The Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continues to feed them, working on the orange and collecting the peel in her lap. He walks down the hall to another smaller meeting room with a comfortable feel. He turns around and walks to the other side of the estate. She is looking at the pictures hanging on the wall. The ones in the hallway to the left are of the guys showing them working on different pieces of furniture. She smiles at the group photos of them at the gym and the top of a mountain. The boys have a family feel.

The hallway to the right of the entryway shows the guys building the house and the different phases. They put a lot of time and energy into making this grand estate, and you can tell by looking at the guys' faces in the photos. They are proud of what they are doing--lingering on the last image to show Jessica how they all are connected. The picture is all of them in the same unit. Each of them is a little younger than they are but as handsome as ever, especially William.

William has her turn the lever so they can go through the door. Inside the door is a covered path to the side of the cabin; she can smell smoke puffing out of the chimney.

"I can show you more of the house later, but right now, how about we get you some more meds, a shower, and a change of clothes," William said.

"Ok, sounds like a plan. How much time do I have?" She asks.

William says, "We have about 2 hours before you want to be on the back porch to watch the sunset. Do you like steak?"

"Ooh, perfect," she said. "Yes, I like my steak with a little bit of moo. I mean medium, please."

He smiles at the cute remark. "Ok, I will let the guys know!"

12