The Empty Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her table was fucked. It had been flipped onto its side, hard enough that the edge, which Jane was now struggling off the floor with hands still wet with cum and sweat, had chipped. Once upright, the table wobbled unevenly.

Bleh.

She decided to investigate the floor the next day - maybe she could hire a contractor for cheap; for now, she just wanted to give morning Jane some plausible deniability and then crawl into bed.

"How did this even happen?" Jane asked, muttering in irritation.

Then that memory hit.

Everything had been fine. She'd adjusted to the cock worked all the way into her virgin ass and had been holding onto the table for dear life as Bruno had begun increasing his pace - she'd been lost in the mix of sensations of her bum being stretched while her pussy dripped, empty, craving its own fucking - when the table had creaked and the whole weight and space of the thing had changed.

Jane's hands had been lifted off the table by other hands, small and feminine like her own, and she'd been shoved back a bit to make way for a pair of smooth legs to part on either side of her head. Legs that she could not see, but could feel and felt enclosed by.

There'd been a brief moment of conscious resistance - I'm not bi! - but that had evaporated when she'd felt the woman's hands tangle in her hair and Bruno's cock resumed its work of turning her freshly sexualized ass into a toy to use for his pleasure. She'd lowered her face to the woman's freshly shaved - I can barely shave properly when I can see everything. Can invisible people see themselves? - pussy, and was immediately lost again.

As her orgasm had built from Bruno's insistent thrusting, Jane immersed herself in her first pussy. Everything about it was perfect, the way the folds spread for her lips and tongue, the taste of the phantom's juices pouring into her mouth, the way her ass cheeks - soft but firm and resting on her hands - squished as Jane gripped them, and especially the way her new friend pulled her face in closer by the back of her head while Bruno grunted behind her and she could feel his cock swelling inside her.

It was too much.

Jane had reared her head back away from the ghostly cunt, thrust backwards against the impossibly hard dick slamming into her and gripped the near edge of the table as she came.

Ah fuck, she thought. I pushed the fucking thing over.

Jane felt no embarrassment. That person, the one who'd had her face buried in pussy while she discovered that she loved being sodomized, wasn't her. That was her libido - The Vessel - incarnate, and she'd made peace with the fact that she only experienced vessel-Jane's actions in hindsight. While part of her was miffed at the fact that she (Jane Prime: Sex Toy Transformer) didn't get the full experience but had to deal with the clean-up and bruises, she also recognized that she would never do the things her alter ego did, and quite enjoyed the vicarious nature of all of it.

She shivered. Her ghost hadn't finished and there was an ache between her legs and a restlessness in her mind...

fuck

fuck me

more

sit on my face

bathe me in cum

use me!!!

...that informed Jane her night wasn't over yet. She wasn't satisfied so Bruno wouldn't be satisfied.

She wandered back into her bedroom, each step deliberate and full of promise, as she stretched her arms over her head languidly, loving the feeling of her ass cheeks lifting and parting as she did.

Jane could sense him...

it

her

them

...in the room. Somewhere in the shadows cast by the bright streetlights pouring into her bedroom.

Waiting.

She lay on her bed and parted her legs, arching her back in anticipation a bit as she did so.

"Come then," she whispered. "Finish me."

The shadow in the corner of the room closest to her bed seemed to ripple, and then Jane felt her knees pushed further apart roughly and her mind disintegrated.

She did not notice the front door to her apartment crack open, seemingly of its own will.

***

Eileen walked towards apartment 3C quietly.

She didn't know why she was being quiet. She was explicitly going there to announce herself and check to make sure no one was injured.

But she also felt like there was something vaguely pervy about what she was doing. She was within feet of Jane's home and suddenly felt trepidation and...

Jesus, am I turned on?

She was. Very.

Part of her was hoping to get a look at the fuck god who'd been treating Jane to her nightly sorting out. Part of her was still wound up from the play that she and Nick had been about to indulge in - it had been far too long since their sex had been anything but perfunctory and she had a craving now. And part of her wanted to see her cute young neighbour getting worked over the way she once had.

Also, she wanted to make sure everyone was safe. Obviously.

Eileen got to the door and raised her hand to knock... and then noticed the door was already open a smidge.

Odd. I can't imagine not triple locking up if I was about to get fucked in half.

The door was only open a couple of inches but Jane could see a bit of soft purple light coming from the hallway. There didn't seem to be any noise coming from inside at all and the pyjama-clad woman was considering pushing in anyway just to make sure everyone was ok, but then she heard Jane's voice from deeper in the apartment.

"Come then," she heard Jane say, barely above a whisper. "Finish me."

Eileen smiled and was about to turn away to head back downstairs when she got hit by a small dose of light-headedness. She reached out to steady herself and her hand landed on the door frame.

Her mind... shifted.

All concern for her neighbour evaporated and was replaced with a kind of foggy lust that blotted out everything else. It was orders of magnitude stronger than anything she'd ever experienced before.

She pushed the door to the apartment open and walked inside.

Moving into that place felt like swimming in pheromones. Eileen's pussy immediately started dripping and she whimpered.

What the

fuck?

Part of her was aware that something was deeply not right. Even at her most depraved, Eileen had always been fully present and in control. Even that night when Nick had arranged a gang bang for her with five strange men in a hotel room out near the airport and she'd almost literally been soaked in cum. Those men had been there for her and she had used them as much or more than they had used her.

This was... not the same. The part of Eileen that remembered that she was a person had become very small. She'd been reduced to her cunt...

sopping

...her nipples

so hard

pinch them!

bite them!

please!

...and her skin, which was overheated to the point of discomfort. She needed other skin to touch hers.

And so she did the most natural thing. As she walked slowly through a strange woman's apartment - her rational mind and thoughts of control and being married and the fact that she'd left a wide open door behind her all still there, but very faint - Eileen kicked off her shoes and then peeled off her pyjamas.

Nude, she paced towards Jane's bedroom, sticky cum trailing down her inner thighs as she got closer to the now-moaning woman who lived upstairs. Purple LED lighting, strewn haphazardly along the hallway walls, illuminated her body as she moved.

Eileen crossed the threshold to Jane's bedroom and reached up to cup her breasts, squeezing her nipples as she did, and moaned. And then she stopped and her conscious mind almost re-asserted control.

What? What...the what?

Nothing she was seeing made sense.

The thin girl on the bed was alone. But she was also clearly being fucked.

Jane was laying on her back, with her knees pulled back and almost pinned to her small tits. But she wasn't holding them back herself; her arms were splayed under the pillow above her head, which was thrashing while she screamed.

The room was filled with the sounds of fucking. It sounded like someone was holding Jane down, thrusting hard and rhythmically into a very wet hole, thighs slapping wet skin. If asked, Eileen would have sworn she could hear a man's voice grunting above the slap, slap, slap of the sex that obviously couldn't be happening. Because there was no one else in the room.

From where she stood, dumbstruck, Eileen could see Jane's body, clearly illuminated by the dim LED lights installed around the room and by the street lights out her bedroom window. More importantly, she could see Jane's pussy and it fucking looked like it was currently being filled with a cock.

Tiny lips were flared open, and what looked like a stream of cum was running down her ass. And she looked stretched; hole gaping and contracting around a cock that wasn't there but also must have been. For a moment Eileen wondered if there was an incredibly clean and clear glass dildo stretching the younger woman's cunt - causing it to open and slurp and twitch orgasmically - but even a piece of glass would show its edges. And it certainly wouldn't move by itself. There was just nothing there.

Eileen forgot that she was naked and that she wasn't supposed to be there, and took a step forward to try and intervene in some way; her mind was now firmly back in the driver's seat and everything about this scenario was screaming at her to stop it.

And then...

A touch on her back from a hand lightly stroking her.

Eileen spun around, expecting to see Nick, or maybe another curious neighbour and was met with... nothing. It wasn't that it was too dark to see - the lights from the street and the small purple bulbs mounted all around the apartment provided ample lighting. There simply wasn't anything to see. But she could feel a body in that space.

The person who wasn't there seemed to move and she felt hands on her shoulders from behind, first small and female and smooth, then somehow becoming rough and large and very masculine. A mouth surrounded by stubble connected with the back of her neck and for a brief moment she felt a hard cock press into her bare ass, then the cock receded and was replaced by a damp mound of a woman about her height, pussy up against the cleft of her ass, soft lips at the nape of her neck.

Eileen's brain melted. She watched as her neighbour flipped over onto her knees, without any of the body movements it would take to do that herself. It looked like Jane was being physically turned over by someone else. And then the slim woman's ass was pulled violently backwards as she clutched the sheets beneath her and bit her pillow. The sounds of fucking filled the room again. And Eileen... well, Eileen crumpled to her knees and her unseen playmate joined her.

The older woman could feel long hair brushing up against her shoulders as a pair of small breasts pressed into her back. The mouth at her neck was licking and nipping her gently, while hands that Eileen couldn't see reached forward and gently squeezed her hard nipples.

Eileen wailed and plunged a hand between her thighs, utterly surrendering to sensation and the total insanity of what was happening. She rubbed her clit almost frantically and cried out as she felt a small finger press, gently at first, against her asshole, and then slide in.

