The Equestrian Commentator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... yes, if I'm not too embarrassing!"

"Not in the slightest, my girl," he replies. "But before we do, I'm concerned that you may stain your skirt. Do you think we should take it off?"

She just nods and begins pushing down the elasticated waist of her skirt, sliding it over her curvy arse, she drops it down to her ankles and steps out of it. She is about to bend down to retrieve it, when Jasper says, "Please.... allow me."

She smiles her 'thanks' at him. Then raising her arms, she places her hands at the back of her head and begins combing her fingers through her lustrous hair. Jasper squats down, picks up the skirt, and folds it. I almost have a seizure, what a fucking sight man!

As he is at her feet, he chances a quick glance up at the magnificent naked body standing before him. She has her eyes closed momentarily and doesn't notice. The effect of her arms being raised, in such a position, is to push her chest out even further and those already incredibly busty tits, with their hard nipples, are now 'fucking awesome,' as they sit high on her shapely torso. I love nipples that speak for themselves, but this pair were positively screaming!

His eyes travel south, to the thick, luxurious mat of dark bush, covering her lower belly and wet lips. Whilst he is surreptitiously admiring her form, she slowly turns away to walk towards her bag on the table. As she does, he gently uses her skirt to wipe away a bead of sweat, that has formed on his brow.

Getting back to his feet, he follows her to the table and places her skirt next to her vest.

After searching around in her bag, she retrieves her mobile phone and flips it open to check the time.

Jasper notices and says, "Are they calling you in?"

"No," she says, "I've got another hour or so yet. I like to be early, to prepare, and I must say, I can feel the nerves, just fading away." Looking at Jasper, she asks brightly, "What's next?"

"It's time to do your back." He replies. "Just stay where you are, we can use the table." He walks toward the lockers. One of them is open and has a pile of fresh towels in it. Grabbing one, he returns to the table and lays it open on the table in front of her. "Here, just rest on this. She lays forward over the table. Her head resting on her arms, and her big tits squashed out at the sides against the towel. "That's perfect, now shuffle your feet back towards me a little."

She complies. Her beautiful big arse is now sticking out. I could bite that fucker all night. I know that I was well hidden in the shadows, but I wasn't too sure if they would be able to hear me if I moved. I had a raging hard-on, in my shorts, that badly needed attention, through watching old Jasper pull and tweak her thick swollen nipples and rub her wet fanny. As he explained to her that he would need to oil her entire rear, I quietly stood up, shuffled forward a bit more to enhance the view, and dropped my shorts.

So, here's the scene before me...... I am almost at the end of my aisle, close to the back of the bench where Jasper and Emma were sitting earlier, in fact, if I stretch my hand out, I could touch the fluffy white jumper that she threw over the back of the bench earlier. A gorgeous naked woman, with a mane of long dark brown hair, is leaning over a large table, not 10ft from me. Her large breasts are squashed flat against the towel. Her shapely bare arse is thrust back towards an elderly tall man, who is oiling his hands up to massage her nakedness.

Can you picture it?...

So now, I am super excited and slowly reach for my rock-solid penis, which is now airborne. Freed from its confines, it is merrily bobbing around in the darkened space, looking for a party! I begin rhythmically stroking it.

Jasper stands a little awkwardly, with his feet on the outside of hers, he bends at the waist toward her and begins stroking her lower back. I can tell he's not comfortable. He stops, and straightening up, asks her if she could spread her legs a little wider, which she does, shuffling her feet further apart. He then stands between them, now in much closer proximity to her, and leans forward again.

This is a much better position. He spends some time massaging all around her lower back and hips, then after refueling his hands, he begins rubbing around her thighs and lightly strokes across her buttocks. With her parking bumpers all pink and shiny, Jasper begins to journey back up to her shoulders. As he kneads them, she gives a little moan and says, "Ohhh....that is absolutely lovely. I do love my shoulders being rubbed. Please keep doing that."

"As you wish. The treatment does seem to be working."

It looks to me like Jasper is desperately trying to keep a respectable distance, but as he spends more time on her shoulders, he is finding it hard. At one point, either because he is tiring, or has forgotten about respectability, he actually leans against her a little. His whole front momentarily rests on her well-oiled back.

"Bugger! Excuse me Emma, my mistake." The second he realizes what has happened, he stands up and steps back from her.

Without turning around, she says "That's ok Doc."

Jasper is checking his clothes and notices some little patches of oil, here and there, from his chest to his groin, where his body lightly made contact with hers. He lets out a frustrated sigh and reaches for a small towel in his bag. He dries off his hands and says, "Sorry Emma, I think it best if I just slip these things off. I may have to do a TV thing later. I hope you won't mind?"

"That's absolutely fine. It was my fault," she says, still a little dreamily, "for asking you to keep working my shoulders like that."

He has now unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, and laid it neatly on the table beside her. He quickly removes his shoes and socks, stuffs the socks inside the shoes, and places them to one side. I can see he is ethically conflicted about taking his clothes off, in the presence of a client, but as he may need to treat others today, it looks like he has reconciled, in his head, that his clothes really do need to be presentable. So, he simply undoes his belt, opens and unzips his pants, and drops them down to his feet.

'Bite my ankles!' The man has a cock like a horse. It is dangling flaccidly between his legs, almost to his knees, and it must be around 10" long. Emma has not even noticed. She is still facing away from him, stretched over the table. Stepping out of his pants, he picks them up, folds them, and puts them to one side.

"Right, where were we," says Jasper, the oil tycoon. He reaches for the jar (luckily it looks like family-sized) and re-coats his hands.

"Now that you're dressed more appropriately, can you do my shoulders again... please? It is so relaxing," she pleads.

"I, er suppose so." Jasper is clearly trying to exercise some caution and restraint, but as he looks at her spectacular arse, displayed before him, like a beautiful man trap (I'd like to get 'my' cock trapped in it, I think), he simply resumes his position behind her, leans over her, and resumes massaging her shoulders.

I can see the end of his cock, dangling between his thighs, but the length of it must be nudging between her cheeks, pressing into the South Valley. It may even be rubbing right against her anus, her slippery lips, or both. It was hard to tell from this angle.

But it didn't take long for her to notice something...

"Ohh, what is that?" she squealed.

Jasper steps back, concerned that she is uncomfortable in some way. Turning around now, she says, "I could feel something pressed up against my bum hole."

She sees Jasper naked for the first time. Looking down, she says "Fuck Me! That's a big dick. I could feel it right between my arse cheeks.'' 'So....the lady does speak French.

"Sorry, just didn't want to get any more stains on my clothes."

"It's ok. I've just never felt one that big before. It was really hot."

I think Jasper is a little embarrassed, and so says, "We can stop now if you like?"

"No, it's fine," she says, "I really think massage therapy is working for me. Can we just do a little more?"

"Of course, if you are ok with this thing bobbing around," he said pointing to his groin.

She gives a little laugh, "It's ok, I've seen him now. I bet he's scared a few ladies in his time though?" Jasper, relieved that she is not upset, smiles too.

"He's had his moments," he says, looking down at his enormous cock.

I think he must be hyper-aware of just how delicate he would have to be, if he now continued with the shoulder massage, so he suggests they work on her legs for a while.

"Great," she says, resuming her position on the table, without being asked.

He kneels, behind her and moves her feet wide apart, giving him room to work. With, what could only be described as the best view in the house, he carefully oils up and down the inside of each leg, rubbing the skin all around, from her ankles to her inner thighs. First the left leg, then the right. He even does the tops of both feet, massaging the oil between her tiny toes.

When he is satisfied both legs are done, he moves his attention to her arse. He reaches for the jar and loads up with a little more product, coating his hands generously. The potent tropical fruit smell is thick in the air. He plants both hands squarely on her cheeks, with a gentle smack, and begins moving them in opposite circular motions, so that they alternately push her cheeks together, then pull them apart.

From my vantage point, I can clearly see the mass of dark hairs around her slippery lips, extending up to her anus. Jasper, however, is full of professionalism and they continue to chat, as he works her buttocks, kneading them like two giant dumplings.

He asks her how she is feeling, "Very relaxed. It's the combination of the beautiful scent of the oil, the increased blood flow through my body, and the warmth from your hands," she tells him, without lifting her head off the table.

"Are there any sensitive ingredients in the product Jasper?"

"Not at all. It is completely safe to use on any part of the body."

"Good. Could you do my lady parts too then.... please?

'Gordon Bennett,' I say to myself, 'abso-fucking-lutely.'

"If you are happy for me to do so Emma."

"Thank you," and with that, she widens her legs even further.

Jasper re-coats his hands and goes to work. How much oil is in that bloody jar?? As he rubs up and down over her arse, his thumbs trail across her anus. She shivers. He runs the edge of his hand deep between her cheeks, and just rests it there, putting pressure against her little back door. Her head lifts a little off the table. A long breath escapes from her lips. His hands travel a little further on each pass, until he is rubbing her from bum hole to clitoris and back. As his fingers pass over her lips, I can hear little sucking, squelching sounds as they part for him.

