The Enhancement Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam explores the powers of the Game.
3.2k words
4.72
8.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boarboar
Boarboar
94 Followers

I realize I cut the last chapter a little short in some ways, so this chapter continues directly where the last left off. Appreciate all feedback and support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam relaxed back in his bed as Julie worked herself down onto his dick.

"Are you even harder now? What even are you?" she exclaimed as she reached down and guided his head into her.

Adam chuckled, reaching up to cup her head with his hand and drawing her into a kiss. She returned the kiss before pushing him back down with her hands on his chest and sitting back. Adam took the time to admire her petite perky tits and focus on the sensation of him sliding into her. He knew he was bigger now and Julia was so tight that it felt as though he truly might not fit. He reached down and traced his fingers across where her lips were spread apart, feeling her wetness and helping to slowly guide himself deeper inside.

Sitting up straight she started grinding back and forth on him until she eventually did take his whole length, slowly picking up speed.

As she rode him, it wasn't long at all before she started moaning, "oh fuck baby you feel so good! She picked up speed until she was practically slamming herself down on him again and again.

Eventually she collapsed onto him, tits pressed against his chest. He reached up and pulled her body tight as he started thrusting into her from the bottom. She moaned in pleasure and pressed into him as he slammed into her again and again.

"Aaah fuuck!" She was almost screaming out now. "You're so deep, baby."

He kept thrusting into her, reaching down to grab an ass cheek in either hand. Now he was pulling her onto his dick at the same time as he fucked her, and her moans really were screams of pleasure now.

"That feels so good baby, you're going to make me come. Keep going baby, keep going! Aaaaaaaaah!"

She cried out and started almost flailing atop of him as she came. He stopped moving and just laid back holding her against him as she shuddered and shook. Adam took the moment to just enjoy the sensation of her laying atop of him, quivering on his dick and moaning in his ear.

As they lay there he had a thought. Julia was tiny, and now he was bigger. Maybe he could try something he'd only ever imagined doing.

"Lean back for me," he whispered in her ear.

She did as he asked and he lifted her legs up, held them together with one hand, and spun her right around on his dick so she was facing the other direction. The entire time he stayed inside her.

Rather than drop back down to her knees as he'd expected, she put her feet down on his bed and started squatting down onto him. He was reminded again that despite her small size, he'd first noticed Julia because of her amazing ass. Reaching out, he slapped her ass cheek as she bounced up and down on him.

She cried out, "yes baby again!" He happily obliged, marveling at the view of her backside rippling under his hand.

Finally she collapsed forward onto her hands and knees, panting heavily. Adam slipped out of her, still rock hard and got up to his knees. With Julia still on all fours, he leaned over her, kissing her neck and cupping a breast with a free hand and gently pinching the nipple. His other hand teased his member along the lips of her pussy, just stopping from entering her.

"That was so hot, you worked so hard for me," Adam whispered in her ear. She just moaned in response.

He continued, "You want me to come inside you?"

Those words seemed to trigger something in her and she immediately cried out.

"Oh please yes baby." She dropped her head and shoulders to the bed, sticking her ass up right in the air and trying to grind herself onto him.

Adam could only hold back for so long. He stood back on his knees behind her and started pressing himself inside her. Julia's cry was only muffled by her biting down on the pillow. Adam realized that her extra enthusiasm was likely the effect of his previous suggestion. The command that she would be turned on by him finishing inside her likely hadn't faded.

He started to enter her slowly and was surprised when she forced herself back onto his member. With that encouragement he began thrusting into her, and soon his hips were slapping against her ass. Together, they found a rhythm and he could hear her moans start to build in intensity.

As he felt his own orgasm start to build he slapped down on her ass and grabbed her ass cheeks again with both hands.

"Yes baby, just like that!" Julia cried out. He slapped her ass again and then began pulling her onto him as he pounded into her from behind.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come!" He warned.

"Yes baby, yes come for me please!" Julia cried out almost desperately.

Adam exploded inside her, slapping down on her ass again and again as he pulsed with his orgasm. At the same time, Julia bit down on the pillow in front of her hard, while her hands scrambled frantically over the bed trying to find purchase on the sheet. As her orgasm subsided, he leaned down into her, pushing her flat with legs together while staying inside her. They lay there for a long moment, sweating and panting.

As he pulled out, a large rope of cum dripped out of her.

"Oh god! It's getting everywhere! How did you come so much again!" Julia again quickly stood up and retreated to the washroom holding her hand to her crotch.

This time when Adam relaxed back in bed he received no notification of a level up or anything else from the mysterious notification menu. He wondered if it was only completing quests that could trigger or effect his new enhancements.

Juia re-entered the room, covering her chest with a hand as he turned to look at her. "You're ridiculous," she giggled as she again snuggled up to him in bed.

As they lay in his bed, Adam was completely unsure how to proceed. How did he feel about what had just happened? Was he a bad person for essentially just mind controlling this random girl? He supposed it was morally justifiable in the context of saving the world, but he'd just had sex with her a second time. He doubted that would be considered a moral action even if she had been more than willing.

There was just so much happening. Learning that he'd been granted extraordinary powers and then immediately being forced to use them hadn't given him any time to think and process what was happening. He needed to establish his immediate priorities. The popup menu had said he had reached "Level 2" and he'd been able to choose more enhancements. He needed to determine whether he could do anything to increase that again before he received the next quest.

Focusing inwardly, he tried to view the menu display. He was shocked when glowing letters appeared floating in front of him almost immediately. He hadn't expected it to be that intuitive.

He must have twitched in reaction because Julia shifted under his arm, however it appeared she couldn't see the menu at all. Still, this was exactly what he'd been hoping to find. There was an experience bar and two options available that looked as though they could expand into further menus. The experience bar read simply [6% to Level 3] but did not give any further information. He focused on the first of the two options [Quests], and was somewhat unsurprised when a message popped up in his vision.

[No active quests. A new quest will be generated in 47.16 Hours]

Well at least he had a timer for when he'd get the new quest. Not anything he could worry about for now.

He mentally clicked on the final menu option; [Stats]. The virtual menu in front of him flashed and changed again.

[Basic Enhancements:

Increased Height: 3%

Increased Strength: 10%

Increased Penis Size: 32%

Increased Virility: 10%

Advanced Enhancement:

Hypnotic Suggestion (5x day)]

There were a few interesting things to note in Adam's estimation. There was no record of him choosing the money as basic enhancement for one. He wasn't quite sure what that meant. Perhaps more interesting, the increase in penis size showed that enhancements were cumulative.

Realizing that it might be awkward if he continued to just stare vacantly out into space he focused on dismissing the menu and found it closed as easily as it had opened.

He needed more information and figured a start would be to just ask Julia how she felt about what happened. He turned to look at her, "how was that?"

She just looked up at him and blushed, "I'm so embarrassed! I don't know what came over me!"

He laughed and let her hide her face up against his side. Despite what they'd just done, she still seemed pretty shy about the whole situation. He tried to ask a few more questions, but she remained timid.

Adam decided to use the power. He could see that his prior suggestions had predisposed her for a number of new options. It was almost frightening realizing how far he might be able to push someone. For now however he just needed more information though.

Focusing on the power he selected one of the green options and felt his available charges tick down to four. He said, "Be open and honest with me when I ask you questions." She blinked vacantly for a second before smiling at him and cuddling up. It was still a little disconcerting that people didn't react directly to the words of the hypnotic suggestion.

"How was that?" He tried again.

"Oh my god, I've never felt anything like that. I've never been that turned on or come like that from sex before. All I wanted to do was jump your bones."

"How do you feel about coming over and having sex with me so suddenly like this?"

"I don't know. I'm kind of confused, I've never done anything like this. The only person I'd ever been with before was my ex, but I never let him do most of what we did. Honestly I normally don't want to have sex. I don't know what happened, I couldn't help myself. It was worth it though, I didn't know anything could feel that good."

"What do you think of me?"

"When I broke up with my boyfriend I had decided to take a break from boys for a while. I guess I was missing something physical more than I thought. I don't really want to date anyone, but I really liked this."

That was interesting, he'd been surprised at how enthusiastically Julia had been in different positions, and he'd assumed she'd been very experienced. It seemed that the power of hypnotic suggestion could really push people's personalities outside of their previous norms. He'd have to experiment to learn exactly how the power affected people.

That reminded him. He opened the menu and checked his experience bar. Sure enough it had risen from 6% to 16%. It seemed quests were not the sole source of experience.

Julia turned and looked up at him, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," responded Adam absentmindedly.

"How do we actually know each other? I can't even remember?"

Adam's heart skipped a beat. Was the hypnotic suggestion fading over time. No, he realized. There was probably just nothing to remember. He hadn't told her specifically how or where they'd met. Should he use the power again to correct this or was it better to let it resolve itself?

"Was it at school?" Adam asked without using the power. He was curious if a non-hypnotic suggestion could fill in a blank in memory.

"No... where would it have been?" She scrunched up her face in thought for a moment before relaxing back against his shoulder. "Ah well, weird."

Well that was interesting. She didn't seem overly concerned or to place the blame on him. Still, this might be the right time to test out one of his theories. He focused on the available options for suggestion and selected one that was listed as yellow rather than green.

"I approached you at the park a while back and asked you out, but you shot me down because you had a boyfriend. We've hung out a few times as friends and you've wanted to sleep with me since then."

The added sentence at the end seemed to increase the difficulty of the suggestion, but that was intentional. Sure enough, when he checked the experience bar, it had increased from 16% to 29%. A thirteen point increase compared to just ten from the previous suggestion. He wondered if the different color denoted an increased likelihood of failure or a more complicated suggestion. If the former, the increased experience likely wasn't worth the risk.

"Oh I remember, you came up and hit on me in the park in the spring. This was a long time coming huh?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Julia had just left and Adam laid back in his bed processing the events of the afternoon. They'd had sex once more. Adam checked, but he'd gained no experience from it. He was almost more impressed that Julia had been ready and willing to go again than at his own newfound stamina. She'd left her number, and promised to text him. He'd offered to give her money for the morning after pill, but she'd said she was already on birth control.

As far as he could tell, she seemed interested in seeing him again, but didn't seem to be under the same kind of control she had been earlier. He supposed that beyond their immediate effect, his suggestions wouldn't push someone's behavior too far outside of their normal personality. Maybe the person was rationalizing their actions after the fact? Either way they seemed to accept the suggestions as naturally occurring ideas. Adam did not have any deep insights into human psychology.

His bed was a mess. Despite Julia's best efforts, his cum had gotten everywhere, and he had worked up a sweat. He tore off his sheets and threw them in his laundry hamper. His building had shared laundry that was closed at night, and he figured he might as well get it done now while he could.

When he walked into the laundry room he found someone already there. His neighbor Emily was unloading the washer. He walked in, standing by the door and waiting for his turn.

"Afternoon," he tried a greeting.

"Mmm, hey. I'll be out of your way in a second," she glanced at him before turning back to her laundry. Polite, but clearly indicating she didn't want to engage in conversation.

Emily lived a few apartments over from him with a roommate. He'd chatted with her once or twice in passing, but never for more than a few minutes.

He considered her. She was tall, even with his newly increased height, she reached at least to his nose. Shoulder length brown hair filled with tight curls framed a decidedly pretty face. She was wearing pajamas, but they were quite sheer and did not hide her curves at all. Adam couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing a bra. He also noticed that in contrast to Julia, Emily had a substantial chest.

He considered using his power on her. It would be an easy way to use a charge, but he was hesitant initially. It was still only late afternoon and he had plenty of time to use the remaining charges before midnight.

Indeed, using the power again without planning seemed incredibly reckless. It was a disconcerting feeling realizing he had the ability to just take control of someone, and he probably should be considering his next move rather than just acting on impulse.

At the same time, Adam didn't know if the power would fade, or if this was all some kind of strange dream. If he had been given this power, he might as well put it to use. The next quest might be much more difficult and so he reasoned he needed to take any opportunity he could to improve his ability to use and control it.

He ultimately decided it was worth it. Both to test how a hypnotic suggestion could affect someone over the long term and the efficacy of choosing a "red" suggestion..

Activating the power, he spoke, "Emily, you're attracted to Adam. You'll have sexual fantasies about him later." He had cycled through the option to choose one listed as red. It seemed long term suggestions were heavily limited, and anything more involved or demanding than what he'd chosen was grayed out entirely and unselectable.

He knew that choosing a red option was a risk. If it somehow failed and she reacted to what he'd said he would likely have to burn one of his two remaining charges just to remedy the situation. Despite his concerns, he was pleased to see the familiar reaction as she paused for a half-second before continuing with her laundry as if he'd said nothing. He noticed her sneak a subtle glance back at him a few seconds later.

As she moved to put her laundry in the dryer she asked, "How's your weekend going?"

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary," Adam lied.

Adam was still amazed at how someone's personality could switch like that in an instant. She had a slight smile and was chatting him up now, whereas just a moment ago she'd been trying to ignore him. They chatted for a while before Adam eventually headed back up to his apartment. It would be interesting to see how this progressed in the future, but Adam figured he was in no rush.

Walking back into his apartment, he checked the menu and was shocked to see his experience bar had risen to 54%. It had previously been at 29%, so that was a much larger increase than he'd been expecting. This development also changed his current plans dramatically. He'd been assuming that another level up before midnight was impossible based on his previous experience gains. However if he could actually level up before midnight it would reset his charges again, giving him even more uses of the power and more chances to level up. In the best case scenario, he could even repeat the process a second time.

The reality and scope of the opportunity he had here slowly started to sink in. If he could improve at this rate, who knew where it would lead him. He still didn't understand what was happening or why, but he had to accept the reality that was in front of him. Adam had always been dealt the short end of the stick in life. Now that he'd been given an opportunity like this, he was going to maximize every bit of it. Consequences be damned.

Boarboar
Boarboar
94 Followers