The Evolution of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, three fingers in this wet cunt, fuck can't wait to get my cock in there. Dude, you need a new car, something bigger, shit. We could be spit roasting her right now."

"Ah shit! Fuck Jen, fuck.. I'm gonna cum!"

Jennifer moaned loud, pushed her hips back into the hand inside her, as he grabbed her head and held her down and released in her mouth, pushing further in with every cum. The guy with his fingers in her pushed hard into her at that moment, and surprisingly made her cum, too. She couldn't scream or even moan really since her mouth was filled with cock and cum. She swallowed as best she could but struggled and it took a few tries to get it all down (she didn't cum with this memory, but it certainly turned her on even more).

When he let go of her head she could finally catch her breath and finish swallowing his load, then she could let it out.

"Oh fuck, fuck you made me cum, fuck you both made me cum, oh my god, oh my god."

She was finally upright between the two of them, slouched down a little, her dress riding up her legs almost to her waist, the top stretched and hanging lower than it was supposed to, almost exposing one of her tits.

"Damn Jen, no panties, that was brave."

"Nah, I wanted to get laid, it was intentional."

"Oh you'll get laid tonight, no problem there. The question is how many times, ha!"

"As many times as I can."

"Whoa."

Yeah that shut 'em up for a minute, haha (she had just remembered she had said that and it made her smile. In those days not everyone appreciated how blunt she could be... and for a moment she wondered what happened to that Jennifer... but it was only a moment. She was feeling good, and wanted more).

A few minutes later and they pulled up to the frat house, the others just beating them there. When Jennifer got out of the car she saw Lisa up ahead jumping on the back of one of the guys laughing.

"Hey! Hahaha... your gonna get cum on my shirt!"

"Well you shouldn't have cum inside me, then I wouldn't be leaking cum on your shirt I guess, ha!"

It's possible she was leaking on him; like Jennifer, she wasn't wearing panties and her short skirt was pushed all the way up so she could get her legs around him as she piggy backed him and was laughing. Jennifer guessed she got the dick in her she wanted since she was still alive and talking about leaking cum (two fingers riding her lips, one inside. She felt next to her on the bed and touched the brush making sure she knew where it was for when she was ready).

When they entered the frat house Lisa was already on the couch, leaning on an arm rest at one end laughing and joking around.

"I need a drink, Jen how about you?"

"We got drinks. You ladies get comfy we'll take care of it."

"Actually I need a bathroom. It's this way, right?"

"Yep. Right down the hall there, Jen."

When she came back she stopped in the kitchen where a few of the guys were making drinks for everyone.

"What do we have for drinks tonight guys?"

"Whatever you like. We know you and Lisa like margaritas, but we can whip up anything you like."

"No that's cool, I'll take two, one for me and Lisa."

Jennifer took the drinks out dancing and swaying on her way out to where Lisa was waiting.

"About time! Damn thought I was gonna have to sober up, ha! Or die of thirst."

"Haha! I got you, girl. Here ya go."

Jennifer handed her drink and sat hers down while Lisa took a big drink from hers and set hers down, too. Still on the end of the sofa, she positioned herself on her knees side ways, took Jennifer's hands in hers over the arm rest and pulled her down.

"Give me a kiss!"

Jennifer was thrown off balance and almost tumbled, as Lisa shoved her tongue in her mouth (not the first time, as you know, and not the first time for what was to come, just never in front of other people).

"Hmmm your kisses are yummy Jen, I want more."

(Even the memory of this moment that night made her nervous and self conscious; her fingers slowed down inside her briefly as she recalled her nervousness at the moment, but it was short lived, as her fingers withdrew and simply rubbed her lips).

Lisa pushed herself back on the couch, all the way to the opposite armrest, propping her back up, spreading her legs and leaving Jennifer above her, on her knees, ass propped in the air, her dress riding up.

"Wanna? I really wanna be eaten out, but Ali already came in me and I don't think one of the guys would want to."

She slyly grinned at Jennifer who was kind of shocked and hesitant; it had been a while, and she did enjoy the times she and Lisa had before, and seeing her there beneath her, ready, waiting, wanting. Like a flash the thoughts went thru her head, like taking Braden at the club, the idea of people watching, pushed her over the edge, and down she went between Lisa's thighs, tasting her wet lips.

Lisa moaned and spread her lips with her fingers, pulled her skirt up higher as Jennifer got as comfortable as she could crouched on her knees, face down, pulling her own dress up to make it easier on herself, and slowly and still self consciously, began eating Lisa's wetness, tasting the cum left there shortly before (fingers slid back inside, her back arched, the buttons that ran down the front of her dress now undone, she grabbed and squeezed her own breasts, which now she realized hadn't been touched by anyone but her for years).

"Fuck that's hot, these two are unbelievable!"

"Damn damn damn, I could get all the way in her now, fuck, that ass sticking up like that, damn... tempting just to watch tho."

"Ah ah fuck, Jenny, too long, damn.. think ah Braden wants in you again... ah ah."

"Dude, if you don't I'm gonna."

Braden undid his pants and got on the couch behind Jennifer, grabbing and rubbing her ass, rubbing and pressing his hard cock against her.

"Fuck Jen, gonna fuck you right this time, damn this ass is fine."

"Hmmm slow, slow, or Lisa won't get what she wants from me, hehe."

"Ha! Don't worry about Lisa, I got a cock to keep her busy. Swallow this Lisa!"

"Hmmm... yu-- mmpf!"

Jung turned Lisa's head and shoved his cock in her mouth just as Braden took Jennifer from behind, doing his best to give her her wish, slow, but it wasn't easy; it's not every day you get to fuck a woman eating out another, who's giving head to another guy after all ( reaching on the bed she grabbed the brush and slowly inserted the handle in herself; the hardness of it was a shock to her body, and she tried to be as gentle as she could with herself; but like Braden that night it wasn't easy, but she adjusted as she slowly fucked herself with it, pushing as much as she could inside).

This was the point where Jennifer let it all go. It always felt awkward for her at first, these group fuck gangbangs, but as soon as she was preoccupied with two things at once, everything else disappeared, and all the sensations and thrills of the moment took over and her lust kicked in to high gear. She was into Lisa with everything she had, taking in her scent and her taste, loving the softness of her lips on her tongue; the thrill of finally getting Braden all the way in her after what was really just a tease at the club, now she felt satisfied and filled, his hands gripping her hard as he thrust himself all the way in her.

She moaned loud as he slid in and out her (the brush handle following suite, rhythmically, slow, enjoying the memory of strong hands on her as much as having one in her).

"Braden, so good, fuck, after that tease, god so good feeling all of you. Slow, please fuck, slow, all of it, every inch, fuck it's so good."

Lisa grabbed her head and pushed her back down, she was screaming over the cock in her mouth, trying to stroke it and take the pleasure of Jennifer's tongue, and getting ready to cum when Jung released.

"Aghhh, yeah! Fuck eat that cock, fuck yes! Take that fucking jizz! Fucking.... goddamn... aghh, more more more!"

"HHMMMPFF!..... Fuck Jung, god how long since you came?! Fuck it's everywhere... "

It was, she couldn't take all of it and pulled him out only to have him continue pumping his jizz all over her face and mouth.

"Oh shit, whew... yesterday... but damn can you blow a guy, holy shit woman! That and watching Jen eat you out, I mean, damn... give me 2 minutes I'll be ready again."

"Jen, Jen, Jenny! Oh my god Je--- AAAghhhh! Fuck! Oh my god, you make me cum harder than any guy with your tongue, oh my god!"

"Damn Jen you're so fucking tight... agh... in you on your ass, damn fuck..."

"Hmmm Lisa delish! Especially with that load in you, best thing ever, yum! Hmm just cum for me Braden, anywhere, just cum for me, god that cock is so good in me! So big, so hard, cum for me!"

He pumped two squirts inside her then pulled out and coated her ass, some of it landing on her dress, took his hands and smeared his cum all over her cheeks. Jennifer never really understood why guys liked cumming on a girls' ass, but there it was, if it turned him on then it didn't bother her really, she just thought there were better, hotter places to cum is all.

"Fuck that's hot, can't wait to get that mouth!"

"Hmm somebody can have it now, I'm not using it at the moment, ha!"

Lisa had already been pulled off the couch and stripped, put on the floor with one of the other guys on her fucking her large tits, right up to her mouth. After Braden finished cumming on her ass she sat up right and took her drink when Ali and another guy came up to her.

"Let's get this dress off, eh? Sit on my lap and take my black cock like Lisa did, and my load, in you."

"Yeah, and swallow my 10 inch white dick while you're at it."

Jennifer stripped her dress off (the one she was wearing when her masturbation began was pushed all the way open now, breasts exposed, the brush handle moving faster and faster, she was getting close, so close...), and Ali held his large shaft straight up as she climbed up on him, sliding him in easy, his hands on her waist, the other guy waiting in front of her, cock in hand. She took it eagerly, and slid him in her mouth to his base, feeling his large sack in her hand (oh she had forgotten what it was like to feel a man's sack and balls rolling in her hand, and what it was like taking two hard ones at the same time, if only she had something for her mouth right now).

Deepthroating the 10 incher wasn't hard for her, and after gagging on it for a minute pulled off.

"Like that? You like that? Hmm make me swallow it, fuck my mouth."

"Oh hell yeah, and blast that fucking face when I'm done!"

"Ha! I bet the other guys will like that, fucking a slut with a face full of cum, give it to me."

He did, and so did Ali, driving into her, bouncing her on his lap as the other guy held her face and thrust himself into it. Then she heard Lisa squeal, loud and piercing.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! What a load! Fuck I can't see, ha! Fuck that's the biggest facial I've ever gotten! What the hell?! You on pills or what?!... Oh damn Jen, that looks like fun, I want two at once."

"Happy to oblige, on all fours now, but we gotta decide who gets what end, both are tempting."

"Haha, you'll cum either way, trust me. In me or on me, doesn't matter anymore, fuck I'm a mess!"

"Yeah but a hot mess, and we're just getting started."

"Guys and their promises, Jen would agree with me, but she's busy."

"So are you!"

The guy grabbed her and flipped her and without waiting, spread her open and slammed into her from behind just as another got on the floor in front of her pushing into her mouth.

"Hehe let's spit roast these bitches! The rest of the night! An attitude like that we'll make sure you can't walk after."

The ten incher in Jennifer's mouth started leaking precum, she could taste it as Ali drove into her from beneath, his hands grabbing and holding on to her perky breasts, and she was ready, felt it coming on, the pressure within (the brush handle doing the trick, her hips bucked up and she let out something between a scream and a moan as she came all over the handle inside her, driving it into herself over and over, not wanting it to end, and just wishing it was real).

Jennifer came hard over that black cock inside her, driving unrelentingly up into her, making her scream over the cock in her mouth until-

"Agh fuck! Hell yeah! Take this jizz load from my 10 inches! Fuck yeah! All over that fucking face! Fuck yeah now you look like your friend!"

Damn that was a huge load. These guys were really worked up. Dripping and oozing from her forehead and hair, her cheeks, her nose, into her mouth, which she liked, and her neck.

"Fuck dude! Keep your cum off me! Watch where you spray that shit! On her, not me, fuck!"

"Ahggg fuck! Oh fuck that cock! Oh fuck, still cumming, cumming! Oh my god! More! Harder harder! Fuck deeper! Gimme that black cock! More more more! Fuck I want it to hurt! Fuck make me scream more!"

(Jennifer lay in her bed, squirming around, tossing this way and that, no matter how intense it got, she wouldn't stop with the brush, her hips and ass were off the bed over and over again, as she kept driving her orgasm on).

"Yeah? White bitch wants more black cock in her?"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! More! More of your black cock! Oh fuck cum in me, in me in me, fuck, in me!"

"Fuck, cumming cumming in you! Fuck yeah take my cum, take it! Fucking flood this white cunt with cum!"

"Yes! Oh god I can feel it feel it! Oh god so good, I'm cumming cumming with you! Fuck, flood me flood me! Oh god I can feel your cock cumming in me!"

(Jennifer made herself orgasm again with the handle, she squeezed one breast with her hand so hard she yelped in pain, but the pleasure of the memory was greater, and she had herself dripping and soaking so much she could barely hang on to the brush anymore).

As she came down from her orgasm, and Ali stopped fucking into her, she leaned over to catch her breath, her own orgasm leaving her body shaking.

"Hey, no fair! I didn't get fucked that hard in the car by you!"

"Oh you want more of this black snake in you? I got more."

"Ah ah ah, no... I'm... I'm... not done yet... "

She crawled off Ali and got on the floor, taking his cock in hand and started licking that long shaft, still hard, from his sack soaked in her fluids, all the way to the head, swallowing it.

"Ha! White chicks love sucking black cock, damn girl, what a mouth!"

"Hmm fuck I love how you taste. So hard, hmm your cum is extra salty."

"Share!"

After Lisa had gotten cummed in and on, she crawled to where Jennifer was on the floor and they both began licking that huge black cock, still leaking cum and covered in Jennifer's cum.

"Hehe, that's more like it. Real black cock worshipping, ha! Suck this monster black dick!"

They both licked and took turns sucking him, one on his head, the other his low hanging sack, both on the shaft, licking Jennifer off him, swallowing what was there to be swallowed, taking turns deep throating him, when two guys came up behind, pulling them up from the crouch they were in, and entered as they sucked off Ali (Now she was truly missing the taste of dick in her mouth, and the saltiness of cum. How hard it was to swallow, how a hard cock made her mouth water; she took the brush handle and started licking her own liquid off from it, but it wasn't the same, but it was the best she could do).

"C'mon, you can do better than that! Stroke my cock while you suck it. Make this black cock cum all over both of you!"

"Ah ah.. fuuuuck... oh my god, that cock in me.. ah ah how about ah ah we ah ah edge you ah ah until... fuck fuck fuck.. oh my god, deeper... deeper! ahhh you explode... ah ah..."

"Fuck fuck fuck! Slow down! Fuck so good, oh my god, can't wait to cum with that cock in me! Fuck! Aghh I'm with ah ah Jen... edge this... ah black cock.... ah ah let it ah ah fuck yes! cum all over us!"

Ali put a hand on each of them as they tongued his cock and head while being taken from behind, by who, Jennifer didn't even know anymore, but they were filling her, and saying all kinds of things, but she didn't really know what; all she was focused on was getting fucked deep, and making Ali's massive black head explode all over her and Lisa, so she could watch him cum (Jennifer was taking a breather in her bed, hands caressing her own body, truly regretting not being able to have a cock in her mouth right now, god it's been so long, and a yearning moan escaped her lips, and two fingers slid back inside).

"Hehe, this is how life should be, two bitches sucking my cock, ha! Daaaamn those tongues! Your about to find out how much cum this cock has, hehe, keep licking even if you cum getting fucked! Don't you stop worshipping my cock!"

The two guys behind them were really pumping hard and ready to go (and to this day, Jennifer loves the feel of a man cumming inside her, even if it is her missionary only husband, still the feel of a cock swelling inside, the warm liquid of jetting jizz inside... aaahhhh.. that thought made her cum unexpectedly).

"Fuck fuck fuck... unloading in this cunt! Fuck Lisa! Gonna flood your cunt...!"

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck that feels so good... oh my god, Ali, cum on us already!"

"Ah.. stop talking and lick this cock! Damn woman, I'm close! Shut the fuck up and eat my dick!"

"So demanding, lucky you're yummy and I love this cock."

"Ah damn Jen, turn around turn around! I want that face! Give me your face! Cumming!"

Jennifer turned just in time to get a face full, as he jerked and sprayed her waiting face, then pushed in her mouth, but not for long.

"Hahaha! Too sensitive? Like it too much? Ha! Couldn't take it? Haha, I'll make it up to you later, you can fuck my mouth later."

"Man, your supposed to be licking this black cock, get over here with that cum face and lick my thick black shaft!"

"Hmmm I didn't forget, fuck I want this in me again tonight, fuck you're huge!"

Jennifer and Lisa made a show of it, kissing while edging Ali, tongues touching, Lisa licked some of the cum off Jennifer and kissed her, cum swapping, all while edging that hard shaft in front of them, the other guys watching, getting hard, some stroking, some not.

"Awe fuck! Here it comes! Don't move, don't fucking move! Ahhhhh!"

Ali held both of their heads still, just to make sure as the girls let his cock rest between their touching cheeks as it exploded cum everywhere. Up their foreheads, cheeks, lips, noses, down his own shaft. He grabbed himself, unable to take anymore, and jerked right at both of them, on their knees waiting for it, open mouthed.

"Arrrgghhh... fuck yes! Look at all that jizz I put on you! Fuck don't clean it, either! Wearing my cum all night, fuck yes! I can cum all night like that! Want more in you? I'll put more in you!"

"Oh my god! How?... oh my god! You came in both of us already! Fuck you have a lot of cum!"

"Hmm but it's so yummy Lisa! I definitely want that in me again tonight. When you're hard again fuck me good! Fucking take me, hard, make me beg to stop, fuck I want that in me again."

"You'll beg me to stop fucking that cunt, ha!-"

(Again, three fingers in herself, cumming again, the brush handle in her mouth, not making a good substitute, but what other choice was there?)

The conversation didn't last long, others were waiting, and she and Lisa both needed the bathroom and a drink, and a breather, but when they came back, they were ready. The guys were all over them, one taking Jennifer and pushing her into the couch, taking her from behind and that's when Braden stood on the couch with his cock in her face, finally getting his blowjob from her. Lisa was sitting on someone's lap and leaning in giving head... actually they weren't blowing anyone, but both being mouth and face fucked.

There was plenty of cock, plenty of fucking and sucking, and plenty of cum, but the night became a blur for Jennifer, and with the alcohol and all the sex, she couldn't tell who was who anymore, only that there was always two at a time, over and over again, and from Lisa's moans and occasional comment, she was doing the same. Although she did remember at one point Ali picking her up off the floor and bending her over the arm of the couch where Lisa's face was, her giant tits bouncing as she got fucked, and Ali slamming into her hard.