At this point, I notice that the incredible dancing python has disappeared, which means he is getting a stiffy! He is actually getting turned on. Hardly surprising.... I know I was. By now, I had a steady rhythm going on, and Mr. Wobbly, the one-eyed banana, seemed very happy about it.

He spends a minute or two, with his right hand thrust between her outstretched legs, just rubbing his upturned palm back and forward across her mound, then down underneath, over and between her wet slippery lips. At one point, he is flicking his thumb back and forward under her, and I wonder if he is trying to ignite her clitoris. I don't think he need worry about that. From the noises she was making, I would say that it was well on fire already! She is really moaning, and her legs are twitching. Lifting her head up further from the table, she asks if he would do her shoulders, one last time.

He gets to his feet but turns toward me.... I freeze, thinking he must have heard my heavy breathing or something worse, but no....maybe he is just jump-starting the circulation again in his legs. It does, however, give me the opportunity to notice he now has a massive hard-on. It was not exactly tight up against his belly, that would take his entire blood supply!

But it was bobbing around at about 90 degrees in front of him. How will he hide that fucking thing from her?

He turns back toward her and stands again between her legs, none the wiser that just a feet away, a 'football referee' is furiously knocking one out, He deals with the elephant in the room, by laying it on her lower back, as he reaches up to manipulate her shoulders once again.

Emma, now a little wiser, must feel the weight of it but doesn't say a thing. She does, however, tell him that since she has been laying on the towel, her front is now dry, and would he mind re-oiling it? She gets up onto her elbows, as he dips into his magic jar AGAIN!!

Stretching his arms around her, his hands go under her armpits, and he glides across and around her upper chest. Then bringing them down a little further, he stops completely still for a second. Just....... holding those fabulous tits in his palms, letting their weight sit heavily in his hands. Her breathing stops for a beat as if she is anticipating what might come next.

His fingers find her nipples and he begins twisting and tugging them again slowly, stretching them out. Not a bad day's work, I was thinking. I would give my gold whistle for a go at that.

Suddenly, she twitches, and her right foot jolts back. He may have hit a nerve, but I doubt it very fucking much.

He takes a half step back from her.

"Sorry Doc," she says, a little breathlessly, "just got a cramp, keep going please."

Jasper steps back up behind her, but the angle of his huge cock is now different and the bulbous red head, kisses her straight on the arse hole. As he moves back into position, about 4 inches of it, goes straight inside her.

"Ohhhh fuck Jasper," she shouts. "You're in my arse!"

"I'm so sorry Emma," he blurts, as he begins to move backward, to withdraw from her.

"Noooooooh, don't pull out. I've never had one that big. I want to see if I can take all of it. I'm feeling so horny! I want all of your cock up my arse." He begins to move forward again, pushing slowly into her.

"Ohhh.... my.... God!" she lets out a long moan, and reaching behind her, grabs him by his hips. Before he can react, she pulls him tight against her. Inch by fucking inch, his whole obscene length slowly disappears inside her. As her body adjusts, she lets out a long guttural sound, like a feral animal.

He gives up all pretense now of being 'Good Doctor Lube,' and decides to join the party. Reaching around her, he grabs those massive tits again and squeezing them tightly, rides her like she's Red Rum on the final furlong in the Grand National.

He is pounding in and out of her, like a machine. She is groaning like a groany thing. Their breathing is getting heavier. Both of them are now glistening with sweat and oil under the yellow light. I can see a puddle of Emma juice, on the floor between their feet. I can smell her scent from here and I can tell you, it smelled better than those fucking plastic poppies.

Suddenly, she shouts, "fuck! I'm cumming Jasper!" She begins squirting everywhere. They are both slipping around in it.

"Oh, me too Emma, Aghhhhh...fuck." He groans as he empties his jar at last (so to speak) deep inside her.

I am also panting a fair bit, as my train approaches its station, and for some bizarre reason, I hear myself whisper "Em, Em, Em," as I shoot rope after rope of my own brand of hot product, all over her fluffy white jumper.

It's as if time suddenly stands perfectly still.... with the three of us, together in this surreal scene, just now trying to quietly calm our breathing and possibly wondering, what the fuck has just happened.

I had nothing to clean myself up with, so had no choice but to just stuff my dick back into my shorts and slip out the door at the back of the storage room, leaving them to pull themselves together.

I never did get onto the pitch that afternoon, and I also missed the warm-up.... obviously.

So, I spent the entire game sitting on a cold steel bench in a pair of damp shorts. Luckily, they were black! I could, however, when the howling wind was just right, make out Emma's voice drifting around the Equestrian ring next door, as she commentated, from her cozy warm booth.

I did wonder whether she ever thought about how her fluffy white jumper got so sticky!

The End

12