The Elf & The DILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie cried out and squealed, rocking her hips, coaxing every drop out of him and holding it in her tight. As her orgasm subsided into a wave of bliss, she fell against him, kissing Richard deeply.

"Thank you... thank you... fuck, perfect, perfect Christmas gift..." Marie murmured, chuckling and running her hands over his sweater-covered chest.

While a bit of reality swam to the surface in the back of his cum-addled mind, not enough came in to break the moment. With this little slut still impaled on his cock and the pleasure of his orgasm starting to fade ever so slightly, the spirit of the season seemed to return a little at a time. He became aware of the music playing faintly in the background, the lights of the Christmas tree, and of course, the elf still sitting on his lap.

He reached up to her ass, squeezing her slightly and making Marie squirm as she cuddled up against his chest in a cum-drunk haze.

"So..." Richard asked, squeezing her ass more firmly. "All that 'knocking you up' talk... that was just dirty talk, right?"

Looking up at him, Marie chuckled. "Some of it, maybe, yeah..."

Licking his lips, he asked, "So you're really-"

"Unprotected? Yeah..." she replied, kissing him lightly on the lips again. "It's not like I'm barebacking guys all the time or anything... this *is* a special occasion after all."

Richard shook his head slightly, smiling wryly. "You're bad."

Marie smiled at him, so sweet and so dark all at once. "And you like it... you like all that strong, manly pride it gives you when you think about what it might be like if you did knock me up... if my tight little belly were to swell with your child... fuck, imagine what your ex would think."

He laughed. "Venna would freak."

She groaned. "Mmm, that does make it better, doesn't it? You with a newer, sexier, tighter model, walking down the street with your slutty little girlfriend on one arm, full with your child... hell, imagine seeing her lose her shit when she sees us walking down the aisle. Me looking so much hotter than her even when I'm all pregnant, and her not being able to do anything to stop us..."

Richard laughed again, louder, at the dark images that brought up. "Why don't we see about getting through Christmas first before you start planning your life as my slut?"

"Good plan," Marie groaned, finally climbing off of Richard and standing on unsteady legs. "God, you fucked me so good... I can barely walk... but you can fuck better than that, right? I think you can fuck better than that... god, you're still hard! How are you still hard! A girl could fall in love with a cock like that, holy fuck..."

Richard looked down toward his cock and found that it was still full of life, despite how much it felt like she had drained him. But she hadn't really drained him, had she? Sure, she'd drained his balls, but Richard couldn't think of the last time that he'd felt this good. It felt like he'd just hit a runner's high, and that he hadn't even begun fucking Marie...

And Marie? Fuck, did she look amazing. Even still mostly dressed, she had that pleasant look of a woman who'd just been fucked and fucked well, even if there was a shimmering stream of cum going down the side of her leg and rolling over one of her long, striped socks.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said. It wasn't a request.

Marie's eyes sparkled at his tone. "Let's."

She started off toward the hall that led toward the bedrooms, unhurried and making sure he got a good view of the sway of her ass. Grinning like a horny college student, Richard pushed off from the couch and stood. Rather than get tangled up in his pants and underwear, he pulled them off and left them bunched on the ground, and feeling rather foolish about being naked from the waist down, he pulled off his sweater and shirt and tossed them aside.

Marie didn't see his nakedness, but he knew she had to feel him swiftly approaching behind her, and she *definitely* knew when he grabbed her by the shoulders, roughly halting her in her tracks. She took in a swift, surprised breath at this sudden stop, but one that let a pleased, nearly silent moan escape her lips.

Richard explored her with his big, strong hands, running down her sides, to her lower back, to the swell of her tight ass. He'd become quite familiar with grabbing it while she rode him, but he wanted to see it... he wanted to see everything, actually. He reached up to the base of her neck, tossing her hair over her shoulder as he found the zipper at the back of her dress. He grabbed hold, unzipping it to her waist and taking in a sweet view of her pale, naked back... of course a slut like Marie didn't wear a bra... and he smiled.

Grabbing her by the shoulders once more, he spun her around to face him and pressed her back against the hallway's wall. She impacted with a thud that had her blinking and gasping and looking up at him with all smiles, especially when he grabbed hold of the top of her elf costume and roughly began to pull it down. First her shoulders were exposed... then her tits. They were a modest B-cup, but they suited Marie well, with rock-hard, pink nipples that matched her own small stature and intensity.

Certain he knew what she'd like, Richard grabbed Marie by the throat and pressed her against the wall, squeezing her throat ever so slightly as he explored her tits with his free hand. Marie moaned at this kind of rough contact, looking down at his nakedness and licking her lips as she moaned softly.

"Look what you fucking did to me..." he said, his voice somewhere between angry and sublimely proud. "This was supposed to be a wholesome, happy night... I was going to spend time with my family... and now you got me here, like this..."

He pinched one of Marie's nipples, hard enough that she cried out in some combination of pleasure and pain as she shut her eyes tightly. "And you... you love it..."

Her eyes were glassy with lust as she said this, her body breaking out in gooseflesh and writhing against his touch. How else could he answer her?

"You're right," he said, relieving the pressure on her neck so he could use both hands to force Marie's costume into a puddle around her feet. "Of course, you're right."

Now, as she finally got a good look at his muscled body, he could see her lithe nudity in all its perfect glory. She now only wore those horn-rimmed glasses and her long, candy cane-striped socks... but to Richard's eyes, that just added to the perfect seasonal naughtiness that they were taking part in. They'd already embraced the depravity of the moment, he wouldn't ask for her to change anything now.

Seeing her like this, he pressed her against the wall, leaning down to kiss her as he claimed her body as his own. Marie, for her part, rather seemed to enjoy being trapped, wrapping her arms around him as he pressed into her, kissing her forcefully and groping her. Marie's hands dropped down and to his front, wrapping around his cock and jerking it energetically. Already his precum flowed freely, allowing her to easily lube him up once more.

Between kisses, she murmured, "I want you... I want you again... I want your cock... I want your cum... your little Christmas whore wants your cum... won't you give her what she deserves?"

Richard grinned, reaching down to grab her by the ass. "How could I ever say no to that?"

He lifted Marie up by the ass as she squealed with joy, joining her hands behind his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist for stability as he carried her to the bedroom. It was an awkward, trundling act as the two of them kissed passionately, but he knew his apartment well enough that they didn't run into too many obstacles.

Like the rest of his apartment, Richard's bedroom was a simple room with simple furniture, but the king-sized bed was comfy, and the small, plastic, LED Christmas tree that sat on top of his dresser bathed the room in the soft glow of its red and green bulbs. Not long ago, Richard would have thought this room was purely functional, with the framed pictures of his family in better times mounted on the wall a constant reminder of the good man that he strove to be.

None of that mattered really when he threw a naked Marie on the bed, hard, then climbed atop the little blonde slut. He was driven now by an intense hunger, and a feeling of power that he hadn't known in so long. This girl was making him delve into a part of himself he never knew existed, and one he was pretty sure he quite liked.

Pinning her down, Richard kissed her hungrily, before turning his lips' attention to her tits. He suckled them with gusto, hollowing out his cheeks as he pulled her hard pink nubs into his mouth, running his tongue over them in tight circles, then nibbling on them gently.

Then not so gently.

Marie squealed in pleasure and pain as he bit one of her nipples, grabbing him by the back of the head as she held him close.

"YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!" she cried out, writhing against him. "God, yes, so fucking good! Keep doing that, keep doing that, but you better fuck me soooooooooooooooon... I'm still horny, and I need more of your cuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm..."

Marie was moaning like a whore, and if that was how she wanted to be treated, Richard was more than happy to treat her that way. He took his mouth from her tits, then reached down and took hold of his cock and lined it up with her pussy.

"Yeah? You want more of this cock, huh? You want more of this cum?" he asked, face to face with his little blonde slut again.

"Uh huh..." Marie nodded, smiling arrogantly.

Richard licked his lips, surprised by how not nervous he was as he asked, "And you really want me to knock you up, don't you?"

"Uh huh..." she confirmed, lost to the dirty fantasy.

He smirked. "You really belong on the naughty list this year, don't you?"

Marie reached down, grabbing his cock and lining it up with her pussy. "You have no idea..."

