The Elf & The DILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite, naked goddess above him was a perfect image of lustful depravity, her hair and makeup a mess, her pale skin flush across her lithe, naked body, copious amounts of both of their juices pouring free from her well-used cunt. Richard had never seen a sexier sight in his life as Marie shifted her feet beneath her, then squatted above his cock.

"I shouldn't have been surprised your wife didn't do this... dumb bitches like that, they never want anyone screwing around with their asses..." Marie continued, reaching beneath to stroke Richard's cock. "All of us tight sluts, though, we know what to do with our asses... *especially* when we get our hands on a cock like yours..."

Feeling her settle down, his cockhead settling between her ass cheeks, Richard gasped. "You're serious."

"Deadly serious..." Marie said, settling her weight down and gritting her teeth as she felt great resistance against the invading cock. "I'm your fucking Christmas whore... and this little whore wants *all* of her holes filled... if you're up to the fucking task..."

She was challenging him again, bringing out that lustful fire that had powered the raw fury of their last fuck.

His smile took on a particularly dark tone as he took her hips in his strong hands and pulled her down onto him, firmly yet patiently. "I think... you know... I AM!"

With this roared exclamation, his cockhead broke through into her impossibly tight asshole, sending Marie's eyes flying wide open.

"OH GOD, HOLY FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!!" she cried out, pushing several more inches of his cock inside of her. "IT'S SO FUCKING BIG, IT'S TEARING ME APART, IT HURTS AND IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

She wasn't the only one loving this. Richard was beyond words as her tightest hole eagerly accepted his cock, easily sliding to fill her petite ass an inch at a time until she sat fully in his lap. If she had looked properly lewd before, now she looked like an absolute madwoman, eyes rolling back and mouth lolling open, her tongue sticking out as her body shook and shuddered and she ran her hands over her body. It looked like she had completely lost control of her body, and with his cock buried deep in the tightest, hottest hole he had ever felt, Richard was almost there himself.

Almost...

If there was one thing his years had given him, it was patience, and the accompanying willpower to actually make that patience work for him. This allowed him to hold some of his sanity while Marie twitched and groaned, temporarily lost to her pleasure. In this state, she was one of the most singularly erotic sights he'd seen in his life, and it would have been easy to simply lie here eyeing her with awe.

Richard didn't want easy. He wanted her as hard as she wanted him, and he was going to make this every bit as memorable for her as she did for him.

And so, he reached between her legs, toward her throbbing, glistening and utterly sloppy pussy, and began to finger her. Marie squealed, her eyes rolling back into place as she stared down at him, looking positively delighted and breathless. She was showing him what she was capable of, and he was going to show her what his years of experience gave him...

"Oh, fuck... you know how to finger little sluts, don't you? Yes, you do, feels so fucking good, so goddamn fucking good, keep going, like that, play with my cute little clit, the best little clit you're gonna find, I love it, I love it, I love it, keep going, keep playing with my slutty little clit while you're buried all the way in my ass..." Marie moaned, wiggling her butt for emphasis. "...keep going, I love it, I want more, you keep going like that you're gonna make this slutty little whore cum, please make me cum, please, I've been so naughty this year and deserve a naughty girl's present, give it to me, give it to me, make me cum, make this little slut CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"

Marie cried out, her juices gushing onto Richard's stomach as he made her cum yet again. Her asshole tightened around his cock so much he could have sworn that she'd make him cum then and there... but he was stronger than that. Barely stronger than that, but stronger all the same, enough to see her through the most intense orgasm he'd seen her have that night, one that actually did have the neighbors pounding on the wall to make them quiet down.

Richard didn't care about them, no, he only cared about the blonde slut in his lap, the one who had made his Christmas better than he had any reason to expect it to be.

While it looked like Marie was going to be useless for a while after such a hard cum, Richard took charge, wrapping his arms around her and rolling over until he was on top of her, his cock still buried in her ass. It was a slightly more awkward position, but grabbing her legs (which now felt as loose as rubber) and folding her in half certainly made this much easier.

For the first time in what felt like a very long time, Richard was completely in control, looking down at this petite, blonde teenager who'd pushed him to his limits and unleashed a greater part of him than he knew existed. Looking down at her with this newly bestial control seemed to bring out a great joy in Marie as she leaned up to kiss him.

"Fuck me..." she whispered. "Fucking ruin me..."

That might have been a lofty goal, but it was something that Richard was more than happy to attempt. Pulling his cock most of the way out of her ass, he slammed it back home inside of Marie, making her cry out in ecstasy. These long, forceful thrusts threatened to make him cum sooner than he'd like, but the way she responded, he couldn't have stopped himself. Richard was soon pounding her ass like a machine. A grunting, sweating, cursing machine to be sure, one that seemed completely counter to the faint Christmas music and cheerful Christmas lights that lit the room, but one that couldn't have made the two people held in this illicit fuck.

This could have gone on for a matter of minutes or a matter of hours, Richard drilling Marie's ass. He was lost to time, this universe, lost to everything but the pleasure this little blonde slut brought out of him. He was calling upon stamina and capabilities that he would have thought physically impossible before, but now seemed only natural as he fucked Marie's ass. This girl, this 18-year-old fucking girl, had inspired more out of him sexually than his entire marriage ever had, and at this point, there would be no going back. Marie's Christmas present to him had been unleashing the genie from the bottle, one that would never be able to go back in again.

Feeling his third orgasm of the night rising, Richard thought about something else his ex would never let him do, but enough years of sneaking internet porn had made him want to try.

Waiting for Marie to cum once more, Richard pulled his cock from her ass and knelt over her, jacking it until he came, hard. He shot cum onto her stomach, splashing against her tits, shots even making it up to her neck. She squealed and moaned, begging for more as he painted her, before the pressure trailed off and the last couple shots splashed against her pussy.

Marie was a mess. Richard was exhausted. This didn't stop him from collapsing onto her, kissing her passionately as they rolled around in a mess of their own juices.

"You've got more in you, don't you?" he panted, smiling down at her enthusiastically.

Marie cooed. "You bet your cute ass I do..."

***

As Richard woke the next morning, he felt in a daze. It was a cool, if not necessarily cold morning (winter in Southern California did have its charms), and while well-rested, he felt like he had run a marathon the day before. He hadn't, of course... but had all of that been real? Had that really happened? Had he really picked up one of Santa's elves from the mall the night before, and had they really spent Christmas Eve fucking each other into oblivion? Yes... everything he felt, his own nakedness and the way the room smelled, definitely backed that up... but where was Marie?

Lying on his back beneath his pleasantly thick comforter, he looked to his side, and found the bed next to him empty.

He sighed.

No, he couldn't have expected her to stay... what they had had was quick, and hot, but for all the talk, it was just a one night stand. That made sense. They were both lonely, they both found each other, and she was only 18, he was 39, he couldn't have expected her to stick around. What they'd had was fun, and if she wanted to get in touch with him again, she knew how, though he doubted he'd ever hear from her again.

At least it was Christmas, and that was enough to bring a smile to his face, and-

There was a shuffling beneath the comforter, a moving shape he hadn't noticed in his early morning bleariness and soon he felt a pair of familiar, small-yet-insistent, hands wrap around his cock, followed by those hot lips and eager tongue. The shape shifted under the comforter as she sucked his morning wood for a few moments, making Richard moan as he reached beneath the blanket and grabbed a handful of her hair. He fucked her mouth like this for a few moments, slowly and pleasantly, before pulling the blanket back.

"Merry Christmas!" Marie chimed, smacking her lips as she kissed his cockhead.

"Merry Christmas," he replied, pleased. "You're still here."

She looked at him with... was that fondness? Maybe it was fondness, or at least as close as Marie got to fondness.

"It seems I am. You thought I'd run?" she asked.

"The thought had crossed my mind," he replied.

"Mine too," Marie admitted.

"But you stayed," Richard continued.

"I stayed," she repeated, climbing up on him and lining his cock up with her pussy. "I don't know what this is... you and me... but I think I like it. And I want to see what happens if we keep doing this."

Thinking about the wonderful uncertainty she brought out in him, Richard grinned. "Me too."

"Good... because I think I know what you can get me for Christmas..." Marie continued, teasing his cockhead at the entrance to her pussy.

"Yeah? What's that?" he asked.

Eyes sparkling, Marie replied simply, "Make me your little pregnant whore..."

Richard laughed, then pulled her down until his cock was once again buried deep in her cunt. "I'll see what I can do."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing these stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying my works. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)