The Estate Pt. 08

Story Info
I learn the family secret and am blackmailed.
3.7k words
4.46
3.1k
6
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, it had been quiet in between, I had been tempted to go and surprise Greeta, but just never got around to it. Jools was at work and I had a quiet day. The front door opened and in walked mother.

"Only me." She said; she always just walks in, one reason I always lock the door if I am entertaining. As usual, I had no idea she was descending on me. "You never ring," she continued, "So I thought I would pop in and see if you are still alive."

"I am, as you can see mother. How are you? How is dad?" I am not especially close to my family, I always felt they were a little clique that excluded me, no idea why I felt like that, no evidence I could point to.

"Your father is visiting your sister, she needs some help with something, I have no idea what." Mother, basically, is and has always been a hippy. She wears long flowing dresses and has those tiny beads in her hair. In the summer she will often have flowers painted in bright colours on her face, and anywhere else that is visible. "So, is she looking after you properly?"

Mother rarely referred to Jools by her name, usually third person references, and I have no idea why. My parents were at our wedding, everything seemed very friendly, but I suspect it was only surface friendly. Very odd.

"What on Earth do you mean mother? Yes, of course Jools is looking after me, and I am looking after her."

Mother came across and hugged me tight, pressing her whole body against mine.

"That is not what I meant Jason, I mean in the bedroom, is she looking after you properly?" And I swear she pressed her crotch against mine.

Fortunately I was not aroused by my mother so there was little to press against. An erection whilst hugging my mother would be somewhat embarrassing.

"Mother that is not really a suitable question to ask your son."

"Oh rubbish Jason, of course it is. Does she do everything you like? Does she? Does she leave you imaging other women, wondering what they would be like, would they do 'that thing' that your wife doesn't?"

"Mother!"

She stepped back a little and looked me up and down and I swear she lingered at my groin. "I presume everything is still working?" She asked, "only I didn't get any reaction when I embraced you."

"Mother!" This was surreal. "Mother, have they changed your medication recently or are you dropping acid again?"

"Don't be cheeky. I am not taking any drugs or medication. Can't a mother show interest in her son's wellbeing?"

"Mother, it is not usual for mother to ask her son about his sex life."

"Oh rubbish Jason, many mothers and sons are very close, just like a father and his daughter can be very close."

What is she implying? My brain was turning summersaults.

"And you didn't answer my question? Does your cock still get hard and function properly?"

"Mother, I am not answering that, suffice to say I have no medical issues. Now, do you want a cup of tea?"

"No." And then she undid the ties of her dress across her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor, she stepped out of it. She was totally naked. My mother. In front of me, not a stich of clothing. Mother is not overweight, she carries a little extra around her stomach, her breasts are still on her chest and not drooping down and she is totally shaven and she has the largest inner lips I think I have ever seen.

"Mother!"

"Oh stop it. You are a man, you are not a child, I am a grown woman, now get your clothes off and show me what a grown man can do with a woman's body."

"For fucks sake mother. Is this some kind of sick test?"

She turned around and bent forward, always supple, she placed her palms flat on the floor before her. Her sex was plump and shone as if beckoning. Her arse hole was pretty much the same skin tone as the rest of her and was just a little swirl of wrinkles. To my shame my cock got hard, very hard. Well, it had been a few days, and in the position, I couldn't see my mother's face, so my brain related it to an anonymous fanny.

She started up the stairs. "Come on Jason, I don't have all day you know."

Oh my God, this was just mad. I picked my mother's dress up off the floor and followed her up the stairs. She was laying on the bed, her one leg crossing slightly over the other, obscuring my view of her fanny.

"Come on Jason, get your clothes off, I want to see that your cock works."

"My God mother, what would dad say if he found out?"

"He would say 'and about time too'."

I pulled my shirt off and then pulled my trousers and pants down together, and stood naked before my mother.

"Don't stand over there you silly boy, come over here and show me if you know how to properly lick a woman." She uncrossed her leg and lay back, her sex open and available for me, her son, to avail myself of.

I got onto the bed and lowered my head between her knees to the fanny that a few decades ago she had ejected me from. Her aroma was faintly patchouli and her fanny lips glistened as they invited me in. I ran my tongue from her hole, along her furrow and circled her clitoris.

"Good," she said, "at least you seem to know what to do, now make me cum son, make me cum."

In this position I could not see her face, and as I licked and lapped along her fanny she began to make murmuring noises of pleasure. As I licked at her clitoris I slid two fingers inside her and finger fucked her, synchronising my tongue and my fingers, both pressed, and both relaxed together.

I remembered that when I lived at home I could hear the sounds of my parent's lovemaking. Not surprising as they tended to leave their door open. One night I crept from my bedroom and looked through their door. Mother was on her knees and dad was pounding her from behind, mother grunting as he slammed in her.

The next day my sister had asked I had enjoyed the view? She had seen me standing at their door. She had seen my hard cock sticking out through the fly of my pyjamas. I had been too embarrassed to reply.

Mother spasmed, her fanny clamping my fingers and as she came she squirted a little. "Turn over," I said, my intentions driven by that long forgotten memory. Her sex and her arse were pointing back at me, her head was turned face down on the bed.

"No," she said, "Lay on your back." Mother sat astride my legs, facing away from me and she dipped forward. Her fanny wet and inviting, she reached under herself and took my cock in her hand and ran my cock along the valley of her sex and, lining up with her opening, she pushed backwards and I re-entered my mother. Jesus it felt so good. She wasn't tight, but neither was she loose, she was warm.

Her fanny swelled around my cock, her large inner lips wrapping around me and she began to rock back and forth.

"Oh Jason, finally" she said, "I have wanted your cock in me since before you were married. Why have you kept this for her and not given it to me?" There she goes again, not referring to Jools by her name.

"I don't know mother." I didn't think I ought to let her know that I hadn't just kept it for Jools, I had in fact been liberally sharing my cock hither and thither.

Mother had a steady rhythm and as I lay back I watched my mother's fanny as it slid along my cock, opening wider as she almost let the head out then closing around my shaft as it filled her.

I couldn't decide whether to embrace the fact that I was now a motherfucker or compartmentalise it and shove it to the back of my mind. In truth it had been many years since she had undertaken the 'mother' role, and in truth she was really just another woman I fucked.

She increased her rhythm and also started squeezing my cock with her fanny and I felt my moment approaching.

"Er mother," I gasped, "I am about to cum."

"Good. That's the whole point" She went faster again, pressing down harder and there was no holding back, my cock exploded inside my mother and my mouth made undecipherable sounds, and stream after stream of my cum filled the inside of my mother, coated her fanny and filled her womb.

She climbed off me and simply said "tissue".

I pointed to the bedside where a box of tissues was kept for just such occasions. She took a small wadge and rolled them into a round rod shape and pushed them into her fanny. "Good" she said, "that should stop me leaking onto the back of my dress and onto the car seat. Good to see that your cock seems in fully working order. Interesting therefore that I have no grandchildren." She paused, and then added. "Yet."

Oh shit, what did than mean? Jools and I had long ago discussed children and had agreed that neither of us really wanted them. We didn't have the biological urge to bring up children, just the urge to practice the method of creating them. I assumed that mother was beyond child raising age. What if she wasn't? Oh shit.

"I must get off," she said as she stepped into her dress and started affixing the straps at her shoulders. "Your father should have finished with Jem by now. We'll compare notes." Jem is Jemimah, my sister.

"What do you mean, mother, compare notes."

"Give marks out of ten and see who we think is the best shag."

Oh Jesus H. Is everyone in my family fucking each other? Is that why I always felt excluded because I wasn't?

"Well, if I had known I was in a competition, I would have tried a little harder mother." I think my mind was close to being blown. Motherfucker. 

Jools was at work, I had put my phone on mute and worked on a spreadsheet detailing the costs on one of my projects. The projection looked good, a healthy return. I had, however, forgotten to lock the door. I turned to the door as I heard it open.

"Hi Bro" Jem said as she walked in.

"Hi Jem."

"Dad tells me that you have finally seen the light."

"Light, what light Jem"?

"You shagged our mother."

"Fucks sake Jem."

"Took you bloody long enough. Where is Jools?"

"At work."

"Right then, come on."

"Come on what?"

"My turn now, upstairs."

"Fuck off Jem, no."

"I'm not good enough for you?" As she spoke she put her hands behind her and undid her dress letting it fall. Like mother, she was naked underneath.

"Jem, you are my sister. No."

"So, I am not good enough?"

"Don't twist my words."

"Get your clothes off motherfucker."

"Oh, you're Samuel L Jackson now?"

"Don't be so fucking stupid. I am going upstairs and laying on your bed, and I am not leaving until you have shagged me. I will let you explain why I am there to Jools. When she comes home, I will just say, sorry I must have fallen asleep after."

"Bloody hell Jem." I followed her upstairs into the main bedroom. Jem is a good looker to be fair. Nice boobs that are still placed high on her chest, not much of a lady tum, but a good clean shaven pubic mound, fat fanny lips and, like mother, big wrinkly inner lips that hang out and invite you in.

Jem was on the bed, on her knees and hands, her fanny pointing at me as I walked in the door. I dropped her dress onto Jools' chair and started to strip. My cock, of course, had been ready to go from the second Jem dropped her dress, it knows no social boundaries, it knows just what to do when a fanny is presented.

I got on the bed and knelt behind Jem. My cock was just touching her perineum, sliding up and down. I grabbed it in my right hand and slipped it along her fanny valley, back and forth, rubbing my cock head as far as her clit.

"Mmm bro, just make sure you don't miss the target."

"Well, Sis, I guess that depends on what my intended target is." Her fanny was wet and ready and I had no doubt I could easily enter and fuck her arse, but that was not my plan. I pulled my cock back and raised it a little, pressing it against her anus, teasing, and then I pulled back and slammed into her fanny.

"Oof."

Apart from that exclamation she said nothing. Her fanny gripped my cock, her inner walls coming out with my cock as I fucked her. She rocked slightly on her arms as I pushed forward and steadied herself on my back stroke. Her fanny was deliciously wet, and I was tempted to pull out and just lick it, but my cock had taken over control and there was no stopping.

I loved watching her inner walls come out with my cock, my cock glistening with the wetness of her arousal. I could feel the inside wrinkle of her hymen scar as my cock pushed in, and the pressure on my cock head as I pressed against her depth.

Jem started grunting a little and then panting and then she was rocking back and forth as we fucked. My balls began to tighten, and I felt the familiar tenseness as my climax approached. I didn't care if she was on the pill or what, she had initiated this, I was going to fill her fanny, and she would have to deal with any consequences.

"Oh fuck yes," Jem cried out as I came, spurting inside her fanny, moments before she joined me, her fanny clamping hard, clenching in her orgasm and her back going rigid, before she fell forward, my cock sliding from her fanny, and as she lay forward I could see my white residue leaking from her gaping fanny.

She lay there for a few moments and then rolled over to look at me.

"Nice cock bro." She said.

"Could do with a wash," I said.

"Next time Bro, I am in a hurry,"

She rolled off the bed, grabbed her dress and was gone from the bedroom. A few moments later I heard the front door slam.

"Bye Jem" I said to the empty house as I set about ensuring no residues were left on the bed. Jools could have worked for CSI in another life. I kept meaning to invest in one of those ultraviolet lamp torches.

Jools had gone over to see her mother, and that usually meant a few hours of God knows what, but she was never there for the five minutes she said she would be. I was out front checking tyre pressures and oil levels in the car.

I was just tidying the inside of the car and a voice interrupted.

"Hello, Jason isn't it?" I looked around it was the woman from over the street that Ash had mentioned the other day.

"Yes, although I normally go by Jase, my mother tends to use my full name, oh and my Wife Jools does too when I am in the dog house."

"I am Margot. If you have time, when you are done, pop over for a glass of something." The way she spoke made it feel more like a commandment than a simple invitation."

"Okay, probably be about half an hour if that is okay with you?" I tried to keep my voice civil and pleasant, but sometimes, people just rub you up the wrong way without even trying. I watched her walk back to her home, her sensible shoes, tights and knee length skirt all that were visible underneath her big coat.

I took the vacuum and rubbish back into the house. Blipped the car locked, put the vacuum back on charge and dropped the rubbish in the wheelie bin. I quickly went up stairs and had a brief shower, just to ensure I was clean and not smelling sweaty from the cleaning exertions. Spray of anti perspirant and a quick blast of smellies, Polo top, boxers, chinos and sliders and I was ready. It was just coming up to half an hour after I had come in. Door key, house locked and I walked across and knocked on Margot's door.

The door opened and Margot seeing that it was me held the door fully open. "Come in Jase" she said. Well, the 'Jase' was an attempt at friendliness I thought. "I have some wine open, or would you prefer something else?

"Oh wine is fine Margot" I replied. The coat was now gone, presumable hung up out of the way. She was still wearing her sensible heeled shoes and her skirt was part of a two piece suit I saw. Under the top was a plain white blouse that fully covered her decolletage.

"Sit Jase, anywhere is fine." She went through to the kitchen and came back a few moments later with a glass of white wine. "Chablis, hope that is ok." It wasn't a question, I assume she didn't care whether it was okay or not, it was what she was giving me and that was that.

I didn't give her the satisfaction of knowing if it was fine or not. "How are you liking the Estate Margot, I think you moved in roughly the same time as us?"

"Interesting Jase, interesting. I am a people watcher and I love to see who comes and who goes, who goes in which houses, which strangers come back unexpectedly." So, she was a snoop then, great.

"Oh I doubt there is much going on here to interest you, it looks a pretty boring estate to me, from where I sit anyway."

"Oh goodness no Jase, anything but boring."

"You surprise me Margo, you really do."

"Take your house for example."

"What about my house Margot, I work from home, so I am in a lot, but also have to go out to meetings. Pretty boring stuff I would have said." I was wondering what she was getting at.

"Yes indeed. And may I ask, does your work involve you having frequent meetings with various neighbours? Mostly female I might add, and especially when your wife is out?"

God she really was a nosey cow. I wonder if she wrote all her observations down in a book. "Well Margot," I replied, "They are all social calls, just like this one, which was at your invitation and not my instigation."

"And do you mention your socialising with your neighbours when you talk about the days you have had over dinner with your wife? Does she talk to you about the visitors she has when you are away?"

"Obviously if it is relevant. I don't see why this concerns you."

"I like to live in a stable environment. Change is disturbing, and if a relationship is about to go into turmoil, then that will disturb the peace and tranquillity of the Estate, because change will inevitably happen." She tugged at the hem of her skirt ensuring it was properly tucked over her knees.

"Well, to be honest, I really don't think that what I, or your other neighbours do is actually your concern and it certainly should not disturb you. Why not stop spying on us and let us lead our own lives?"

"Because your lives affect my health."

"Well if you shut your curtains and didn't look out then you wouldn't see anything to disturb you."

"So you don't mind if your wife entertains men when you are not there? She doesn't mind that you are entertaining women in her absence. I must ask her when I next see her. I find it very interesting that the lady from the church keeps making return visits. Are you converting, becoming born again?"

"What I am doing really is not of your concern to be honest." I was getting a little fed up with this.

"I can see clearly into your bedroom with my telescope. I can see exactly what happens and it is most definitely not drinking tea."

"So? That is actually illegal."

"Irrelevant, ow, should I discuss this with your wife? Of course there is an alternative. There always is."

"An alternative to what?"

"Me talking to your wife of course."

"Oh, let me guess, it involves money?"

"Oh goodness no, nothing to crass."

"Well what do you want then? What is my alternative?"

"Are you busy tomorrow morning?"

"I have a meeting at eleven, need to do some prep before, so I am free until about ten thirty, and then free from probably around one until Jools comes home, why, do you want some help with something? If so, all you have to do is ask you know, you don't need veiled threats."

"Fine." She said with a sneer on her face. "You can come around at 0830 after your wife has gone and you can give me what you are giving all those other women."

"What, a cup of tea?" She really was something else.

"Don't be so stupid. You know exactly what I mean."

"Fine. Tomorrow at half eight." I got up and walked to the door and left. I could not believe her, I mean she really was something else. She was trying to blackmail me into having sex with her. All she had to do was simply ask. Is she a closet dominatrix I wondered? Is power and control her thing?