The Elf & The DILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," he replied, smacking his lips and licking her juices from his face, shivering slightly as he took in her taste. "I got a question for you... when you're done coming down."

"Pull your cock out and I might have an answer for you," Marie answered, sitting up and running her hands over her body, pinching one of her tits in the rough position of one of her nipples.

Heart beating heavily at her demand, Richard unclasped his belt and opened up the front of his pants. "It's, uh, probably a silly question, but you keep saying it, and while I'm pretty sure I know the answer based on context clues and all that, I am also so far behind on slang and I don't know if it's something else and I don't want to feel stupid, but, what's a DILF?"

Marie watched attentively as he opened up the front of his pants, exposing his large bulge through his strained briefs. Her eyes widened appreciatively behind her glasses, filling Richard with a slight extra burst of pride.

She licked her lips as he grabbed his waistband, and explained, "Dad I'd Like to Fuck. That about what you expected?"

"Yeah," he replied, holding his fingers where they were and keeping it a bit of a tease for her. "That something that works for girls?"

"Oh, definitely," Marie said, her eyes impatient as she awaited the reveal of his cock. "Hunky mature man who's already shown he knows how to get it done... it appeals to lots of girls. Some girls have more Daddy issues than others that get crazy turned on by guys like you, so your mileage may vary, but, I think most of the girls in my class would drop their panties for you, easy..."

Nodding softly and feeling electric with the lust flowing through his body, Richard replied, "And what about you? What are your Daddy issues like?"

Teasing a finger through her ponytail again thoughtfully, she replied, "I'm not sure. Perhaps you can help me figure that out by not dragging this out any more and showing me your cock?"

Richard smiled at her. "Alright, alright, if that's what you really want..."

While there was still the nervousness that came with revealing his cock to the first woman in years who wasn't Venna, Richard's hands weren't that shaky as he pulled his underwear down enough to let his erection pop free.

He didn't know what exactly the girl expected to find in his pants, but the look on her face said she was pleasantly surprised. Richard knew this sight well. While he may have made his mistakes as a husband and boyfriend in the past, his cock was something few women were unsatisfied by. A hearty ten inches long and very thick, with a slightly thicker, flared head, and large balls that felt even larger for not having cum in some time, Richard had always been proud of how impressive his cock was.

Marie gasped lightly at the sight of it, clearly trying to hold back how she really felt while being unable to completely hide her feelings.

As she tried to come up with adequate words, she lost any pretense of trying to play this cool.

Her voice shaky, she murmured, "Fuck... oh, fuck, Merry Christmas, Marie..."

"I'm, uh... glad you like it," Richard said, struggling for words as she bent over to get a better look.

He shivered at the feel of her breath on his cock as her mouth was only inches away, and tensed up as she first reached out to grab it in one of her small hands. His cock twitched at the contact, something that made the slutty little 18-year-old giggle.

"Can't even get my hand all the way around it..." she groaned, reaching with her other hand. "Fuck, I can barely get both of them around together... oh, this is gonna be so much fun... god, this is a cock built for little sluts like me..."

Marie started jacking his cock expertly, spreading around what precum he had to offer and massaging her thumbs over the head. There was something almost worshipful to this that Richard found unfamiliar, and utterly hypnotic. This little slut was being driven wild by his cock alone, and how long had it been since anyone showed that kind of enthusiasm? Venna had done admirably, but the size of his cock had always intimidated her, taking blowjobs off the table and making sex itself more infrequent than he'd liked... and this little girl, fuck, she looked like she had just dug up buried treasure and was wondering what she was going to spend it on.

This kind of worshipful treatment as she jacked him made his next word come out a little strangled, "Yeah?"

"Yeah!" she exclaimed, smiling another of those manic smiles, before leaning in and sucking his cockhead into her mouth.

"Oh... oh god, oh, god, fuck!" Richard groaned as the tight little blonde showed that her mouth was every bit as capable of the worshipful treatment as her hands.

Even while getting accustomed to the size of his cock, she eagerly twirled her tongue over the head, licking up his precum and... was she really humming along with the Christmas music? Fuck, the little slut was really humming along with the Christmas music, the vibrations upping his pleasure to 11 as she continued to work him over.

A little at a time, she began to bob up and down, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. There was no intimidation, no fear on her part, just an excited determination as she took more with every go. Her lips were soft and her tongue was eager, making each bounce drive Richard to places he didn't know were possible.

Of course, the inevitable soon happened, and before even half of his cock was in her mouth, it hit the back of her throat. Old girlfriends had often stopped there, making up for it with their hands and tongue, doing the best they could but unable to deal with his sheer size. If this was a problem for Marie as well, Richard wouldn't have cared. What she was giving him right now felt like it might have been the single greatest blowjob of his like, and if this was all he'd get-

Before he could comprehend what was going on, Marie kept going, opening up her throat and sucking down even more of his cock.

"HOLY SHIT!" he exclaimed, eyes wide as a seemingly impossible amount of his cock disappeared into her mouth. She'd already taken down three quarters when she stopped briefly, then continuing until she had every single, fucking inch buried down her throat, her nose resting pleasantly in his pubic hair.

Confused, excited, and feeling a little crazed himself by the moment, Richard ran his hand through her silky blonde hair, shaking and in awe.

"Holy fuck... god, your mouth is so fucking good... no woman's ever been able to take it all... fuck..." he groaned.

Pulling her mouth off of his cock briefly, she coughed, strings of saliva and precum connecting her mouth to his cock. Her face looked a mess, but she smiled a proud, thoroughly satisfied grin.

"But I'm not just any other woman... I'm your fucking whore..." Marie said, her voice sweet even though her smile was anything but.

The little blonde's words started to worm their way into Richard's mind, bringing out dark, exciting impulses from him that he never once would have acted upon, and now found impossible to resist. With his left hand, he grabbed her ponytail and dragged her face back toward his cock, something she eagerly took to, squealing gleefully as he forcibly took he mouth and began to roughly fuck up into. Marie moaned around his cock as she gagged on his cock, eagerly taking his entire length as her head bounced up and down in his lap, thoroughly enjoying this rough, sloppy blowjob.

Richard was lost in a heaven he didn't know existed, using Marie's face while she fucking loved every single second of this treatment. As a guy who had been raised to be respectful, this felt completely out of character to him... but damn it if it didn't feel fucking good as well to be spending Christmas Eve buried balls deep down this petite slut's throat.

Looking to the side, he saw her ass sticking in the air, only barely covered by her short skirt. The more she got into being used as his own personal sex toy, the more she rocked from side to side, and the more she rocked, the more the skirt began to fall up her body, slowly exposing her bare ass to Richard's view.

Like everything about Marie, her ass was tight, and pert, and perfectly pale. So perfect, it almost seemed to beg to be defiled, just like every other bit of this tight little slut...

Richard wasn't quite sure that this was something he could do yet, but there was something else he wanted to take for himself. With his free hand, he reached out to grab Marie's ass, squeezing and massaging it, groaning as he felt how perfectly tight it was and making her moan around his cock.

The two of them managed like this for some time, Marie letting Richard fuck her throat while he grabbed her ass, the two of them lost in the depravity of this unexpected yuletide coupling. For how long it had been since he'd been with a woman, Richard was impressed with how long he was holding out, but the way his cock was twitching and swelling, he knew it wasn't going to be long before he was going to have one hell of an intense orgasm.

Marie, seemingly, could sense this. Gently yet firmly, made him let go of her hair, and then pulled herself off of his cock. Her eyes were teary and her makeup smeared with the exertion of what she had done, but Richard doubted he'd seen a more satisfied woman in his life.

He whined at the sudden lack of Marie's mouth on his cock, something she rolled her eyes over, gently squeezing the base of his cock as if to chide him.

"Bitch all you want, but believe me, you'll like what's coming next," she said, getting up on her knees, then swinging one leg over to straddle his lap.

Richard groaned at the thought of what she meant, but that didn't come without its own splash of reality. "I should get... fuck, I don't have any condoms... do you?"

"No..." Marie replied, grinding her hot, wet pussy against the base of his cock and shutting her eyes as she groaned. "...but that won't stop us from fucking hard, is it?"

She said this like a challenge, and much as Richard would have liked to have completely lost himself in this moment, there was still that voice of sanity in the back of his mind that tried to speak up. It was one that was easily drowned out by his swollen balls and the insistent feel of her pussy against the side of his cock as she ground her hips against him, her grinds getting ever higher as she threatened to force his massive cockhead inside of her... but the voice was there all the same.

"We shouldn't... not without..." Richard replied, weakly.

Well, the voice was there, but that didn't mean it knew what to say.

Marie laughed, teasingly, looking down at him as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself up until the head was teasing her entrance.

"You and I both know that it will feel soooooo much better if we do it bare," she said, hissing as she reached between her legs and took hold of his cock.

Richard groaned as she teased the head against her lips, leaning back into the couch as she did this. "Feeling good was never in doubt, but I don't want to-"

"You don't want to, what?" Marie teased, moaning softly as she continued to rub him against her. "You don't want to slide that fat fucking monster cock up the tightest cunt you've ever felt? You don't wish to bury yourself deep inside of an unprotected 18-year-old slut you just met? Or is it that you don't want to..."

Marie's eyes sparkled behind her horn-rimmed glasses.

"Oh..." she groaned, quivering against his cockhead as she insistently ground against it, her eyes widening in excited malevolence as a sudden realization hit her. "You're afraid of getting me pregnant, aren't you?"

Richard was surprised by how much joy she seemed to take out of this. "Yeah."

Marie giggled, pressing herself up against the head, without taking him inside of her. "But doesn't that make it more exciting? Your cock deep inside of me, pounding away like you never fucked that stupid ex of yours, buried inside this slutty little Christmas elf and cumming deep inside of her even though you know there's a risk of making her pregnant? Because trust me, it turns me on soooooo much... fuck, I'm so wet just thinking about it... I want you... I want you to do it... I want you to fuck me, to make you cum inside of me... come on, Richard, you fucking know you want to..."

He closed his eyes, holding back from the pleasure her impossibly tight pussy was giving to just the tip of his cockhead. "You're bad, Marie..."

"And you fucking love it," she moaned. "Don't you dare try telling me you don't want to be bad, either..."

Richard wanted to tell her that he couldn't be that kind of bad, but the moment he tried to, he couldn't. Marie brought out a dark fire within him that no other woman had in his life... this sweet-looking, slutty little Christmas elf... she drove him wild in ways he never knew possible. There were dangers, there were risks, but goddamn what had living a life of safe predictability gotten him?

Smiling darkly, Richard put his hands on Marie's thighs. "Why do you have to be so fucking right?"

Marie moaned as he pulled her down. With full pressure of his large cockhead against her tiny entrance, it seemed for a moment that actually getting inside her would be impossible. After all, she was so tight, and he was, well, the opposite of that. It just didn't seem like he could physically fit inside of her, and no matter how experienced a slut she was, that his cock would simply destroy her cute little pussy if he even tried to get inside of her.

Whatever doubts he might have had, Marie didn't. She smiled, then bit her lip, holding onto his cock tightly as she settled her weight down onto it. Richard groaned as he felt her lips begin to open for him, slowly wrapping around his cockhead with their slick warmth... and then what had first been slow, happened all at once. Gravity took over, and the head, as well as a few inches of shaft, burrowed inside of Marie's pussy.

Richard was embraced by a tight, wet heat that nearly had him crying out in ecstasy. Marie's pussy was more perfect than he ever could have imagined, and he was only a few inches inside of her. He could have sung in this very moment for the sheer bliss she brought to him.

Marie's thoughts lacked such eloquence.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" she cried out, forcing another couple inches inside of her. "Fuck... fuck! That's good cock! More... more... this little slut needs more..."

Fine... if she wanted more, he'd give her more. With little mercy, Richard pulled her down onto his cock, forcing it into her as she slid down onto his lap. She moaned, she squealed, she shuddered as he buried himself inside of her, her tight pussy clenching his thick cock with impossible strength as she settled onto his lap, having taken every inch of him in a matter of seconds. Marie looked down at him like a conqueror, and Richard could only smile up at her in some awe. No woman had ever been able to take every inch of his cock like this, and here was this little blonde slut he'd just met, taking every last inch without complaint.

He moaned, running his shaking hands up her sides, enjoying the light sensation of her green velvet elf costume.

Moaning softly, Marie giggled. "Yeah... that's what I wanted... that's some real DILF cock there, buried in my cute, sweet little cunt... and think, you could be at a boring Christmas party right now, surrounded by friends and family, and here you are instead, every inch of your monster cock deep inside a cute little whore's tight pussy, fucking her bare!"

She said this with a sharpness to her voice that almost felt like a slap to him, but when she squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles, he couldn't have cared less about the sting.

He pulled her in close, roughly kissing her for the first time, claiming her mouth with his own. This action actually seemed to surprise Marie, but she caught up to him quickly, kissing him back, snaking her tongue into his mouth as the two of them roughly made out. His hands explored her, squeezing and groping through her dress, holding her and running through her hair as they made out. They kissed with a sudden desperation, a need for each other that consumed them and transcended the dark origins of this moment and instead just found two people in a desperate need finding each other when they needed to be found.

Any profundity in this moment, however, was short-lived as the raw lust between them took over.

Growling, he grabbed her hips, helping her ride him slowly as this dark, Christmas Eve fuck began properly.

Marie moaned like a little slut, a low, long wail as she rode his thick cock, completely lost to her own pleasures when she wasn't talking.

And oh, did she love to talk.

"Yes, yes, yes, right there, fuck me with your huge fucking cock!" she yelled, riding him swiftly. "Fuck! You're fucking perfect, I love it! I didn't even have to get naked for you, I still haven't, all you saw was my pussy and you were fucking mine... I didn't know you'd be so perfect... I just thought you were hot, but I couldn't have known about this cock, and now it's mine, it's fucking mine... you could be trying to make things better between you and that bitch who threw you to the curb, but now you're filling my cunt up! You're fucking this little slut you don't even know on Christmas! I love it, I love it, I love it!"

Still fucking back up into her, Richard replied, "Oh yeah? You didn't have to see my cock to know you wanted me... you didn't know what you were getting into and you still went after me... you could be spending Christmas at home, and instead you're riding my fucking cock... you were fucking gagging for it, weren't you?"

Marie moaned, tossing her hair back. "I think you know that there was plenty of gagging going on..."

A playful bolt of anger at her cheekiness shot through Richard. Reaching behind her, he swatted Marie on the ass, hard. She yowled, then flashed him some of the sexiest eyes he'd ever seen as she rode him harder.

Huh. So she did like being hurt a little. That could be interesting soon.

He held her close, squeezing her ass and pulling her in close to make out with the tight blonde as she rode him, her hips rocking and bouncing expertly as she started taking most of his length at once with every rise and fall.

"You like that, don't you? You like fucking that slutty teen pussy?" Marie groaned, dropping a hand between her legs to finger her clit.

"I love it," he moaned.

"So much tighter than your bitch of an ex, right?" she shot back.

Without even thinking, Richard groaned loudly and replied, "God, yes! Tighter... hotter... wetter..."

"Better?" Marie challenged.

"In every way," he said, looking up at her with fire in his eyes as he grabbed her hips and used this leverage to fuck her harder.

Marie squealed, leaning in to kiss him energetically. Richard wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as she continued to fuck him hard.

Her efforts were about to pay off. The orgasm he'd been building to for a while was impossible to put off any longer.

"I'm... god... you're gonna make me cum," Richard warned.

"Good, me too, just hold on a little bit longer..." Marie challenged, kissing him again.

Still slightly uncertain, he asked, "You're sure you want it-"

"YES!" she demanded, staring him straight in the eye with frantic desperation. "CUM IN ME! FILL ME UP, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM INSIDE ME, GIVE IT TO ME, CUM FOR ME, CUM FOR ME... KNOCK YOUR LITTLE SLUT UP!!!"

"OH, FUCK!" Richard cried out, completely and utterly annihilated by her last filthy demand. It might have been dangerous to a practical mind, but he was so far beyond any practicality. He was a beast driven by pure instinct, needing this fuck to reach its natural, nasty end.

And so, roaring like a beast, Richard grabbed Marie by the hips and held her down against his lap, letting his orgasm overtake him as he exploded deep inside of her. Pleasure shot through his body like a bolt of lightning as he fired shot after shot inside of Marie's tight, clutching cunt, seemingly matched only by Marie's ecstasy as she came on top of him. Her pussy rhythmically massaged his cock with its tightness, squeezing every last bit of life out of him it seemed as he kept on firing inside of her. He had been backed up for a very, very long time, and it all unleashed inside of her.