The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed heavily. "Aggressive...okay. And...you liked that."

"Well...yeah," Emily said. "I mean, when we weren't having sex, it was kind of annoying, but when we were...it was pretty...hot. I'm sorry, is that too weird to say?"

"No, no, it's okay," I said. "Um...what did you like about it?"

"I dunno, just the way that he would, like...dominate me," she said, then blushed. "Oh my god, this is so awkward, baby."

I felt my cheeks burning now, but I tried not to react. "No, it's okay, baby. I told you to be honest about this," I said. "But could you, like, be more specific?"

"Um...yeah, sure, I guess," Emily said, giving me another strange look. "One thing is the way he would talk to me."

"Like...dirty talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, exactly," Emily said, nodding. "Like, he would order me around, and, um, call me a slut, or his bad little girl. Stuff like that. And...he would make me call him 'sir' or 'daddy.' And tell me to beg for his...ya know..." She seemed to be getting lost in thought remembering how Brad spoke to her.

"Jesus," I said, taking this all in. "And...you would do that?"

"Of course," Emily said, nodding quickly. "He was...in charge."

"Oh...right," I said.

I noticed her cheeks were getting a little flushed and her breathing a little heavier. She continued, seeming to get more comfortable now that she'd started sharing. "And, um, he was just kind of...rough with me. Like, physically. He'd sort of...toss me around. Grab my hair, or press my body up against a wall, or push my legs apart. Stuff like that."

"Mmhm," I said, nodding and trying not to react, even as jealousy coursed through me.

"Sometimes he...spanked me," she went on, biting her lower lip as she thought about it. "It all just made me feel like he was...using me, ya know? However he wanted. Like I existed just for his pleasure."

Again, I swallowed heavily. "Sounds kind of...selfish," I said, knowing I was letting my jealousy come through.

She smiled a little, shrugging. "I guess it was, in a way," she said. "I dunno, maybe it makes me a bad feminist or whatever, but, um...it really turned me on."

"Okay," I said. "Um...is there anything else?"

She looked at me hesitantly. "Well...I do think there are a couple other things that helped," she said. "I'm not sure I should even bring them up, but I do feel like you should know, just so you don't, like, blame yourself if I still can't...ya know."

"What is it?" I said. "It's okay, I can take it. Just tell me everything."

"Well..." she said, squeezing my hands. "Brad was, like...pretty big."

"Oh," I said. "You mean, like...down there?"

"Yeah," she said. "But also, just, in general. Like, he was tall, and he worked out a lot."

"Yeah...okay," I said. "Well, I can't make myself taller, or do anything about the size of my...ya know..."

"I know," Emily said comfortingly. "I just don't want you to get upset if I can't have an orgasm with you just because our bodies don't, like, fit together in the right way."

"Um...yeah, okay," I said, feeling my heart sink a little. "Well...I could start working out more, maybe that would help?"

"Yeah, definitely," Emily said, nodding encouragingly.

"And, ya know, I can definitely try to be more...dominant or whatever."

Again, she nodded.

"But, um, I do have one question," I said, as this had been gnawing at me the whole time. "We've been married for years now, and we've tried to figure out ways for me to make you orgasm before. Why haven't you brought any of this stuff up before?"

She looked down guiltily. "I'm not sure," she said. "I was just kind of embarrassed? And I really like that you're not, ya know, an arrogant jerk like Brad is. I guess I felt like things were going fine, and I didn't want to rock the boat. But what happened yesterday...I dunno. It allowed me to be more honest with you and with myself about what I want. So, yeah...maybe this will, like, be for the best?" She smiled at me.

"I hope so," I said, smiling back and squeezing her hands.

***

The following night, I tried to get into a more dominant mindset. It didn't come naturally to me. That's just not really my personality. But I wanted to give Emily what she wanted, so as we were reading in bed together, I reached over and took her book out of her hand. "Get...uh, get on all fours," I said, my voice coming out a little shakier than I had intended.

She smiled at me, realizing what I was trying to do. "Okay," she said. She tossed the sheets off of her. She was wearing a pair of thin cotton pajama shorts and an oversized t-shirt. She got in position on the bed and looked back at me over her shoulder, shaking her butt at me. "Now what?" she asked.

I swallowed nervously. "Uh...call me 'sir,' you...bad girl," I said, thinking about how her ex-husband used to talk to her. I felt a little silly, but I hoped that didn't come through in my voice.

"Mmm," Emily said, encouraging me. "Yes, sir, whatever you say."

I got on my knees behind her, then put my hand on her butt. I was wearing a pair of white briefs and a t-shirt. I brought my hand back and slapped her butt a little, doing it softly so that I didn't hurt her.

"Oooh," Emily said. "Are you punishing me, sir?"

"Um...yeah," I said. "Because you're a, um, a bad little slut."

"Mmm, then you better spank me harder, sir," she said.

Hesitantly, I brought my hand back and slapped her butt again, a little harder this time. She moaned. Encouraged, I moved forward to get in front of her and said, "Suck my dick...slut." The words sounded strange coming out of my mouth, since I had never spoken to Emily or any other girl like this.

But she smiled up at me and said, "Yes, sir." She pulled my briefs down. My penis was only half-hard, because of how nervous I was, but I assumed it would get harder after she started sucking it. "Mmm, thank you for the treat, sir," Emily said sexily, which did make my penis perk up a little bit.

She started sucking it, looking up at me submissively and shaking her butt. It was hot for sure, and I did start getting harder. Then I remembered to keep talking dirty to her, so I said tentatively, "That's it, you...dirty little...bad girl..."

Emily couldn't help herself. My still somewhat soft penis slipped out of her mouth and she let out a little giggle.

"What?" I asked. "Was that...not good?"

She smiled up at me. "No, no, it was fine! I'm sorry, honey," she said. "Keep going."

She put my penis back in her mouth, but it quickly went totally limp as I grew self-conscious at her reaction. She kept sucking at it valiantly while I struggled to think of something else to say. "Uh...suck it...you, uh..." I stammered.

After a minute, I still hadn't gotten hard, and the more I thought about it, the more out of reach it became. Emily looked up at me and said, "Um...you okay, sweetie?"

I sighed. "Uh...I'm sorry, I don't think it's gonna happen tonight, honey," I said in defeat.

"Oh...um, that's okay," she said. Slowly, I pulled my underwear up and laid back down in the bed. She lay down next to me. "Maybe you're just...thinking about it too much?" she said, rubbing my chest.

"Yeah, I just...got in my own head," I said. "I'm sorry."

"No, no, it's okay," she said. "It's probably going to be a little awkward at first. But we'll just keep trying, right?"

"Right," I said.

***

We did keep trying, but didn't make much progress. I started going to the gym to lift weights, which was way more exhausting than I had expected. In bed with Emily, I kept trying to talk dirty to her and be aggressive in bed, but it was difficult for me to get in that mindset. I felt silly, like I was a bad actor playing a part I wasn't right for. And I could tell that Emily didn't really buy it either.

Finally, one night, after I had tried my best but ended up having to stroke myself to stay hard enough to dribble some cum on her stomach, we were lying in bed and Emily said, "Maybe we should be thinking more...creatively."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...maybe we just aren't, like, physically right for each other," she said gently. "But I've heard some couples in this situation will, like...open up their relationships?"

I turned to her in surprise. "Like...have sex with other people?" I asked.

"I mean...yeah. Maybe it's something to think about," she said.

"Honey! No way!" I said, getting a little upset. Emily looked hurt and confused at my harsh reaction. I took a breath and calmed myself down. "I'm sorry, I just...I don't think I could handle that."

"Okay," she said, nodding sympathetically. "I get it. I'm sorry, it was just a thought."

I sighed. "Maybe we should try using the dildo again?"

"Yeah, we can try that," Emily said. "Oh, and, um...maybe we could do a little role playing with it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked skeptically.

"Like...I dunno," she said, seeming a little nervous. "Just, like...pretending that it's somebody else?"

"Oh," I said. I didn't want to seem too close-minded, so I said, "Um, yeah, I guess we could try that."

She flashed an embarrassed smile. "I mean, I know it's kind of weird," she said. "But...I think it might be fun?"

"Well...I do want you to get off," I said. "So, yeah, if you think you'll like that, let's try it."

"Thanks, honey," she said, smiling.

***

That weekend, while Emily was lying in bed, I walked over to a dresser and pulled the dildo out of the drawer. It was flesh-colored, about 8 inches long, and pretty thick. Trying to get into it, I smiled at her and walked over to her with it.

"So, um...hi there," I said. I felt a little embarrassed, but I was really desperate to get Emily into this.

She smiled and bit her lower lip, looking at the dildo. "Mmm," she said. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the dildo, then looked up at me. "Thanks for bringing your friend over, honey, he seems really happy to see me."

My mouth fell open a little bit. I had been thinking that I would be roleplaying as another guy and the dildo was my own big dick, but now Emily was pretending that I had brought another guy over. This threw me off a little.

She took the dildo from me and brought it closer to her face, then looked up at me. "Is it okay if I give your friend a little kiss, sweetie?" she asked me.

I swallowed heavily. This felt a little weird, but I noticed that Emily's nipples were starting to poke through her shirt as she grew aroused. "Um...yeah...go ahead, honey," I said softly. My dick perked up a bit from seeing her getting into this.

"Mmm, thanks, baby," she said, smiling up at me mischievously. She brought the dildo to her lips and gave it a kiss, then opened her mouth further and started sucking on the tip.

Watching her suck lovingly at this big dildo actually got me harder than I'd been with her in a while. I was in just my briefs, and Emily glanced over and noticed my dick straining against the fabric. She smiled up at me as she kept sucking, reaching one hand over to give my crotch a rub.

She gave the dildo a couple of long licks up and down the shaft, holding eye contact with me the entire time and continuing to rub my crotch with one hand. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Seems like you really like watching me suck your friend's big, hard dick."

My breathing became heavier as I watched her slide the full length of the dildo down her throat. "Fuck," I said. "Looks like you really like my, uh, friend."

"Mmm," Emily moaned. "I really do. He's sooo big and hard. Thanks for sharing me with him, honey." She winked at me.

I reached down and started rubbing her pussy through her panties, feeling a little wetness down there. "Oh," I said, surprised. "You, uh, really like this, huh?"

She smiled at me. "I really do," she said. "I like...putting on a show for you."

"Yeah?" I asked, still rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Why don't you lick my pussy while I keep taking care of your friend here?"

"Okay," I said quickly. I got on the bed between her legs, sliding her panties down.

"Is it okay if I show your friend my tits, baby?" she asked me.

I looked up at her, smiling, allowing myself to get into this. "Go ahead," I said. "I'm sure he'll love them."

She giggled and pulled her shirt off. I kept eating her pussy, which was getting wetter than I'd ever seen it (other than when I'd spied on her pleasuring herself with the dildo and thinking about Brad). I looked up and saw her suck on the dildo some more, then slide it down between her round, perky breasts. She looked down at me lustily, moaning as I continued eating her out. "That's it, honey," she said, breathing heavily now. "Get my pussy ready for your friend's nice big dick."

"Mmmm," I moaned, getting really turned on, humping the mattress as I lapped at her pussy.

She slid the dildo across her flat stomach, then held it out to me. "Take it," she said urgently.

I reached up and grabbed the dildo, then held the tip to her wet, shaved pussy, teasing it.

"Ohhhhh, god," she moaned intensely. "That's it, baby. Give your wife's pussy to another man."

This caught me off guard, making me feel a little weird and jealous, but I also felt my dick squirt out some pre-cum into my briefs. Seeing her getting so into this, her body writhing in anticipation, was incredibly hot.

I pressed the dildo against her opening, and she looked down at me and smiled. "Mmm, yes, baby. Take his dick in your hand and slide it into my pussy."

This really took me aback, the way it almost made me sound like I was doing something kind of gay by holding another man's penis. But I saw the look of desperate lust on Emily's face and wasn't about to put a stop to things now. "Here you go, honey," I said, then started sliding the dildo inside her.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!" she cried out. "That feels so good! Fuck me with that big dick!"

Whatever weirdness I was feeling quickly escaped my mind as I watched my wife's tight body writhing in pleasure. I slid the dildo in and out of her with one hand and slid my other hand down into my briefs to jerk myself off.

"Harder! Fuck me harder in front of my husband!" Emily cried out.

She was obviously really into this idea that I was watching her fuck somebody else. For a second, it took me out of the moment and made me think about how she had asked about opening up the relationship to other people. But by this point, I was pretty intensely turned on, and I was closer than I'd ever gotten to making my wife orgasm, so I dismissed those thoughts and started thrusting the dildo in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried.

"Yeah? Is my friend fucking you good, honey? Is that how you like it?" I asked her, stroking myself faster.

"Oh, god yes, baby, he's fucking me so good with his big dick!" she said.

"He's gonna make you cum, isn't he?" I asked.

"Ohhhh, yessss, baby!" she moaned, closing her eyes now. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh god, I'm so close, oh fuuuuuuuuuuck yesssss, oh god, ohhhh BRAAAAAAAAAD!"

As she called out her ex-husband's name, her body trembled and she took the dildo away from me and held it inside her.

"Ohh," I groaned, unable to stop myself despite what I'd just heard. "Ohhhhhhh fuck." As Emily came down from her orgasm, I saw her looking at me as I shot a massive load into my briefs.

Silently, Emily got up and put on some pajamas while I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and put on a fresh pair of underwear. We got into bed and stared at the ceiling for a minute.

"I...I'm sorry," Emily said, kind of in a daze. "His name just kind of...came out."

"Um...yeah...it's okay," I said softly.

She turned to me and put a hand on my chest. "But, honey, please don't let that ruin it...you did it! You gave me an orgasm!"

"I mean...kind of," I said, feeling insecure. "It didn't feel like I was particularly essential."

"No, you were!" she insisted. "I mean, the whole role-playing thing was really a turn on. I know it must have been weird, but you were so generous to go along with it. You were great, really!"

"Really?" I asked. "Still, it wasn't like I'm the one that made you cum, really."

"Don't think of it like that," Emily said. "Lots of couples use toys or act out different scenarios to keep things interesting."

"I guess," I said skeptically. "To be honest, I had kind of thought I was going to be role-playing as the other guy. You kind of threw me off when you made it into me watching you with my friend."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "That's just what came out in the moment, I guess. I wasn't really thinking about it. It seemed like you still, ya know, enjoyed it, though, right?"

"Well...yeah," I said. I had to admit I had been pretty turned on the entire time.

"So, I mean, we both had a great time," she said. "I really think we had an important breakthrough tonight, sweetie."

"Yeah?" I asked. "But, I mean...were you, like, thinking about...him...the whole time?"

"No, I promise I wasn't," she said. "He just kind of...popped into my head toward the end."

"Oh," I said.

"I mean, I know it probably makes you jealous, but when you think about it, I haven't been with many guys other than you and him," she said. "So when I imagine another guy, he's just what comes to mind, ya know? It's not like it really means anything."

"I guess that makes sense," I said. "Maybe next time, try thinking of some celebrity you've got a crush on or something? I feel like I wouldn't mind that as much as, ya know, your ex-husband."

She smiled at me. "Good idea, I can try that," she said.

I took her hand in mine and smiled back at her. When she had called out Brad's name, I had definitely gotten worried, but this conversation made me feel better. I even felt proud that I had finally made her cum.

***

We began using the dildo during sex pretty much all the time. At my request, I tried role-playing as the other guy, again trying to act dominant and aggressive. But like before, I felt silly doing it and couldn't really pull it off. I could see Emily trying to go along with it but not really buying my performance, sometimes having to suppress her laughter. This would always make me lose confidence, go limp, and neither of us would get off.

So, reluctantly, I returned to pretending the dildo was my "friend" whom I had invited over to fuck Emily while I watched. For whatever reason, it seemed to work a lot better. This wasn't ideal for me, since I wanted to be the one getting her off, even if I was pretending to be somebody else. But Emily reassured me that ultimately it was still the two of us getting off together, just with a little kinky role-playing in the mix.

She also kept pointing out that I was clearly enjoying myself, which was true. Seeing Emily get so turned on as she took "my friend's dick" was extremely hot, and I got off hard every time, even if it was just in my own hand. Emily felt a little bad about this at first, offering to let me get a few pumps in her pussy after she came from the dildo. But I actually really liked cumming at the same time as her. It felt more intimate that way. So I explained that to her and continued to just shoot my load into my briefs. She seemed a little surprised that's what I preferred, but she was fine with it.

Of course, all of this made me feel kind of insecure, self-conscious, and embarrassed. But Emily did a good job comforting me and reminding me that we were both having a good time, which was preferable to how things had been before, when Emily wasn't getting off and our sex life was in a state of rapid decline.

All of this opened up a wilder side to Emily than I'd ever seen before. She would get into all sorts of different positions, sometimes with me using the dildo on her, sometimes with her putting on a little show for me. And she started to push the roleplay further and further, to the point that she would tease me during it. She would say stuff like, "You like seeing your wife's pussy get stretched by your friend's big dick?" or order me to sit at the foot of the bed while I watched her ride him. This type of talk escalated over time when she saw that I wasn't putting a stop to it.

123456...9