The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "Dude, I let him fuck my ass," I said.

"Seriously?" Noah asked in amazement.

"It's incredible," I said. "I've never cum harder in my life than when his dick is deep inside me."

"Wow," Noah said. "Thanks for teaching me all of this."

"No problem," I said.

We kept watching Brad fuck our wives for us. I shot my load into my hand watching Emily cum as she rode Brad, then he moved over to Riley, pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, and fucked her until his load exploded inside her.

"Fuuuuck, take my fucking load, you slut," Brad groaned as Riley moaned.

As soon as Brad's dick slipped out of her, Noah was on his knees without even needing to be told. Riley giggled as Noah immediately began lapping at her pussy, waiting eagerly for Brad's jizz to start pouring out of her. As soon as it did, Noah slurped it down, moaning eagerly and stroking himself.

"Good boy," Riley said, rubbing Noah's head. "You love tasting a superior man's cum, don't you?"

"Nnnnnnggggghhhh," was all Noah could say as he let out a whimpering moan and came on the floor.

***

And that's the story of how my wife's ex-husband trained two married couples to serve his cock. We've continued like that to this day, and I love every minute of it. Brad's even brought over friends of his to fuck us and our wives with him. I only wish I'd been turned into a submissive cuck sooner.

1...456789