The Evil Pt. 03

Story Info
The Evil
753 words
3
120
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
74 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 WORD PROJECT 2024


"Carol? Come in. Please, have a seat. I want you comfortable," smiled Dr. Canter, "I've listened to Dan, but I'd like to now hear your side."

Carol stared out the window into the cold November day saying nothing.

"You may not care to talk, but as your court appointed counselor, it's in your interest to..."

"My husband raped me. That's it. End of story."

"But you're here both for repeated instances of domestic violence. There's no documented rape by Dan in any of my paperwork."

"Because... The responding officer didn't believe me!" Carol pleaded, "Nor did Judge Thorton believe..."

"I'm here to solve problems, I don't care for hearsay allegations," Canter interrupted sternly, "I've suggested a couple's weekend trip to the mountains for reconciliation."

________

"Whadayathink, Carol? Nice cabin, huh?"

"I'm forced to be here," Carol sullenly responded.

"Just you and I up here alone," Dan purred, "How's about a kiss to start our reuniting?"

"Stop! Get off me!"

"I'm the husband! If I want sex then wife damn well will give!"

Carol pushed Dan off and left running through woods unknown.

"Fucker! You'll return and I'll be here in front of a warm fire waiting for long overdue sex!" Dan shouted.

________

Carol ran until tired and lost but knowing she could never go back to Dan. Ever!

A snapping of branches scared her.

"Who's there?! Dan??!!"

Another crackling of leaves underfoot and, despite exhaustion, adrenaline made her aching legs move from fear of being hunted prey.

Through low hanging vines and entangling spider webs she ran until reaching a clearing where a dilapidated home stood in which she hid.

An hour of silence passed and she felt safe to move about to find food, a blanket, or anything of comfort in the crumbling house. Carefully maneuvering around missing floorboards, a gleam of metal caught her eye.

"It's a bit rusted, but what a pretty arrowed heart pendant this is," Carol said, "I'll clean it and keep."

Carol turned quickly on hearing another ominous noise coming directly from behind.

"Who? Who are you?
Your eyes, they're orange!
What? What are you?
People can't float!
Stay! Stay away!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

________

"I knew you'd return. Ready to fuck?" Dan said opening the cabin door laughing, "You impressed I phrased that as asking when I'm really not? Marital progress! Amirite?"

Carol stood in the doorway silent.

"Get here!" Dan yelled, "For disrespecting me your ass is gonna no lube pay!"

Dan bent Carol over, aiming his cock at her anus and rammed it in completely to its hilt.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The unholy shriek of an animal injured and mortally wounded echoed out the cozy cabin, piercing through the dark of night, scarring the face of the moon, breaking the sounds of serene calm from rolling forest brooks, and stopping dead the chirping of calling crickets.

"OMG! This hurts sooooo bad! What? What are you doing to me?!!!" Dan cried.

Try as he might, Dan could not separate his cock from Carol's superhuman sphincter clutch.

"I can feel it!" he continued whimpering.
"Please! Stop! I can feel all of my dick in my own ass!"

Carol proceeded, oblivious to his pleadings, slamming hips and ass onto his cock, reaching depths into Dan's anal cavity that he'd never felt or thought possible before.

"Carol, you're hurting me!"

Dan's words fell on deaf ears.

"This isn't real. How's this happening???!"

Dan felt the soft and tender rim of his anus tear and inner walls shred with each stroke. He reached behind himself to pull out the unseen, intruding phallus.

Carol released Dan then got on her knees and swallowed his dick.

"Mmmmmffffggghh! Tasting! Ass! Gaaacckkk! Can't! Breathe!" Dan struggled.

Carol held her nose and, looking up to Dan with orange glowing eyes, continued gagging down his penis.

________

"It's 7PM," Dr. Canter thought as he sat before his television, "Who's knocking my door?"

"Breaking News!" the television anchor announced, "Cops were called by 911 to the home of a local police officer and we've a reporter on scene at yet another ongoing incident occurring at the county courthouse. Here's more from Jennifer Austin."

"Yes, Walter, I'm live here. Authorities are silent, but witnesses reported hearing emergency responders leaving Judge Thorton's chambers visibly shaken and uttering words as 'horrific' and 'unconscionable.'"

"We will have more reporting from Jennifer as this situation unfolds. Now, in sports..."

Dr. Canter stood, pausing the tv, scratching his head in puzzlement then went to answer the repeated, incessant knock at his door.

Bn2f
Bn2f
74 Followers