The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 11

Story Info
Beth's initiation.
1.7k words
3.81
8k
6
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

The night before Beth fucked Tom for the first time, she had pleasured both Tom her lover, and Mark her husband with blowjobs. Both men had licked her pussy, Mark, her husband had fucked her.

The night Beth fucked Tom for the first time, she also fucked her husband. Both men ejaculated inside her.

Beth thought about Saturday. The day she planned to tell Karen and Gail, that like them, she had become a hotwife.

Karen and Gail arrived 1:30 Saturday afternoon. They sat in the living room. They sat on the sofa and Beth on a chair. Beth fixed drinks and they caught up on chit-chat.

Beth was aware if she was to be accepted into their club there would be some sort of initiation. She didn't know what it might be. Perhaps make Mark watch her suck some guy off? Time would tell.

After a few minutes it was time. "I have something to tell you both." Beth said.

"Mark, please join us." Beth called to her husband. Mark joined them, said hello to the ladies and sat in a chair.

"Ladies," Beth said, "Mark has a hotwife fantasy. He wants me to have sex with other men. We have role played various scenarios for a long time."

Karen quizzed him, "Mark is this just a fantasy kink or do you really want Beth fucking other men?"

Calmly, Mark gave his reply, "it's more than a fantasy, Karen. I really want Beth to enjoy sex with other men. Many other men."

Karen then spoke to Beth, "Well Beth, seems you have a green light from your husband. Have you, will you?"

"Yes, that's why I invited you here. To tell you that I am having an affair."

"I have committed adultery. I've had sex with another guy. In fact, I fucked him twice this past week. I am going to fuck him again tonight."

Karen continued, "Beth, good for you, was taking a lover as good as you hoped it would be?"

"Better, Tom is a wonderful lover, and nice guy, and he gives me orgasms that are beyond belief."

"Mark wanted this for us, and I'm going to enjoy it to the max."

"Mark, now that it's happened, how do feel about it. About being Beth's cuckold?" Gail asked.

Mark replied, "It's more exciting than I ever imagined it would be. I am pleased that Beth is finally doing it."

"Frankly, it's very arousing for me that you know and we are talking about it."

Karen asked, "Is anything missing for you?"

Mark answered, "In our agreement, Beth will, sometimes, let me watch her with another man. I have not watched her with Tom. I want that to happen."

Beth responded, "I have told Tom about my marital arrangement. I asked him if he would agree to let Mark watch. He is considering it. If he won't, I will end the affair."

Gail spoke, "Show us how aroused you are Mark, take your pants off and let us see."

Mark glanced at Beth. She nodded her approval. Mark removed his pants and briefs.

Mark was very hard; his 6 inches looked somewhat impressive standing straight out. Gail teased; "come closer to me so I can see it."

Mark walked up to her. They were all surprised when Gail took Mark's cock in her hand and teasingly began to slowly rub it. Slow firm strokes.

"Yes, it could be thicker and longer, if you were going to fuck it, that is, but it's not bad to play with, is it?"

"Tell me Mark, what do you want to watch Beth do with her new lover?"

Mark's knees buckled a little before he regained his position. "Four things mainly; deep sensual French kisses, see Beth give him a blowjob, see her fuck him until she orgasms, have him ejaculate inside her pussy and see the cum run out of her."

Gail continued to stroke Marks cock and he spoke "Gail, you are going to make me cum."

Gail smiled coyly at Mark, still holding his cock in her hand, but stroking him oh so slowly now.

Karen spoke, "this is excellent news Beth, congratulations on becoming a hotwife couple."

"Mark, I'm sure you know, Ted also enjoys this. I don't have affairs like Beth is planning, rather I prefer short, intense encounters."

Gail added, as she took her finger and ran it over the tip of Marks cock. Her finger glistened with Mark's wet pre cum ooze.

"Bob shares me too. He often gives me oral prior to a date. He cleans and reclaims me when I am done."

Gail brought her finger to her lips and licked the ooze from it. "Oh sweetie." she said looking at Mark.

Beth realized where this was going, Mark was about to be gratified and humiliated by this beautiful woman who Beth knew Mark found extremely hot. That was the initiation.

Gail was going cause Mark to ejaculate. Beth was going to watch this time. She would let Gail get her husband off.

Beth added "Mark is very good at giving me oral pleasure. He licked my lover's cum from me when I returned from my date."

Gail hiked up her sun dress and removed her pink panties. She exposed her shaved pussy to Mark.

"Take a good look sweetie, do you like it?" she said.

Mark nodded, speechless. Gail handed her panties to Mark and told him to smell them. Mark did as he was told and brought the moist crotch of the panties to his nose. One deep breath, then another. Gail's aroma intoxicated him.

"OK, now give them back." Gail commanded.

Mark returned them. Gail then used the panties as a glove to hold Mark's cock.

Gail was relentless, gripping him with both hands now and massaging him ever so slowly.

"Did you like the smell of my panty's sweetie?"

"You're staring at my pussy. Do you like my pussy Mark?"

"If you do, maybe Beth would let you prepare me for a date. Would you like to prepare me Mark? Tell me sweetie, would you like to lick my pussy?"

Mark's knees bucked again as he orgasmed a big load of hot white cum into Gail's panties.

"I'll take that as a yes." Gail giggled. "Beth, may I ask your husband to lick clean his cum out of my panties?"

Beth replied without hesitation, "yes of course, he soiled them."

Gail wiped Mark's cock clean with her panties then instructed him to kneel. Mark dropped to his knees in front of Gail. He was at face level with her pussy.

Gail handed the panties over, saying, clean-up time sweetie. As instructed, he licked and sucked his own cum from her panties. He also returned to and paid special attention to the crotch area, mesmerized by the sent and moisture of this seductress.

When he was done Gail asked for her panties back. Karen commented that he was a very obedient cuckold. When his cock has returned to a manageable flaccidness Beth locked him in his cock cage, they watched him dress and he was dismissed from the gathering.

Beth would learn much about being a cuckoldress from these two, and their other friends whom she would soon meet. Karen asked if Beth if she was upset that Gail had humiliated her husband and had caused him to orgasm.

"No, I'm not upset, not at all. It was unexpected. That type of humiliation was not something I had considered. Mark, obviously enjoyed it, even if that wasn't the intention."

Gail responded, "Actually, I was hoping to milk him, you know, have him ejaculate without orgasm, he was just too excited. I'm glad you aren't mad that I got him off."

Gail continued, "Beth, you know don't you, if I gave him the opportunity, your husband would cheat on you, with me?"

Before Beth could answer Gail, Karen asked, "would you be willing to let Mark lick my pussy, orally prep me for my next date?"

"You would send him caged, but also with the key as I may decide to release him. You know Beth, Mark would cheat on you with me too."

"It may be just be your husband prepping me for my black lover. Would you be ok with that?"

Beth had never considered that her husband might cheat on her if given the opportunity. Their agreement was sexual freedom on her side only. But if she gave permission, ... her head was spinning.

Beth replied without acknowledging that both of these women could easily seduce and fuck her husband, if they so chose. "You ladies are going to totally liberate me."

The afternoon concluded, to say the least, it did not go anything like Beth thought it would.

Beth and Tom continued their affair until Christmas exams. An 8-week adulterous affair over which time Karen introduced Beth to 3 other hot wives (Diane, Jenny & Lauren). The 6 of them would become close friends.

Tom and Beth were in different places. Beth wanted someone steady with who she would have casual, intense, gratifying sex with when the mood struck.

Beth also enjoyed the spontaneity of a casual affair. Sometimes they would cut class in the afternoon when Beth wanted to be fucked hard and rough before an evening with her husband..

If Mark was away overnight, Beth would entertain Tom in the bed she regularly shared with her husband. God that was exciting for her to have another man fuck her in her husbands' bed. Spend the night together in their home and then a quickie before class the next day.

Beth always told Mark when she had been with Tom. Beth gave him every dirty detail of her hotwife sex.

Two problems developed: Tom wanted a real girlfriend, someone to love him. Beth just wanted a fuck toy. It was fun for her, but, Tom was falling in love and Beth knew he was going to get hurt.

Secondly, and most importantly, Tom hadn't and wouldn't agree to Mark watching he and Beth fuck. That was the deal breaker.

Before their affair came to an end Tom gave Beth a gift (a Cursive Vixen Chain Bracelet) which Beth often and proudly wears. Beth ended her affair with Tom.

Mark and Beth knew she would commit adultery again, very soon. Beth promised that she would find a man for Mark to watch her with.

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers