The Entertainment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we attach this pad."

I felt her press the pad into my balls.

"That's the ground; this is wand is the positive end. I'm putting it on 10%."

She touched my left hip and I felt a sudden fire shoot through my groin. I jerked and moaned, and the girls gasped. I heard the click of a dial being turned.

"Thirty percent," stated Sarah.

This time the fire shot from my right thigh to my balls. I heard a few more clicks.

"But you can't go wrong with the classics."

The probe touched the underside of my cock at the base of the glands. Even though the current was only going a short distance, this was the worst pain yet - Like a thousand instantaneous kicks in the balls. I was nearly hyperventilating through my nose. After pausing a moment to let the experience settle in and observe my reaction, Sarah continued.

"We have riding crops and cattle prods. You can take turns using the TENS. Feel free to experiment and have fun!"

I heard the sound of voices approaching and tensed up. At first, it was just fingers inspecting my ass, thighs, nipples and cock, noting the red areas where the probes had electrocuted me. Then I felt another shock on my pass and I flinched involuntarily - the cattle prod again.

"Look how he thrusts forward when I do this," a girl said.

She started rhythmically shocking my ass, causing me to spasm repeatedly. I felt the tip of my dick hitting something as I jerked, which I realized was a hand measuring how much I lurched forward. When that stopped the riding crops started, first on the backs of my thighs and slowly moving up to my ass and back.

"Ooh, nice welts," someone said admiring the other's handiwork.

I suddenly felt the TENS explode into my back. It was probably back down to 40 or 50% again, but still much more painful than the prods or crops. The second time it stayed on my skin for a couple seconds, causing me to contract every muscle in my body in excruciating pain.

"Look at him flex," someone said.

I heard a chorus of murmurs all around me as the TENS touched my bicep and I involuntarily flexed. The TENS stayed there, and a few hands felt my muscles. Then the TENS touched my stomach and I clenched my abs reflexively. The next time it touched my abs again and begin slowly moving up and down my stomach, getting closer and closer to my groin each time, eventually, just brush brushing my cock. As I clenched the whole time, I felt hands stroking my abs.

As the girls had their fill of using the TENS and prods on my body, they returned to mixing with each other. I could hear them chatting and giggling elsewhere in the basement. Soon I was left alone, hanging there, my skin burning in the cool air of the basement. Still, the realization of being exposed helpless without knowing what was going on had its own level of terror. I was getting lost in my own thoughts of how humiliated I felt when Julie piped up.

"I think our entertainment deserves a present."

She moved behind me and took off the blindfold. I saw all of the girls staring at me. A towel was on the floor in front of me. Julie reached around and began stroking my dick. It only took me a couple minutes to climax and shoot my load all over the towel - a huge release after being teased all night. When I had finished, I hung there limply, panting. After a few minutes my erection subsided.

"We have one last treat for you," Julie announced to the group.

She came in front of me holding a large needle. My eyes got huge and I started shaking my head violently. Still, I could barely move in my restraints. Julie pushed the towel between my feet, bent down, lifted my cock in her hand and shoved the needle into my urethra and through the skin on underside of my cock. Then she stepped back, leaving the needle in place. If all of the previous torture had been unimaginable burning, this was a whole different pain. I was dumbfounded, blood dripped off my cock onto the towel. Still, there was nothing I could do but look at it. As I hung their tears, streamed down my face. The girls stared captivated.

Suddenly Julie appeared again with two more needles and shoved one through each of my nipples. The pain was not as bad, but kept me in tears. The girls applauded and moved in for a closer inspection. I hung there for what felt like forever as the blood began to clot and dry. Eventually Julie came over, removed the needles, and replaced them with gold rings; this caused a bit more bleeding. I continued to hang there on display.

The girls began to leave the basement. As the last group started heading for the stairs I grunted through my gag at them, figuring I should be released. They turned to me, laughed and continued up the stairs. I was left alone, naked and bound in the basement. The lights were still on, and I found myself peering over my disfigured body, reliving the torture that had just taken place.

A while later, Julie and Sarah came back down. Julie lifted my cock to check that the piercings had clotted fairly well. Sarah lowered my arms a bit and Julie undid my ankle cuffs. I hung limply from my arms. Sarah lowered me all the way to the ground, and Julie undid my wrist cuffs, re-cuffing my hands behind my back. Then they went back upstairs. I laid on the ground unmoving.

Sometime later, Julie came back down. Without a word she attached a leash to my collar and began tugging me towards the stairs. I slowly made it to my knees and shuffled behind her. When we reach the stairs, I had to struggle to get to my feet and climb the stairs. The rest of the girls were gathered at the top of the stairs and began cheering as we emerged. Without acknowledging them, Julie grabbed our bags and headed out the door. She buckled me into the car, still bound and naked. I stayed like that the whole way home.

12