The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, it caught me off guard when she talked like this, but she usually checked in with me afterward, making sure she hadn't gone too far with the stuff she said. I would just tell her that it was a little weird, but if it helped her get off, it was okay.

Deep down, I think we both knew I wasn't allowing this kind of talk for her sake alone. Then, one night, there was no denying it. I was watching her spread her legs and fuck herself with the dildo, and she looked straight at me and said, "Oh, baby, your friend fucks me so much better than you ever could!"

Surprised, I let out a little whimper and started helplessly shooting my load into my briefs. She smiled at me and quickly proceeded to get herself off.

Afterward, as we were lying in bed, she said, "You know...I know you always say you don't mind if I say that kind of thing because it helps me get off, but...it kind of seems like you like it too?"

I swallowed nervously. "I mean...I guess I kind of do," I admitted, knowing that it was pretty obvious. "It's weird, but it's kind of like a kinky thrill, I guess?"

"It's okay, thanks for being honest about it," she said. "It's totally cool with me, you don't have to be embarrassed about it or anything."

"Okay...thanks," I said, feeling my cheeks turning red.

"Um...so, like, do you remember when I suggested a while ago that we...open up our relationship?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah," I said, worried where this was heading.

"Well...maybe since you like this kind of thing," she said. "We could actually try it...for real."

"Oh, whoa," I said quickly. "I don't think so, honey. I mean, this is just between the two of us, and we're just playing around."

"Oh...okay," she said, nodding. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby," I said, a little defensively. "We're just fantasizing. Doing it for real would be way different."

"Okay...I understand," she said. "Sorry, just a thought."

***

It worried me that Emily had asked about opening up our relationship for a second time, especially after we had finally gotten our sex life on track. Was she still not satisfied with me? The next time we had sex, I felt determined to show her we didn't need to open our marriage up to other people. So I leaned hard into the roleplay, embracing all the things I knew she liked.

"Yeah, ride my friend's big dick good, baby," I said. I was stroking myself while sitting in a chair, watching as she straddled the dildo on our bed and bounced up and down on it. "My naughty little cheating wife likes taking other guys' cocks, doesn't she?"

"Ohhhh, god yes," she moaned. She looked pleasantly surprised by what I was saying. I'd never been good at it before, but something about this type of dirty talk seemed to flow out of me more naturally. "Keep going," she said.

"His dick is so much bigger than mine, isn't it?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, fuck yes, so much bigger!" she squealed. She was really getting into it, squeezing one of her tits, throwing her head back, and moaning. She looked amazing, and I stroked myself faster. "You like watching me ride a real man's cock, don't you?" she asked me.

"Oh god, yes, honey," I said. I felt a little weird at her suggestion that I wasn't a real man, but I didn't want to disrupt her pleasure, so I continued. "I bet you want my friend to cum inside you, don't you, baby?"

"Ohhh, fuck yes, I do," she said, her breathing getting faster. "Your cheating slut wife is gonna take Brad's load right in front of you!"

I froze. After a second, she realized that she had let her ex-husband's name slip out again, and she stopped too, sliding down on the dildo and looking at me.

"I...I'm sorry," she said after we stared at each other awkwardly for a second.

I knew I could have put a stop to things right there if I made a big deal out of it, but I didn't want to ruin her good time. "It's okay," I said softly, then added, "You like riding Brad's dick in front of me, don't you?"

Her mouth fell open a bit in surprise, then a smile crept on her face. "Mmmm, yes, honey," she moaned, slowly sliding up and down on the dildo again.

"Yeah?" I said, starting to stroke myself again. "You missed your ex-husband's dick, didn't you?"

"Ohhhh god, yesssss, so much," she moaned deeply, closing her eyes.

"That's it," I said. "Ride it good, baby. Just like you used to."

"Ohhhh, Brad, fuck me!" she cried, riding the dildo faster now.

"Oh god," I groaned. "Go ahead, cum on your ex-husband's dick right in front of me, honey."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Mmmm, you like watching me ride him, baby?"

"Yes, honey," I moaned.

"Yeah? You like jerking your little dick while Brad shows you what I really need?"

"Oh fuck," I groaned. This was getting pretty intense, but I was stroking like crazy now and was incredibly turned on. "Yes, honey. His fat cock makes you feel so much better than mine, doesn't it?"

"Ohhhh yessss!" she squealed in delight. "Just sit there like a good boy and watch me cum on Brad's cock! Ohhhhhhhh yesssss!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuck," I groaned. We held eye contact as I shot my load into my briefs while she came.

