The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too caught up in the moment to say anything other than, "Oh, yes, honey, I want to see that so fucking bad. I bet you'd be such a desperate little slut for him."

"Mmmm, I would, sweetie," Emily moaned. "I'd do whatever he wanted, right in front of you. We'd put on such a good show while you just sit there and jerk your useless little dick watching."

"Ohhh god," I groaned, getting close.

She started fucking herself faster with the dildo. Together, our moans escalated until I felt her body trembling underneath me and I shot my load into my briefs.

Afterward, we lay in bed, and she turned to me and asked me, "So, like...you're still into all of this, right?"

"Uh...yeah," I said.

"I know things have gotten pretty extreme recently," she said. "So I just wanted to make sure. I mean, it seems like you enjoy it."

"Yeah, I do," I admitted. "It's kind of embarrassing, I guess. Have you, like, lost respect for me?"

"Oh, honey, of course not," Emily said, rubbing my chest comfortingly. "I think it's great that we can both be so, ya know, kinky together. It's kinda hard to believe we went five years just doing normal, vanilla sex."

"Yeah, that's true," I said. "You weren't even getting off at all, and, honestly, it got kinda boring for me too."

"Yeah," she said. "So...no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed, okay? We found something that really works for us."

"Thanks," I said, smiling at her. But I felt like I needed to clarify something, so I added, "But, um...I know I said some stuff this time while we were playing around, and, uh...I just don't want you to get the wrong idea..."

"Oh," Emily said. "You mean about, like, watching me with Brad for real?"

"Yeah," I said. "I just kinda got, like, carried away in the moment. I don't really think..."

"Oh," she said, unable to hide the disappointment in her voice. "Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that...so, you didn't mean it?"

"Um...no, not really, it was just like, kind of hot to think about, but in real life, I dunno...I don't think I could handle it."

I felt her eyes on me, scanning my face. "Hmmm," she said. "It really sounded like you were into it."

I swallowed nervously. "Yeah, I know," I said. "But, like, I was just...fantasizing."

"Hmm," she said again. "So...you don't think you'd get turned on if you saw me with him in real life?"

"Um...I mean...I think that might just be a little too...weird," I said.

She looked at me, a thoughtful expression on her face. "Hmm...okay," she said finally, then leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Love you, honey. Good night."

"Uh...good night," I said.

***

Over the next few weeks, a version of this conversation happened a couple more times. While we were in the middle of our roleplay, she got me to say all sorts of things about how badly I wanted to see Brad fuck her in real life, how desperate I was to see her ride him until she came all over his dick and he blew his load inside her. But afterward I kept telling her I hadn't really meant any of it. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was being completely honest with her, or with myself. I just knew doing it for real was a huge step, one that I was really afraid to take.

So one day, Emily decided to take matters into her own hands.

I came home from work on a Friday night to find Emily on the couch in a tight-fitting blue dress that showed off a lot of cleavage and stopped mid-thigh.

"Oh, wow," I said, grinning at her. "What are you so dressed up for? You look like you're going out to the club, but we haven't done that in years."

She smiled at me, and I could tell she was a little nervous. "Why don't you come sit down, sweetie?" she said, patting the couch cushion next to her.

I sensed something was up, so my grin vanished as I sat down next to her. "Um...what is it?" I asked.

She bit her lower lip nervously, took my hand in hers, then looked me in the eyes. "Um...so, listen...Brad's on his way over."

My mouth fell open. "Uh...what? Are you serious?" I said. "This is just, like, more roleplay, right?"

She shook her head. "I know you keep saying you don't want this to happen for real," she said. "And I'm sorry to be, like, pushing this on you. But...I just...I feel like, deep down, you really want it, and you're just, like, too scared to admit it."

I felt my cheeks burning. "I...I..." I stammered for a few seconds. "Emily...I can't believe you would do this without talking to me."

"I mean, I've brought it up quite a few times!" she said, a little defensively.

"Yeah...and I kept saying no!" I said.

"I know, but..." A little smile crept across her face, and she rubbed my knee. "You only say that after you get off. When you're turned on, you're really, really into it."

I looked down. "I know, but...Jesus, Emily, this is so crazy! Is he seriously on his way right now?"

"Yes, he is," she said, giving my hand a squeeze. "But, listen, we'll take it slow, okay? So that you can, like...get used to it."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

She sighed. "Well...I kinda told him that you were...into it."

"Into it?"

"Yeah, ya know," she said. "That you...want to watch us."

"Seriously?" I said. "I can't believe you told him that!"

"Yeah, but listen, he was totally okay with it!" she said. Again, she smiled a little. "And...I might have told him a little bit about how we...role-play with the dildo."

I could only stare at her for a second. "Like...how much did you tell him?" I asked, thinking about how often I had sucked that dildo imagining that it was Brad's cock.

Before she could answer, there was a knock at the door. "That's him," she said, unable to hide her excitement. "Um...do you wanna answer it for me?"

"I...no!" I said.

She sighed in frustration, clearly disappointed in my reaction. "Okay, I'll get it then," she said, getting up and walking over to the door. My eyes darted up and down, taking in how amazing she looked in the dress she was wearing.

She opened the door, and there he was. She hadn't been lying about what he looked like. He was tall, very athletic looking, with short, dark hair and a thin layer of stubble. He wore a tight-fitting t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Um...hi, Brad," Emily said, smiling up at him sexily.

"Hey, baby," he said, smiling. "Wow. Good to see you again."

As if in slow motion, I watched him wrap his arms around my wife's body in a tight hug. Her arms wrapped around his wide shoulders and clasped behind his neck, and she pressed her head into his chest. His hands slid up and down her body for a second, then one hand moved down and gave her butt a firm squeeze.

I couldn't move. I just stared as they separated and Emily led him into the living room. Brad smiled at me, a little awkwardly. "Um, hey, dude. You must be Lucas, right?" he said, holding his hand out. "I'm Brad."

I could only nod a little, staring at him in shock.

"Honey, don't be rude!" Emily said. "Shake his hand."

I glanced at her, then back at him, then shook myself out of my paralysis and held my hand out. He gripped it firmly and gave it a strong shake. "Dude...you okay?" he said.

"I...I can't believe this is happening to me," I said softly.

Brad glanced over at Emily, a questioning look on his face. "I thought you said he was into this?"

"Well..." Emily said. "He's, um...still getting used to the idea."

"Oh, shit," Brad said. "Well, I mean, I can, like...go, I guess..."

"No, no, no," Emily said quickly, patting his chest with her hand. "It's okay, let's sit down."

Brad glanced at me, then back at Emily, peeking down the front of her dress. He shrugged, then he and Emily sat on the end of the couch opposite me. I sat straight up, tense and nervous. Emily and Brad sat casually, close together, Emily's hand resting lightly on Brad's knee.

"Sweetie," Emily said to me. "It's okay. Just...try to relax."

"This...this is crazy," I said.

Brad looked a little uncomfortable, but only a little, as he put his arm up on the back of the couch, behind Emily's shoulders. "Sorry, dude," he said to me. "Emily told me you were, like, cool with me coming over."

Emily patted Brad's chest comfortingly. "It's okay, don't worry," she told him. "Lucas is just a little...nervous and embarrassed, ya know? But he'll be fine, I promise."

He smiled at her, looked her up and down, then his arm slid down so it was wrapped around her shoulders. "You sure?" he said, although he didn't seem particularly concerned.

She nodded, smiling and leaning closer into him.

He looked over at me and said, "Dude, it's cool, she told me all about your...fantasies or whatever. Believe me, I'm more than happy to bang your wife for you."

Emily looked at me too. "Hear that, baby?" she said, smiling at me. "It's totally fine."

I stared as Brad rubbed Emily's shoulder and played with the strap on her dress a little, while Emily continued to rub his knee with one hand and his chest with the other. Then Brad's other arm reached over and he started rubbing Emily's lower thigh. He looked over at me questioningly and said, "So, like...we're cool, bro?"

My mouth opened a little, but no words came out. "This is so messed up," I finally said softly.

"Honey, look," Emily said, getting a little impatient. "We'll just start with a little kissing, okay? And then we'll see how you feel."

I couldn't speak. My eyes fixated on Brad's hand as it moved an inch or two higher up Emily's thigh. Emily and Brad turned to each other. He glanced over at me and raised his eyebrows, as if giving me a chance to object. Still, I said nothing. He shrugged and smirked, then looked back at Emily. His hand moved higher up her thigh, his fingers slipping under the hem of her dress. Her hand slid up his chest to the side of his neck, pulling him to her, and they kissed, gently at first, then more passionately, their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths.

My mouth went dry. My hands firmly gripped my knees as I continued to sit straight up on the edge of my seat. Small moans escaped Emily's mouth as she made out with Brad. Her hand slid up and down his torso. He grabbed her waist tightly, then slid his hand up to the underside of her breast, lightly feeling her up.

"Oh, Brad," she said, breathing heavily as their lips parted. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby," he said, staring intensely into her eyes.

Then they both seemed to remember the other person sitting in the room with them. Emily glanced back over at me, smiling mischievously. "Well...how are you feeling, sweetie?" she asked me.

I swallowed heavily, feeling my palms and armpits getting sweaty. "I...I..."

"One sec, let me just check something," she said to Brad, then scooted over to the other end of the couch, closer to me. Slowly, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me gently back against the couch. Then she slid her hand down to my crotch, giving it a squeeze and discovering that I had a rock-hard erection. "I knew it," she said, smiling.

My eyelids fluttered as I tried to control the pleasure I felt at her touch. We looked each other in the eyes.

"You okay?" she asked.

I gave her an almost imperceptible nod.

"Good," she said, smiling. "Now...just sit back and relax." She gave my crotch one last squeeze, then slid back across the couch to Brad. "Where were we?" she said to him.

He glanced over at me and smirked a little before wrapping my wife back up in his arms and kissing her again. She quickly climbed on top of him and straddled him as they started making out. Both of his strong hands squeezed her ass as they grinded their bodies against each other. Then she pushed him back against the couch with both hands and smiled down at him. She reached up and slipped one of the straps off her dress, then the other. The top of her dress still clung to her body, but just barely.

"Oh no," Emily said playfully, looking at me. "The straps on my dress accidentally fell down, baby! What if my tits pop out right in front of my ex-husband?"

I felt myself turning bright red, and my hands gripped my knees tightly. "I...I dunno, honey," I said softly.

Brad smirked again, then curled one finger around the top of her dress and tugged at it, causing it to fall down around her waist. "Uh oh," he said, staring at my wife's perfect, round, perky tits for a second. He turned and looked straight at me as he brought his hands up and squeezed each of her tits, then leaned forward to flick her nipples with his tongue.

"Brad!" Emily cried out, pretending to object. "You better not, my husband is sitting right there!"

Brad gripped her waist aggressively and looked up at her. "Your husband's a little fucking pussy. I'll do what I want with you." Then he turned his attention back to her breasts.

Emily, obviously intensely aroused, looked over at me and said, "Honey! You're just gonna sit there and watch while my ex-husband sucks on my tits?"

My mouth was completely dry. I rubbed my sweaty palms against my knees, swallowed nervously, then finally said, "I'm sorry, sweetie. He's just...he's so much bigger and stronger than me."

This brought a smile to her face, as she saw I was accepting the situation. Brad laughed too, glancing over at me and saying, "That's right. I'm gonna have all the fun I want with your wife, and there's nothing you can do about it. Understand?"

I felt my dick twitch in my pants and knew that my wife had been right, that I had wanted this to really happen and just hadn't been able to admit it. "Yes, sir," I said.

Brad grinned up at Emily and said, "Wow, you really trained him well, huh?"

She giggled back at him and said, "I know, right? Now take your shirt off."

She helped him pull his t-shirt over his head, revealing a toned, muscular torso with a thin layer of fuzz around his chest and well-defined six-pack abs. I could easily see why she fantasized about him so much. She let out a little squeal of delight, and slid her hands up and down his body, then stood in front of him and let her dress drop to the floor. She stood before him in just a pair of pink panties, showing her body off for him for a second before she dropped to her knees between his legs.

As Emily started undoing Brad's belt and unbuttoning his pants, Brad turned to me with a smirk and said, "Hmm, I think maybe your wife wants to suck my dick, what do you think?"

"Um...yeah, I think she does," I said, smiling sheepishly at him.

He laughed a little. "Hey, I liked when you called me sir before. Keep doing that, okay, little buddy?"

"Oh, um...yes, sir," I said.

Emily unzipped his jeans and pulled his boxers down. A thick, 8-inch cock popped out in front of her face. Both of our mouths dropped open in awe. She wrapped her hand around it, then looked over at me. "It's even a little bigger than the dildo we use, isn't it?" she asked me.

"Mmhm," I said, biting my lower lip as I stared at it.

She pulled his pants and boxers all the way off, so that he was now sitting completely naked on my couch. Then she took hold of his cock again and moved her head toward it, but Brad took his cock in his own hand and said, "Not so fast. Suck my balls first, slut."

"Mmmm," Emily moaned, delighted at being told what to do by this stud. She obediently lapped at Brad's balls, looking up at him submissively.

He glanced over at me. "Your wife has to earn this cock, doesn't she?"

I nodded. "Yes, sir," I said. I had to scoot up on the couch a little bit and lean forward to get a better view of my wife sucking her ex-husband's balls.

Brad noticed this and laughed again, gripping the back of Emily's head and holding it at his crotch. "That's it, get a good view," he said. "Your wife's being a good little slut for me, isn't she?"

"Yes, sir," I said, staring down at Emily, who looked over at me and smiled.

"Better get used to it," he said. "Now that you gave your wife permission, you know she's gonna wanna hop on this dick all the time, right?"

I swallowed heavily, noticing Emily looking at me with anticipation as she waited for me to respond to this. "Yes, sir," I said finally. "She deserves to get what she needs from you whenever she wants."

Brad scoffed. "Good boy," he said, then he looked down at Emily. "You can suck my dick now, slut."

Not needing to be told twice, she licked up the length of Brad's shaft, tongued the head, then hungrily inhaled his dick, bouncing her head up and down on it.

Brad threw his head back in pleasure, gripped the back of Emily's head with both hands, and slowly fucked her face. "Fuuuuuck yeah," he groaned. "Such a good little cocksucking slut."

I sat there, rubbing my sweaty palms nervously against my jeans as I watched. I felt my erection throbbing, but I couldn't bring myself to start jerking off. I could only stare in awe, my mouth slightly agape.

After Emily sucked his dick for a while, Brad easily picked her up and tossed her lightly on the couch, so that her head was now in my lap. She squealed in delight, reached her hands up and gave my chest a rub, then nestled her head against my crotch, feeling my hard-on pressing against her. She smiled up at me teasingly, then her face contorted in pleasure as Brad pulled her panties to the side and started eating her wet, shaved pussy.

Her amazing body was splayed out in front of me. I could have reached down and squeezed her tits if I had wanted, but I almost felt scared, like Brad would yell at me if I dared put my hands on my own wife's body. So I just leaned back, my arms tensely gripping the couch cushion.

"Ohhh god, baby," she moaned, smiling up at me. "He's already gonna make me cum. Are you ready to see that?"

"Yes, honey," I said.

"Ohhh, Brad, don't stop, don't stop, that feels so good, please don't stop!"

Brad smiled up at her and kept expertly licking her pussy. She gripped my shirt tightly with one hand and started writhing against me, her moans and cries growing incoherent as pleasure ripped through her body. It was beautiful.

Brad pulled away as she came down from her orgasm, wiped her pussy juices off his mouth with his hand, and told Emily, "Turn over. All fours. Now."

She took just a second to catch her breath, then let out a moan and flipped herself over on her hands and knees, our faces now just inches apart. She giggled at the awestruck look on my face, leaned over, and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Brad got on his knees behind her, his muscular body towering over both of us as she arched her back and presented herself to him. He lightly rubbed her round butt, then brought his hand back and spanked her firmly, making her squeal in delight. He stared directly at me as he did it, then brought his hand back up and did it again. I just stared back at him submissively.

"You ready?" he said to me. I watched him hold his dick against my wife's entrance. "All your pathetic little pussyboy fantasies are about to come true. I'm gonna fuck your slutty little cheating wife right in front of you."

I bit my lower lip, looking up at him. "Yes, sir," I said. "Please give my wife what she needs."

This made Emily laugh a little. "Oh my god, you really are the best husband ever, baby," she said. "But I think you should thank Brad, don't you?"

"Yes, honey," I whimpered, then looked back up at Brad, who smirked down at me expectantly. "Thank you, sir," I said. "Thank you so much for fucking my wife for me."

"No problem, little buddy," Brad said, then began sliding his cock inside Emily's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck," Emily moaned, leaning her head into my chest as she invited Brad's cock inside her. He gripped her ass firmly with both hands and slowly thrust in and out of her. She brought her head back up a little and moaned to me, "Oh my god, baby, you have no idea how much I missed this dick. He just fits inside me so fucking perfectly."

123456...9