The Erogenous Zone S01 E01 - Which?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know this because at the moment He spun Lily around, I too was spun. When He pushed her forward so too was I...and when He entered her, He entered me as well.

For a moment or an eternity he fucked me/us. The orgasm I'd had in my office when I met him was a teasing touch as compared to this. It was religious ecstasy so intense that it's turned me into an insatiable cock-hungry slut ever since, just trying to recapture a moment of it's feeling.

When He came inside me, I never thought of the baby he conceived as a child, but as a small piece of that cock which I wanted to keep and protect and preserve and worship forever.

I named mine Ethan. Since I'm being honest, yes...as soon as my son was old enough I fucked him. He was closer to being like his Father than any other man, but still...

We later learned that every witch in every one of the six hundred and sixty six covens were all fucked at the same moment as we were. Didn't matter what they were doing at the time. Some were sleeping, some were playing with their children, some were shopping but at that moment around the world ever one of those 8,658 women all spun around, bent over and started screaming in orgasmic bliss. I'm told it went on for just over a minute. I'm guessing it 66.6 seconds.

God chose to send one into an infant world...Satan gets to send Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Eight into the modern era. They are all his children...they are all the antichrists. They call themselves the Legion. They have powers, and when they grow up they will conquer the world.

I do believe that.

12