The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I said again, absorbing this question. I supposed by this point I had to just be honest, and more than anything, I didn't want to say something that would cause him to stop fucking Emily. "Well, um, yeah...I mean...I know it's weird, but yes, I'm into it." He looked at me, gauging my sincerity, and I couldn't help but glance down again at his crotch. He was still only semi-hard, but I saw his dick move a little in his shorts as it grew. Instinctively, I bit my lower lip. Looking back up at him, I added, "Actually, I, like, really get off on it, Brad. You just...I dunno. You really fuck her good."

As soon as I said this, my cheeks started burning. Was I flirting with this guy? Before Brad could even react, my eyes darted back to the TV, avoiding eye contact. He didn't say anything, and after a few seconds, one of the cameramen started nicely showcasing a girl's butt as she bent over. I heard Brad laugh next to me, then say, "Yeah, that's right, zoom in on that thing. Fuck, that's a nice ass."

I breathed a sigh of relief that he apparently hadn't noticed my comment. After a while, I looked back over at him. A full-on tent had formed in his shorts. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open a little.

Brad glanced over at me, then smirked as he noticed me staring at his dick. He started lightly touching it through his shorts. I felt so embarrassed, but I couldn't take my eyes off it. "Ya know," he said finally. "Emily told me what you liked to do sometimes with that dildo that you two play with."

I looked up at him in surprise, feeling my armpits starting to sweat. "She...she did?" I asked.

"Mmhm," he said. He took his hand off his crotch and the tent in his shorts moved up and down by itself. "Before I came over, she was texting me all sorts of shit about how much she missed this dick. But I didn't want to be an asshole, so I asked her about you, and she spilled everything."

"Oh, wow," I said softly, licking my lips. "So then...she told you...?"

"How much you loved to suck that dildo off pretending it was my fat cock?" Brad said. "Sure did, little buddy."

I swallowed nervously, unable to speak.

He scoffed a little. "Well, look. These volleyball girls have me fucking stiff as hell," he said. "If your wife was here, obviously I'd be using her throat right now. But since she's not around...I don't mind if you want a turn."

The desire swelling within me was undeniable, but I still hesitated. I couldn't actually do something like this, could I? "I dunno, Brad...I've never..." I stammered softly.

He sighed impatiently. "Ya know, I've been letting it slide, but I thought I told you to call me sir," he said, adopting the firm tone he'd used with me the previous night.

"Oh, um...I'm sorry...sir," I said, biting my lower lip.

"That's better," he said. "Now get on your fucking knees."

I briefly thought about how technically, I would be cheating on Emily if I went through with this. But any guilt I felt passed quickly when Brad pulled his shorts down and his big, hard dick popped out. I couldn't resist. I slowly slid to the floor, getting on my knees between his legs and looking up at him submissively.

He smirked down at me. "Thought so," he said confidently, wagging his dick in my face. "I'm gonna have two little bitches in this house, aren't I?"

I licked my lips, staring at his cock wherever it moved. "Yes, sir," I said obediently. Then he pointed his dick at me and nodded. Hesitantly at first, I took it in one hand, startled by its warmth. Then I slowly brought my tongue to its tip, looking up at him for approval. He smirked and nodded. I kissed the head, slid my tongue around it, then sucked it between my lips. Even though I'd never done this before, nothing had ever felt so right.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I began sucking more of it.

"Yeahhh, that's right," Brad groaned. "Look at you fucking diving right in on that thing. There ya go, suuuuck the cock that's fucking your wife, dude." He laughed and threw his head back in pleasure as I tried as hard as I could to deepthroat him.

This continued for a while. I quickly learned how much fun sucking a cock can be. I licked the shaft up and down, tongued the head lovingly, slid it as far down my throat as I could. Then he pushed my head lower and made me suck his balls, which I lapped at obediently. He still hadn't showered from his work-out, and his sweaty, masculine scent filled my nose, which seemed to cast a spell over me and made me want to completely submit myself to him.

"Oh god, your dick feels so good in my mouth, sir," I moaned. "Thank you for letting me suck it."

That's when I saw Emily out of the corner of my eye. I had been too focused on sucking dick to notice her walk in and drop the bag of groceries she had been carrying. "Oh my god," she said in shock.

I immediately stopped and looked up at Brad, who just grinned confidently in her direction. I looked over at her as she just stood there, mouth agape. "Emily, I, uh, I'm sorry, I--" I stammered, even as my hand continued absentmindedly sliding up and down Brad's dick.

Finally, a smile burst onto her face.

Brad laughed. "Dude, get those lips back on my cock already," he said.

For a second, I smiled back at Emily. She nodded in delight, so I turned back to Brad and continued eagerly blowing him. Emily quickly scurried over. "Oh my god, baby, you're doing such a good job," she said to me. "Are you getting his dick ready for me?"

"Mmmm," I moaned, my saliva dripping sloppily down the length of his shaft.

Brad gripped the back of my head and slowly face-fucked me. "Fuck, you've got a good little cocksucker for a husband, girl," he said to Emily.

"Yeah?" Emily said, sitting next to him and sliding her hand under his tank top, then leaning into him to kiss his neck. "Is my husband being a good boy for you?"

"So fucking good," Brad groaned as I swirled my tongue around his cock. "Why don't you get down there next to him?"

She happily slid down onto her knees next to me, lapping at Brad's balls while I kept sucking him. We playfully fought over his dick a little bit, then started licking up and down either side of his shaft, looking up at him submissively.

"Fuck yeah," Brad said. "Two little bitches to worship my cock whenever I come over."

"Mmmm," Emily moaned, then smiled at me. "Isn't sucking his dick so much fun, sweetie?"

I nodded and smiled back. "It's the best. It feels so big and strong and powerful," I said, looking up at him with wide eyes. "It must feel amazing when it's inside your pussy."

"Ohhh, it really does, honey," Emily said. "Speaking of which, I think it's time for him to fuck me now."

I gripped Brad's dick in my hand tighter and pouted a little at Emily, then continued tonguing it slowly.

"Aww, sweetie," Emily said. "You don't want to see him fuck me?"

"I...I kind of want to taste his cum," I admitted.

Emily giggled and looked up at Brad, who laughed too. "Tell you what, little buddy," he said. "When I cum, I'll shoot it all over her tits and you can lick it off her. How does that sound?"

"Oh, wow," I said. "Okay." I was still a little disappointed, because I wanted to be the one to earn Brad's jizz with my mouth, but this was still pretty great.

Brad nudged me to the side and pulled Emily up to him. They made out while peeling each other's clothes off. I looked up at them, still on my knees, and slid my hand into my pants to begin stroking my dick. I was very careful to stroke myself slowly, making sure not to cum before I had the chance to lick Brad's jizz off my wife's body.

It didn't take long before Emily was happily riding Brad's dick while he sucked her tits. As I looked up at them, I asked Brad, "Can I please suck your balls while you fuck my wife, sir?"

He got a kick out of this. "Sure, go ahead, buddy," he said with a laugh.

I dove in and started lapping at his balls, looking up at Emily's round butt bouncing up and down above me.

"Oh my god, Brad," she moaned as she rode him. "It's so fucking hot the way you completely dominated Lucas."

"Yeah?" he said. "You like seeing me turn your husband into a cock-hungry little bitch?"

"Ohhhh, yessss!" Emily moaned.

I had to stop touching myself to keep from cumming. I pulled my head away from Brad's crotch and looked up at Emily, gazing in awe at how beautiful she looked as Brad fucked her like I never could. She came loudly as she rode him, then they made out desperately. He laid her flat on her back on the couch, climbed between her legs, and began fucking her some more, his muscular ass rising up and down as I watched.

After making her cum again, I could tell from his groans that he was getting close, and I knew my treat was finally coming. I couldn't believe how eager I was to taste another man's cum. I'd never felt such a strong need for anything in my life.

"Wow, you're fucking my wife so good, sir," I said to him submissively as I knelt next to the couch and watched his dick thrust in and out of her. "I hope her pussy is making your dick feel so good."

He looked down at me. "Ohhh fuuuck," he growled. "You want my jizz bad, don't you, you little cumslut?"

"Oh god, yes, sir, please blow your load all over my wife, I want to lick up every drop of your superior cum," I moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!" Brad groaned, slamming into her. For a second, I was worried he was going to deposit all of his load deep inside her, but he quickly pulled out, his dick spurting jizz all over her pussy before he took it in his hand and aimed it at her tits and stomach. Thick ropes of cum shot across her body as I stared in awe.

My hand quickly went back to stroking myself as I dove in, eagerly licking his cum off Emily's tits. "Oh, god, thank you, sir," I moaned, savoring the salty flavor as I slurped up as much jizz as I could. "Your cum tastes so fucking good."

"Good boy, clean up that fucking mess," Brad said.

I happily obeyed, stroking myself furiously as I did. "Nnnnnggghhh," I moaned as I licked the last of his cum off my wife's pussy lips, feeling a few drops dribbling down my chin. My own load squirted into my briefs and I collapsed on the floor.

***

The rest of the weekend went on like that. A few hours later, Brad had me suck him hard so he could fuck Emily again. It felt so amazing feeling his thick, floppy dick get hard in my mouth, knowing my mouth was responsible for his arousal. This time, he came inside Emily, and I sucked as much of his jizz out of her pussy as I could. The next day, he fucked her again, this time taking her into the bedroom and closing the door in my face, saying he wanted her to himself. I listened outside the door and jerked off. Finally, that night, before he left, he actually allowed me to blow him to completion. I felt so proud of myself when his strong hands held my head in place while he shot his load down my throat.

Then he left. Emily and I spent the week just the two of us, reflecting on what had happened. We had both completely given up to the reality that we needed Brad in our lives, that we were both addicted to sucking his cock and that I loved watching him fuck my wife to multiple orgasms.

One night, I lay in bed with her, asking what it was like to feel his dick inside her. "It's so incredible," she said. "I feel so full. It's perfect, like he's giving me exactly what I need."

"Wow," I said. "I'm kinda jealous."

She smiled at me. "Well...why don't you go get the dildo and we can do some...experimenting?"

I smiled back at her. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't where my mind had been heading too. I walked over to the dresser and pulled the dildo out. As I brought it over to her, I said, "I dunno, I'm a little nervous."

"We'll go slow," she said. "There's some lube in the bathroom too, go get it."

I did as she said.

"We'll just, like, see if you like it, okay?" she said, stroking the dildo provocatively in her hand. "Get undressed and lie down."

I nodded, got naked, and lay down on my back. Smiling, she pushed my legs apart and started playing with my butt with her finger. "Oh, whoa," I said. It tickled a little, but we also both saw my dick getting stiff as she kept at it.

She put some lube on her finger, then slid the finger inside me. "Is that okay?" she asked me.

"Um...yeah," I said softly, adjusting to the feeling. I felt vaguely embarrassed, but by this point, I knew I was completely safe with Emily.

She pushed another finger inside me, lubing me up as she went. I moaned a little, so she smiled and started going a little faster. "You want the dildo?" she asked.

"Mmm," I said, lifting my butt up and down a little on her fingers. "Yes, baby. This feels good."

She lubed the dildo up, then pressed it against my hole. "Don't worry, I'll go slow," she said. I nodded, smiling nervously, and she popped the head inside me.

"Ohhh, fuck," I said, feeling a sharp pain as my hole stretched out. My dick quickly went limp again.

"I'm sorry, is it okay?" she asked. "Should I take it out?"

"Just leave it there for a second," I said. "Let me get used to it."

She did. I felt my body adjusting. I looked at her and nodded. She began slowly pushing it deeper inside me. As she did, my dick started slowly stiffening again. "Oh, hey, looks like you like it, huh?" she said.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "Yesssss."

She kept sliding it into me until I was taking the whole thing. "Wow," she said. "Good job, honey, I'm impressed."

"Ohhhh, thank you," I said with a laugh, my body still adjusting and my dick still only semi-hard. "Keep going."

She did, sliding it back out slowly, then back in. "It's okay, sweetie," she said comfortingly. "Just imagine it's Brad's perfect cock sliding into you. You want to make him feel good, don't you?"

I nodded, biting my lower lip, and my dick twitched, getting harder. "Yes, honey," I said with a whimper.

"You're doing such a good job," she said, sliding it in and out of me a little faster now as she saw my erection forming. I lifted my butt up and down to help.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, my dick now sticking straight up in the air. "Faster."

"Yeah?" Emily asked me. "You want Brad to fuck you faster?"

"Ohhh, god, yesss, pleeease," I whined.

She started going faster now, and I started rocking my body back and forth against the dildo. Whenever it hit as deep as it could go, my dick twitched and a little precum oozed out. It felt amazing.

We kept going like that, until I moaned, "Oh god, honey, I'm close."

She smiled, and with her free hand she started stroking my dick.

"Oh fuck, yes, just like that," I said, now bouncing up and down on the dildo as she held it in place for me. "Keep going, keep going, oh fuck, oh Brad, ohhhhh Brad!"

My load started shooting up in the air and onto my chest. Emily moaned in delight. After I finished, she pulled the dildo out of me and we smiled at each other.

"I love you, Emily," I said.

"I love you too, Lucas," she said.

***

We kept practicing like that the rest of the week. Emily used the dildo on me while I was on all fours on the bed, then the next night she watched me fuck myself with it as I moaned Brad's name and she fingered herself.

Brad came over again that weekend. Emily had texted him letting him know what we had been up to that week. He seemed amused at how completely I wanted to submit myself to him. Neither of us could tell if he was actually into the idea, but at least he didn't seem completely turned off by it.

So when he came over, Emily and I were both a little nervous. Emily told me that she was really turned on by the idea of Brad fucking me and that she was really hoping we could make it happen. Then Brad texted her saying, "If your husband really wants to be my bitch, tell him he's going to need to dress for the part. I want you both looking like little sluts when I come over."

Of course, we were both thrilled and eager to make him happy. Emily took me out shopping to pick out an outfit. We ended up with a white crop-top tank top that stopped just below my chest, a pair of tight-fitting short shorts, and some brightly colored, striped knee-high socks. I looked like I belonged in a gay pride parade, and I had to admit, I looked hot, in a twink boyslut kind of way. Emily even asked if I would be okay wearing a pair of her panties. The thought was a little weird, but by this point, I had learned to follow my sexual instincts, and there was no denying my dick twitched to life when she asked, so I said yes.

Emily decided it would be fun for her to wear a matching outfit. The tank top she chose was a thin cotton one, so you could basically see her tits through it, especially when her nipples were erect and poked through the fabric.

We drove home giggling like school girls with a crush. The next morning was Saturday. We woke up, grinned at each other, and kissed. Brad would be over soon, so we had a quick breakfast, showered, and then got into uniform. When I slipped on a pair of Emily's pink panties and felt the fabric rubbing against me, my dick immediately got hard. Emily saw this and laughed excitedly. Then we pulled on our matching short shorts, matching socks, and our tank tops.

"One last thing," Emily said. She went into the bathroom and put her hair in pigtails. Then she came back out and we looked at each other, giggling.

"This is so crazy," I said.

"I know," Emily agreed. "But I think he's gonna love it."

"Me too," I said.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she asked me.

"I really am," I said, glancing at myself in a mirror and sticking my butt out, surprised at how good it looked.

She laughed, and we went out to the living room together, waiting anxiously for Brad to arrive. Finally, he knocked on the door. "You should answer it," Emily said to me.

I smiled and walked nervously to the door, feeling butterflies in my stomach. It was so strange feeling this way toward a man, but I'd completely succumbed to his aura of dominance and confident superiority. I took a breath and opened the door. Brad's tall, muscular body towered over me. He wore a t-shirt with a plaid flannel over it and a pair of jeans. While we had dressed up for him, he had clearly just thrown on whatever was in his closet and come over. But I didn't mind. All I really noticed was the way his eyes looked me up and down. He grinned and rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

I looked up at him, biting my lip nervously. "Hi, sir," I said. "Please come in. We're both ready for you."

I stepped aside and he walked in, looking over at Emily. He laughed. "Wow, matching outfits, great idea," he said.

"Thank you, sir," I said, smiling and taking a step closer to him. "Can I get you anything?"

He looked down at me, then put a hand on my bare waist, turned me around, and looked at my butt. He slid his hand over it and gave it a rough squeeze. I lost my balance a little and had to put my hand on Brad's chest to hold myself up. I could feel his muscular pecs and immediately knew I would let him do whatever he wanted to me. Then he noticed the top of Emily's panties sticking out of my shorts. He pulled the waistband and snapped it against my skin. "Damn, you really went all out, huh?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir," I said submissively, still touching his chest. "I just...I really wanted to look good for you."

His strong hand slid slowly up my waist, over my chest, and up the side of my neck. Then his thumb reached up over my chin and he pressed it into my mouth. Instinctively, I wrapped my lips around it. He smirked down at me, sliding his thumb in and out of my mouth, exerting his dominance over me. I heard Emily moan a little as she watched from the couch, but my eyes were glued to his as I looked up at him obediently, sliding my tongue around his thumb seductively.

"Good boy," he said, pulling his thumb out of my mouth and patting my cheek a few times. Then he looked over at Emily. "You ready to see me turn your husband into my slut?"

1...456789