All Comments on 'The Entertainment Pt. 02'

by Godottodog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 3 years ago
Unconscionable!

This story should be removed and author banned. Unethical, immoral and inhumane treatment of a man regardless whether it is consensual or not. Worst story I have ever read on this site.

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishalmost 3 years ago

Crap! Torture has no place on an erotic literature site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He is a total idiot. She is a psychotic bitch.

Find a lawyer & go to the police.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe we can organise a collection for this poor author and enable him to get some professional help for his obvious mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This wasn't a bad story and I liked it enough, it's barely "torture" or "disturbing" at all. You want to try to read actual disturbing stuff? Try reading pretty much most of the stuff in the Fetish category. I bet you wusses would have a heart attack reading a whipping story, or a story about putting live maggots in your foreskin. All the haters are just venting because they lap this stuff up like the dogs they are, and then pretend to hate it to make themselves feel better.

LittlebeauLittlebeauover 2 years ago

Would like very much to be him, to be nude at the mercy of all those women. Good thing they didn’t make him cum until it was about over or he would have really felt it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous