The Evil Pt. 02

Story Info
The Evil
759 words
4.75
1.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
87 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 WORD PROJECT 2024


"'And verily', sayeth the Lord, 'Cast out thoughts on that of the human flesh.'"

Reverend Mather finished his sermon by asking the church to welcome its newest member as he introduced Horatio.

"This is Brother Smyth and Brother Joseph Glanvill," the reverend said leading Horatio through the congregation, "Brother Glanvill's daughter, Temperance, you will find, I believe, quite appealing."

"She's fetching," agreed Brother Smyth.

"We shall have you over for dinner," said Brother Glanvill.

"I'd be honored," smiled Horatio.

________

Brother Glanvill sat at his table proudly stating, "Temperance was raised righteous and Godly. 18 is well past the marrying age, but able bodied men are lacking in these here parts."

Horatio and Temperance exchanged coy, affectionate glances as she set the dinner table.

"I value your wise words. I certainly hope you find me able," smiled Horatio.

"Temperance? Bring the potatoes to accompany the venison for Mr. Hubbard."

"No, thank you. I can no longer muster a taste for potatoes after my dear Elizabeth's death. Venison, by itself, will suffice."

"How did she die?" Temperance asked as she sat brushing her leg against Horatio's thigh.

"Temperance!" her father scolded, "Excuse her for she sometimes has an independence about her."

"It's a fair question," Horatio said hanging his head, "She passed from high fever."

Temperance consoled Horatio by placing her hands over his.

"Mr. Hubbard? Would you like courting my daughter?" beamed Brother Glanvill.

________

The new Mrs. Hubbard was carried across the threshold into her new home and, upon the door closing, kissed and fondled her husband.

"Alone at last!" Temperance cooed, "I so desire to be fucked!"

"Well..." hesitated Horatio.

Focused, determined, and resolved in enjoying the fruits of marriage, Temperance grabbed her husband by the hand and led him towards the bed.

"Wait," Horatio again hesitated, "Are you sure?"

Temperance's white gown was already to her abkles revealing her full nakedness.

"I've longed for this my whole existence," she proclaimed, "A bed is no necessity!"

Horatio could feel the heat from her loins going through the cotton of his leggings as Temperance wrapped her legs around him showering his face with kisses.

She threw him to the cabin floor and for a moment thought she saw the glimmer of metal through the boards, but quickly returned her intentions to riding hard her husband's cock.

Horatio laid wide eyed in bed the following morning wondering what carnal spirits were hidden yet unleashed within his new wife.

________

Horatio returned home from hunting with the carcass of a freshly killed wild boar to find his wife having already cooked a vegetable medley.

"I supply the meat and you cook it!" he yelled, "I desire nothing else! Understood!?"

"Yes. I shall only cook and afterwards do my duties to appease my husband," she smiled and nodded baring to him her full breasts.

Horatio just stood scowling.

________

"No luck hunting today," Horatio pronounced the following week, "I'll get more of the saved boar meat from the shed outback."

"I want you to try my potato mash," Temperance boasted, handing her husband a plate, "Everyone just loves..."

Horatio threw the food to the floor and slapped his wife.

"I shall rid myself of thee!" pointed Horatio,"You know full well of my displeasure for potatoes!"

"But... But..." Temperance pleaded.

"Oh the shame Brother Glanvill will suffer upon knowing about the slut of a daughter he hath raised!" Horatio laughed leaving the cabin.

Temperance cleaned the blood from her lips and nose then knelt down to pray.

"Please, Dear Lord, I seek only to be a good wife."

"The shed!" came a whisper.

"God?" she asked aloud, opening her eyes to discover the cabin awash in an orange hue, "Hello? Are you there?"

"Go to the enclosure out back!" demanded the voice fading away, along with the glow, into nothing.

Upon opening the shed, Temperance noticed a perfectly squared hole dug in the dark corner that was packed with ice.

________

Horatio returned with Reverend Mather followed by a crowd of angry Essex townsfolk carrying pitchforks and torches.

"Witch!" screamed Temperance's father, "We know you're here! Show thyself!"

Temperance exited the shed, wild-eyed and babbling hysterically, dropping the limb of a human arm at her feet.

"I know that hand!" shouted Mather, "For I once kissed it! That belongs to the lovely Elizabeth Hubbard!"

"He... He's been eating her! That's how he survived the winter!" cried Temperance

fainting.

"Seize him and light a pyre!" yelled Brother Smyth, "Satan, himself, has lived among us!"

Bn2f
Bn2f
87 Followers