The Estate Pt. 03

Story Info
Henry causes an incident, Greeta invites Jase around for tea.
3.4k words
4.29
1.8k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
333 Followers

Sadly I have had to disallow open comments. I welcome constructive criticism, but vile comments for no reason have no place amongst the many good critiques, and frankly they cause upset to me and my readers. If you don't like my stories, please move on, there is no benefit to targeted hatred.

'I left my purse at home, if you are in town, could I grab a lift home. H.' It was from the same number that sent me the picture of the nude woman, so the nude woman was Henry's mum then. Interesting. The rest of my day was free so I texted back 'yes, where are you? J.'

A few minutes later I was slowly pulling up by the Bus station looking for her. There she was. I blipped my horn to grab her attention and unlocked the doors. She clambered in. "thanks"

"It's okay" I said, "Jase's Taxi Company at your service"

"Funny. Not."

"I thought it clever, actually."

"You never replied to the picture I sent you."

"Well why would I? I had no idea who it was from or who it was of. It could have been a special photo accidentally sent to the wrong phone number. That could have been very embarrassing to the sender if I had replied and that had been the case."

"Well, what did you think?"

"Very nice, I would. What would your mum say if she knew I had a photo of her naked?"

"You would what?"

"You know what, and you avoided my question."

"You would shag her you mean?"

"Obviously, of course if she wanted to, and you are still avoiding my question."

"She would go absolutely fucking nuts."

"So, you don't want me to show her the picture and explain how I got it then?"

"Eurgh, I can't imagine my mother shagging anyone."

"Oh? Well, you know the mechanics of it, what goes where and all that, shouldn't be too difficult to imagine, I mean, you know exactly what she looks like with her clothes off."

"Don't know what you look like though do I? I mean you never showed me or sent me a picture."

"Why would I expose myself to you? I can see no benefit to me."

"Why are you such a dick? Give me your hand."

I moved my left hand over to her and she took it and before I could react she had pushed my hand up her skirt. She had no pants on and the hair was gone too. I pulled my hand back. 

"Why did you do that? I thought you hated it, you said made you look like a little girl."

"Why did you pull your hand away?"

"Christ Henry, I am driving the car, and I am not in a relationship with you where it is appropriate for me to touch your fanny."

"You wouldn't have pulled your hand away if my mum had done it. You would have fingered her? Why not me?"

"What is it with you? Fingering, as you so delicately put it, is not really an activity to be undertaken whilst driving a car. There is probably a law against it. Your mum would not have pushed my hand onto her fanny whilst we were out driving."

"She might. You would have fingered her, and you would have got hard" As she said that she rubbed her hand across my groin and yes, I was hard, hard as fuck, no hiding it.

"So what made you hard, touching me or thinking of my mum?"

"Neither, you don't know men very well, we also get hard when we need to go to the loo, which is exactly where I shall be headed after I have dropped you off."

"Liar liar pants on fire. You got hard thinking of fingering me. Putting your finger inside me, moving it in and out, feeling how wet I am, ready for your cock to slide inside me, to fuck me, fuck my fresh young cunt. Admit it. You want to fuck me. Your cock already gave the answer away."

"Henry. No. Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, I just need a piss."

She rubbed her hand over my groin again and pulled my zip down, pushing her hand inside and grabbed my cock. I have to be honest, yes, I could have stopped her. In fact I should have pulled over and told her to get out of the car. What I did do was pull into the Asda car park which was right by us and park away from all the other cars and let her do what she wanted. She undid my trousers and was able to pull my cock free. It was wrong. It felt so good, but it was wrong. She started to wank me, so she knew what to do.

"Don't do that."

"Why not, you obviously like it."

"Because what happens is not something I can control. There will be a mess. Stop it. Please."

She didn't stop. She used her other hand to pull her skirt up and expose her fanny, freshly shaved, her inner lips glistening where they poked out. Jesus that was a sight for sore eyes.

"Don't Henry."

"I will stop if you finger me."

"Jesus Henry, I can't finger you in Asda's car park."

"Why not? I have your cock in my hand in Asda car park and if I don't stop apparently you are going to make a mess."

Practically, she was obviously inexperienced. If I started fingering her, I could get lost in the moment and ejaculate, but I was not going to let it get that far. I held her hand and stopped her wanking me. "Not here. Put your fanny away and let me put my cock away."

"So where then? Where will you finger me whilst I get your cock to make a mess? Where? My bedroom? Your bedroom? The one you share with your wife? Where?"

I managed to do my trousers back up despite my raging boner. Christ how had I gotten myself into this mess? She was unstable and driven by hormones and that made her unpredictable.

"I took a photo of your cock, so at least I have that to look at now. I might even send it to my mum, she might want to shag you when she sees it." She turned her phone towards me, there was a picture of my undone trousers and my cock standing proud. Jesus.

"So where and when?"

"Christ, I don't know, it's all wrong."

"Is your wife at home tomorrow?"

"Yes, her office is temporarily closed she is working from home."

"Mum is at work, so you will have to come to me then."

"I can't just leave the house without a valid reason."

"Your problem. 09.30 at mine"

"I can't, she would see the car at your house."

"Your problem. 09.30 at mine"

Jools was still in a bit of a mood and so I retired to the other room and gave some thought to what I was going to do. I could not let that girl get the better of me and have something over me. I went back to Jools.

"I have a problem."

"Oh, what?"

"It is serious."

"How serious?"

"Very. You know that girl up the road, I gave her a lift home earlier."

"So?"

"We were stuck in traffic, and I know this sounds ridiculous, and she grabbed my hand and stuck it up her skirt, and then before I knew what was happening she pulled my zip down and grabbed my cock."

"Oh come on, really?"

"Yes, it was one of those I can't believe this is happening moments."

"Well, what is the problem? You didn't fuck her I assume?"

"No, of course not. I pulled my hand away from her as soon as I realised what she had done, and then pulled her hand off me. Thing is my cock was semi hard because I needed a wee."

"I can't believe you. You are the only man in the world that this could happen to."

"She has told me that I have to go to hers tomorrow and shag her otherwise she is going to tell everyone I forced myself on her."

"You fucking twat."

"What do I do?"

"Have you got anything on her?"

"Well, sort of."

"What?"

"She sent me a nude photo of her mum that her mum doesn't know she took."

"I know I am going to regret asking this, why the fuck is she sending you nude photos of her mother?"

"It's a long story, needless to say I have done nothing with it and didn't want it. So I suppose I could threaten to tell her mum if she doesn't back off?"

"No. That is not going to work, not coming from you. Send me the photo, I shall go and see her mum and have a chat. You, you never let yourself be alone with that girl ever again. You do not text her or speak to her."

Shame really, I guess I shall now not get proper 'knowledge' of Henry's mum. At least this should get her off my back. Jools thinks she knows that I wouldn't have done anything, and that I am just unfortunate. This is because I am careful enough to tell her stuff that makes me look stupid, in her eyes, but with enough truth that I have deniability of anything worse. Jools knows that nothing could have happened otherwise I wouldn't be saying anything, she thinks I would try and cover it up, if there was anything to cover up. Which of course there is, but Jools doesn't know that, and with the version of the truth I gave her, it doesn't matter what Henry says, it will just not sound 'right' to Jools' ears.

Crisis averted.

I was sipping a single malt when Jools came back. "Sorted."

"How?" I asked.

"It seems your little friend has a bit of a history of this. Just don't ever find yourself alone with her and block her number on your phone. Her mother, Lena, who is rather nice, is mortified at the photo and that you have seen her naked. I assured her that you have deleted the picture. You have deleted it, haven't you?"

'No. Because it has the meta data that shows who sent it, and so that would be my defence if ever needed. I would rather hang on to it, just in case, but I will put it in archive. And before you ask, no, I have not been ogling it."

"Hhmm. Okay, but if I ever find you have looked at that picture then I shall have your balls as earrings."

"Okay, okay."

"You can be a stupid sod, you really can. God knows how you have lived this long."

'Well,' I thought, 'that is because you don't know, nor will ever know, what I really get up to.'

I did not go round at 0930 as instructed, I had blocked her number on my phone, and after Jools had interceded I felt a fair bit of relief. Jools had gone back to the office to start the preparations to getting everything back working again. They were calling people back a few at a time and reconnecting them to the IT system, rather than just call everyone back. Jools, as one of the more senior staff, was amongst the first to be recalled. She had left home with strict instructions to not see or talk to or text that 'silly girl' again. I wondered if Henry's mum had given Henry the same instructions about that 'old man' from down the street. She probably thought I was a pervert.

I was just getting out of the car when Greeta called me. "Coffee?"

'Why not?' I thought, 'who knows where it might end. "Yes, that'll be lovely."

As I shut her door behind me, she asked "Do you really want coffee, or shall we continue where we left off last time?"

I closed in on her, pulled her face to mine and kissed her. "You taste so much better than coffee" I said softly. 

She pulled away and started going upstairs. I followed, pulling my shirt over my head and off as I went. Greeta went into her bedroom, I followed leaving the door open, and pulled off my trousers. Greeta had removed her top and was stood before me in just her panties. I gently pushed her backwards until her knees hit the bed and she fell back. I knelt between her open legs and lowered my face until I was almost touching her groin, and then I slowly moved my head, inhaling her aroma, my nose only very lightly touching her panties, like a gossamer touch, so light, almost not there, yet, still perceptible to Greeta. my fingers started to roam along her panty edges, occasionally slipping under the elastic, between skin and material, still inhaling, intoxicated by her scent.

I lowered my head just a little and ran my tongue very slowly across her sex, the texture of her panties stimulating as I moved down beyond the bottom of her valley into the back zone. I felt the heat as it rose from her, her scent intensified as her arousal lubricated her.

I slipped my fingers into the waist of her panties and pulled them gently down, stopping when the crease of her sex was revealed. I kissed softly along by the waist of her panties, kissing her pubis as I slowly eased my fingers into the gusset of her underwear.  As my tongue probed at her sex, darting down into her sex, my fingers gently massaged her outer labia.

I stopped stroking her labia and eased her panties fully down. Her sex was glistening and heat rose from her. I gently teased her labia apart to reveal the pink inner lips, wet with arousal and using my tongue I stroked her inner lips, softly, in turn first her left and then her right, all the time trying to avoid contact with the valley floor of her sex. 

Her clitoris was peeking at the top of her sex and her vagina was open and twitching at the bottom, I had a choice, up or down, top or bottom. I dipped down and licked around her vagina before pushing my tongue in as far as I could. Her taste was a sublime saltiness with an edge of femininity and in my view there is no aphrodisiac like it. I am told oysters are supposed to invoke it, but for me, they come nowhere near. There is nothing like the taste of a woman.

As I penetrated her with my tongue I gently circled her clitoris with my thumb, occasionally pressing, but always returning to a very light circling motion. I moved my head down a little, my tongue now lapping at her pucker, my nose sliding in her valley and then pressing at her vagina. Greeta lifted her pelvis and began arching her back, her fingers were scrunching the bedding, and her breath became louder, deeper and stuttering and then she held her breath, she thrust into my face, my nose burying into her vagina and she let out a long breath and gasped.

"Oh fuck you bastard, Jesus, really, fuck?"

I got up and lay next to her on the bed as she took large gasps of air.

"God it was all I could do to not squirt, it came very close."

"Would be fine it you did, you should never hold back, if it wants to flow, let it flow."

"But you would get covered."

"It's fine, really, it is not an issue at all."

"Your turn now."

Yes, I rather hoped it would be my turn now.

She rolled over and took my cock in her mouth, gently sucking as she rolled her tongue around my rim. She took my balls in her hand and softly rolled them between her fingers as she took me deeper into her mouth.

I was sitting minding my own business in Costa when Henry just plonked herself down next to me.

"I am not supposed to see you," Henry said, "mum forbade it."

"So, why are you here then?"

"Because I saw you and I want to see you."

"You can't see me, your mum has forbidden it, and my wife has forbidden it too."

She put her hands up to her face, like in that Scream painting.

"Oh no, forbidden what ever shall we do? Oh no, we shall go to jail."

I just looked at her and shook my head and went back to my Costa.

"I needed to see you, to explain."

"Explain what Henry? Nothing to explain, just get yourself a boyfriend and leave me alone."

"It was my dad."

"What do you mean it was your dad?" I knew, just knew I was going to regret this.

"When I turned thirteen mum used to go out in the evenings, night school."

"Okay, so?"

"He wanted me to help him."

"Help him what?

"He sat next to me on the settee and said I was beautiful, like mum when she was young."

I knew this was going to be something I regretted. "Go on."

"I loved my dad and I cuddled him and told him I loved him. He said he wished I could love him the way mum loved him, and how that would make him happy."

This sounded classic abuser speak, not that I am an expert in such things.

"I told him that I loved him more than mum and I would always make him happy. He said that he wished I could, and I said of course I could. I had no idea really what dad meant, I just wanted to make him happy. He said for me to kiss him like mum did, that would make him happy. So I turned and sat on his lap and kissed him. I hadn't done proper kissing, ever, and I didn't know mum kissed differently than just touching lips, you know?"

"How old were you? Thirteen?"

"Yes, just."

"And you hadn't kissed boys at school?"

"No, just never occurred to me to do so."

"Oh, okay."

"He pushed his tongue into my mouth, it was weird, but I thought that must be proper kissing so I did it to him."

"Okay, yes."

"That is when it changed."

"Oh?"

"Yes, that is when I learned what he had meant. He said I was helping him, but that mum always did other things to make him happy. And I was stupid, and I said that I wanted to make him happy and that I bet I could make him happy better than mum did. And that is when it started."

"I see. I take it he?"

"Yes. That is when I learned all about what sex was. He said I mustn't tell mum, otherwise she would be jealous that I was making him happier than she was. And then, every time mum went out, he wanted me to 'make him happy'."

"Bloody shit Henry."

"I didn't know any better, I thought it was okay, I mean, he was my dad."

"How long did this go on?"

"A few months. Sometimes, if mum went out early, he would come into my bedroom and do it in my bed. After a while mum asked me if dad ever went into my bedroom when she wasn't there. I think she saw something on the sheets when she did the laundry. I said yes, and she asked if he touched me, and I said I wasn't supposed to tell her. She didn't get mad, she just said that what dad had done was wrong. I had not done anything wrong, but dad had. Next day he was gone and I have never seen him since."

"Not a good thing to happen, you know your mum was right? You didn't do anything wrong, you do understand that?"

"Of course, but now, I cannot look at boys, they just are too young. I like men, proper men, men who can make me happy the way I used to make my dad happy."

"Jesus Henry, I am not that man, and if you keep on behaving the way you are, you will get into serious difficulty."

I sighed, this was a hole that was getting bigger.

"Let's get you home and no I am not coming in."

Atomica24
Atomica24
333 Followers