The End of a Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdmon86
gdmon86
3 Followers

"HhHHHH-AAAHHHH HHH-AHAHAHAHA-"

And a shifting, hemming and hawing mattress as Dennis bounces up and down, deep into her and deep out.

We can see her slickness getting all over his bare shaft. We can see her thighs bucking around his waist. We can see Dennis looks up at her face again. As he holds on to her shoulder and looks in to Adria's green, already regretful eyes, do you know what Adria's secretly teenaged-lover thinks?

He thinks,

I'm gonna cum inside her and get this chick pregnant.

I so want to knock up a milf.

Please let me get her pregnant, please let that happen.

Adria goes,

"SHIT!"

And squeezes her breasts together as her hands, close together, scratch Dennis' chest.

Dennis nuts inside her. He shuts his eyes.

There's the shit eating grin again.

*

It's the following evening. Dennis wakes up from a much-needed nap. He revels in the opportunity to get laid twice or more in a weekend, but he understands the immediate consequences. He has to sleep them off. He climbs out of bed and goes to check on his grandma.

When he opens the door, he's surprised to see her 100% awake. She's sitting up and reading the newspaper, something she hasn't done in a while. She puts it down like she was expecting him. She looks right at him.

"Oh hello dear," she says and coughs.

"Hi Grandma. What's up? Just checking in. You're probably hungry."

She shakes her head.

"No, not really," she says. "But you are."

Dennis squints at her. He's become unaccustomed to the feeling of not knowing what to say. He feels himself standing in the doorway, a breeze entering the window, exiting.

"Dennis," his grandma says. You have to listen to me when I tell you not to waste your life."

"I'm sorry grandma, I don't know what..."

"Yes you do," she said.

A bit of silence except for the hum of electricity.

"And I hope that young lass you brought over two nights ago gets that advice from someone, too."

Dennis looks at the floor.

"Don't be like your father," he hears her say. "I've said this before. Don't be like your father. Don't waste your life any further."

Dennis swallows. He turns to go. But he doesn't step out.

"Now dear, if you don't mind, I will be needing my pills back. Oh, I'm sure you didn't take all of them, nor did your lunkhead friends. We both know that in that case you'd be dead and there'd be some awful story in the local news. Just put whatever is left on my bedside table, please. My back has been giving me a lot of shit today."

Dennis nods.

"Yeah. No problem."

*

In another hour, his grandma is asleep. At that time, Dennis sneaks back in to her room with the bottle of pills clutched in his hand, creeps up to her bedside table so as not to wake her, and places the bottle on the table. There are still about ten left. That should suffice. He will go and check that she's taken one after dinner.

gdmon86
gdmon86
3 Followers
12