The Estate Pt. 10

Story Info
A hotel stay and an unexpected shower.
3.7k words
4.53
1.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel about moving our bedroom to the back?"

"Why," Jools asked.

"It is the same size room, it is quieter, no one can see in, and it will be warmer in winter."

"Hot in summer though."

"True. Yeah. Okay."

"No, it is a good idea, I mean we chose the front because, well, it was the front."

"Yes, that is what I thought. We could leave the front room in case we need a guest room."

"Unlikely Jase, no one stays really, we don't have that lifestyle."

"Okay, true, and I am going to add cameras, not to spy, but ones that will only work when the alarm is on, so, if we are out and someone breaks in, we should get footage to give the police."

"Only work when we are out?"

"Yes."

"You sure? Only I don't want someone hacking our camera and watching us in bed."

"No, oh okay, no voyeurism then?"

"No."

"Okay then." Well that was easier than I thought. Margot would no longer be able to spy on me, and I would be able to see what happened in the room when I wasn't there.

I ordered the cameras from Amazon, they were on a next day delivery, I ordered one for each room upstairs, and one for each room downstairs, and then one for the front drive and one for the back garden. That should cover all the options.

"I'm going for a shower."

"Would you like me to wash your back?"

"Do you really feel the need to ask? Wow."

Jools headed off to the bathroom. I had thought about getting some of that anti spy glass for the front bedroom, the stuff where you can only see straight ahead, not sideways. It had been invented to stop glare on screens and monitors but was now also marketed in the security field. If Jools had ruled out moving then I had intended to buy some, that would foil Margot.

I stepped in behind Jools and reached around her for the sponge. Soaking it in the hot water, I wrung it out and squirted it with gel. I started at her neck, rubbing, and lathering along her shoulders and then slowly down her back, ensuring to get a decent amount of side boob as I went.

I added more gel and started at her waist and then worked down between her cheeks, as I moved she widened her legs. I worked down her crease and then underneath, the sponge going into her nooks, and my finger into her crannies. She started to hum appreciatively, and I began to get very hard.

I rubbed soap onto my cock, leant forward and pushed into her fanny.

"Ooh, inside and out," she said as I began a nice slow fuck, my hands covered in soap massaging her boobs as she rocked with me.

We were so soapy and slippery it was difficult to stay inside her, I couldn't get carried away as my cock would have come out, slow and gentle it was. I pushed in as far as I could on each stroke, and only partially withdrew. I considered fucking her arse, but I don't like to do that too often with Jools, she accepts it, rather than embraces it. I try to save it for when she feels she needs to say sorry for something.

I could feel my climax approach and I whispered in her ear, "I am coming baby, going to fill you up."

She just murmured, and as my balls tightened I moved my hands from her boobs, down her front and pressed at her clitoris. "Oh God," I gasped as I released inside her, emptying my balls and filling her fanny. My cock softened and fell from her, covered in soap, any last drips from my cock were hidden.

"I think you will need to wash me again," she said.

"Now?" I asked.

"You'll probably need a few minutes," she answered.

The cameras arrived and I installed them using double sided sticky tape so as not to make holes in the walls. Using the app on my phone I connected each one and was happy with the results. They were infra-red equipped, so I would need for it to get fully dark before I could properly test them, but during daylight they were excellent. I did set them up and connect them to the alarm, and they would record when there was movement and the alarm was set.

I showed Jules.

"When we leave and set the alarm, that puts the camera's into detect mode. If anyone is in the house, they will be recorded. They won't record if the alarm is off."

"Okay good. Can anyone hack into them?"

"I doubt it, the password is computer generated, even I have no idea what it is, it just recognises my phone and gives me access, and we have a firewall on our router, which, as you know, should give us good protection. Obviously, security experts like GCHQ could, but why would they want to."

"Good. I might ask the techies at work to see if they can hack our cameras."

"Good plan, but, just to make it a real test, don't tell them anything, just say, I have a security camera at home, can you try and hack it and show me?"

"Okay, but why would that be a real test?"

"Because real hackers won't know anything about us, so neither should your techies at work."

"Fair point."

A few days later, I had to go away for a site meeting. Jools had helped me pack, I always forget something, I mean, every time. It seems to be in my DNA, it is something that makes Jools laugh.

When I got to the hotel and got my room pass it was quite late. I managed to get a table in the restaurant but all they could offer me was Steak and Chips. That was fine, I love steak, so no issue.

"Hello you." I said on facetime, "I am here and this is my room for the next two days." I turned the phone around and showed her the room.

"Small." She said.

"Yes, and I think the lens makes the room look bigger than it actually is. Luckily this hotel has no cats."

"Ah, yes, for the swinging of."

"Exactly. Anyway, I am beat and am going to hit the sack." We made the usual kissy noises and the like and I ended the call.

I lay there in bed and using the app I checked the house, I could use each camera to see each room, it would only record if the alarm was on. That was a detail I may have forgotten to share with Jools. Oh dear.

Jools was just pottering around in her robe. I guessed she had showered earlier and hadn't bothered to get dressed, only to have to get undressed to go to bed. We hadn't moved rooms yet, so the backroom was empty apart from a chair and some boxes, it showed up well on the infrared, all black and white, but perfectly clear.

Whilst I had the app open I changed the settings for our bedroom to record any movement. Well, you never know.

The site meeting went well, but lasted all day. My plan was to stay at the hotel and then drive home early in the morning. I checked in with Jools via facetime from my room, she was sat on the settee eating a paella and watching something on TV. I told her I was heading to the restaurant and then going to have an early night as I wanted to set off early in the morning.

I had Pork chop followed by a sticky toffee pudding and a bottle of Chablis with dinner. All very nice. The restaurant was pretty empty as was the bar and I decided to just go and lay on the bed in my room.

I opened the app, and out of idle curiosity and not expecting anything, I looked at the history.

At around twelve, during the day, Jools pulled up on the drive and got out. A man also got out from the passenger side. Oh. I wondered if it was someone from work and that she had just popped home for something. I also saw her enter the house but then the camera stopped recording when she turned the alarm off.

The next thing recorded was in our bedroom. Jools in the bedroom and pulling the bed covers back. The man was stood behind her. He said something about the camera, the sound quality was poor, and Jools said that they only work when the alarm is on, so it was fine.

She undid her blouse and then her bra, putting both on the chair, her skirt and pants followed. Jools then lay on the bed, her feet facing the camera. The man had also undressed and his clothes were on my chair. His back was to the camera so I didn't get a good view of his cock.

"Come on Ali," Jools said, "we don't often get this opportunity, hurry up, we have to get back."

'No,' I thought, 'you don't often get this chance.' I am not the pot that calls the kettle black, I kind of knew that she fucked around, there were the occasional signs, the most obvious being a loose fanny when we fucked in the evening. She was usually quite tight, but every now and again, she was loose. She was clean, there were no discernible signs of another man's sperm, and I just assumed she washed well, or that he had used a condom.

My condom suspicion proved accurate as he reached into a pocket in his trousers and pulled out a small packet. His trousers fell on the floor and he bent to pick them up.

"Leave them," Jools said, "let me put the rubber on."

He threw her the packet and approached the bed, standing at the side facing her, now I could see his cock. Yeah, it was okay, but he did seem to have very big balls. Jools tore the wrapper and then unrolled the condom over his cock.

He got onto the bed and lay over her, his hand reaching down and fisting his cock into her.

Jools made suitably appreciative noises and he started fucking. The camera did give me a good definition and I watched his balls as they swung underneath him. The cheeks of his arse quivered as he fucked, and Jools had her nails buried into his back. 'Explain those marks to your wife,' I thought.

It wasn't long before they finished. To be honest it was not what I would call impressive. When I fuck Jools, there is usually a fair amount or oral before the actual, and unless she fakes it, she usually has impressive orgasms. This was really just a fuck, I didn't see what she was getting out of it. Was the risk worth it?

He rolled off her and pulled the condom off, tying the end to stop leaks. He placed it on the wrapper that Jools had left on the bedside and started getting dressed.

It was all a bit of an anti-climax to be honest. As a porn show it was less than a one out of ten, Jools didn't seem to get much out of it and the man, Ali, just seemed to get his rocks of and get ready to leave. There was no fondling, no touching, no kissing, nothing, literally just a fuck. I wondered what it was all about.

"That is you nearly clear now," he said as they left the bedroom.

I couldn't hear what Jools said in response. I wonder what she owed him that her payment was a fuck or two. Interesting.

My hotel room door knocked. I was naked and wasn't expecting anyone. I grabbed a towel to cover myself and opened the door. It was Selina, the office girl who usually made the arrangements and sometimes came along to take minutes. We usually flirted around the office, harmless and never going to go anywhere.

"Quick, let me in." She said and pushed past me.

"What? You okay?" I asked.

"Bloke in the bar kept pestering me, I wasn't interested but he wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Oh, had he had too much to drink?"

"Are you saying a man has to be drunk to be interested in me?"

"Shit no, Sel, but too much drink can make a man forget his manners."

"Good, only that would have been rude, especially after all that you had said in the office."

"I wasn't being rude, and what did I say in the office?"

"Oh lots of things, like how you would like to get me alone in a hotel room, for one." Yes, I did say that, and lots more too, but then, I never expected to be alone in a hotel room with her.

"I did say that didn't I?"

"Yes, and now, here we are, alone in a hotel room. Now you have me here, what would you like to do?"

I let my towel fall to the floor, it was partially slowed by a brief hang up on my cock.

"Oh. Looks like I chose the right room," Selina said as she stepped forward and put her fingers around my cock.

"Where do we go from here Sel?" I asked her, "only you do seem to be wearing a lot of clothes."

I stepped back and she let go of my cock. She put her hands behind her back and undid the clasp on the dress and let it fall. Her boobs are impressive, I am not normally a tit man, but you can't really ignore hers. Her hands around her back again and her bra joined her skirt. I wondered if her boobs were natural as they didn't really drop much when she took the bra off, but then she was still young. Her thong was next and there she was, naked. No hair around her fanny, big tits with nice nipples and her fanny slit was a bit higher up the front than most women I encounter.

I went back and lay on the bed and Selina came and joined me, kneeling on the bed she put her mouth round my cock and sucked. A wet sloppy suck and then she started to slide her mouth up and down my cock, as her fingers played with my balls. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of being mouth fucked with a huge pair of breasts dangling just above my stomach.

As she sucked, she started to move round and then turn around and straddle me, her fanny coming down to rest on my mouth. It would have been rude not to, so I returned the favour, and I licked her crease and sucked her clitoris. I managed to get a hand near her fanny and I slowly inserted two fingers into her and then crooked them as I used my teeth on her clitoris.

She was working on my cock, but as she was working it so loosely, I didn't feel as if I were approaching a climax, it was nice, very nice, but it was not leading to an ending, happy or otherwise.

Selina was, on the other hand, getting off. I wiggled my fingers inside her, widening and scissoring in one moment, together and crooked like a two fingered come along in another. After a few moments of finger exercises I started a finger fuck. Slowly out, slowly in, my fingernail dragging across her internal wrinkle scar as I went.

Selina started to pant as she mouthed my cock, my fingers moving faster inside her, harder and as deep as my fingers could go. Selina let go of my cock and sat up, and then quickly scooted down the bed and impaled herself on my cock.

She was facing away from me and as she moved up and down on my cock her arse seemed to wink at me. My cock stretched her fanny and the view looking down as she moved was erotic and hot to say the least. Up and down she bobbed, her fanny sliding over my cock, her inner wall coming out a little as she rose, gripping my cock, her juices lubing it and giving my cock a lustrous glow.

"Oh fuck yes shit" Selina panted as she rose and fell, her doing all the work was an ease on my back that was for sure.

"Yes, Jesus I hoped you'd be good," she gasped, "and oh, fuck." The last almost a scream and she slammed down on me, forcing my cock as far inside as it could go, a hand pressing her crotch, her clitoris perhaps, from my angle it was difficult to tell. Her fanny clamped hard on my cock and my balls twinged and I filled her.

Selina lay forward, my cock still inside her fanny, white seeping down it and as my cock softened there was a gloop sound, and her fanny expelled my cock. As I looked down her fanny twinged, and a big dollop of my white came out.

