The Emperor has No Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Rod stood on the edge of the pool, looking down at them with a pleased expression, and sporting the largest cock Grace had ever seen in her life. It would have taken her breath away, if the pool water hadn't already seen to that. "Great workout, Lemaire! If you keep this up, you'll be outswimming Ferrari!"

Torn between embarrassment and pleasure, Grace looked shyly back at Wade. She'd never be in his league, and she knew it. Worse, they were treading water right in front of each other; her boobs were practically in his face, and Grace *knew* if she just reached out, his stiff cock would be in her grasp. She'd dreamed about that cock, but not this way.

Blushing furiously, Grace rolled on her side and scissored her legs to propel herself towards the ladder; Wade kept pace effortlessly. "After you," she offered on reaching the side of the pool. It was perfectly normal to offer the senior swimmer the ladder first, and while she wouldn't go out of her way to look, if he just happened to climb out in front of her, well...

"Oh please; ladies first," Wade retorted with a grin that made Grace's knees feel weak.

"Quit pussyfooting around, you two," Coach Rod chuckled. "Some of us want to eat, and I can't go until everybody's out of the pool."

Grace was halfway out of the water on reflex, and then climbed slowly out, emphasizing each step with just the slightest roll of her hips. She was just as athletic as the other swimmers, and Wade had to be getting an eyeful; plus, her perky but too-small breasts were pointed away from him. Feeling breathless, and knowing there was more than just water leaking out of her, Grace pulled off her cap and shook out her hair, letting it fall forward and cover her boobs.

She watched Wade bounce up the ladder, his rigid penis swaying with every step and looking as delicious as she'd hoped. It looked long, with no hair to shroud its root; nothing like Coach Rod's monster, but just the right size. Grace pulled her eyes up and realized Wade was watching her. Aghast, she whirled away from him and started walking rapidly towards the end of the dwindling shower line.

Wet footsteps rapidly overtook her and then slowed to keep pace. "Hey, you really kicked ass today, Grace," Wade complemented her. Even the sound of his voice made her wet. "I like how you take this so seriously. I know Coach does, too."

Startled, she looked at him. "We're all serious - otherwise we wouldn't be here. And I'm hardly in your class, Wade - I'm still just a sophomore."

"You're in a class all by yourself," he muttered, and then elaborated. "I mean, you're pushing yourself. You've gotten a lot better since last year. And nobody else did an extra 500 meters - not even me. I think Coach has his eye on you."

"Thanks," Grace replied. "That means a lot, coming from you." She knew she'd worked hard, but it was unsettling to think they'd noticed her with so many other good swimmers around. The redhead stepped under the spray, rotating to let the cool shower wash the chlorine and some of the heat from her body.

It left her nipples stiff, but Grace ignored them and tried to maintain a casual air as she stepped aside for Wade. He moved into the shower, taking longer than she had. When he turned off the water stepped out, his erection had lost some of its urgency and his scrotum had tightened to a compact sack Grace longed to hold in her hands.

With a casual look at her, Wade reached to the empty shelf Grace knew was supposed to contain towels and closed on thin air. When he started wiping his empty hands across his skin, Grace jumped and pretended to grab a towel too.

Touching herself in front of him was almost more than the redhead could bear. Turning slightly to block Wade's view, Grace dared a quick touch of her slit, only to find herself so hot and needy she had to stop immediately. Breathlessly, she made a production of wadding her imaginary towel and tossing it into the empty hamper.

Wade followed suit, his erection red and trembling. "Hey, wanna sit together at dinner?"

"No, I sit with Jeni," Grace blurted, and fled. It was a stupid thing to say and she knew it, but her self-control was frayed almost to breaking and she didn't trust herself - or the situation in which she found herself.

Grace's room, when she reached it, was lacking in both clothing and roommate, although it was the latter that concerned her most at the moment. "I sit with Jeni!" she cursed herself in a singsong voice, and threw herself backwards on her bed. "Could I say *anything* more stupid!"

The redhead touched herself again, and looked at the closed door. With an abrupt exhalation, she let her finger slide between her slick folds. A fingertip found her clit already swollen, and moved deeper; she wished the digit was Wade's. Why couldn't she be sexier?

Grace replayed their recent encounter in her mind, her questing fingers accenting the dialog as it should have unfolded. "Can you get my back for me, Wade?" "Sure, Grace." His strong hands trailed down her back while she pulled on her nipples, teasing them to their maximum erection, and then turned to bring them into his grasp.

Wade slid his hands roughly down her flanks and pulled her against him. Grace opened her mouth in a ragged sigh at the feel of his hot erection pressing against her stomach, trapped between them. The sensation of his pecs rubbing against her nipples made her pant. "I want to fuck you so bad," he husked. "Oh fuck, Grace, you are so hot! Let me look at you."

He kissed her, and then pushed her firmly away, ignoring her mews of protest, until Grace was sitting on her bed. Precum leaked from the tip of his throbbing meat, and the redhead knew it was for her. Slowly, teasingly, she spread her knees wide until they reached the mattress, with her heels nestled against her butt.

"You make me so wet," Grace moaned, pulling herself open and displaying her glistening folds to Wade. She stabbed two fingers inside herself, listening to the liquid noises they made and watching his cock jerk as their heated gazes locked on each other. "I feel like such a slut," she admitted, and continued, "but I want you inside me!"

Wade stepped closer, his cock harder than ever, and Grace just knew he needed her as much as she wanted him. "Grace--"

"Are you sleeping?" Jeni asked, standing in the doorway.

Grace's eyes flew open and she rolled quickly onto her side, pulling her hands free and crossing her arms over her breasts. Mortified, the redhead couldn't bring herself to speak. There was no way Jeni could have missing seeing her masturbating!

Except apparently, somehow, she had. "Sorry about waking you," the brunette apologized, walking over to her own bed and plopping down on it as if nothing were wrong. "I wouldn't mind a nap, myself. Today was intense, huh?"

"Um, yeah," Grace cautiously replied, sitting up after she saw Jeni pick up an old *Cosmopolitan*. Grace's inner thighs were slick and she'd left a wet spot on the bed, but apparently her friend hadn't noticed anything! Okay, Jeni hadn't seemed to notice she'd gotten a royal fucking earlier that afternoon either, but still, it was spooky.

Grace was still on edge, robbed of her orgasm, and her body was nearly vibrating with suppressed desire. She rolled to her feet and walked over to the dresser they shared; Jeni's eyes rose above the open magazine. "What are you going to wear to dinner?"

Jeni shrugged. "Just the usual. Not like there's anything to get dressed up for, right?"

"Not really," Grace answered, quickly checking each of the drawers to confirm all of them really were empty. Before she completely lost her nerve, the redhead turned to face her roommate, leaning against the dresser, and slipped a finger back into her dripping pussy. "You don't think I look fat, do you?"

"Grace!" The brunette abruptly dropped the magazine and sat up, making Grace's blood freeze in her veins yet again. "You are *not* fat!" Jeni paused, but her eyes were on Grace's face, not her oh-so-inappropriately-engaged hand. "This isn't about Wade, is it?"

It was so about Wade! Well, not him so much as everybody. Well, mostly him. Grace absently chewed her lip and gently stroked her aching clit, thinking of how much better his cock would feel. She hadn't intended to say anything, but Grace couldn't restraint a soft gasp. "Oh!"

"No, my ass!" Jeni exhalted, apparently misunderstanding. "I saw you guys talking at the showers. Did he hit on you?" Jeni's expression turned sly, and her voice dropped. "I hear he has a nice cock."

"Jeni!" Scandalized, but intrigued, Grace couldn't resist asking, "How would you know?" She worked herself a little harder, thinking of just exactly how nice his cock would be, but the redhead could feel Jeni's attention and the conversation pushing her orgasm out of reach.

"Are you blind?" Jeni rolled her eyes. "Those Speedos don't cover much; don't you check out their packages?"

"Oh, yeah; I thought..." Grace's voice trailed off.

Jeni just laughed. "What? That I'd taken him for a test drive?" She giggled again. "Not that I wouldn't want to! But you know how they work us out here - I don't have any energy left for that, and neither does anybody else." The brunette collapsed back on the bed. "We might as well all be priests and nuns - what a waste!"

"You? A nun?" Grace found the giggles contagious. The beautiful slut she'd watched service three men could never live a chaste life. She shook her head, realizing Jeni wasn't a slut. At least not consciously.

Grace's mood sobered as she realized that, after nearly two summers of swim camp, this had been the first day she could remember being aroused. She wasn't a sex fiend, but Grace wasn't above a little masturbation now and again - but she hadn't used her slimline vibrator at all last year, and hadn't even packed it this summer.

And it wasn't just her. She'd never heard even a rumor once of any of the hookups, late-night rendezvous, catfighting, or other drama that colored the rest of the year or her summers during high school.

Perversely, Grace's train of thought just made her more aware of her heightened state of arousal. She eyed Jeni and thought of slinking into the bathroom or waiting until after dinner, but she was increasingly curious about the limits of the selective blindness around her. She stroked herself again. "So, what do you know about Jillian's tattoo?"

It wasn't hard to keep Jeni talking, and Grace spoke just enough to keep the other girl's attention from wandering away. The majority of her concentration focused on the needy pearl nestled between her spread thighs. It felt so bad to be exposing herself this way, not only showing her most private areas to Jeni, but exciting herself with increasing vigor.

Grace told herself that she wasn't a slut, and that she wasn't doing anything wrong. Jeni hadn't noticed anything. And anyway, everybody jilled off, didn't they? Her eyes lost focus, making it easier to imagine it was Wade watching her, instead of Jeni.

Not that she'd have the guts to do this in front of him, or any other guy. Not in a million years, not in real life. But in a fantasy? Grace's release moved closer, oh so close, almost there, and her left hand twisted and plucked a nipple. Her breasts heaved, lungs pumping like she'd just done a 50 meter sprint.

Oh God, just a little more and she'd cum like a slut right in front of Jeni, not really a slut but needing to cum so bad and her fingers were soaked, sliding in and out of her the same way Wade's cock would and fuck it would feel good for him to fill her up, but his cock couldn't tickle her clit the way her fingers could - Grace moaned helplessly - but a tongue could, a tongue could get her off, lick her over that precipice beneath her feet, tease the nectar that was leaking from her body.

Grace's knees gave way and she sagged to the floor. Her knees splayed, the way they would if they were trapping that tongue inside her - not for long, not for much longer now, oh G-g-g-god she was so close and she was panting, and Wade could just push his cock between her lips and she'd have to take him, have to swallow - uh uh uh - his juice, just like the girl beneath her, the girl whose lips had fastened about her nubbin and were sucking it against a worming tongue and fuck oh fuck oh fuck she was falling over the edge, like Wade's jism was falling on their writhing bodies as he came at the sight of Coach Rod feeding his monster into Grace's mouth and it would split her and his sweet spunk was already spilling down her chin but she couldn't resist it and he was just using her like the slu-u-u-ut she...

The redhead bucked and spasmed against the base of the dresser, riding her fingers and fractured thoughts to the best solo orgasm of her life. What the fuck? Grace wondered, floating on endorphins but confused by the unexpected turn of her thoughts.

"Are you coming down with a cold?" asked Jeni.

Grace had meant to make some nocturnal explorations, but woke to the sound of the first breakfast bell instead. The previous day flooded into her consciousness, but had it really happened or was it merely a dream? She had her answer when Jeni stumbled out the door to visit the bathroom with nothing more than her toothbrush.

The redhead collected her own toiletries and followed, feeling a little more confident. It remained unsettling to be traipsing around naked like this, but she'd brought herself off in a raging orgasm right in front of Jeni the previous afternoon, and compared to that, a little casual bathroom nudity was nothing.

"Hey, Grace, can I borrow some of your cream? Mine ran out."

"Sure, Trish, no problem," Grace replied, absently handing the shaving cream to her neighbor. She paused, razor in hand, as she realized her pubis was half covered with cream, the bare swaths of skin showing where she'd already shaved. A sideways glance at Trish revealed the other girl was doing the same thing.

Grace finished the job and moved on to her armpits after getting her shaving cream back, all the while musing on the bizarre reality she found herself trapped in. Did people always see clothing or just what they expected to see? She looked at Trish again. "Um, can you take a look and see if I missed anything?"

"Just a sec," Trish replied, finishing herself with the same finicky precision she brought to everything she did. She set her razor aside and slid off the bench to kneel in front of Grace, brushing her dirty blonde hair back behind an ear. She peered closely at Grace's slit, which became almost instantly moist.

The impulse to pull Trish's face into her crotch took Grace by surprise. She fought to remain still, hoping Trish wouldn't notice her arousal. Visions of her masturbatory fantasies of the previous day flashed before her eyes.

"Okay, turn around," Trish chirped, tugging gently at one of Grace's legs.

