The Evolution of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they did get to the dress boutique, Jennifer almost had a coronary seeing the prices, but Lisa wasn't bothered and she and Tracy just started going thru everything, not even looking at prices. After spending a great deal of time trying on all kinds of dresses, Lisa chose a blue short dress, off the shoulders, low cut, skin tight, and thigh high. Tracy was a bit more modest. A black dress, v-neck, low cut back, almost to her knees with a long slit running up the left side. For Jennifer they chose another black dress, just barely (she thought) past her hips, a plunging neck revealing her cleavage and so tight over her still perky breasts, the dress wrapped beneath them and pushed them out; the fabric clung so tight her braless nipples were defined by the dress if you were close enough. She protested, but only a little; the truth being she loved it and hadn't felt that sexy since... well, you know.

"So dresses and shoes, and Jenny got some new lace panties, nice! What's next? Hair right? Tracy where's this salon your friend owns?"

"Other side of town. Let's get an Uber back to the hotel and drop this stuff off, grab some lunch then go. We have time I think. Jen you hungry?"

"I am."

"Settled then and.... one Uber on the way!"

The wait wasn't long and the driver seemed happy to pick up these three pretty women, and was extra happy to have Lisa in his front seat though he may have had issues keeping his eyes on the road since she was wearing a light white top with just a string keeping it closed and her large breasts bra less, let alone the chatter and jokes and laughing that was going on as well. Lisa was even kind enough to apologize and gently rest her hand on his leg while doing so. At the hotel she asked him if he wanted to be back in an hour or if they should call another ride; he said he'd be sure to be right here in an hour.

"A little too much flirting Lisa? That poor guy."

"Hahaha! He's sweet, though. So he wants to think about fucking me, who cares? I'm sure he knows it's not going to happen, but don't worry I tipped him well, and besides I bet he thinks we're fun, and we're probably making his day better. No worries Tracy."

"Well don't come to me when he stalks you all over the city the next few days."

"He doesn't seem the type, he just likes the flirting. It's fine. You worry too much."

"You're too careless, Lisa. But I'll let it go."

"Good, I really just want us to have fun is all. I'll behave myself around him I promise. Maybe you could sit up front next time."

"Oh no. I'll be in back with Jenny. He's definitely going to expect you and your flirting, ha."

Jennifer didn't participate in this conversation, she was still trying to figure out the dynamic and where exactly she fit in to it all after all these years. She didn't expect that there would be tension between them, and it caught her off guard.

"What do you think Jen hon was I too flirty?"

"Umm I don't know. I mean... it seems harmless?"

"Don't go dragging Jen into this. She doesn't deserve that. Anyway, let's drop it and eat. We don't want to be late."

Going to one of the hotel's restaurants, they sat and ordered a light lunch but Lisa wouldn't let the conversation drop but she did, however, lighten it up.

"You just don't know what it's like anymore. You're one of the lucky ones and found Travis early."

"I can't help it if I found the only dick I'll ever need in college, ha!"

"And I can't help that I like trying different ones all the time. I mean there's a lot to consider like size and taste, consistency, stamina, ummm... the 'filling' hahaha! All important things right?"

"I agree. Especially the 'filling' part. It's gotta be good."

"So then Travis' is good, hee hee! Lucky guy."

"Of course it is. Why do you think we only have two kids? And he his lucky, probably the luckiest married guy ever. Gets more head than most, ha!"

Jennifer sat listening to this banter, and without realizing or thinking about it, blurted out...

"How often does he get head?" And was immediately embarrassed and felt her face turn beat red.

"Bwahahahaha! There's the old Jenny we know! Oh my god that's hilarious! Yeah Tracy how often do you suck that cock? Now I wanna know too!"

"I'm sorry, I.. don't know why I said that..."

"Hahahaha! A lot. Like all the time. Almost every time we have sex a lot. He knows how lucky he is. What about you Jen? John must love what you do."

Lisa shot Tracy a look letting her know she shouldn't have, but it was too late, the question was out there.

"Ummm actually the one time I tried he said no, so. We just didn't do that."

"Huh. His loss. In college your mouth was legendary, I remember."

Jennifer was loosening up now, and subconsciously I'm certain, decisions had already been made, and she didn't shy away from the conversation.

"Actually my mouth was legendary before college, so. And yeah it is his loss, and mine too. I miss that and of course it means I don't get any either."

"Huh. I think you got head the other night. Did you forget?"

Lisa and that sly grin if hers. Jennifer looked at her and started getting turned on, but kept it to herself.

"Of course not, how could I? It was amazing but you know what I mean tho. I'm jealous of Tracy, in a good way. I can't help that I miss giving head tho, and getting it, all the time."

"Ahhh so you two already went back to your old ways?"

"It just kind of happened... ummm... "

"What Jenny means to say is that it doesn't mean we're in love, but it is special and means something, always has; we just take comfort in each other and there's nothing wrong with that and we both needed that I think."

"Yes! Oh my god! All my life I've been trying to define it and that's it exactly! It's always been that way with us!"

"As for sucking cock It is definitely special, but believe me not all guys appreciate it. You know that tho. Like John never even let you, and my ex didn't appreciate it at all, even tho I gave him head all the time. He still cheated anyway, and I never told him no to sex unless I was sick. Some guys just, I don't know. Anyway I'm sure there's a guy out there who will appreciate my skills somewhere. Travis is proof they exist. But until I find him, I'm having fun and enjoying doing what I want."

"You mean 'who you want', haha!"

"Exactly! See? So don't you worry about my flirting, which reminds me before we leave this weekend I'm getting laid so I'll probably need the suite for a few hours when I find a man to fuck, It's been weeks since I had a dick in me."

"I wish it has only been weeks for me.... sorry not trying to bring anyone down. Continue, haha."

"I'm sure Jen and I can find somewhere to go, just don't be dumb about it, ok? I do worry. Lot's of crazies out there. And Jenny, whatever you do or decide, just be careful, okay? We're here for you."

"I know, I will. I love you for worrying, I do. I'll be smart about it, promise. I do have standards, although the Uber driver was kind of cute, so maybe? Speaking of which, it's almost time. And definitely what Tracy just said Jenny love, we're here for you now."

"I just want you both to know, I love both of you and I'm sorry. I'm not losing you two again, thank you both for everything and not hating me for what I did."

"Sisters forever! Nothing to forgive. Now are we in Vegas to have fun or group therapy? We'll sort thru all these things eventually, now let's get our hair done and party the rest of the night!"

They met the Uber driver out front of the hotel and hopped in with the same seating as before, and the driver was extra happy to have Lisa up front again.

"Ladies, how was your lunch and where are we heading?"

"Well lunch was fine... except I don't even remember what I had? Too much talk about blowjobs I got distracted hahaha!"

"Oh my god Lisa! Really? I'm sure he doesn't need to know that, ugh. This is the address where we're going."

"Haha, not for me to judge what you talk about, I'm just a driver, but if you want to continue your talking, by all means I don't judge or complain."

"See Tracy? He doesn't care, he's not offended by us talking about sucking cock."

"Lisa, really?"

"So then, Jenny... your favorite? Spit, swallow, or on you? For me it depends on who the guy is. If I only just met him I swallow, but if we've been together a while I'll let him put it on me where ever.... are you sure you're not uncomfortable with our conversation?"

"Hahaha... nope, please continue. Please, hahaha."

"Don't answer Jenny. You don't have to, seriously. Lisa's just being difficult."

But Jennifer found herself not caring; something clicked in her mind when she blurted out the question about how often Tracy blew Travis, and now she didn't want to stop talking or thinking about it. She realized just how much she missed all of it. The flood gate had been opened and years of repressing these things was spilling out.

"I actually don't mind, but you guys know this about me, but anyway. It depends; sometimes I feel like I've swallowed enough and my mouth feels like gummed and dry, so then I want it on me, other times it's like I've taken so much on me and I'd rather swallow, but it's been a really long time so I'm not actually sure anymore."

"Hoho, hee hee! Wow, I've never heard a conversation like this in my car, haha, please keep going, haha."

"Oh my god, you two... you've actually made the driver uncomfortable."

"Oh he loves it, now it's your turn to answer. What's your preference? How about Travis's?"

"Really Lisa? In front of a total stranger? Are you kidding?"

"Oh just have fun with it. You didn't mind while we were at lunch. Jenny answered, I did too. We're in Vegas! Just have fun!"

"Ugh... fine. But it makes me uncomfortable. I prefer swallowing, it's easier and he likes it. He does like to go on me, but it's messy and I don't like cleaning it up, but I let him when he wants to..."

Now that she started, Tracy couldn't stop herself apparently and kept going, in detail.

"Sometimes it's my face, usually my chest tho. The one I don't get, and really don't like, is when he finishes on my ass. It's weird and hard to clean up."

"Hahaha, I love a facial myself and I know Jen agrees."

"I do. I miss that. I love watching it happen, but I really miss it in my mouth, too. If I had to choose right now I'm not sure what I would do."

Ever since Lisa showed up at her home, Jennifer felt something change in her. Something of her old self came back to life, something that wouldn't be denied, and as the hours and days with her old friends moved by, it was coming out more and more, and yes she realized she couldn't go back to being 23 again, but maybe just for a few days?

"I don't like a facial, really. Gets in my eyes. Swallowing is so much easier, and for the record, spitting isn't an option, such a waste. I put in the work I want the reward, ha!"

"Well what does our driver think? Let's get a man's perspective."

"Ahh, oof... sorry ladies I can't. I could get fired and I need this second job. Wife and kiddos at home, and here we are-"

"We'll be done in a few hours, pick us up again?"

"No no. My shift is over, but it's been a pleasure, haha. Enjoy your time in Vegas. I definitely enjoyed you as passengers. Please give a high rating?"

"Oh of course. Thanks for waiting for us earlier!"

Exiting the ride share, they went into the salon where Tracy was met by the owner, her friend, introductions were made and stylists were chosen, one for each. The owner was doing Tracy's hair, and another took Lisa, and one volunteered himself when he noticed Jennifer's natural curls and begged to do her hair, promising that natural curly hair was his specialty, and she would walk out of there with the best curls in the whole city.

They sat in three chairs all next to the other. There were more jokes and shenanigans, mostly clean this time, as they were pampered for the whole time. There was wine and food and good conversation, and about 3 hours later they were finally done and ordered another ride share back to their hotel.

Getting cleaned up again and in their dresses they got themselves ready for their big night out, a dinner and a show, but decided since they were early yet, to hit the casino floor and try their luck again. Jennifer went back to the slots where she had luck before, even if only a few hundred here and there, but it was more than she came in with. She was flirted with by a guy, but she did notice a ring on his finger and played it off; even if she thought she may be willing to be with someone being married, she did not want to do that to another woman, and moved off to find Lisa and Tracy who were at a blackjack table, where Lisa was being chatted up by a very good looking man.

"Haha, no I'm not married, very single actually. You?"

"Divorced, single. What brings you here?"

"Well my sister is getting married so I'm here with my soon to be brother in law, bachelor party weekend. But he drank too much too soon and is already passed out in his room. You?"

"Girl's weekend. This is Tracy and.. Jenny! You're here. This is Jenny, Jenny this is Demarcus."

"Hello Jenny, nice to meet you."

"You too."

"Are you going to be here later? We're going to dinner and a show tonight, but we'll be back later."

"I'll wait right here for you, how's that?"

"Hahaha! It'll be hours! I promise you can leave, but I also promise I'll meet you at this table later, deal?"

"Hehe, I'll be here."

So they played for a bit and chatted with Demarcus until it was time for them to leave. They went to dinner and a show, stopped at a bar on the way back and had a few drinks before heading back to the hotel where Lisa was hoping to find DeMarcus waiting, but he wasn't there right away and she decided to play the table again and wait for a bit. After a half hour or so there was a large and loud group of guys coming thru the room, and he was in the group.

"Hey Lisa you're here."

"I said I would be. But you seem busy."

"Nah, I came thru looking for you. These guys can wait for me at the club, personally I'd rather hang with you for a bit."

"You sure? I mean I can take a rain check."

"Ha! Pretty sure I'd rather hang with you, unless your busy."

He said this looking at Jennifer and Tracy behind her.

"Lisa, we'll go, but you call me in two hours, got it? No texting, you call me or we're coming to find you."

"Oh I'll be fine, but I'll call, promise."

"Don't forget. Have fun, be safe. Demarcus, nice meeting you. Take care of our friend."

"She's in good hands and I'll make sure she calls you."

"Well then Jenny, what's up? What do we want to do?"

"Is there a club? I want to dance."

"There's a good one down the strip, it's called ****, you'll love it."

"Is that where your party is going?"

"Haha, no. They're going to a different kind of club. A strip club, so..."

"Ah, ok, well thanks for the tip. Jenny are you ready?"

"Yeah, Lisa you sure you're ok with us leaving?"

"Yup. I'll be fine. You two have fun. So Mr. DeMarcus, where are you taking this hot older woman your with?"

Jennifer and Tracy left their friend and went to the club he mentioned, making their way down the strip arm in arm. Jennifer was looking forward to this since she and Tracy hadn't had much time together just the two of them, and dancing sounded fun.

They got into the club after a short wait, had drinks and danced together, fended off a few guys who tried to either ply them with drinks or hit on them, had their fun and a few drinks. Lisa did call and at first Tracy missed it but called her back; all was well and she was in the suite with Demarcus and wanted more time, as they had only just gotten there. So Tracy and Jennifer left the club and hit a casino here and there, winning and losing, laughed, talked, and gambled.

Eventually they stopped outside of one of the main casinos, found a bench and Tracy took a few selfies, sent one to Travis, and they talked. Laughing about old times and people they knew in college, some of the shenanigans they got into and the like. Jennifer asked her about her life after college, with Travis and the boys, work, life in Seattle, and they spoke of Jennifer's life as well, with John and the ministry, and Jennifer tried to figure out thru talking just how it all happened, and why she didn't leave when she wasn't happy and how she ended up marrying him which she still didn't understand. The one thing she wanted Tracy to understand most is just that she didn't really blame him, but if anything they were both at fault, and she knew that, but she did wish that John had been more passionate, and she did believe he would be after they were married, but that didn't happen.

"And I don't know Tracy, maybe he thought I'd settle down more after college, after finding a church, after getting married. But I just felt like, and still feel like, I just buried myself because I was supposed to, I don't know. But I also think he did too, to stay with me, to keep me, even after or even in spite of, knowing we both made a mistake."

"I wish I had answers for you, I do. All I can say is that more people than you think fall into marriages that way. And you aren't alone anymore, Lisa and I are both here for you now. We're going to get you a phone, get you a plan and when you need us we'll be there, and hopefully you'll make a decision that's right for both of you, but no matter what, we're here."

They hugged and Jennifer thanked her and they sat in silence for a while, holding hands and Jennifer resting her head on her shoulder.

"It's such a warm night. I like it here even tho it's really loud and busy. Since Lisa hasn't called yet you want to walk around more? Just see the city? Maybe we can find some places to go tomorrow."

They walked a few blocks, took a few turns, popped into a bar or club here and there, looking for something different to do tomorrow when they came upon an all make strip club and decided to take a peek and see what it was all about.

The place was huge and they decided to sit at the bar and order drinks, not wanting to stay long or spend money since they just wanted to check out the dancers and atmosphere. It was clean and very, very loud; the music was pounding and they had plenty of dancers, all of whom were good looking and packing large. The stage was a good size, and there were plenty of men giving lap dances, and of course some shirtless bringing drinks around. One thing Jennifer noticed in the corners on the ceiling were tv monitors, they were off and she must have looked confused; the bar tender noticed her looking.

"Never been here before? Those monitors are for the VIP rooms which usually you have to pay to get into, but throughout the night they take someone back there for free."

"What happens?"

"Whatever she wants. She gets more than one dancer, total nudity, there's drinks; you know, whatever a lady could want. It's shown to the whole club tho (pointing at the screens), but faces are blurred out." He gave a little wink and a shrug.

"Why isn't there anyone in there now?"

"Shift change, new dancers starting and we always clean the room between VIP guests for safety and sanitary reasons. Excuse me."

He left to help another customer and she looked at Tracy after that conversation.

"That's crazy, oh my god."

"It is. I think we should come back tomorrow with Lisa. She'd love it, ha!"

"Yeah she probably would. But what about you? Would Travis get mad?"

"Hahahaha! No. So a few months ago a younger coworker of his was getting married and they went for a weekend and of course there was a strip club, which I knew about. Anyway he calls me after all that and says he called his parents to pick up the boys for the weekend and to go out and buy the sluttiest lingerie I can find and to be wearing it when he gets home; I had two days. So I did and we fucked each other's brains out for the whole weekend. I know he didn't, and wouldn't cheat so why get mad? I got the best sex ever that weekend, and I'm gonna do the same for him when I get home. There's no point to get mad as long as no one is sucking his cock but me, no one touches him but me, and he doesn't fuck anyone but me. He can look all he wants, and so can I. What's the big deal of going to a strip club with friends? It'll be fun, and some of these guys are very nice to look at, right?"

1...45678...11