The Estate Pt. 09

Story Info
More estate life, Margot demands, Joyce shops.
3.7k words
4.58
1.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jools had made herself flask of coffee that should last her a few hours, a sip at a time, and pecked me on the cheek, I pulled her to me and kissed her properly. "Anything on today?" she asked.

"No, not much, I have some meetings later, one is on Skype rather than Zoom, the client is funny like that, they reckon Zoom isn't secure enough, and so a morning of prep before hand. So, quiet. How is your day going to be?" I asked.

"Just busy sweetie, just busy. I have some critical analysis and then some security reviews. I shall be spending most of my afternoon deep in the delights of spreadsheets and code. Hoping for some Netflix and Chill when I get home."

"Ha Ha, of course, I shall be ready and waiting my love." More kisses and she was off. I dived upstairs and grabbed a shower. I deodorised and then sprayed a little Tom Malone here and there, Polo shirt, boxers and chinos and sliders, pretty much my standard outfit at home, and I was ready. It was coming up for eighty thirty, the time of my summons.

I was about to knock, but I guessed she had seen me coming and the door opened. "Come in" she said. I entered her house, utterly immaculate inside, I doubted there was a speck of dust anywhere.

"The bedroom, as I am sure you have guessed, is upstairs. Shall we go?"

"No Margot. It doesn't work like that. We sit down, we have a coffee, or perhaps a tea. We relax, we chat, and then, perhaps, we go upstairs. Sometimes we may stay downstairs, sometimes we may throw caution to the wind and go into the garden. What we almost never do is go straight upstairs and fuck." I was, to say the least, ticked off by the whole thing.

"I think you forget who is calling the tune here." She responded, one foot still on the bottom step.

"No one is calling the tune Margot. If you want to try and blackmail, fine, see how far you get. Everyone knows the situation, except you. Everyone is aware of everyone else. You try telling tales and causing trouble, then you will be ostracised. Completely ignored by everyone in the Estate. Is that what you want? To be a pariah?"

"You are bluffing. We should go upstairs."

"No, I am not. You have two options, one you come down, get off your high horse and we have a pleasant morning together, or, you stay there, I walk out of this door and you will never talk to me or anyone else on the Estate again, no one will talk to you, or even acknowledge you. Your call. I am easy either way, my life won't change." Obviously, I didn't want her to go blabbing to Jools, even though I am pretty sure Jools is aware of much of what happens, if not the specifics, as I am aware of her life, but not the specifics. If Margot went talking to Jools, then there would be disappointment that I had not been discrete enough, and that would be that.

Margot stepped down, "Tea or Coffee," she asked.

"Tea would be nice, splash of milk, no sugar. Thank you Margot." She headed off into the kitchen and I sat at one of the dining chairs as she busied herself with the making of the tea. I was slightly amused that she used tea bags, I had half expected a tea pot and leaves. She did use cups and saucers though, not mugs.

"How has your week been Margot? Anything interesting happen?" I was pretty rubbish at small talk it has to be said.

"Oh nothing much, on Monday I went to the Garden Centre, but really, not much to interest me, they seem to mostly sell rubbish nick-nack type things and plants are secondary to them. That is about it. You?" It seems she was as good at small talk as I was.

"Oh a little meeting here and there, some estate gossip to catch up on, a few work meetings, they are nearly all done by Zoom these days."

"Zoom? What is that?" Crikey. She did lead a secluded life.

"Zoom is a way of having a meeting using your computer or your phone so that you are face to face by video, without actually meeting in person. Even GPs use zoom for their consultations these days."

"I have never heard of it. I think I would rather see my GP in person. How can they do tests over a phone?"

"I know, however after the pandemic, that is what they do. So, I have been a bit busy, not a lot of free time workwise or social."

Margot squeezed the tea bag and put the cup in front of me. She sat in one of the other chairs. "Is this what you do? Talk about nothing? Only it seems to make little sense to me. You know and I know what we plan to do this morning, this just seems a waste of time."

"Oh Margot, when you get to know people, you can talk about stuff that is more relevant to you both, and conversation becomes easier and then you can naturally gravitate to the other things." I finished my tea, "Margo, I am interested in you, tell me a little about yourself, you do not seem to have a husband, is that right?" I was determined to not simply give in to her, not just yet.

"I am a widow." Oh, I hadn't expected that.

"Oh I am sorry to hear that, you seem far too young to be widowed." A little flattery never hurt.

"He died 5 years ago."

"No? Was it an accident?"

"No. We were," she paused, "we were being intimate, and he had a heart attack. It was all very distressing; he was quite heavy. I am sure the paramedics were smirking."

She looked emotionless, it may have been distressing back then, but didn't seem so now. "I can imagine that must be unpleasant, but I really doubt the paramedics would smirk, it does happen a lot, on the toilet is also quite common, and obviously more messy. Has there been anyone since?"

"Of course not. The last time that I was intimate was then when my husband died. Now I don't want intimacy, just functionality." That did make a sort of sense.

"Shall we go upstairs Margot?"

"Yes, follow me. Please leave your shoes downstairs." She ran a tight ship that is for sure. I followed her and left my sliders by the front door. To be honest, I felt detached, a little like I had been with Henry, I wondered if professional sex workers felt this detachment.

In her bedroom she pulled the quilt and cover back, rolling them up at the foot of the bed. Her headboard was padded and her sheets an ivory colour. "You can place your clothes on that chair" she said, pointing to a small chair by the window. She undid her blouse and folded it carefully on another chair. Her bra was large, white and functional. She undid the button on her skirt, slipped it down and folded it, adding it to the blouse. Her small slip went the same way, and then she was just in pants and bra. Her pants would never be described as 'panties' -- they were too big and functional.

I pulled my polo up and over my head and dropped it onto the indicated chair. My chinos followed and then my boxers. I stood naked and faced her. My cock was nicely erect and ready to go. "Do you like what you see Margot?" I asked.

"Looks like it should," she said ever the romantic. She put her hands behind her back, unclasped and removed her bra and then pushed down and stepped out of her pants. Both items were added to the pile on her chair. Her breasts were, as to be expected, somewhat droopy, her nipples quite large and her garden was tame, but very present. Margot lay on the bed ready for me.

I pushed her ankles apart and got on the bed between her legs. I leant forward and blew along the line of her fanny crease. Her outer lips were not exactly meaty and there was no sign of her inners. I ran my tongue along her tight groove. She made no sound. I pressed my tongue harder, pushing it in between her lips and ran it up and down, lubricating as I went and dabbed at her clitoris, pushing with my tongue, nibbling softly with my teeth. Still she made no sound.

I bought my hand up and gently ran my finger along her slit, each time a little further in, her lips becoming slicker as my saliva lubricated and her own juices began to add to the mix. I teased at her opening, my finger circling and dabbing in a little. I heard a murmur, finally some response from her. I pressed hard on her clitoris as I inserted two fingers inside her, crooked my fingers and stroked at the top of her, looking for the little rough spot.

Her breathing changed to small gulps of air, seemingly only breaths in, I stopped stroking her inner wall and began a finger fuck, going in as deep as I could, my palm pressing hard on her outer sex, my tongue still working at her clitoris, Margot began to raise her hips to meet my hand pressing down.

"Oh. Goodness." She gasped and her hips raised and stayed raised and her fanny squeezed my fingers, and then she relaxed and slumped down. "Oh my."

I removed my fingers and moved up her body and as my face was above hers, I reached down and grabbed my cock, sliding it up and down her sex before presenting it at her opening and pushing in. Her hands grabbed at my back, her nails digging in, harder and tighter as I pressed my whole cock into her, my balls squashed between her buttocks as I could go no further.

I pulled back a little and then began my fuck. Slowly at first, pulling almost completely out and then pushing fully in. As I pushed in Margot gasped and as I pulled out, she sighed. I picked up the tempo and started going faster and then harder, a rhythmic slap echoed around the room, giving anyone who could hear no doubts as to our activity.

Margot's fingers grabbed at what little spare flesh there was on my back, squeezing and relaxing in time with my fuck. "I'm close Margot," I whispered and with one last very hard push my balls emptied and I filled her fanny.

"Oh yes." Margot said, "oh yes, oh yes." It wasn't an orgasmic scream of joy, but it was probably as close as Margot could let herself get. My cock softened and slipped out. I rolled off her and lay on my back next to her. Her breathing was slow and deep, and she sat up. She turned to the side and stood up from the bed. "The bathroom is just next door if you want to clean up."

My God, she was a cold one. I went in and using a flannel I found on the washbasin, I washed my cock and balls, drying them with a hand towel draped over the side of the bath. When I went back into the bedroom the pile of clothes on her chair had gone and Margot was dressed. I quickly put my clothes back on and then turned to her. "Well?" I asked, "was that what you wanted, did I perform adequately." I assumed not dying had been a plus compared to her last occasion.

"Yes. I am satisfied."

'Satisfied?', she was a strange one. "Will you be booking a return appointment?" I asked.

"I shall let you know. Now please leave, you do not want to be late for your meeting."

I was in Tesco looking at the wines, I wanted some Chateau Neuf, and the wine store in town had become stupidly expensive and so, having had good wine from Tesco before, I decided to give it a good look, there was one, Tesco Finest, that was around ten pounds per bottle cheaper than the wine store, I grabbed a couple to try.

"Hello Jason," a voice over my shoulder.

It was Joyce, from just the other side of Greeta. She was retired and lived alone, somewhere in her sixties I supposed. I had no idea if she was a widow or divorced or a spinster even, she was just on our estate of mostly single people, and we had chatted a few times on warmer days when gardening work was happening.

"Oh, hello Joyce, how the devil are you?"

"Good Jason, just get a few bits and pieces and then I'll get the bus back. There's only me, so I just get a few bits and pieces at a time, just what I need. I do like to look at what is reduced, sometimes I can get a real bargain."

"If you want to get a bit extra, I can give you a lift back in the car, save you carrying it on the bus."

"Oh, that would be nice Jason, thank you."

I said I would meet her at the exit and went and got a few more odds. There were a couple of lobster in the freezer section, I got those and some new potatoes, that would be a nice meal for Jules and me, and then I went back and selected a Chablis to go with the lobster.

"Right then Joyce," I said when we met up again, "I am just over here." We pushed our small supermarket trolleys in a convoy to the car. I opened the boot and said, "right pop your stuff in there, I'll put mine behind the front seats and then I'll take the trolleys back whilst you sit in and get belted up."

Once that had all been sorted, we set off. Not too far a journey and I was soon pulling up outside Joyce's house. "Right, you get your front door and I'll bring your shopping up," I said as reached across and unclicked her seatbelt.

I grabbed her bags of shopping and as I got to her door she called out, "Just come in, kettles on, I will make us some tea."

I pushed the front door to with my heel and walked through to the kitchen. "Right then, on the table do?" I asked.

"Please Jason," she replied, "how do you have your tea?"

"Oh, just a splash of milk please, if you use bags, leave the bag in, I like how it gets stronger as I drink it."

"Go on, sit down in the front, I will bring your tea through. No ceremonies here."

I went back to the front room and sat in the armchair, guessing she usually sat on the settee as it faced the TV and the chair did not. I didn't expect us to be watching TV. After just a few moments Joyce came through with two cups of tea, putting one on a small table at the side of my chair, the other she took with her to the settee."

"Thank you Joyce, well now, what do you think of our little estate?" We hadn't, I didn't think, talked about the estate when we had chatted before.

"Oh I like it. I can sit here looking out of my window at all the comings and goings, it is quite interesting, and we have such a mix, Single mums, Divorcee's, Couples like you and your wife, yes, such a mix and a lot of friendliness too, people talking to people, popping in for cups of tea. Yes, I love it, never a dull moment really."

"Crumbs, you are observant," I said, "you do catch a lot."

"Well, I have little else to occupy my mind. I mean, I don't judge, who am I to do that, but I do like to watch and then my imagination tries to give scenarios to what I see. Yes, very interesting, quite captivating really for a lonely person like me."

"Oh goodness, I am sorry that you feel lonely, I guess on your own you probably are. Are there no clubs you could join?"

"Goodness, no, and anyway, clubs wouldn't cure the loneliness I have."

"I guess I don't really know about loneliness then, sorry."

"Well no Jason, you have a wife that you can hug or cuddle, I have none of that."

"Oh. Well, yes, I guess, mind you, you can still be in a relationship with someone and be lonely you know, you don't have to live alone for that."

"I guess so, but that is not an option that I have, I am here, I am alone, I just have my window to watch the world. It is not as if I could borrow someone now is it?"

This was an interesting turn of conversation, I had to be careful how I responded, I may have misunderstood her completely."

"I don't know Joyce, could you not?"

"I am not sure how I would even start a conversation like that."

"Joyce, let me ask you this, is that what you would like to do, honestly I mean, borrow someone for intimacy, is that what you are saying?"

"Yes. But it would have to be someone very discrete, I don't want to get a reputation."

"Oh. No, of course not."

"So, what do you think?'

"What do I think? Well, yes I guess so."

"You guess so what Jason, are you discrete?"

"That is my middle name."

"Shall we go up?"

"Before we do, can I ask you, is your bedroom at the front or the back?"

"At the back, why, why difference does it make?"

"Because Margot likes using a telescope to spy into people houses and she can see into your front room."

"Does she now, silly woman. Well, she will get nothing from here. Nothing to see in my front room upstairs except a chair and a side table for when I sit and watch the world go by."

I stood up and waved my hand as if to tell her to lead the way. I followed her up and into her bedroom at the rear. Both bedrooms are much the same size, and I guess people tend to use the front room as the main simply because it is at the front. Jools and I had never really thought about it, I might talk to Jools about it and see what she thinks. The back would be much quieter.

Joyce pulled her bedcovers right back, her sheets were a pale lemon, and her quilt cover was silver and black dots on a lemon background. There was a chair on one side and fitted mirrored wardrobes across one end.

"You can put your clothes on the chair" Joyce said as she pulled her bedroom door to. "No way she can see in now unless her telescope has X Ray capability."

I pulled my T-Shirt over my head and placed it on the chair, undid my belt and fly and pulled both my trousers and my pants down and off. I went and lay on the bed and watched as Joyce undressed. She undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped her arms out, it went on the chair. Her skirt was next, a button and zip on her left side. She was stood in bra, panties and tights.

Bra and panties didn't match, but then I don't suppose she dressed other than for function when she put her clothes on this morning. Bra undone and off, her boobs sagged down her chest and I couldn't help but notice that she had really quite big nipples, fat and tall, they stood out from her chest. Tights and panties went down as one, and I was surprised that she was almost completely shaven, just a small landing strip above her fanny.

She came across and lay next to me on the bed. "It has been a while," she said.

"I am hoping that is it like riding a bike then," I said wondering what was going to be the best way to start.

"Me too, this time, our first time, can we just, you know, do it, not any of the other stuff, could we save that?

"Joyce, we will do whatever you want." I leaned across with my arm and ran a finger down her fanny crease, "Just seeing if you are ready," I said as I pressed my finger into her. She was wet, no foreplay required today.

I rolled over and was above her, I reached down and ran my cock along her fanny crease and then pushed into her, slowly, but insistently until I was fully in, my balls resting against her thighs."

"Oh goodness, that is such a good feeling," she said as she put her arms around my back and pulled me to her. "Now, shag me."

The warmth of her fanny was something else, she was really hot, and as I pushed fully in, it felt like I was fucking an electric blanket. I could feel the tickle of her landing strip as I squashed against her, opening her fanny lips and pressing against her clitoris, and as I pulled almost out, the lack of heat was almost making my cock shiver.

I pressed a little harder with each stroke, I pumped a little faster and soon she was panting and grunting as I bottomed out. I felt my balls tighten and a little squeeze inside and I knew I was close.

"I'm about to cum Joyce," giving her the opportunity to stop me ejaculating inside.

"Good," she gasped, "me too," And as her fanny started to clamp my cock I boiled over and I slowed and spurted inside her, my cock ejecting deep within her. Joyce had gone rigid, her back straight, her fingers scrunched at the bed sheet. "Oh goodness, I have missed this," She said. "Now, shall we go and finish our tea?"