The Elf & The DILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

UNKNOWN: I'm a hot little slut, and you're a hot fucking DILF.

UNKNOWN: You shouldn't spend Christmas pining for a bitch who's not taking you back, and believe me, she won't.

UNKNOWN: You should be burying your cock deep in a tight little slut's holes instead, taking what you really want and cumming again and again and again.

UNKNOWN: And believe me... I'm as tight as it gets.

UNKNOWN: I'm off in an hour. Text me your address, and I promise we'll both have a very merry Christmas.

For final emphasis, she'd sent one more picture, this one of her smiling, cute, seemingly innocent face... but he knew that this girl was far from innocent. He didn't doubt that she was every bit as bad as she claimed to be, and he'd done everything in his life to avoid bad girls and go along the straight and narrow. It had worked for him so far, and while the opportunities to be bad had been there before, he'd liked being good. Venna was good, and when they were together, they were better than good...

But what had being good really gotten him? A boring life and an amicable, if still kind of messy, divorce? Hopes that his ex-wife might dump her most recent boyfriend and give him a chance to get back into her life? Sure, there was always a chance that this might happen, a slim chance, but a chance all the same. Things had been getting better lately... hadn't they?

He looked back at the texts, and the pictures. Texting Marie back was almost certainly a bad idea, but it was also more likely a sure thing. This little blonde, well, *slut*, if he was going to use her word, she seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing, and what she wanted, and apparently what she wanted was *him*. There would be no attachments, no commitments, no love... but there was no denying that she was a hot little number. A tiny little thing to be sure, but cute, and maybe a little crazy-looking, and...

No, he wasn't entertaining this idea, was he? It was Christmas! He should have been spending this time with family, or at least thinking about family while watching Christmas movies and specials... but why was he having such a hard time not thinking about her? Fuck, this was a problem.

He shook his head, pocketing his phone and closing the trunk once he had all the bags inside. Kim and Milo were still fighting over whatever it was they'd found to fight about this time and didn't seem to mind that he'd been taking his time looking at the phone.

Sitting down in the driver's seat and starting the ignition, he cranked up the Christmas tunes and tried to clear his mind.

This would have been a lot easier if the phone hadn't vibrated with another set of incoming texts. With shaky anticipation, he wondered if these too were from Marie, more lewdness to try and entice him out of more wholesome Christmas Eve plans...

Unlocking his phone, he was only slightly disappointed to see who the newest messages were from.

VENNA: Thank you so much for the pictures, these are great!

VENNA: So, I know it's last minute, but the kids told me you've been having a rough time lately. Do you want to swing by the party for a couple minutes tonight?

His heart swelled at the offer, but it was tempered. If she said a few minutes, she really meant a few minutes, probably just long enough to not upset her most recent boyfriend, grab some egg nog and some cookies, ooh and ah over the tree while he put the toys he'd gotten the kids under it... it might just be enough time to try to make his dreams come true, maybe find Venna beneath the mistletoe and get one of those Christmas miracles that made the music swell in those sappy old movies as they were about to end...

He could do that, or he could message the tight, blonde, 18-year-old slut who'd hit on him so graphically at the mall.

For how much of this night he'd been hoping for a chance to get to talk to Venna, even if just for a few minutes, this was suddenly becoming a battle in his mind. An opportunity to talk face to face with his ex for a few minutes on the chance that he might be able to start patching things up with her, or an offer of hot sex from a tight 18-year-old?

Richard closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the Christmas music and letting the spirit of the season into his heart.

Taking a breath, he then opened them.

***

The knocking at Richard's apartment door was insistent, and on time to the second of her message.

Nervous and shaky and questioning for the millionth time whether this was the right idea and trying to remind himself that this might be the only present he actually got this year, Richard walked to the door. He'd dressed in a decent holiday sweater and one of the nicer pairs of slacks he had, hoping that he was dressed nicely enough to make up for how modest his apartment was.

Opening the door, he grinned, still a little nervous, at the sight of Marie standing in the doorway, still dressed in her elf outfit from the mall.

"Hello... that was... fast," he said, feeling like he'd only messaged her a matter of moments ago.

Marie stepped past him into the apartment, letting him close the door behind her as she got a look around. "I'm very prompt, and even prompter when it comes to getting laid. I didn't break any traffic laws, or endanger myself or anyone else, however, if that is what your worry is."

"It wasn't... well, it is now, a little, but, come in, come in," he said, waving her more into the living room of his two-bedroom apartment.

The living room was cramped normally, and more cramped this past month for the Christmas tree that took up the real estate next to his apartment's front window. He'd taken to getting a tree for himself, even given all of the effort it took, and the lack of presents beneath it, because it always made it feel like the holidays, and because the kids loved it when he had custody. Decorated with old family ornaments and strings of lights and combined with the instrumental holiday music playing over his Bluetooth speaker, it almost made the living room feel close to homey.

"Nice place. Really like the tree," she said evenly, walking over and sitting down on his couch, kicking her feet up on the coffee table, before tossing her pointed hat and its sillier pointed ears onto the table next to them. "Sit with me. I'd like to discuss a few matters before we get down to fucking like animals."

Richard gulped at the girl's plainness on the matter, but he dutifully followed her command, sitting by her on the couch. It wasn't a sizable couch, and yet the unfamiliarity of this situation had him instinctively sitting as far away from her as he could.

With a look that might have been the closest she got to concern, Marie asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine..." Richard answered, before replying, "I'm sorry, I've just never really done anything like this... and my ex invited me to the party I told you about, and I canceled on her to see you and... this is new to me."

Marie eyed him, unconcerned, but smirking. "You really canceled on her for this?"

"Uh huh..." he said, guilty, but smiling a little as he really got to look at the cute little nymph beside him.

"Good," she answered, sliding a little closer to him. "I'd say you made the right choice, but I'm biased."

Feeling some heat through her natural coldness, Richard nodded, working a step at a time toward reminding himself that this was what he wanted.

"Thanks," he replied. "I think so too."

"Good," Marie responded. "But as I said, there are some things I want to establish before we get started, okay?"

"Sure," Richard said, gulping and repeating, "Sure."

"Good," she repeated, running her hands down her skirt to straighten it, drawing attention to that firm, narrow strip of bare thigh visible between her skirt and striped socks. "Now, I understand that people get lonely this time of year. You're lonely, I'm lonely, it's just how it goes... but I'm not looking to *fix* loneliness. I just want some straightforward, hard, hot sex; I'm too happy being a huge fucking slut, and I'm not looking for any kind of long-term commitment, okay?"

He sighed, replying with a slight relief. "Neither was I."

"Good," she said again. "That's very good. It's also not saying that I won't come back if you prove fun-"

"I'm fun," Richard interrupted, challenging her.

Marie smirked, looking down at the large, and obvious, bulge in his pants. "That remains to be seen, but I appreciate your enthusiasm."

"Cool," he said, nodding and looking back down at her legs, something that seemed to please Marie to no end.

She continued, "Also, I will have to acknowledge that I've never been with, well, a man like you. I've been with boys, and girls... and Mrs. Sullivan taught me everything I know-"

"Who?" Richard asked.

"School librarian, total MILF slut, she's kind of awesome, but that's not important now..." Marie chided.

"Sorry, sorry, continue," he replied, his eyes drifting back up her body. She was so small, so petite... it looked like she would easily break if you were to touch her, but she wasn't lying about how tight her body was. This close to her, outside of the harsh lights of the mall, he could see exactly how tight this petite little blonde was, and how she was more than just the cute he'd assumed when they first met... she was fucking hot.

"What I'm saying is..." she continued, eyes drifting over him appraisingly, "...I've had dreams of fucking a DILF... a real *fucking* man... for a while now, and you'd better not disappoint me."

Richard smiled knowingly. Venna and he may have had their share of problems, especially toward the end, but he'd always held up his end of the deal when it came to sex.

"I won't," he answered.

"We'll see..." Marie replied, her tone playful, as if she really enjoyed that answer. "We'll see..."

Clearing his throat, Richard asked, "Is that all?"

"Almost," she said, her voice taking on a pleasantly dark tone. "You look like a good guy, and I'm sure you are good, in life... but I don't want good... I want you bad, and I think you've got it in you to be *very* bad... I'm a proper slut, not a paper doll. I like it rough, I like it hard... fuck, if you want to hurt me a little, you'll make me cum screaming... you look like a guy who's spent all his life trying to be decent and proper and respectful to all women, and most of the time, that's fucking awesome, but here, and now, I'm your fucking whore. I know what I want, and deep down you know what you want, and tonight nothing can stop us from taking it, understand?"

There had to be stranger Christmases out there than this, but for the life of him, Richard couldn't think of any in his experience that matched this. With this sexy, tiny blonde sitting next to him, none of that mattered, really.

"I understand," he replied, lowering his voice slightly as the weight of what was happening finally began to settle on him and fill him with a strange, warm, joy.

"Good," Marie said, sliding close to him, so close that her hip bumped against him, and her body was almost pressed against him. She looked up at him, her eyes carrying a look of a strange mix of sultry sweetness and nearly manic lust. Her lips were curled in a toothy, devilish grin as her tongue quickly snaked out, moistening her lips and making them look so very sweet.

Compared to his large, fit frame, she seemed so tiny, almost a scale model. Her lithe, petite frame made her look as delicate as a porcelain doll, and her sweet-seeming face and small, soft hands didn't do much to dissuade this image in his mind... and yet he couldn't help but feel that she was the one who was in complete and utter control, no matter how much she might have wanted him to unleash upon her.

Looking up at him with those intense, seductive eyes, she took his right hand in hers and brought it to her face, pressing his index finger against her soft lips. Smiling at him cutely, she then pursed her lips, sucking the finger into her mouth with astonishing force. With hollowed out cheeks and an eager, dancing tongue, she bobbed her mouth up and down on his finger teasingly.

Richard groaned at this attention. While sex with Venna had always been fine, she'd never really cared for blowjobs... but he didn't think that would be a problem for Marie. The more she teased his finger, the more tantalized he was. Fuck, it felt like he was harder than he'd been in as long as he could remember, and this girl had only just been toying with him.

She kept like this for a couple minutes, never once breaking eye contact as she fellated his finger, before letting it go with a pop, smiling arrogantly.

"Just to be clear, that's a preview of things to come. I'm way better with much bigger things," Marie said, looking back down at his growing bulge.

"I bet you are," Richard growled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders to pull her in close and tight.

Marie giggled with a pleasant malevolence at this move. "So, did you like the pictures I sent?"

"Uh huh," Richard agreed, very much liking the feel of her body pressed against his, even with this many layers of clothing between them.

"You liked seeing this little 18-year-old slut's cunt?" she prodded.

"Uh huh," he replied, licking his lips and smiling down at her.

Disgruntled, Marie said, "I want to hear you say it."

Clearing his throat a little nervously, Richard answered, "Yes, I liked seeing it."

"Seeing what? Be *specific*," she commanded, continuing to prod him out of his comfort zone.

Clearing his throat, he tried to answer as confidently as he could, "I liked seeing your slutty little cunt."

Marie mewled pleasantly at this slight bit of corruption she instilled in him, smiling like the cat that ate the canary. "I thought you would... tell me, it felt good blowing off your ex's stupid fucking Christmas party over a couple pictures and the promise of some sweet teen pussy, huh?"

Feeling a pleasantly dark cloud hovering over him despite the festive décor that surrounded them as he tapped into his more unpleasant thoughts at this blonde harlot's urging, Richard answered, "Yes... it felt really fucking good blowing that bitch off."

By the look on her face, Marie might well have had a little mini-orgasm at his words.

"Excellent," she said, sliding out from under his arm and getting some space between the two of them. "But pictures are so limited... I think the real thing is so much better, don't you?"

Before he could answer, she'd rotated so that she was leaning away from Richard, her back against the arm of the couch, then kicking her left leg up onto the back of the couch. With one on the back and the other lazily resting on the floor, this left her legs tantalizingly spread, her elf costume's short skirt falling to barely cover her pussy.

Richard drooled at the sight, something that brought no small amount of pleasure to Marie.

"Get down here, and unwrap your present..." she ordered, her voice every bit as stern as it was sweet.

