All Comments on 'The Evil Psychologist'

by Psycherotica17

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like the recurring themes of sexually charged nudity and humiliation. It almost seems you have packed enough ideas for several chapters into a relatively short text. This provides a lot of variety, but come at the cost of less of the psychological introspection into the subjective experiences of the characters than might be desirable.

Psycherotica17Psycherotica1712 months agoAuthor

I added a few different scenes into the story on purpose. I wanted to present a smorgasbord of humiliation and erotica..I find that I often have to flirt through a number of strokes when I am getting off inorder to find "the one". Hence I give a few options for the reader to use as they wish in their own minds. My girlfriend doesn't like the flirting, but likes me to focus on one story. In any case I have many more ideas about this evil psychologist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsycherotica17@Psycherotica17
I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I enjoy writing erotica. I am male and heterosexual. The picture resonates with what I think of my stories. Please make comments. Please let.me know what parts turned you on. Please ask for more.....if you want more....and of what....