After her orgasm, she got off the dildo and I slowly walked over to the bed and gave her a kiss. "Um...wow," I said.

"Uh, yeah," she said, smiling shyly. "Sorry if that was...too weird."

"It's okay," I said. "But, um, let's talk about it later, okay?"

"Sure, sweetie," she agreed.

***

The next day we sat down on the couch to talk.

"So, um, I thought we had said you were gonna think about, like, celebrity crushes and stuff from now on?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I guess that's what I usually do, but, um, ya know, sometimes other guys pop into my head too."

"Like...Brad," I said.

"Well...yeah," she admitted. "I'm sorry, honey. The stuff you were saying was just, like, really getting me hot, and my mind just...went to him."

"So, then, he's like...your fantasy?" I asked.

She blushed and looked down. "I dunno," she said awkwardly. "I mean, you know my marriage with him was a total disaster, sweetie. But I guess I do like to remember how, um...passionate our sex life was."

"Oh," I said awkwardly. "Um, okay...I mean, it's just kind of weird for me, ya know?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry," she said. "I really didn't mean to say his name, it just came out."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize," I said, not wanting her to feel bad. "It's just...weird."

She nodded, then bit her lower lip nervously. Hesitantly, she said, "Um...you did seem to...enjoy it, kind of?"

Now I was blushing. "I mean...I guess it was hot seeing you get so...into it," I said.

"Yeah?" she said. "Some of the stuff you were saying was pretty...amazing."

"It was?" I asked. "Like what?"

"I dunno, like...when you asked if his cock feels better than yours."

"Oh, uh, yeah," I said, embarrassed that I'd said something like that. "I mean, I was kind of just going along with the stuff you were saying."

She nodded. "Was the stuff I said...okay?"

"Um...yeah, it was fine," I said. "I mean, we're just, like, playing around, right?"

"Yeah," she said. "But you...liked it?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, embarrassed.

"It's okay, honey, you can admit it," she said. "I mean, I liked it, obviously. And it really seemed like you did too."

I sighed. "Yeah, okay, I guess I did," I said.

"Okay, so...maybe sometimes, we can, like, keep playing like that?" she asked.

I swallowed heavily. This all seemed so strange. But she wasn't wrong, I really had enjoyed it, and I didn't want to deny her something that she was obviously really into as well. "Um...yeah, sure," I said.

She smiled and took my hand in hers. "Okay," she said. "And, ya know, if you ever decided that you wanted to, like, turn the fantasy into reality..."

I pulled my hand away. "Like, watch you fuck your ex-husband for real?" I asked.

She blushed, looked down, then shrugged shyly. "I mean, I was just saying, if you ever wanted to..."

"No, I don't want to!" I said. "Jesus, Emily, that's like the third time you've brought up the idea of you fucking other guys, and now you're talking about it specifically with your ex-husband. I'm starting to get worried."

"No, no, don't worry," she insisted, taking my hand in hers again. "I'm sorry I brought it up. We've just, ya know, we've been experimenting, and it's going pretty well, so I thought we might take it a little further. But if you're not comfortable with it, that's okay..."

"I'm not," I said firmly. "Role playing is one thing, but actually doing it...that's just too crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Emily said, a little defensively.

"It's okay," I said comfortingly. "I'm sorry I got so upset."

She smiled and we kissed. "Love you," she said.

"Love you too," I said.

***

The following night, Emily and I were lying in bed, kissing a little, when she smiled mischievously at me and said, "Honey, I thought I would invite Brad over tonight so that he can teach you a thing or two about how to fuck me. I hope that's okay."

Her eyes darted over to the dresser where we kept the dildo. I was a little caught off guard that she was leaning into this fantasy so quickly and so directly. But then her hand slid down my body to find the hard-on that had sprung up in my underwear. "Um...yeah, okay," I said softly.

"You like that idea, huh?" she said teasingly, rubbing my erection. I let out a little moan. "Ooh, you really like it, don't you?" She eyed me, still smiling as she reached into my underwear and started stroking me, watching me get more and more turned on. "You know this little thing isn't doing anything for me, right?" she said, pushing things even further. That's why you want Brad to come over and take care of me?"

"Oh, fuck," I whispered, closing my eyes in pleasure as she rubbed the head of my cock with her thumb, making a drop of pre-cum ooze out. I opened my eyes, looked up at her, and said, "Yes, honey. I want to see him give you what you really need."

She giggled a little. "Such a good husband," she said, stroking me. "Brad's here now, I'm gonna go get him, okay?"

I nodded. She gave the head of my dick one last flick with her thumb and took her hand from my underwear. Then she took my hand and wrapped it around my erection.

"There ya go, you take care of that yourself while I go get Brad, sweetie," she said. She got out of bed, pulled her t-shirt over her head so she was just in her panties, and walked over to the dresser. She pulled out the dildo and brought it over to the bed. "Here he is, honey," she said.

"Wow," I said, my fist moving slowly up and down in my briefs. "Um...looks like he's really happy to see you."

"Mmm, yeah, it does. He must have really missed me, huh?" she said.

"Mmhm," I moaned.

"I think I have to give him a little kiss, okay, sweetie?" she asked me.

"Yes, honey," I said.

She brought the dildo to her lips, kissed it, then started sucking it. I continued to be impressed at how easily she could slide the whole thing down her throat.

"Oh, wow," I said. "You're so good at that, baby."

"Mmmm," she moaned, sliding the dildo out of her mouth. "Brad's given me lots and lots of practice."

"Oh fuck," I said. "He did?"

"Mmhm," Emily said, licking the shaft up and down. "He fucked your little wife's face all the time."

I sighed heavily, still stroking myself slowly. "You're such a naughty little slut."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, kissing the head of the dildo lovingly. "Only for him though. Not you."

"Ohhh, fuck," I said in a shaky voice, unable to hide how much this was turning me on.

She smiled at me, knowing she had me tied around her little finger. "You know why, don't you, baby?"

I nodded and kept stroking myself.

"Tell me," she said.

"Because I don't know how to fuck you like he does," I groaned.

"Mmmmmm, that's right," she said. She stroked the dildo right in front of me as I stared. "See? Brad's a real man, with a real man's dick, and he knows how to treat a woman like me."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, nodding at everything she was saying.

She laughed again, then lay down in the bed next to me, sliding the dildo down her naked body. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Honey, I want you to do something for me."

"Okay," I said quickly.

"Since you're being such a good husband, I want you to take Brad's big dick in your hand and slide it inside me."

"Oh god," I said. "Yes, honey, whatever you say."

I took the dildo from her. She wiggled out of her panties, spreading her legs for me and revealing her wet pussy. I brought the dildo down and held it at her opening. "Stroke it a few times first," she told me. "Make sure it's nice and hard."

This threw me off a little, but I looked her in the eyes and saw how turned on she was by the idea. So, being game, I wrapped my hand around the dildo, still wet with Emily's saliva, and gave it a few long, slow strokes.

"Is it ready for me?" Emily asked, breathing heavily.

"Uh...yes, honey," I said. Not sure why, I gave the dildo another couple of strokes, kind of enjoying the way it felt heavy in my hand. Then I held the tip to her opening again.

"There you go," she said encouragingly. "Slide my ex-husband's dick inside me. Ohhhhhhh, yeahhhhh."

I slid the dildo inside her as she moaned. She had never looked hotter than she did at that moment, her eyes full of lust. "Does it feel good, honey?" I asked her.

She ran a hand through my hair as she threw her head back and moaned again. "Ohhh, yes, baby, his dick feels sooooo good."

"You look so beautiful getting fucked by him," I said, sliding the dildo in and out of her faster now.

"Ohhhh yes, ohhh god," she moaned. "He feels so much better than you...sooo much better..." She gripped my hair more tightly now and pushed my head down a little. "Lick my clit while he fucks me, baby!"

Again, this caught me off guard, but Emily was now completely in her own world. I slid down the bed and brought my face to her clit, still pumping the dildo in and out of her. This felt really weird to be licking her, with my tongue so close to the dildo, but she started writhing and moaning beneath me, so I kept going.

"Oh god, just like that, just like that, don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop!" Emily begged.

I was no longer able to pay much attention to my own hard-on, as I was using one hand to fuck her with the dildo and the other to hold myself up as I licked her clit, so I just rubbed my body against the mattress as best I could. I was pretty much focused on giving Emily pleasure at this point. It was amazing seeing her face contorting and her legs spreading wider so I could fuck her harder with the dildo.

She pushed my head a little further down, causing my tongue to come into contact with the dildo itself. "Yes! Yesss, baby! Lick his dick while he fucks me! OHHH YESSSSSS!" she screamed, then had the most intense orgasm I'd seen from her yet.

