The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 12

Story Info
Beth cheats with a new boyfriend.
3.5k words
3.69
8.8k
9
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
153 Followers

Mark had just arrived home from his business trip. For reasons to be explained shortly he was aroused and was very anxious to hear what his wife, Beth had to tell him.

Beth had adorned herself with appropriate hotwife jewelry. She was wearing 'Lingerie for Sex'. A Selene's Seduction Goddess Maxi Nightgown (See Through Night Dress)

Beth slowly, sexily withdrew a Virginia Slims cigarette from the pack and lit it. She smoked seductively the way Mark enjoyed. Mark was so hot for his wife there was virtually nothing she could say or do that would spoil the upcoming experience.

The sat together on the sofa. Beth was also horny. She was thinking how exciting the sex was going to be with her husband. She would tease him. Providing her husband details of the sex she had with another man the previous night. A night that she had been left alone due to Mark's travelling on business.

Beth's husband had left her alone and she took advantage of the situation by fucking another man.

"Mark, are you hoping to hear me tell you about my new boyfriend, Jack?"

Beth had enjoyed intimate relations with Jack the night before. Mark would learn to his delight, that Jack had agreed to Mark watching the next time Jack was intimate with Mark's wife.

Beth needed to relieve the tension that was building between her legs and in her mind. Experience told her advising Mark she had begun another affair would make him as excited as she was.

Mark was aware of Beth's adulterous affair with Tom. Mark supported Beth's liberation and was aroused at the reality of Beth being his hotwife. In the numerous hotwife, hot-talks they shared since her affair with Tom ended, Mark had asked Beth many times to find a new lover to play with.

"Yes, Beth, please tell me about your new boyfriend."

Mark already knew Beth had been intimate with another man the previous night because when they had spoken on the phone, Beth not only told him she was with another man, but Mark heard Jack's voice.

Beth led Mark to bed and they began an embrace. They lay beside each other and kissed. The kisses were passionate. Beth loved her sexually submissive husband deeply and prized how excited she could make him.

It had been a month since Beth's affair with Tom ended. Christmas vacation was over and she was back in class. Beth had just met someone (Jack), and had fucked him. Now, she would describe to her husband, in detail, her newest hotwife adventure.

Rubbing Mark's cock slowly, Beth whispered to him. "I went to campus pub night with a couple friends. This really nice, handsome, well-built guy, asked me to dance."

"Tell me more." Mark pleaded.

"His name is Jack. He is a good dancer. You know I like that."

"Jack bought me a couple drinks. He kept telling me how pretty I was."

"Jack was on the make."

"Mark, it's hard to believe it had been over a month since I last felt another mans big hard cock cumming inside me." Beth stated sticking her tongue in Mark's ear.

"So, your plan was to get laid last night?" Mark questioned, knowing the answer.

"Well Mark, we both enjoy it when I cheat on you."

Beth and Mark had agreed that what Beth does with other men is not cheating because Mark wants Beth to be his hotwife. Cheating is a term they use with each other to describe it. It is of course, adultery.

"I went to pub night wearing my hotwife anklet, vixen bracelet and my special black panties. Yes, I was hoping to meet someone to play with. Someone with long, thick hard cock. I wanted to be fucked forcefully."

"I danced with him quite a bit. I liked the way he touched me, gently but firmly stroking my arm and back, and I really enjoyed the way he held me tight during slow dances."

"Were you thinking about fucking him as he was holding you during the slow dances, Beth"?

"Mmmm yes Mark, I could fell the size of his cock pressed against me. I was liking the thought of it inside me."

"I rested my head on his shoulder when he squeezed my ass. I pushed back against him when he ground his cock against me."

"I knew he wanted me so bad. He must have known I wanted him too."

During a slow dance Jack whispered into Beth's ear that he had noticed her ring and asked if she was married.

Beth confirmed she was married and asked Jack if that made a difference.

Jack had also noticed Beth's vixen bracelet. Taking a chance, Jack smiled and kissed Beth passionately on the lips.

It was a welcomed lingering kiss. Beth responded in kind by kissing him back.

Jack finally answered, "Yes, you being married does make a difference. It makes me want you even more."

Mark added, "that is hot, he wanted to fuck another mans wife."

"He then told me his apartment was very close to campus and asked if I'd go there with him."

Beth's tale was having the desired effect. She had said more than she needed to say as Mark's smallish cock was rock hard with the thought of his wife lip locked in Jack's arms.

Beth already had engaged in one affair and 4 other flings during their marriage. Sex with other men was so easy now. If she wanted to experience another mans cock, she did.

"You went to his apartment. We spoke when you were there?" Mark queried.

"Yes, of course I did."

Beth's lips parted as Jack kissed her again. His kiss was soft and her tongue entered his mouth. They kissed on the dance floor then they headed for the parking lot. "He held my hand as we walked. I already felt like his girlfriend."

Mark stated, "more than a girlfriend, a lover."

"I'm going to date him again, is that what you really want to know Mark?"

"No Beth, I want to know how good he fucked you?" Mark answered.

Beth whispered in her husbands' ear "very good. He fucked me better than you do."

Mark quizzed wondering in a moan, "Oh yes, please, tell me about it, Beth?"

Beth moved down so that she could lick her husbands' cock.

She answered, "Do you want me to tell you everything?"

Mark was hard, Beth was wet. Mark replied, "yes Beth, please tell me what you did with him, tell me everything?"

As Beth licked Mark's shaft she teased, "really Mark, you want me to tell you how I met a man at campus pub night and after knowing him for an hour or so, fucked him at his apartment?"

Mark moaned, "oh yes, please tell me."

Beth agreed to go to Jacks apartment. They parked and Beth took his hand and followed him to his upstairs apartment like a giddy school girl. She was anxious to feel his hands on her naked body.

"As soon as we got in the door, he tossed his keys on a table and took me in his arms."

"His lips attacked mine and were soon on my neck and shoulders as his hands slid up my dress to caress my thighs and squeeze my ass."

"Jack kept commenting how sexy I was, how I good felt and how it excited him to be with another man's wife."

"The flesh of his hands kneading my ass cheeks made me ache for him."

"Jack asked me if I cheated on you often."

"I told him that I had cheated on you before we were even married, and yes, I cheated on you often."

"Did Jack ask you why you cheated on me?"

"Yes, he did. I told him, I cheat on my husband because I need a dominant man who has a big cock and knows how to use it."

Beth also told Jack that her husband knew she cheated. He was sexually submissive and wanted her to have the kind of sex that he couldn't giver her. Beth planted the seed and told Jack that sometimes her husband likes to watch her fucking other men."

"Jack avoided my pussy for a while, just caressing me, smelling me, and kissing me."

"I began to undo his belt and pants, anxious to get to his cock. I felt a hunger for him, Mark."

"I kept thinking about you in your hotel room, watching TV. I wondered if you had been fantasizing about me fucking another man."

"I thought to myself, I bet he's already jacked off imagining me cheating on him."

Mark replied, "Yes Beth, I did masturbate. I was thinking of you fucking another man. I was hoping you were with someone. I was masturbating when I texted you."

"Yes Mark, I remember, you texted me to call you."

"When I reached for my phone Jack pulled his lips from my neck and I realized I was breathing way to hard to call you right away, so I sat down for a few minutes to relax."

"I couldn't relax though, Mark. I told Jack the text was from you and I had to call you."

Jack smiled, "call him from here," and took me to his bedroom.

"Jack stood naked looking at me as I sat on the bed and dialed you."

"Put him on speaker. Jerk my cock while you are talking to him" Jack suggested.

"As you answered and asked me how my night was going, I reached for Jack's cock. "Oh, honey." I said, "It's going very well, the pub was fun."

Mark was very turned on and between sucks, nibbles and rubs stated, "that's when I asked if you had met anyone to play with."

Beth replied, "Yup, that's when I said I'm at a guy's apartment right now and I have his big cock in my hand."

Mark responded, "Oh yeah Beth, that drove me wild. As we spoke, I was jerking myself."

"Remember, you asked if I was going to suck his cock?"

"Just as you asked that, I slid off the bed onto my knees. My tongue appeared from between my lips and I licked the head of Jack's cock."

"Jack's long thick cock."

"His cock is way bigger than yours, what a lovely cock Jack has, Mark."

"Remember that pause before I answered you?"

"I couldn't restrain myself and I took that cock into my mouth so I could feel it between my lips."

"Oh yes, Mark" Beth answered. "I'm sucking Jack's cock, right now."

Beth asked her husband; "I hope you don't mind?"

Mark encouraged his wife to enjoy herself. "Why would I mind. You are always free to have all the fun you want."

Beth reached around to Jack's ass and pulled him to her and presses his cock to the back of her throat. Beth recalled holding him there as she listened to her husband on the phone"

"Oh, it was such a turn on knowing how you would love it when I told this story."

"Mark, I wanted his big cock way more than I wanted to talk to you, so I ended the conversation by saying, Jack, say good night to my husband, tell him his wife is busy."

Mark will never forget hearing a mans voice say, "You wife is busy sucking my cock, then I'm going to fuck her hard, and drop a load in her cheating married pussy. Bye now." Mark came on the hotel sheets listening to Jack.

As soon as the phone disconnected, Beth sucked Jack's thick cock back into her mouth with a lustful vengeance."

"You had put me into such an erotic situation, Mark. I couldn't stop thinking about what I was doing, what you were doing."

"Jack started to rock his hips and began to fuck my mouth."

Beth momentarily paused sucking Jack and leaned back so he could see her playing with her pussy as she sucked on his cock."

Jack leaned down and released Beth's breasts from the confines of her bra. It sent piercing erotic shocks through her body when he reached down and fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples.

Jack was close now and he put both hands on Beth's head. "His hands felt so good in my hair."

Jack was about to cum, "Mouth or face he asked?"

Naturally, Beth replied, "mouth darlin, cum in my mouth."

Beth told Mark. "Jack pumped hot thick sperm in my mouth."

Hearing that Mark tensed, convulsed, and started cumming. Beth was able to get her mouth back around her husbands' cock in time to take his cum. As is customary, after Beth swallowed a little more than half, she kissed Mark and snowballed him a taste of his own.

Mark lay shaking with excitement and Beth gently kissed his lips, after a few minutes the shaking had ended and Beth asked her husband, "are you ready for more story?"

"Yes, please Beth," was Mark's reply.

"Are you sure Mark, cause the next part of the story is dedicated to another man taking care of my pussy."

"You sure you want to hear how your wife was out fucking another man?"

"Almost as much as I want to watch you fucking another man," was Mark's reply.

"Is that a yes, Mark?"

"Yes Beth, tell me all about what happened as you were fucking another man."

"Do you want this story to be real Mark? Do you hope this is true and I really fucked another man and let him cum inside me last night?"

"Yes, I want it to be true. I hope you had sex with him and you let him cum inside you."

"You hope my new boyfriend came in my pussy Mark?"

Yes Beth, I hope your new boyfriend came in your pussy."

Beth continued her story:

Jack had just filled Beth's mouth with his hot cum and she swallowed every drop. Beth sat Jack down on the bed and she put her feet on either side of him and stood, her aching wet pussy lined up to his mouth.

Jack took Beth's ass in his hands and pulled her to his tongue and lips as he began to indulge in her pussy. Beth's pussy was being savored by the tongue and lips of another man.

He was preparing it for his cock. His hand kneaded her ass and it felt so fucking wonderful. Beth felt her juices start to trickle down her inner thighs. She couldn't take it any longer, bent her knees, squatting over Jack's pulsing cock.

Beth looked Jack in the eye as she reached down and grasped his beautiful cock in her left hand. The hand that was also adorned by her wedding ring. Beth began to rub him on her pussy lips, to tease herself as she closed her eyes and thought about what she was doing.

Beth thought about Mark fantasizing, masturbating, picturing her with another man. Beth knew if Mark had the chance, he would have asked, no begged, his wife to fuck this man and let him cum inside her.

Beth moved on top of Mark and he entered her. "Feel Good"?

"Yes, amazing Beth."

"Jack's cock felt better inside me than yours does. Your small cock isn't satisfying. I need lovers with man sized cocks."

"When I was on top of Jack, I knew his cock would feel so good."

Beth told her husband what she had done with Jack.

Beth pressed her hips down, squatting onto Jack's cock. He slightly raised his hips some as he entered her, telling her how hot her pussy felt.

"I was so aroused committing adultery again Mark. It makes my tingle to be a bad girl, engaged in consensual sexual intercourse with another man."

