The ENF Catcher Pt. 16

Story Info
Megan is taken to her final fate at Campbell-Taylor. THE END
1.8k words
3.93
4.5k
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a man and a woman.

"Look, she's naked!" said the woman. I averted my eyes.

"Yes indeed, my dear," said the man sagely. "She's an ENF."

"What does that mean?"

"It means she's being punished."

"Oh babe," said the woman softly. "What did you do?"

"She's not allowed to answer. See that pendant around her neck? Every word she speaks, a number goes up by two."

I was being studied. The fact that they were so polite about it was what made it so embarrassing. Like I was an artwork on the wall. Let's face it, I basically am.

"That's pretty interesting. Look how shy she is. She must know she's being punished pretty badly. Is she up here all the time?"

"No. I don't see her Sir around. Normally an ENF is being led around naked by a man she has to call Sir. He spanks her when she acts out and tickles her in public. Hey, which reminds me - do you want to see something really cool?"

"Yeah!"

My heart dropped. What horrible thing was about to happen to me? The man gave the woman a gold coin.

"Drop that in the slot next to her. But do not touch her! Trust me, you don't want to see what happens when you do that."

The woman walked right up to me. I wished I could kick her away, but aside from the fact I was awkwardly up on my toes, I knew it would lead to a world of hurt from Sir. I watched her drop the coin in the slot, and then to my horror, I heard a whirring behind me. A pair of mechanical arms emerged from the holes next to me.

"Oh nooooooo!" I cried. The number on the pendant jumped to four. The hands came to my armpits and started tickling relentlessly. Laughter burst out of me. I felt tears in my eyes. I shifted left and right, unable to really move, eventually doing a little bouncing dance as I tried to bear the endless tickling. My armpits throbbed as I was tickled!

And that's when I heard laughter. Very familiar laughter.

"Megan?! Is that you?"

He bounded down the street, almost pushing people out of the way.

It was Jack.

He was cackling madly. "Are you naked?! Oh my god, you've been caught as an ENF! This is too much!" He giggled almost as much as I was, only with mirth instead of humiliation.

I felt my face burning with shame. Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower! This was the worst of the shame yet. I felt it on my very shoulders. I started crying between the giggling - not from the tickling, but at my former friend, who I had bullied so many people with, roaring with laughter at my naked tickled public humiliation.

And then the tears began to subside. There were no more left. My eyes and face were burning and the shame never passed, but I processed it. I saw Sir come out and look at me.

"Are you this woman's Sir?" asked the man.

"I am indeed," said Sir. He politely waited for the tickling machine to end. Mercifully, I felt the arms move back and into their slots. Sir climbed up and unshackled me. He looked at my pendant.

"Megan, you have four spanks marked on your pendant. Lay across my lap so I can spank you."

He sat down on the stool. The man, the woman, and Jack watched expectantly, the latter with evil glee. I was being punished, so I obeyed.

"Oh gods! She's actually doing it!" chortled Jack. Sir brought his hand down on my butt.

"One! Thank you, Sir!"

I deserve this.

"Two! Thank you, Sir!"

I don't know if this will be my lowest point.

"Three! Ohhhh! Thank you, Sir!"

Naked, tickled, and spanked in front of Jack.

"Four! Arrgh! Thank you, Sir!"

But I'm willing to find it. To be degraded until I'm cleansed. Forgiven. Good.

"Stand up, Megan."

I did. I put my hands behind my back expectantly.

"Good girl," says Sir as he ties my wrists together. He put a leash around my neck and walked me down the street. I heard the laughter of Jack ringing through my ears as we walked deeper into the city.

Sir led me to a large, ancient-looking building. Gargoyles are scattered across the top. It's an intimidating building - I feel even smaller and weaker in its presence as it reaches into the sky. Written in large letters over the top of the door are the words CAMPBELL-TAYLOR. Sir takes me in.

I am an embarrassed naked female. I am being punished. I am being tickled. I am being spanked. I am naked for all to see. And I am ready for what's next.

----

I'm standing in the kitchen of Campbell-Taylor, kneading dough with Gertrude, Sophie, and about a half-dozen other ENFs. The Chief comes in the room.

"Megan Bandini!"

I turn, standing straight, arms behind my back.

"Yes, Chief!"

"In one week, your sentence will be up. Sir will come and collect you. You'll come into the grand hall for the meeting, take off your sack, and be tied up and led home. Understand?"

My heart races. "I understand, Chief!"

"Back to work." The Chief leaves, and I turn straight back to the dough and return to kneading.

"That's it?!" said Gertrude. "You're out of here?"

"I guess that's it. Wow. Where does the time go?"

I'm genuinely shocked. Campbell-Taylor has been my home for so long. I've gotten so much good work done here. I almost don't know how I feel.

----

It's lunch, the same day. We're in teh breakfast hall, eating soup. I'm still dumbstruck.

"How am I going to handle you gone?" asked Sophie. "We'vbe become such good friends over the years! Ever since we spent the night together in the Punishment Cage, remember that?"

"How could I forget?" I asked, not really listening. I was distracted by a nearby table, where an ENF was refusing to eat. She was a little blonde woman, very petite, her hair tied back in a ponytail. I could see her temper boiling over as her friends were trying to talk to her.

"No!" cried the girl. She picked up her bowl and threw it on the floor. Some guards came around and grabbed her, and she started shrieking and crying. "It's not fair! It's not fair!" A guard pulled off her sack, leaving her stark naked. Another pair pulled her to her knees, and the first started spanking her across the butt. "it's not faaaaaaaiiiiiiiir!" she cried, writhing in the guards' arms as her friends kept telling her to count the spanks.

What a silly girl. It was entirely fair. She did something wrong and now she was being punished. That's how it works. If I were in her position, I would simply take the spanks.

It made me think about what was going to happen.

----

The day came.

I was in the great hall. We were all lined up - all us ENFs of Campbell-Taylor - and the guards were lined up behind us. The prince entered the room and sat on his throne, bored out of his mind.

"Megan Bandini. Step forward."

I obeyed. I could take my punishment like a good girl.

"Take off your clothes."

In one movement, I pulled my sack off, folded it, and put it on the floor in front of me. I was now nude. My hands by my side, no attempt to cover up. I don't deserve clothes yet.

"Turn and face the door."

I turned and faced the door. Only when told. I am obediant. I will be good.

The doors opened. Inw alked a man. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed - it wasn't the same man who brought me here. No, put that aside. You don't get to decide how you're punished. Besides, this is a fresh start with a new Sir. Show him from the start you're a good girl.

He walks up to and around me, pulls out a rope and ties my wrists together. He puts a leash over my head and around my neck. He leads me out. I walk.

My name is Megan Bandini. I am being punished. I will be walked naked through the streets for all to see. I will be publicly tickled. I will do everything Sir asks of me. Only then will I be a good girl.

====

Author's Note: I'm willing to admit that not everything about this story worked. The idea of telling an ENF story out of chronological order was overly clever for a number of reasons. My thought was that it would enhance thigns by humanising Megan, but it only served to undermine the tone and pacing; we'd get somewhere really intense with her humiliation, only for a flashback to undercut the feeling. It only really started working when we saw two spankings intercut, and I feel the flashforwards were really nifty. But let's face it, we didn't really need much time to figure out Megan deserved to be an ENF.

I also feel that I should have made the overall tone less dependent on you having read the first one. It quickly became clear many more people read The ENF Catcher than the Firebug series and may not have had the grounding necessary to understand what they were seeing. While I feel the story overall works - I always managed to ground myself in the erotic pleasures of an embarrassed naked woman - I feel I overcomplicated things for myself enormously. If nothing else, I kept losing inspiration and getting lost as to where the story should go!

----

My preferred form of feedback is comments. Even when those comments strike me as off-base, confusing, or misreading my intentions with the ENF Catcher stories, I find them a source of inspiration. I stopped replying to comments because I feared I'd shape them into what people think I want to hear, but I'm open to hearing whatever effect the ENF Catcher has on people. Ido still wonder what Tess (from the uk) thinks.

Needless to say, all positive comments do make me happy and strongly motivate me.

I do still enjoy the ratings, though of course those mean I'm forced to speculate as to why a particular why people are drawn to one chapter and not another. I don't exactly follow where the wind is blowing, but it does make me reassess what I like about each particular chapter.

----

I have plans for at least two more stories. My next one will be simpler, more stripped down (pun unavoidable), and will build off of the basic pleasures of an ENF rather than try to get clever. Stay tuned for The ENF Catcher 2: A Thief Gets Punished!