"Actually..." Richard grunted, sliding his cock back into her pussy, "...I think I do..."

"YEEEEESSSSSS!!!" Marie cried out, happy to have her pussy filled to the brim with his huge cock as he started pistoning in and out of her. "It's so fucking good! It's the best Christmas gift ever!!!"

"Yeah?" he replied, fucking into her hard. "You like it that much, huh?"

"God, yes!" she moaned, wrapping her arms and legs around him and kissing him deeply. "This is the best! And it's not just because you chose me and are showing up your bitch of an ex by fucking my tight little teen cunt on Christmas Eve, though that's a part of it that I can't deny... but you're something amazing... fuck, you're exactly what I've been looking for... I can keep playing at school when I'm horny, because I can't stop there... but I can see us doing this for a long time... we could have so much fun together..."

Richard continued to grunt with animalistic exertion as he pumped his cock in and out of her, his balls tapping against her ass with every go, but he found the picture she painted intoxicating. Why spend the rest of his life waiting on a possibility that things could be the way they were when he could live for a new path, one where he got to regularly fuck the slut of his dreams (dreams he, admittedly, hadn't known he'd had until quite recently)? If she was serious... god, this really could be a new beginning, couldn't it?

It was this thought that had him pin her to the bed a little more firmly, fucking into her a little harder, making her scream and squeal as he felt truly happy for the first time in a very long time.

"We *could* have so much fun together..." Richard groaned, kissing her deeply. "I'm gonna have to get a stronger bed, aren't I?"

"Uh huh..." Marie wailed, her eyes crossing briefly and her mouth dropping open as she was overtaken by pleasure. "I would recommend that. You know how hard I like to be fucked, and if we keep that up... yes, we're probably going to be wearing out your IKEA bed here fairly quickly... fuck, there's so much fun we can have, so many things we can try, so many things I can show you..."

"I bet there's a few things I can show you too," he interjected. "I may be old, and out of practice, but I could hold my own once..."

Marie had to let go of Richard with her arms, she was being fucked so hard. She braced her hands against the headboard, which was now rattling against the wall at an impressive clip, and smiling up at him proudly.

"I bet you could... but you've been on your own for so long, I'm sure there's new stuff to teach this old dog, too..." Marie moaned. "So many delicious new acts... I could even introduce you to some of my friends..."

"Like your librarian friend?" Richard said, reaching to squeeze one of her tits roughly while he fucked her roughly.

She laughed. "No fucking way... Mrs. Sullivan would make you hers... no, I wouldn't do that... but I've got some friends, not many, but some, and they're all as slutty as me... you and them and me... we could all have so much fun together... so many girls here need a DILF in their lives, and there's so much you could show them... doesn't that sound so much more exciting a life than begging forgiveness off that bitch you used to be married to?"

Unhesitatingly, he replied, "God, yes!!!"

"Good, good, then keep fucking me, keep fucking me... I love it so much, I love your cock!!! More, more, give me more!!!" Marie wailed.

Briefly, Richard found himself thinking about what his neighbors must be thinking right now with how much noise they were making, but realized very quickly that he didn't care one bit. Yeah, they might complain about how the noise he and Marie were making was interfering with their holidays, but at this point, it would have taken an atomic bomb going off outside to get him to stop. He was having the kind of sex he hadn't had since he was in college, feeling every bit as young as he went to town on Marie.

In fact...

Grinning at the possibility of doing something he hadn't done in ages, Richard pulled out of Marie and climbed off of her.

Shocked, she asked, "What-"

Before she could finish, he got up on his knees and rolled her onto her stomach, then manipulated her onto her hands and knees in front of him. Marie looked over her shoulder at him, pleased with this new position as he rammed his cock back home inside of her.

"OOOOOOH, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Marie moaned as he began to pound her. "That's it, that's it, fuck me like that, fuck my slutty cunt nice and hard..."

Grabbing a handful of her ponytail and wrapping it around his hand, Richard grunted. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna keep fucking you, keep filling you with cum, make sure you're my knocked up little slut before Christmas is over..."

The dirty talk drove Marie wild, making her drive back against him and shriek, "YEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!"

The dirty, seemingly taboo nature of their coupling was something that had initially frightened Richard, but now it gave him life. What he had thought he had known about himself, what he wanted, and life in general, was going out the window with every thrust into this tight, blonde slut, and he couldn't have been happier for the change. When he had looked toward the future before, he'd only ever seen a hopeful uncertainty that things might one day return to the way they once had been. Now... fuck, it really didn't seem like the future was all that important. All that mattered was fucking Marie every bit as good as the tight little minx fucked him.

The first time she came on her hands and knees, she gushed all over him, screaming and cursing and shaking from unrestrained pleasure, and while her pussy contracted tightly enough to nearly set him off, it wasn't enough. Richard had found a good pace by this point, and while he slowed briefly to let her come down, soon he was fucking into her again with a savagery that he hadn't known he was capable of. Were he to see himself in a mirror, he would not have recognized the man he had become, but he would have found a profound happiness and joy in his change in fortune.

When he came in her a second time, it felt every bit as powerful as the first one, especially when matched by yet another of Marie's messy, screaming orgasms.

After a fuck so hard, Richard pulled out of Marie, collapsing on his back onto the bed. His head now propped up on a pillow, he pulled Marie to him, letting her rest with one of her legs draped over his, her breasts pressed against his side as she looked up at him dreamily. Sure, the cocky little blonde slut was still there, but there was something in her eyes that said she'd gotten exactly what she was looking for for Christmas.

Sighing contentedly, she ran her fingers lightly over his muscled chest, exploring.

Feeling his cum leaking from her well-used cunt onto his leg, Richard found some distinct amusement in the situation.

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

"You can ask," Marie replied, clearly not promising an answer.

Richard sighed. "I was just wondering... is this really the best place you could be spending Christmas Eve? I love the company, don't get me wrong... seriously, you're fucking amazing... but are you sure you don't have any family you'd rather be with?"

Marie's façade cracked slightly, but not enough to completely remove the smile from her face. "I can either watch my mother be miserable, or spend time with my father and his new family who'd rather he didn't have an old family. All of the people I'd consider friends have families they're spending time with... so, yes, I truly don't have any place I could be. I wasn't looking for a better place to spend Christmas initially, but when I saw you and the opportunity came along... well, fortune favors the bold, doesn't it?"

Kissing her, he smiled and replied, "It sure as hell does."

"I'll acknowledge that this... well, the degree of our compatibility, was unexpected... but pleasantly surprising all the same," she continued, running her fingers down to lightly graze his cock. "I... well, I've liked it here this evening, and I'm not ready for it to be over. I still have a lot in me."

Richard shivered at the contact, feeling his cock twitch back to life and bringing some of Marie's cocky grin back.

"I'll agree to all of that," Richard replied. "This was definitely a much better Christmas present than I was expecting to get this year."

"Good..." Marie purred, withdrawing her hand from his cock. "I want to try something... do you have any lube? I know a lot of single guys have lube to up their masturbation game, and I'm assuming you're not that dissimilar?"

"I'd take offense at that if it weren't so true," he said, cocking his head toward Marie's side of the bed. "Bedside table, second drawer."

"Fantastic," she said, rolling to the side and finding the bottle.

Marie sat up on the bed, squeezing lube into her hand and using it to help bring Richard's erection back to life. Her talented hands felt amazing, both of them jacking him in unison as she looked him in the eye and grinned.

"Don't misread my intentions; I'm not looking for anything past tonight either (unless you really have knocked me up, of course, but we'll see what happens when we get there), but I'm not saying it is impossible either. Let's just... have a merry Christmas together?" Marie suggested.

"Sounds fine to me," Richard replied, groaning as she continued to coat his cock.

Seemingly satisfied that she had him lubed enough, Marie capped the bottle, tossed it aside, and said, "So, have you ever fucked a girl up the ass before?"

His eyes went wide. "What?"

"My question was clear," she responded, going back to stroking his cock. "Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?"

"I, uh... no, never..." Richard replied, stumbling over his words for the first time in a while tonight.

"Ooh, then I get to be your first..." Marie said, smiling playfully as she got up on her knees and straddled his legs.