Grace wasn't expecting that, but she couldn't refuse after asking. Soft fingers spread her cheeks, and she felt Trish's breath on her wet skin.

"You missed a few here. Can you hold your cheeks open? I don't want to cut you." The blonde's voice was calm, almost analytical.

The redhead felt anything but. She spread her buns, trying to keep her hands from trembling too much. The feel of Trish dabbing a bit of cream in her crack nearly brought Grace to her knees. Standing this way felt unnatural, and the petite fingers weren't right. They should be thick and strong, pushing lube into her, preparing her to...

"All done," Trish said, breaking that train of thought. Grace hadn't even felt the razor. "Can you return the favor?"

"Sure," Grace replied shakily, dropping quickly to her knees so she wouldn't have to meet Trish's eyes. Instead, she looked at the blonde's perfectly bare pussy. The skin was smooth, and probably deliciously soft. Was Trish aroused too? It was hard to say; maybe there was a glint of moisture, but she'd have to lean closer to smell anything. "Your front is fine," the redhead husked, leaning back to let the other girl turn around.

Now it was Grace's turn to grasp and gently spread the mounds of flesh before her. They were buttery soft but overlaid on firm muscle that resisted her grip for a moment; Trish relaxed and arched her back, offering herself for inspection.

Grace shifted slightly, spreading her legs to find a more comfortable position, and leaned closer. The bottom of Trish's labia were just visible, revealing a telltale trace of dew. But it was the pink rosebud a little higher that captured Grace's attention. It was clean and tight, but somehow Grace knew that it could expand to admit intruders. The same way she somehow knew she could spear her tongue into it.

The hint of musk was faint, but it drew Grace in, promising an earthy taste she couldn't quite place. A trickle of moisture leaked down Grace's inner thigh. Being here felt so right, but there was something missing. Something she could grasp and fondle, or suck gently between her lips. Grace swayed further forward, absently seeking, but found only that petite rose.

Spell broken, Grace gasped and swayed back. What was she thinking! Kissing somebody's ass? A *girl's* ass? "You're fine," she managed to say, and continued kneeling as Trish gave her a quick nod of thanks and walked off. Grace was so rattled she couldn't even think if she'd remembered to look for stray hairs.

Grace forced herself to choke down breakfast, even though she wasn't hungry. Well, not for food, anyway. Her encounter with Trish had left the redhead unsettled but aroused, and she hadn't had time to do anything about it.

The novelty of being naked in public was beginning to wear off, but the opportunity for serious boy-watching hadn't. Grace poked at her egg-white omelet and listened to Jeni chattering beside her, all the while observing the boys entering and leaving the dining room.

Other than the fact they were all uniformly erect and clean-shaven, there was an amazing variety on display. Grace's off hand slipped beneath the table and she began caressing herself, imagining what each cock would feel like inside her. She stroked herself harder at the sight of Wade among the last wave of late arrivals.

He briefly made eye contact with her, but frowned slightly before sitting at another table, his back to Grace.

"I thought you two hit it off yesterday," Jeni commented, not having missed the interplay.

Grace wondered if the entire room had noticed her shame; it was worse than physical nudity. "I think I offended him. God, I am such a screw-up!" It was enough to quench her arousal, at least for the moment.

"You are not a screw-up. You only talked to him for like 5 minutes, Grace. Did you let him know you like him?"

"He asked to sit with me at dinner, and I said I was sitting with you," Grace responded in a small voice.

"I take it back," moaned Jeni, theatrically smacking herself in the forehead. "You *are* a screw-up. What are you guys, still in the seventh grade? It's a big table - we could all sit together." The brunette narrowed her eyes and suggestively added, "*if* you feel like you need a chaperone..."

"No! I mean... I don't know what I mean." Grace growled with frustration. "I just turn into such an idiot when I'm around Wade. The right words don't come out - I'm sure he hates me now! He'll probably never talk to me again."

Jeni shook her head. "I seriously doubt he hates you. Look - why not go over there now? Just say 'hi' and ask if that invitation is still open for tonight. It's no biggie." She gently elbowed Grace. "If he's really interested, don't give one of the other girls a chance to grab his... *attention*." The brunette gave Grace a sly grin as she motioned suggestively with one hand.

"Jeni!" squealed Grace, attracting momentary attention from their neighbors. "OMG, it's not like that at all!" She blushed, knowing it was exactly like that, even if she'd rather die than admit it. "God, you're crude, girl!"

123456...8