As she came down, I brought my head away from her clit and slid the dildo out of her.

She looked over at me, catching her breath. "I'm sorry, baby, were you able to...?"

I brought myself up on my knees and looked down at my briefs. A big wet stain was spreading on the front of them. "Um..." I said, a little embarrassed.

She covered her mouth and giggled a little. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did," she said.

***

Things continued like this for a while. Every now and then, we would roleplay that the dildo was a friend of mine, or some hot guy she had given a massage to, or something like that. But mostly I think she only did that for my benefit, so that it wasn't her ex-husband she was fantasizing about every single time. But Brad was still the name that came up the vast majority of the time, and it was clearly him that she really got off thinking about.

She became increasingly comfortable teasing me as we role-played, and I became increasingly comfortable submitting to her humiliation of me. It was weird, but there was no denying we both got off on it really hard. She especially loved having me stroke the dildo, slide it into her, and lick her clit as it slid in and out of her.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, then, when one night, she took the dildo out and said, "Brad says he wants you to get his dick nice and wet for my pussy, baby." She smiled mischievously at me and held the dildo to my face.

"Oh, uh...I dunno, Emily," I said nervously.

Emily pouted at me, then reached down with one hand to rub my hard-on through my briefs. "Honey, you know Brad doesn't like it when we don't follow orders," she said. "Don't you want to see him fuck me with his big hard cock?"

I nodded up at her desperately. She held the dildo closer to my lips.

"Well, then, I think you better do what he says. Besides," she said, gripping my throbbing erection firmly, "you obviously like the idea anyway."

I swallowed heavily, then stared at the dildo in front of me. She moved it even closer, rubbing the tip across my lips. Slowly, my lips parted a little and I gave the dildo a little kiss, then tongued the head gently and wrapped my lips around it. Emily let out a low moan, then slid it further into my mouth.

"Ohhhh yessss, baby, that's so fucking hot," she said, taking her hand off my hard-on and sliding it down her panties so she could touch herself. "Look at you, you're such a natural. Go ahead, suck his dick good for me, honey. Get it ready for my pussy."

Encouraged, I let out a little whimpering moan myself, then took the dildo in both hands and started really sucking it. Of course, I'd never done this before, but I'd seen Emily do it plenty of times and I just followed my instincts.

Emily lay down on the bed and fingered herself, watching me. "Oh my god, baby, I knew you'd love sucking a real man's cock. Try to take the whole thing, you're making Brad feel so good," she said.

I slid the dildo as far down my throat as I could, until I gagged and slid it back out, gasping for air.

"Ohhh fuck, I can't believe what a good husband you are," Emily moaned. "Now slide it in my pussy so he can fuck me nice and hard."

I did as she said. It didn't take either of us very long to cum after that.

***

"There you go, baby, deepthroat Brad's superior cock," Emily was telling me a few nights later. She was standing next to the bed, naked, feeding me the dildo while I was on my hands and knees on the bed.

"Mmm," I moaned, looking up at her.

She smiled down at me. "Close your eyes, honey," she said. I did. "Picture Brad standing here. He's tall and handsome, and he has nice big muscles."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned again, licking the dildo lovingly with my eyes closed, picturing an athletic stud standing in front of me.

"Picture me making out with him while he squeezes my tits right in front of you," she said.

"Ohhh, Emily," I moaned, imagining Brad's strong hands feeling up my wife.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" she said. "Go on, keep sucking. I bet you wish that was his real dick you were sucking on, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes, honey," I moaned.

"Say it," she said.

"I wish I was sucking Brad's cock for real," I said.

"Good boy," she said. Then she pulled the dildo out of my mouth and lay on the bed. "Rest your head right here, baby," she said, patting her flat stomach.

I rested my head on her stomach while she lined the dildo up against her wet pussy.

"I want you to have a good view of his cock going inside me, baby," she said. "That's what you want to see, isn't it?"

"Ohh, yes, honey," I said.

She slid the dildo inside her and let out a long moan. "Ohhhh, it feels so good," she said. "I just wish I had Brad's big strong body on top of me to wrap my legs around while he pounded me."

"Ohhh," I moaned, stroking myself as I watched her fuck herself with the dildo.

"Mmmm, that's what you want too, isn't it, baby?" she said. "You want to see my ex-husband come over and fuck my brains out for real?"

123456...9