As he leaned sideways on the couch, positioning his face between Marie's legs, Richard reflected on the simple fact that right now, he could still make it to Venna's party and still make it inside. She hadn't seemed all that perturbed when he dropped the kids off, seeming warm and nostalgic... if he backed out now, he could still make it there in time and even beg some forgiveness of her, and maybe, just maybe, he would get it in this season of giving.

Between Marie's legs, though, there was no maybe. She came here because she wanted to, and now he could take what he wanted if he just screwed up the courage.

Sliding forward with his face between her legs, he reached between her thighs and pulled her skirt up, exposing her bare, glistening pussy.

"Wow," Richard said, eyes wide with awe as he leaned in to within a few inches of her. The pictures she'd sent him didn't do any justice. Her folds were prominent and pink, engorged and glistening with juices that smelled utterly intoxicating... he'd never in his life seen a pussy this perfect, and he had no doubt that she was every bit as tight as she boasted and then some.

Marie chuckled as she felt his breath on her most exposed pussy. "Merry Christmas! Enjoy your sweets..."

He didn't have much time to linger on this situation before Marie lowered her leg from the back of the couch behind his head, pulling Richard roughly toward her pussy. Before he even knew what was happening, his mouth was mashed against her moist lips, her intoxicating scent now an overpowering taste, sweet and savory and capable of driving even the strongest of men wild with lust.

It took him a moment of shock and tentative tasting to know that her pussy tasted every bit as good as it looked, and that he wanted more. Fuck, did he want more. He stuck out his tongue, slowly exploring and tasting the 18-year-old blonde's pussy.

Marie groaned. "That's nice... but I don't want fucking nice... I'm fucking horny, eat my goddamn pussy like you mean it! I wanna cum haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard before I pull your cock out..."

Groaning at that promise, Richard stopped holding back, licking and suckling forcefully. He'd always prided himself in his oral skills, and Venna and his previous girlfriends had all rather enjoyed themselves. It had been a while since he'd been with someone as young as Marie, but her intense energy was refreshing, and drove him to giving her the best cunnilingus he'd given in about as long as he could remember.

He brought passion and fury, using his tongue and lips as an artist would as he licked and suckled at her sensitive folds and prominent clit, seeking to bring her to the heights of pleasure and finding even more surprisingly how much he wanted to do this. When it came to sex, Venna was always quiet; passionate, but quiet. He only knew how good a job he'd been doing when she finally came in a restrained, but unmistakable jolt.

Marie, on the other hand, was unrestrained in how vocal she was and how she loved every fucking second of how he was treating her. "Oh, god, fuck yes! Fuck yes, eat my slutty little cunt, god, yes... I've had my pussy eaten by some of the best, but never a real fucking man, god, yes, like that, hahaha, fuck, I love it, feels so fucking good! You really know what you're doing! God, your wife dumped you when you could eat a pussy like that, what a dumb fucking bitch... god, yes, keep eating, keep eating my pussy... bet you didn't think you'd be here tonight, eating the best goddamn teen pussy... but once I sent you those pictures, there was no way there was no other way this could end... fuck... when I first saw you, I thought you were so hot, I had to make you mine, and now here I am... god I love Christmas! Keep eating me, you're gonna make me cum, gonna make me cum... eat me, lick me, finger me, make me cum, make me cum fucking hard... come on, come on, keep eating me you hot fucking DILF... do it, come on, make me fucking CUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!"

Richard hadn't even had a chance to begin fingering her before she came on his face. It was a sudden, spastic action, her pussy contracting as her hips jolted and body shook violently. A large flow of juice gushed from her, coating his lips and lower face in her savory sweetness, perhaps the sweetest nectar he had ever tasted and one he couldn't get enough of. He licked at her pussy and inner thighs, trying to get every last drop, until she giggled and shook and pushed him away.

"That's... that's nice... that's very nice," Marie whimpered, giggling some more as Richard sat up with his face glistening. "You look good with my cum on your face."

Though his head still spun from the insanity of it all, Richard smiled at her with a giddy, masculine pride. He'd never actually seen a girl squirt before... that Marie looked and sounded so fucking pleased with what he had done made him feel like a supremely lucky man.