All Comments on 'The Erotic Massage'

by gripman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ov55ov55about 10 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Wow I loved this story and hope that is not the end of it as I would like to read more about her and another woman also to see if maybe Hank would get turned on enough to maybe join in and try a little bi. Any way I did love the story and thank you .

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great story!!!

It all carried us along from the teasing BJ did at the bar all through to her massage. The personal story could have been separated into another chapter. I love when the wife yells for a man to "eat my married pussy" or "fuck my married pussy!" It just makes it hotter when you realize this was someone else's bride once. I was disappointed in not getting to read what went on back at their room when she got back, how much she revealed of what went on, Hank teasing her with "What did he do?" and then confessing he had it all on video. Then they fuck for two solid hours before going back to the bar for her to flash her "friends" again.

A few word usage problems, and because it left us hanging, 4 stars, but it was still good jack off material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry you can't get your wife off.

I'm sure you will get lots of help, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need more

Hank needs a massage (and more) from the masseuse with BJ watching on a monitor. Then there should be a swap/swing with the masseur and the masseuse! Just keep it cumming!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Of course he's a cuck that already knows that she is a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous