The Effable Joy of Nudity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarobah
sarobah
381 Followers

After that, I figured that anything which followed would be an anticlimax. Not so.

Around mid-evening, a crowd gathered around one of the marble-topped coffee tables. Charlotte brought out a bowl of ice cubes. One of the girls, Bethany, kissed her boyfriend and he tied a dark blue satin sash over her eyes. He helped her to lie down on the table, on her back. The marble was cold; she emitted a comical "Ooh!" as her bare skin touched the surface. He began to fondle her with the ice, starting with her lips and the edge of her blindfold, over her chin, around her throat, across her breasts, down her belly and between her thighs, slowly, methodically teasing and tickling. She gasped and sighed; her body twitched, her lips quivered, her hands gripped the legs of the table.

After a few minutes, another girl took her place. And when Erica's turn ended, Stephanie grabbed my hand and drew me forward. Perry separated us and blindfolded Steph. She flinched as she lay flat on her back on the frosty marble. Charlotte fetched a new bowl. Steph wriggled and giggled as Perry applied the ice. She whimpered and bit her lip and clenched her tiny fists. She squeezed her knees together until Perry prised them apart, but she did not resist when he pressed two frozen lumps into her crotch. When her exquisite ordeal was over, she stood up unsteady, smiling, still blindfolded, her skin glistening with ice-water and sweat.

Perry beckoned for me to replace her, with a cartoonish leer; but he urged Devraj to step up. Dev smiled almost apologetically before gesturing with one hand for me to turn and face away from him. He tied my blindfold in place, tenderly wrapping the sash around my head, gently drawing it tight, adjusting it over my eyes so no hint of light could filter through. As he did so, his fingers were trembling. Meanwhile, Charlotte had wiped the table top. I was shivering even before my flesh touched it. I expected that it would have been warmed by Steph; but marble is a very good conductor; it had absorbed her body heat completely leaving no residual heat on the surface. So the first contact was a minor jolt. I tried to remain stoical as Dev began by rubbing the ice lightly over my earlobes, lips and cheeks. He then traced a chilly path down my body from my neck to my tummy, never lifting the ice from my skin. He caressed my breasts, daubed my nipples, and stroked my stomach, letting a little puddle of cold water settle in my belly button.

I started out tense but soon found myself (to my surprise) relaxed, almost tranquil. It was a weird sensation which could have been unpleasant but was instead delicious. When the ice first touched my sensitized nipples I was expecting something like an electric shock. Instead it was more of a tingle, with a slow pulsation as blood rushed in to warm my flesh.

The ice was already partly thawed and thus lubricated, so it didn't stick to my skin but instead slipped smoothly over it. And the meltwater tickled as it trickled down my sides to pool under my back and bottom. When the cube had shrunk to nothing, Dev resumed with two new ones, on my thighs. I resisted the impulse to close my legs; but I braced myself and tried not to recoil as the ice grazed my pubes. I spasmed just a bit, and couldn't hold back a moan, as it slid into my crevice and entered me. Dev cupped his hand over my groin to keep it inside me. But when he removed his hand, the walls of my vagina constricted and held the ice there. I don't know if he was going to let it melt away, which would most likely not have been a good thing. But a sudden contraction popped the cubes out of me. Dev didn't insert them again but played with my clitoris. I felt a full-blown orgasm coming on. I tried to hold it in but quickly surrendered to its intensity.

Being sightless enhanced the experience even though I knew what was coming at each step. But it had another benefit. I could have been humiliated as I climaxed in front of my audience. Instead, in isolation behind my blindfold, I felt a sense of calm detachment. When the sash came off after Dev had helped me to my feet, I was glad of his assistance as the sudden glare, the final ingredient of my sensual overload, caused me to wobble for a second or two.

Most of the women took their turn on the marble tabletop. Charlotte had prepared a good supply of ice. Some girls applied it to each other, but mostly they let the guys join in the fun. The waitresses and musicians were included, and the two waiters received back-up from two or three of the male guests. And I must give credit to the men. They performed well, considering that their pleasure was mostly peripheral. And I'm sure that Dev was a novice at this sort of play. (To be honest, though, so was I.) But having witnessed the gratification of the three girls before me, he proved a quick learner. He understood and navigated my erogenous zones like a... well, not an expert but a talented rookie.

There were other games that night. One of these was candle-wax-play, on the same coffee table. I opted out of this session, unlike up-for-anything Stephanie. The sight of the girls squirming and the sound of their panting and gasping (and some muttered curses through gritted teeth) put me off despite reassurances that it was harmless. But even as the molten wax dripped in languid strands and instantly hardened on Steph's nipples and pubes, my main issue was with the aromatic candles. The scent was, to my nose, a sickly sweet fragrance. But then, I've never really found a perfume I liked.

It was well after midnight when we returned to Lakeside Hall, a dozen of us walking under a moonless, cloudless, diamond-studded sky. It actually felt strange, and oddly erotic, to be getting dressed again after nine or so hours of being stark naked. So I might have stayed that way, and wouldn't have minded that we were in public (albeit late at night). But a couple of intrepid girls decided to remain in the nude. They strode out into the frigid air and immediately ran back into the house to put on their clothes. Indeed, I cursed myself for wearing just a miniskirt and a flimsy blouse. But when Dev gallantly offered me his jacket I haughtily rejected it. I immediately apologized for my churlish ingratitude, but he laughed it off.

Yet afterwards my relationship with Dev petered out. I suspect that he'd been more bemused than anything else by the CMNF party. And as for myself, I'd already begun to see the adventure club in a new light. There was a pattern to its pursuits which seemed more than merely audacious exploits. From conversation that evening I discovered that it was affiliated with a larger organization called the Empyreal Society. Its members were alumni and alumnae of the university, having a special connection with Lakeside Hall; and it didn't surprise me that Charlotte was its president. The name was a classical reference, the Empyrean being a sublime realm beyond the mundane world. But though this seemed both portentous and pretentious, its objectives and activities appeared to be innocuous.

Over the ensuing weeks as I recalled my experience at the party, I realized how delectable it had been. As the NF in CMNF, you develop an acute awareness of your body, your womanhood and your femininity, made more profound by the fact that you bare yourself for the pleasure of others as well as yourself, that all the other women around you are naked, and that the men remain fully clothed. It was such an intense experience that I almost pitied the males who could only witness and not feel it. And I realized that this was a direction in which I should be heading -- towards an enhanced existence, a lifestyle more illuminating and fulfilling and exhilarating than anything I had known. Empyreal indeed.

sarobah
sarobah
381 Followers
12