The Estate Pt. 02

Story Info
Scene setting, no sex. The God Botherers.
3.2k words
4.37
1.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers

The day was quite busy. I had some Zoom calls, and I had a rather terse encounter with my man at one of my sites. He seemed to think that because the civil servants were working from home, i.e. doing nothing, that he didn't have to do anything either. I explained it to him in simple terms. He worked for me. Doing nothing was not an option unless he wanted to leave the job, right now, this instant. He could then go home and do nothing. That was fine. He would of course not receive the very handsome sum I was paying him. He could stay but he would have to work twice as hard because the civil servants were not working. He was not happy, I didn't give a shit. He stayed. Of course. These contracts were becoming very difficult with so many people demanding the right to work from home. When they worked from home they did nothing in the office, and it was in the office that my contract demanded results. Ah well. It had taken my mind of the tryst, the unexpected tryst with Greeta.

After we had dinner Jools pointed out to me that we hadn't, for a while. Was I going off her? 'Are you looking for a younger model?' she asked. I think she was joking, I leant forward and softly kissed her lips, my tongue gently teasing between them, my right hand caressing her left breast through her blouse. I felt her nipple harden as I tweaked at it, my lips still gentle on hers and my left hand crept under her skirt and stroked between her legs. Naughty girl wasn't wearing panties.

"Mmmm" she murmured into my face, "I thought that you had forgotten the way."

"Oh no baby will never lose the way to your jewellery box," I replied as my finger pressed between her legs and entered her, my thumb pressing down on her clitoris. I felt her hands at my belt as she undid it and pulled my zip down, eased my trousers and underpants down and took my hard cock in her hand. She has a way, no one else seems to have the touch that Jools has, she pulled my skin back and rubbed the edge of my rim as she gently squeezed my balls. God I almost explode every time she does it. 

I eased my way down and licked along the valley of her sex, wet and wanting, my finger still inside her, pressing up as my tongue pressed down, pressing and pushing I felt her fanny tighten and begin to squeeze and I eased a second finger into her arse, timing my pushes as her contractions eased.

I began rhythmically pumping into her fanny and her arse and at the same time I was gently chewing and pressing at her clitoris. She began to lift off the settee, her back arching and her contractions getting stronger. Jools gasped, clamped down on me tightly and gushed as she climaxed, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck" she gasped her nails digging painfully into my back, something I was glad of after the earlier episode with Greeta, at least that would cover up any marks that she had left, I could blame them all on Jools.

"Oh god Jase. Give me a minute and I will see to you, Jeez." 

"Baby," I said softly, "we can wait until tomorrow, but then I want your arse."

"Okay, okay, anything you want, Jesus, I am seeing stars. Fuck" In honesty I was a little sore after the session with Greeta and Jools deserved my full attention, and a night to let my cock and balls further recover would benefit me and in turn, Jools. After all, I wasn't as young as I used to be.

"Are you sure you don't mind waiting, you can have me if you want" Jools said as she kissed me, "I don't want it to be one sided, ever."

"Baby of course I don't mind. Work was shitty and I would rather sleep on it and put that to bed so I could give you my full attention. If you don't mind waiting, then I don't mind waiting."

"Okay sweetie" and she snuggled into me, her hand resting on my upper thigh, millimetres from my softening cock. If she had gone back and resumed her ministrations, I doubt I could have waited until tomorrow, it was difficult enough, but whilst I was not being touched, I could hold on. Greeta's touch had been so recent that it felt real in my memory, real enough that there was a risk that I could use the wrong name in the moment, and that was too dangerous to contemplate. I tried to never use a real name during sex, always, 'baby' or 'love' or something similar. A throwback to my teen years where I had once accidentally called a girl by the wrong name. That lesson was hard learned and never forgotten.

"Morning Jase, fancy a brew?" It was Ash from number 27, a couple of doors away on the other side of the street. I had just got back from the post office and Jools was still at the Gym.

"Okay Ash, yeah, I have a few minutes." I walked over the road to Ash's, the car locked as the car key moved out of range. Ash was somewhere in his 40's and lived alone. I knew he worked but had no idea where, and I was pretty sure he worked shifts, but if I am honest, I wasn't really interested enough to ask.

Inside his house was immaculate, with nick-nacks and ornaments dotted around and art on the walls, not what I expected from a bloke that lived alone. Not exactly minimalist in furniture, but not too much. It looked comfortable and probably relatively easy to clean. 

"Breakfast or Earl?" Ash called from the kitchen. I walked through as the kettle was coming to the boil.

"Earl please, splash of milk, no sugar."

"Coming up, bag left in the mug or removed?"

"Oh, leave it in, it slowly brews to its full flavour that way, I'm sure not precious about a teabag."

I watched him as he constructed the teas, I was glad to see the mugs were porcelain, not Earthenware or plastic. He handed me my tea and I went through and sat on the settee, Ash followed and sat opposite in the armchair. "So," he said, "what's occurring in your neck of the woods?"

"Oh, not a lot, quite busy with a few contracts I have, luckily, I can run most of them from my laptop at home, and that's about it I think Ash. How about you?"

"Well, that's just the thing. Not much happening really. Work is, well, let's just say mundane makes it sound exiting, and my love life is pretty dead. But at least I am alive and kicking, alive and kicking. You seem to be getting it about a bit, which surprised me a bit to be honest."

"What on earth do you mean, 'getting it about' and why would that surprise you?" Is this why he had invited me in for a drink, to gossip? Kind of odd I thought.

"Oh, I see things, you seem to have spent some time at Greeta's and up at that woman Lena with the daughter with the boy's name. And Margo over the road was asking about you too, nosey cow she is."

Him calling her a nosey cow? Crikey that was a bit rich.

"Nothing to say really, I rescued Lena's daughter, Henry, from the rain the other day and popped in to make her a cup of tea to warm her up whilst she went up and got herself dried and out of the wet clothes, and as for Greeta, I just helped her with a heavy Ikea box, no idea why that would surprise you, don't think I have spoken to Margo apart from a hello across the street."

"Really, okay, fair enough, I can keep stum don't worry. You know I'm gay I presume?"

Well, no, I didn't. I had no idea and I didn't care frankly. "No, what difference does it make?"

"Well, my gaydar is usually spot on shall we say. Although it can get a little confused when the reality I see is at odds with the vibes I feel."

"Ash, I have no idea what you are talking about, I really don't" I didn't. First he was going on about me spending time in female neighbours houses as if I was up to something, and then he was rabbiting on about gaydar.

"No? Okay, fair enough, I must have it wrong is all."

"Ash, I have no idea what you are going on about, got what wrong? You seemed interested why I was in some of the ladies' houses and then you are on about gaydar, you really are making no sense."

"Well, I know some gay, or probably more accurately Bi, men who hide it by spending time with women, as if to say 'look at me, nothing gay to see here, I fuck women'.

"Jesus Ash. I don't give a fuck about sexuality and who people fuck, and I have no interest at all in who fucks who."

"So, you have never fucked a bloke?"

Well, of course I have, but that is nothing to do with Ash. "Ash I do not have to answer that question, not because you think I am gay and are trying to trick me into confirming it, but because I don't discuss my sex life with anyone. If, and it is a big if, if I were to have a liaison or affair, then the only two people that would know would be the two of us involved. I do not discuss personal matters like that with anyone."  

"Why not? It's just sex, it's just a fuck. Answer me this, what is the difference between fucking a woman in the arse and fucking a man in the arse?"

"There you go again, trying to trick me into saying I know the difference between a male and female arse. I am not discussing it Ash."

"I think if you saw my arse you would want to plunge your cock into it, you could pretend to yourself that my arse was your wife's arse which I am sure you fuck regularly."

I just shook my head and sipped at my tea. Something had gotten into him, God only knows what, but this was a strange conversation. I could understand it after a few too many beers, but after barely drunk tea? I just sipped my tea. I really had no desire to see his arse.

"Ash, I'm going to go, I have a load of work to do, thanks for the tea, we'll chat another time." I got up, this really was too odd.

"Run away then man, run away from what you are." There was no aggression, he just sat there, a sad look on his face. I shut the door behind me.

I got a WhatsApp request from an unknown number, I confirmed it was okay to receive, well I could always block if necessary. It was a picture of a woman getting out of the shower, her legs apart enough that I had a clear view of her naked hairless fanny. The woman was not looking at the camera, so I wondered if she knew the photo was being taken. She was probably late 30's, early 40's, boobs a nice size with rather large nipples. A bit of a tummy on her, blond hair down to her shoulders. Yeah, nice. But I had no idea who she was nor who had sent it. Henry's mom was a possibility for the woman, so probably from Henry, but I couldn't be sure. I didn't reply or comment, but I saved the photo just in case it decided to auto delete before I had a chance to have a good look at it.

Jools came home early, unlike her. "God I am fucking mad" were her words of greeting.

"Er, okay, nice to see you back early, why are you mad?"

"I work in a security firm, you would think that they took security seriously, but no, oh no. The system has been hacked. Ransomware. Can't do anything without computers, can't use the computers. IT people are in trying to sort it, and then there will be a forensic investigation to find out how it got in and who, if anyone, broke what, if any rules. So, go home and come back on Monday was the decision from the Board. They don't want any of us in there getting in the way of IT."

"More like they don't want a guilty person trying to cover their tracks" I suggested.

"So, a long weekend that I didn't need."

"But nice though. We can spend some time together."

"Yes."

"Don't sound so enthusiastic."

"Sorry. I'm just mad."

"I noticed."

"It is just so annoying."

"Yes, you said. Are they going to pay the ransom?" 

"No, we take daily backups which are kept and then each backup is compared to the previous days and all changes copied out to a separate database, it's all very technical and I am sure I have not explained it properly, but basically, they can restore to a previous safe backup. The subsequent work can be isolated from the infected system and so the worst we lose is a day's work, but that all takes time. So, no, they are not going to pay, they just have to involve the Government Cyber Security people, and you know how slow Government works."

"Only too well Jools, only too well." Well, the mood Jools was in told me I was getting no personal attention today, neither at home nor away.

I was getting into the car when Ash called across. "Jace, you got a minute?"

I turned and walked towards him, "just a minute Ash, I have to go and get some documents in the post."

"Look I just wanted to apologise. The doc gave me some new tablets and they seemed to mess with me a bit. Okay?"

"Ash, it's fine, I am not and was not offended, I guessed that you were not being yourself."

"Well, thing is, I am, you know, what I said. Gay"

"Ash, I don't care what anyone's sexuality is. As long as you are not fucking goats or children I don't give a shit where you put your cock. Now, sorry, but I really have to get to the post office."

Ash was preying on my mind a bit as I sorted the post, I am not averse to a bit of man action, but it would need to be somewhat more discrete than Ash is at the moment. I couldn't trust him to keep quiet. It wasn't gay sex I wanted kept quiet, it was any sex. I really don't want anything getting back to Jools. I don't mind playing around, and obviously that applies to Jools playing around too, but discretion is paramount. What I don't know about I am not going to stress about, and it is the same for Jools. The house of cards that is our marriage would come tumbling down if things came into the open. As I pulled onto the drive two women stood there and they waited for me to open the car door.

"Hello," One of them said, "Can we talk to you about the Lord."

Bloody hell God Botherers. I decided on some sport. Jools was probably at the gym as she wasn't home.

"Why, yes of course. Would you care for a cup of tea?" I bet that wasn't the usual response, I expected that usually they would be told to go away, and often perhaps not so politely.

"Oh, er yes, that would be lovely" replied the woman that had initially spoken.

"Yes, thank you" her companion added.

I opened my front door and ushered them in. "Grab a seat and I will just pop the kettle on."

I made some tea and then went back to join them. They were sat on the sofa, so I sat in the armchair opposite them.

"Well then ladies, what do you want to say?" I asked with a smile on my face, I doubted they were ready for what was about to come their way.

"The Lord and how he fills our life with joy and how he can fill your life with joy too." Said number 1.

"Yes," said number 2, "pure joy and bliss."

"Oh", I said, "obviously not the same Lord I thought of then." Gently back at them.

"What do you mean?" Asked number 1.

"Well, the Lord I know off gave every human being the means of having great joy in the company of another but then banned them from enjoying it."

"I don't understand" said number 2, number 1 just shook her head.

"Well then let me explain." Okay, here we go. "Sexual pleasure. It is the most profound pleasure that can be enjoyed between 2 people, yet your religion says it is wrong. Intercourse is just for producing babies. In fact I bet your husbands just lay on you, finish and then roll off. No attempt to ensure that you have received the pleasure that you should, the pleasure that the Lord designed your body to achieve."

"What our husbands do is not your concern" Number 1 said looking me straight in the eyes.

"You are right, it is not my concern, but it should be yours. And I do not want to discuss your husbands, I am just using them as an example that you can relate to. Sex is often referred to as love making, as in an expression of love between 2 people, and love brings pleasure and joy, and so should sex. Only you can know if your husbands give you joy and pleasure, or just takes relief for himself. I do not want to know. But my point is, if you believe that the Lord created man and then woman, you must believe that he put all these wonderful pleasure points in our body. So my point is, why does religion that praises this Lord, prevent us from enjoying them and experiencing the pleasure, joy and bliss that our bodies are capable off, that the Lord put there when he created us?"

Number 2 looked at me and then at number 1. "You are an agent of the devil. I shall not listen to this. Come on Margaret, we are leaving."

I smiled at them, they of course had no answer, but I wasn't going to get into a full-scale debate obviously, they just wanted to live by their existing rules, not question anything, and then run away. I had not questioned the existence of God, just the religion that controls believers.

After they had scurried off, Margaret somewhat reluctantly I thought, I had some zoom meetings to arrange so it was a busy time in the home office. During one of the zooms my phone pinged with a message, I ignored it until my meeting was finished.

Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers