The Emergency Room

Story Info
A chance encounter with a past lover...
1.5k words
4.64
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chance encounter - a knee injury from skiing, meeting in the ER, the curtain drawn, passions erupt. The usually conscientious nurse overcome, her professionalism thrown out the window as she helps Steven manage his pain.

No drugs were used, but Steven's addiction relapsed as the nurse enjoyed listening to the heart rate monitor's beep speed up steadily.

Steven's in a lot of pain, but couldn't help but notice nurse Louise's figure in her tight nurse's uniform. The way it clung to her tight body almost made him forget about the pain in his twisted knee. Louise sensed Steven's eyes caressing her figure. She felt it, knowing his embrace from years ago. She tried to be professional. She hoped he didn't recognise her, but she knew he did. How could he forget their passionate affair all those years ago. They'd both changed, grown older, but the electricity in the air was apparent the moment there were in the room together.

Louise pretended to fumble at the foot of the bed with Steven's chart. She carefully dropped her pen. She bent from the waist to pick it up, hoping Steven would notice. As she slowly stood up, she glanced out of the corner of her eye. She could see something has arisen in the bed. Steven had noticed. In spite of his pain, the blood was flowing to his crotch, his erection pushing the hospital bed sheet into the air. Louise darted her eyes away, checking that the curtains were in fact drawn. She knew exactly what she wanted, and it was standing there, almost as if looking at her.

She tugged at the zip on the front of her Nurse's dress, just enough to hint at some cleavage. She turned toward Steven. His eyes were staring directly at her chest. She could see the mound in the bed move. She knew she had his attention. She whispered in the sexiest tone she could muster, "It looks like you're in some discomfort, Is there anything i can give you for it?" her words gliding across her luscious lips.

Steven's eyes lit up, of course he had recognised Louise. Up until now, he assumed she was not interested in him any more. After all, she was young then, inexperienced. He felt like she'd explored more of the world in the years gone by and wouldn't care about him. But, but he felt her desire. Was he right? He didn't want to overstep the line. He looked up from her slightly exposed bosom to her eyes. They were fixated on his cock making a small hill under the blanket. He reached forward, just clasping the side of her dress, about thigh height. He had just enough grip to pull her closer. Close enough to slide his hand down, lower than the hemline, to stroke the back of her knee.

At his slightest touch, Louise jumped a little, letting out a sound, not a moan like she expected, but an excited squeak. She blushed, maybe her cheeks flushed, the result was the same. Her face burned as the blood coloured her cheeks. If that monitor was connected to her, it would be beeping like mad, her heart pounded in her chest. How could she be so lucky she thought. Having not seen him for so many years, yet the man who had given her pleasure all that time ago was here, in her hospital, laying in bed in front of her, his hand gently stroking the back of her knee and further up her thigh. She gave him a look, the look that invited him to continue. He knew it immediately. He was worried about being inappropriate, but with that look he pulled Louise closer so he could reach his hand right up between her thighs. The flood gates were certainly open.

Louise didn't know what to do, she started this by unzipping her dress that little bit, now she was being fondled at work. It was wrong. There were people in the hall. She knew she shouldn't be allowing this to happen. She knew she shouldn't be rubbing the bed sheet, feeling the swelling of his groin. She knew she had to stop. She didn't know whether to stop now. or after she'd had her way with him.

Louise pushes back. Her sensibilities take over. She pushed Steven's hand away. She's a professional, and this is too risky. Steven is disappointed, but understands. Louise apologises, and offers to adjust his bed to make him more comfortable. Steven dejectedly agrees. As Louise leans over, her dress still slightly undone, Steven can see down her top, just getting a glimpse of her lacy bra. Before he even realises it, his hand grabs the top of her dress and pulls Louise toward him, her lips landing on his. She responds immediately, giving up her feigned professionalism and locked her lips on his. Steven's other hand grabs her side and caresses her body. Louise's hand slides back to the sheet, feeling that familiar lump. She yanks the sheet off, revealing Steven in his hospital gown, looking somewhat pathetic, but designed for easy access. She takes advantage of this trait and lifts it up, to be met with his bare cock staring up at her. She grasped it in her hands, squeezing it tightly, Steven moans. Louise turns off his monitor, that beeping is getting frantic. She crawls up onto the bed. For a brief moment she realises this is not how her work day is supposed to go. But that thought is quickly quenched as she shimmies up her dress, far enough so she can straddle Steven's body. He looks at her longingly. He thought he had taken control by pulling her in, but clearly he was wrong.

Louise was on top, her own heart was beating like crazy. She reached down to guide his cock home into her juicy, wet pussy. She arched her back in ecstasy as she felt him penetrate deeper and deeper inside her. This was not supposed to be happening at all. She knew she had to be fast. There were people all around, with only paper thin curtains giving a veil of privacy. She squeezed her pelvic muscles to grip his cock as tight as she could, knowing this would elucidate the most pleasure. Steven winced as he tried to thrust upward to meet her strokes, jarring his knee a little and giving him a wave of pain. That's right, he'd forgotten that he was in agony. He was still in agony, but this was a different type now. This was the good agony. He reached up and tugged Louise's zipper down, revealing more of that lacy bra he caught a glimpse of earlier. He slid a hand into her dress and under the lace. He could feel her nipple in his fingertips. He gently tweaked it as she rode him. She let out a groan, but quickly silenced it, not wanting to draw unwanted attention from outside the curtain.

Louise rode as fast as she could, knowing this amazing moment couldn't be drawn out. It felt so good, she wanted it to last forever, but knew it had to be quick. It was such a tease, here was a cock belonging to a past love, buried deep inside her, giving her pleasure like she hadn't felt since before, and it couldn't last. It wasn't fair. It was a gift, a fluke of happenstance that their paths had even crossed, and Louise had taken the opportunity. She felt a twinge of sadness that this was it, a quicky in a hospital bed, not the all day marathon they'd shared in the past, but as quickly as that thought entered her mind, she felt Steven start to tremble. She knew that feeling, she was making him cum.

Just the thought of him squirting his love inside her was enough to turbocharge her passion. Her blood flowed, rapidly engorging her clit. She felt herself on the edge of climax. She pulled Steven's hand against her breast and looked him in the eye. His eyes widened, his mouth opened slightly, this was it. He was about to explode, her own sex was doing the same. It was like an explosion as they both climaxed together. Waves of ecstasy rushed over the both of them. It was over as quickly as it began. Louise could feel his juices inside her as she quietly eased herself off his deflating cock. She gave it a quick pat and thanked it for a good time. Steven caressed her arse as she straightened up her dress and did up her zipper. She pretended to fluff his pillows, turned and opened the curtain.

Across the room was a patient. They weren't there before. Had they heard? Louise felt a little shy at the thought the patient may have heard, likewise the nurse that helped them there. Steven looked at the other patient with a dumb grin on his face. He was not expecting this kind of service, to be serviced. Louise strode out to the nurse's station to carry on her day, knowing that Steven couldn't even remember which knee was sore after the ride she'd just given him.