"Do you want her?"

The voice was audible but also seemed to come from inside Eileen's mind.

"Do you want to help her?

Be her?

Do you want him to cum inside you?"

A second wet finger joined the first inside her bum and Eileen started bouncing slightly on them, continuing to rub her clit and sliding a couple of fingers from her other hand inside her hungry slit.

She nodded in response. Watching Jane was making her achingly jealous and also causing her to crave...

more

"Please," she whispered.

"Wait," the woman who wasn't there said, as she mercilessly and slowly continued to finger-fuck Eileen's ass.

"Watch first.

We know you.

You like to watch."

Eileen did like to watch. And the mixed sensation of her hands on herself, while another set was playing with her breasts and ass, all while watching a woman she barely knew getting fucked beyond reason, a seeming lake of cum forming on the bed under her, was too much. She came, hard, squirting a stream of cum onto her own hands and the hands of the impossible woman behind and under and around her.

Jane - me! - was drawn back into herself abruptly, the sound of another woman's voice temporarily waking her and giving her back control of her body.

Not that that control made much difference; her body had been on the edge of orgasm when Eileen broke the vessel-Jane's trance with her moaning, and neither Jane was equipped to stop that. As Bruno continued to thrust into her gushing hole Jane felt swept away in a huge cum, her whole body tensing around the cock inside her as she bit down hard on the pillow in front of her.

But she was aware, at least a little. And she saw in the corner of the room another woman, whom she recognized.

Ellie? Ellen? No.

"Eileen." she managed to mutter the name in between moans as her body twitched and her invisible partner continued to fuck her, his hands almost crushing her hips as he held her in place.

The woman on the floor glanced up when she heard her name, clearly in the throes of her own orgasm.

Both women stared at each other from across the room, the sound of fucking their background music, and the whispers and groans of an invisible couple urging them on.

"Want"

Eileen pushed back against the fingers in her ass, trying to draw them in deeper.

"Need"

vessel-Jane clenched her pussy around Bruno's cock, trying to trap it and savour it, and howled when she lost the fight and he increased the power of his fucking, each thrust forcing her face into her pillow.

"Touch each other"

The fingers receded from Eileen's bum, and she whimpered, frustrated, at the empty feeling. She could feel the invisible woman stand and move in front of her, and her nose and tongue were assailed by the smell and taste of a wet cunt, barely out of reach. And then that sense was replaced by the feeling of an erect cock brushing the edge of Eileen's lips. The woman moaned and kept up her frantic fingering, one hand rubbing circles on her clit while the other slid eager fingers inside her sloppy pussy. She opened her mouth.

"Touch us"

vessel-Jane was crawling backwards across her bed, desperately trying to take all of her lover inside her.

"Cum"

There was just enough left of Jane at that moment, in between wanting to feel her ghost spray cum against her cervix, and her slight mortification and arousal at being watched by her neighbour, to make a choice.

She rolled onto her back, temporarily dislodging Bruno but spreading her legs to let him inside her again. She dangled her arm off the bed and crooked a finger at Eileen.

"Come," she said. "Give me your pussy."

The man who'd been teasing Eileen's mouth with a cock that rivalled Nick's hardness helped Eileen to her feet.

Eileen knew she should leave. The orgasm she'd just had had given her a bit of clarity and control back. She knew she should leave.

She walked towards Jane instead, filled with need.

The younger woman bit her lips and began moaning again, clearly being slowly penetrated by her partner. The whole room felt pregnant with anticipation.

Eileen stood at the side of the bed and looked down at Jane in the dim purple light and then, out of curiosity, reached a hand down towards the girl's improbably gaping pussy. As her fingers made contact with Jane's clit she felt it - it was real. There was actually a cock working its way inside the younger woman. Thick, slick with Jane's cum, and throbbing.

Eileen whimpered.

Then she climbed onto the bed and put her knees on either side of Jane's head, facing the invisible man fucking her new friend. As she lowered her pussy onto the moaning woman's lips, she felt her invisible partner at her side. Her ghost grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his erect cock.

She squeezed it and lost herself utterly to the sensation of Jane's tongue sliding inside her and, as she leaned over to take a cock she couldn't see into her mouth...

What am I doing? No, but really. This is insa... oh her mouth! "Oh, suck on slutty clit just like thaaaat, you good girl! FUUUUUUCK."

...she glanced through the bedroom door to the apartment's entrance.

Nick stood in the doorway, one hand on the knob as he pulled the door closed, the other freeing his cock from his boxers, his eyes glowing with lust.

To be continued

12