"I wonder how many times now; I've cheated on you."

Beth's head fell backward, her eyes lost focus. Jack ran his hands up her back, through her strawberry blonde hair, over her breasts and kissed her neck and chest.

Beth pushed his hands down her back and he grasped her ass cheeks spreading them apart as she moved her pussy up and down, fucking herself on his hard, thick, long cock.

"It didn't take long, Mark. It didn't take long at all, before I experienced that first lustful, naughty orgasm slamming through me."

Beth let out a cry and thrust her hips down into Jack's lap as she lost control, her hips spasming on his cock as he held onto her ass.

"Mark, as I was cheating on you with Jack, I had one of the best orgasms ever."

"When the climax began to subside, I leaned up and started kissing Jack's neck and told him how good he felt."

"Better than your husband?" Jack whispered inquisitively.

"Mmmm Jack, so much better than my husband," Beth confirmed.

"I rocked my hips on him savoring how wonderful his hard cock felt in me."

"Jack's big cock felt better inside me than your little cock does right now. I wish Jack was fucking me right now."

"His long thick cock gave me such pleasure. Your cock is too small to give me that kind of delight."

Once Jack realized Beth had recovered and was ready for a real fucking he stood up and bent her over. Taking her forcefully from behind.

"Oh, you have no idea how badly I wanted him to fuck me in that position." Beth added.

Beth was bent over the bed, her ass up in the air, all ready for another man to take control of her pussy. Jack smacked her ass and rubbed his cock all over Beth's pussy lips, teasing her but not entering.

Teasing her with his cock Jack asked, "Beth, fucking around on your husband turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does" she answered

"You like being naughty, no wonder your man likes you being naughty."

"Yes Jack," Beth moaned lustfully, "Mark does like me to be naughty, very naughty."

"Mark understands I need other men to satisfy me. Forceful men with big hard cocks. He accepts it, and we stay married."

"Beth what would happen if he didn't accept it?" Jack asked.

"I'd lie to him, tell him I was faithful, and then I'd keep fucking other men." Beth admitted.

Beth began to rock from foot to foot, "Jack, fuck my cheating married pussy."

Jack slid his long hard cock into Beth's aching pussy and started fucking her. Beth became so light headed from his wonderful fucking that she could barely hold herself up.

Jack knew what Beth wanted and he just kept fucking her. Fucking her hard. In and out, varying speed and intensity. He gave her such a long hard fucking, such a long wonderful fucking.

"My pussy contracted on his big cock. I orgasmed again and it caused me drop to my knees and elbows on the bed."

"It was so intense, Mark. I could barely move and he knew it. Jack held onto my hips and continued fucking me through the orgasm."

Jack pulled Beth back up so he could get at her better. Beth had such a hunger come over her, such a passion. Beth wanted, no needed Jacks cum inside her.

"I started to meet his thrusts with my hips and said, "cum inside me Jack, cum deep inside my married pussy." I looked back, over my shoulder at him and I could tell he was getting close.

Jack's momentum sped up as he drove as deep as he could into Beth as she pressed her ass onto him. Jack started to moan he was close and suddenly Beth felt heat erupt deep in her pussy as his sperm surged into her.

There was a pause at the end of his orgasm where Beth held him there, in her. He caressed her back for a time before he pulled out, his cum instantly running down Beth's inner thighs and dripping onto the floor.

"We cuddled and chatted a bit and we fell to sleep. I spent the night with my new boyfriend."

Next day at class a couple friends teased Beth. She was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. The same cloths she wore to pub night. They knew Beth didn't make it home.

"Fucking around on your husband again?" one of them asked.

Beth just smiled back and said "jealous?" They all know I cheat on you.

"Mark, unlike Tom, Jack is looking for a woman to have no strings fun with. A married woman who cheats on her husband is a perfect fit for him."

"Mark, I am the perfect fit for him. Jack and I have plans to date again. I'm going to have an affair with him."

Beth started to ride Mark's cock hard and said, "Mark, your turn now. Fuck me and reclaim your cheating wife. Make me cum."

"If you can, make me cum hard like my boyfriend did."

Fill me with sperm like my boyfriend did.

"Mark, I the next time I fuck Jack, will be here in our bed. You are welcome to watch."

MarkLane
MarkLane
153 Followers