"Okay?" I asked, although if I am honest, I didn't really care if she wasn't. This was in every sense of the words, just a fuck.

"Shit, yeah. I'm just going to stay here a bit if you don't mind, I'll go back to my room in a bit."

Jools was away at work, the day was warm and sunny and I had spoken to my site men, updated my spreadsheets and pretty much decided that today was a day for the garden. Jools was away working in Birmingham and wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

I texted Greeta a (!) and wondered if she would understand. A few moments later my door knocked.

"Come in," I said, "Jools is away until tomorrow."

"No," she said, "come round to mine, we can go in my garden, and you can explain that text."

"Okay. Just look at the text, what does it look like it might represent?" I grabbed my keys, followed Greeta, locking the door behind me, realising I had left my phone behind. Oh well.

I followed Greeta into her house resisting the urge to wave at Margot as I shut Greeta's front door behind me.

"I don't know, what is it supposed to look like?" Greeta asked over her shoulder as we walked through the house to her garden.

"It's supposed to be a fanny. Look at it again."

She looked down at her phone, turned the phone around and then back again.

"Oh yes, I suppose it does. Clever."

Her garden, as small as all of them, had shrubs around the edge and was bathed in sunlight.

No 14, the house between us were away during the day, the child at school and the mum didn't usually come home after the morning school run. I didn't know about No 10, her neighbours the other way.

"Get your clothes off then," Greeta said."

"What about you?" Being the only one naked wasn't quite in my plans.

"Oh, don't you worry, now get naked and get on the ground and shut your eyes."

I stripped as she demanded and lay down. The grass needed a cut and tickled my sides and balls where I hadn't squashed it.

"Star shape and eyes shut," she instructed. I made the required star shape and shut my eyes, sneakily watching through half closed eyelids as she went into the kitchen and returned with a tea towel.

"I thought you might sneak a peek," she said and placed the tea towel over my eyes, now I couldn't cheat.

I could hear her as she walked around and I could hear strange noises but couldn't figure them out. Then I felt a sharp press at my right wrist.

"Ouch," it didn't hurt but as I didn't know what she was doing, I thought a little exaggeration was the order of the moment.

"Don't be such a baby." I felt the same pinch at my left wrist and then both ankles. I felt the tea towel being removed.

"Okay, you can look."

I opened my eyes and went to roll to my left to look, but I couldn't move my arms or legs. I was pinned down with large pins.

"Okay. What?"

"I was given a croquet set, but it came with no balls, and then I thought, I knew someone who had a nice big set of balls that might come in handy, the pins are pinning you down, and now I can play with the balls."

She then walked over and stood above me, directly above my face, I looked up, of course. The view was wonderful. Her dress stood out as her legs were apart, and beautifully framed between was her fanny. She crouched down and rubbed her fanny along my nose and across my mouth, I did the best I could to lick her fanny, but she seemed in a playful mood and moved herself too quickly.

She stood again, stepped back and reaching behind her she undid the catch at the top of her dress, letting it fall to the grass just behind my head. Now we were both naked. I tried to wriggle my wrists free, but the angle was wrong, and I didn't have enough strength in my wrists to lever them free.

Greeta knelt between my legs and lowered her head to my groin. I couldn't lift my shoulders far enough up off the ground to be able to clearly see what I was doing. Whatever it was, this was Greeta's game to play. I felt her blow on my balls, a gentle hot breath and then a small nip.

"Ouch"

"I've already told you, don't be such a baby." Another nip and then a hand around my cock and a slow wank. After a few moments of personal attention Greeta raised herself and said:

"This is too one sided."

"Sorry I can't help."

"Can't or won't?"

"God, I need the bloody Loo," she said.

"Well go then, you know where it is."

"Can't be doing with that," she said, "God I hope this doesn't kill the lawn."

She stood astride me and let loose. Her pee squirted down with some force and splashed off my chest. Greeta swayed her hips back and force, her stream of pee going up and down my body.

"Bloody dirty cow," I said laughing, "I'm going to need to use your shower."

"Oh, isn't mine golden enough?"