All Comments on 'The Envelopment'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PURE BLISS

DavidwhenionDavidwhenionalmost 2 years ago

I credible vision. Thanks

DavidwhenionDavidwhenionalmost 2 years ago

Incredible vision. Thanks

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
It's as if Stanislaw Lem

wrote an eroic story.

Quite good!

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 2 years ago
Exquisite

What a delightful surprise to—unexpectedly after all these years—read a new story by Unsung Muse! And what a delightful read it is too, take as just one formidable example the following sentence: “I melt from the inside out, as I'm filled from the outside in.” As I am only all too happy to see, the author has not lost her stylistic touch in the slightest!

Still, if a word of criticism may be allowed, I felt the very last paragraph was kind of a marginal letdown as suddenly all too contemporary and—more or less—banal things like “streaming services” and “superfluous apps” are introduced that to some degree diminish the mystery and intrigue of what was depicted before, apparently unraveling it all to merely an instance of virtual reality. But why the “they” then all this time if, basically, it is all just another—though, seemingly, non-superflous—app? Also, where are the ads that, presumably, come with the non-premium version?

I think a slightly less prosaic ending would have fitted the extraordinary narrative and, as Davidwhenion already put it so aptly, “[i]ncredible vision” of this piece better.

However, it sure is nonetheless one of the most accomplished pieces of writing posted on LIT in the recent past!

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The measures your erotically descriptive envelopment are enough to get a frigid woman soaked and a dead man rock solid. I would love to state more but it would pale in comparison to what you have created and put finger to keyboard describing an ultimate experience that we all wish was available. Thank you for giving me this life altering mind fuck which I feel is the best description and the best to hope for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author paints quite the image with words. Very fluid and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic description of renewal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous