The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...sure, I guess?" Noah said, still focused on Riley's hand rubbing up and down Brad's chest and Brad's fingers lightly grazing the top of Riley's chest.

Emily smiled. "Like, Lucas wouldn't even mind if Brad and I kissed a little, right, honey?" she said to me.

"Not at all, sweetie," I said, smiling.

"Oh, come on, no way," Riley said, acting skeptical. "Prove it."

"Okay, sure," Emily said with a shrug, then turned to Brad. She leaned in and started lightly making out with Brad in front of us.

Noah's jaw fell open in shock, then looked over at me as he gauged my casual reaction. "Dude," he said. "You're okay with that?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, it's fine," I said as they continued making out. "I mean, she's told me how good of a kisser Brad is. It doesn't mean she loves me any less just because she likes to make out with her ex sometimes, right?"

"I...uh..." Noah stammered, staring as Brad and Emily's making out got a little more intense and she let out a little moan.

"Wow, that's so cool and mature of you, Lucas," Riley said with a smile. "Noah, you wouldn't be, like, all jealous and narrow-minded about me doing that, would you? That would be so annoying."

Brad and Emily pause their making out to look at Noah expectantly.

"What?" Noah asked, caught off guard. "I mean...I don't...uh...I'm not sure if I, uh..."

Of course, any guy who wasn't an inferior beta would have strongly objected as soon as he saw his wife cuddling with another guy, and he certainly would be doing more than half-heartedly stammering when his wife asked him if she could make out with the other guy. So Brad, being the alpha stud that he was, took his arm from around my wife's shoulder, brought his hand to Riley's neck, and pulled her toward him. Riley happily allowed Brad to slip his tongue into her mouth and they began making out.

"What the fuck..." Noah said softly.

I watched him, smiling, knowing that he was probably wrestling with a lot of different feelings but also sure that he was sprouting a rock-hard erection in his pants. "Dude, dont, like, make a big deal out of it," I said to him. "Women hate jealous guys, and, I mean, look at her, she's obviously enjoying herself."

"Yeah, Noah, don't be all gross and over-protective," Emily said in a scolding tone.

Brad's hand crept up Riley's waist and gently squeezed her breast over her dress. He began kissing her neck as she looked over at Noah, smiling.

"But...look...he's...feeling up my wife," Noah said, still just sitting there and staring.

Riley let out a little moan as Brad more firmly squeezed her breast with one hand and brought the other down to grab her butt. He passionately kissed her neck and the top of her chest, then came back up to make out with her some more.

"Um...yeah, so?" I asked him, like this was completely normal.

"Does he do this with your wife?" Noah asked me.

I smiled at him. "Dude...he does a lot more than this."

Noah's eyes widened. As Brad kissed Riley's neck, Riley looked over at Noah lustily and slid her hand to Brad's crotch. "It's okay, honey," she said to Noah as he stared. "It's just been a long time and I've really missed Brad."

Brad then roughly took Riley by the waist and pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling him, both hands squeezing her ass as her dress rode up her thighs. "Damn, I missed you too, baby," he said, then they started making out some more.

Emily and I just smiled and enjoyed Noah's shocked, helpless reaction as he stared at this display. His hands gripped his knees tightly. Finally, as Brad slid the bottom of Riley's dress up so that her cute little butt was exposed, Noah summoned up the courage to say in a shaky voice, "Whoa, hey, okay, I think maybe this has gone far enough."

Brad laughed and leaned Riley to one side so he could look directly at Noah. "I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

"Um...I...uh..." Noah stammered. "I said, could you maybe, like...please stop?"

Brad smirked. He turned to Riley. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No way, Brad," Riley said, gently rocking her body against him.

Brad turned back to Noah. "And you're sure as fuck not gonna do anything to stop me, are you?"

"Uh...um...no, I guess not," Noah said, wiping his sweaty palms against his jeans nervously.

"Didn't think so," Brad said. "So just sit back and let Lucas teach you how to be a good boy."

Noah glanced over at me, then back at Brad as he went back to making out with Riley. "But...I...this is crazy..."

Brad laughed again. "Dude, it's okay, just relax. Your wife's tits look fucking amazing in this dress, by the way. I think I'm gonna have to take them out and suck on them a little bit, okay?"

With that, Brad slipped the straps off Riley's dress. Her perky tits popped out. Brad grinned, then flicked each nipple with his tongue, making Riley giggle in delight. Then he started sucking on them, and she threw her head back in pleasure and moaned.

"Oh my god..." Noah said. I saw his hand flinch a little toward his crotch as he suppressed the urge to rub his erection. Then he turned to me, a look of fear on his face. "Is he...is he about to fuck my wife?"

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "I think so, man," I said sympathetically. "Mine too."

"Seriously?" Noah said. "And you're just gonna...let him?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "Like he said, just relax. I mean, I love my wife, and I want her to be happy, and I know Brad fucks her so much better than I do."

"He...he does?" Noah asked, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"Well, yeah, I mean, look at him," I said. "He's amazing. He's made my wife cum so many times, and I don't know how to make her cum at all."

Emily giggled a little and nodded. "It's true," she said. "Lucas is a great husband, but he's totally pathetic in bed. What about you? Do you make your wife cum, Noah?"

"I...uh..." he said, turning red.

"Almost never!" Riley said with a laugh as Brad pulled her dress lower and kissed between her breasts and down her flat stomach.

Noah looked at me and Emily, embarrassed. "Dude, it's okay," I said. "Like I said, I can't fuck my wife right either. So doesn't it make sense to let Brad do it for us?"

Noah sat there silently for a second, then looked back at Brad and Riley, biting his lower lip nervously. Then he looked back over at me and said, "And we just, like...sit here?"

I smiled. "Yeah...seems like it'll be a pretty hot show, don't you think?"

"I...I guess..." Noah said.

"There ya go, that's the spirit," I said, slapping him on the arm.

"Yeah, thanks, honey, you're being such a good husband right now!" Riley said, bringing Brad's head back up so they could make out some more.

After a bit, Brad turned to Emily, then back at Riley. "I want you two to strip each other naked."

The women both giggled and looked at each other nervously. "Okay," Emily said.

They both stood up in front of Brad and looked at each other. Emily reached over and felt Riley's bare breast, then slid her hand down to where her dress was wrapped loosely around her waist. It didn't take much effort for it to drop to the floor at her feet. She was now standing completely naked except for a pair of red panties.

Riley then reached over and pulled the crop top over Emily's head, tossing it casually in my direction. Her tits bounced as she giggled. Then Riley stepped closer, unbuttoned and unzipped Emily's denim shorts, and slid her fingers inside her panties, rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Emily moaned.

Riley slid the shorts down Emily's legs, revealing her pink panties. Emily kicked the shorts aside. Now they embraced and began kissing. All three men were staring in awe, enjoying the show. Finally, Emily dropped down to her knees and slowly pulled down Riley's panties, revealing her wet, shaved pussy.

Emily then smiled up at Riley, lay back on the floor, and motioned for her to come to her. Riley happily dropped to her knees, then crawled between Emily's legs and pulled her panties down. Then she looked up at Emily, who nodded at her, and Riley began licking her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssss," Emily moaned. "This is totally what we should have done when I caught you with Brad."

"Mmmm," Riley moaned, still eating her out.

We all watched for a few minutes, then they switched and my wife ate out Noah's. My hand slid to my crotch and started rubbing it. Noah saw this, and he even smiled at me a little as his hand did the same thing.

"Fucking hot little sluts," Brad said, grinning at our wives. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and then unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, casually taking his rock hard dick out.

"Holy shit," Noah said, impressed by its size.

"Get ready to watch your wives share this," Brad said to us. "Get over here, sluts."

They both squealed in delight and got on their knees in front of Brad, looking up at him submissively.

"Go ahead, fucking suck it, you dumb bitches," Brad said.

Noah swallowed nervously, moved his hand off his crotch, and looked over at me. "You don't mind that he calls your wife a dumb bitch?"

I smiled, still rubbing my crotch. "Nah. They like being talked to like that by a real man like Brad."

"...oh," Noah said simply, then quickly looked back to see Riley and Emily happily licking either side of Brad's cock. "Whoa," he said. "I can't believe this is happening."

Emily took Brad's dick in her hand and, being a good host, offered it to Riley first. Riley smiled and slipped his cock between her lips, then took as much of it as she could, which was quite a lot. Then she slid up and back down again, this time taking the whole thing.

"Fucking hot, isn't it?" I said to Noah as Riley continued. "Your wife's sucking that nice big dick so good, isn't she?"

Noah just nodded, his hand creeping back up toward his crotch.

"You like seeing your wife submit to a stud like Brad, don't you?" I asked.

He glanced over at me nervously, then back to his wife, saying nothing. But his hand kept moving closer to the obvious tent in his pants.

"She didn't even hesitate for a second to give her body up to him, did she?" I prodded.

He let out a shaky sigh, then shook his head. As she bounced her head up and down on Brad's cock, Emily reached behind her and slid her fingers into her obviously wet pussy.

"Look at how wet she is, dude," I said. "Your wife fucking loves sliding that massive cock down her throat."

Noah's hand stopped as it came as close to the tent in his shorts as it could without touching it. He looked over at me. "What are you doing to me?"

I smiled. "It's okay, dude," I said. "I'm just trying to teach you to embrace what your new role is gonna be from now on."

"My...new role?" he asked.

"Yeah, man," I said. "Your wife is about to get fucked like you've never even come close to fucking her before. You know that, right?"

He swallowed nervously, watching Riley pop Brad's dick out of her mouth and hand it off to Emily, who quickly began deepthroating it. Riley then lapped at his balls while Emily sucked his dick. Noah looked back at me. "...yes," he admitted.

"And everybody here can see from the tent in your shorts how much you like it," I said.

He looked down, then back up at me, not even bothering to hide his obvious erection.

"If Riley walked over to you right now, you wouldn't have the slightest clue how to satisfy her with that hard-on, would you?" I asked.

He bit his lip, then shook his head.

I laughed a little. "So that's your new role, buddy," I said. "You and I are gonna take our useless dicks in our hands, and we're gonna watch Brad give our wives what they really need. Aren't we?"

Noah watched as Riley got up on the couch and sat next to Brad, letting him suck her tits some more as Emily continued blowing him. Then he turned back to me and nodded.

"There ya go," I said. Brad was now fingering Riley as they made out. "Why don't you ask Brad nicely to fuck your wife for you?"

"Are you serious?" Noah asked me.

I nodded.

Noah turned to Brad. "Um...Brad?" he said softly.

Brad parted lips with Noah's wife and looked at him. "Yeah?"

He glanced over at me nervously, and I nodded at him in support. Then he looked back at Brad and said, "Will you, um...will you please fuck my wife for me?"

Brad smirked, his finger sliding slowly inside Riley's pussy. "She needs my dick bad, doesn't she?"

"Yes...she really does," Noah said.

"Why don't you apologize to her for making her put up with the pathetic sex you've been giving her for so long?" Brad said.

Noah sighed, but he was completely in our control now. "I'm sorry, honey," he said to Riley. "I'm sorry I don't know how to fuck you right. Please let Brad fuck you the way you need."

Riley laughed. "I forgive you, honey," she said. "I'm gonna ride his dick now so good, okay, baby?"

"Yes, sweetie," Noah said, nodding eagerly.

Riley straddled Brad, and Emily held his dick at her pussy. Glancing behind her shoulder and smirking at Noah, she slid down and let out a long moan.

"Oh, fuck," Noah said softly. "This is so crazy."

I laughed. "But also fucking hot, right?" I asked him.

He couldn't take his eyes off his wife riding another man's cock. He just nodded.

"Dude," I said. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna jerk off to your wife cheating on you."

He glanced over at me, a little surprised. I quickly unzipped my pants and took my erection out, pumping my fist up and down. His own hand moved to his crotch. "You wanna jerk off with me?" I asked him.

He hesitated for a second, then watched his wife squeal as Brad sucked her tits while grabbing her ass and thrusting up into her pussy with his big dick. "Oh, fuck it," he said finally, then unzipped his own pants and took out a 6-inch erection, stroking it furiously.

"There ya go, buddy," I said. "You better get used to this. You're gonna spend a lot of time stroking yourself to another man fucking your wife."

Riley laughed as she bounced up and down on Brad's cock. Meanwhile, Emily started lapping at Brad's balls with her tongue. "Ohhhh god," Riley moaned. "He's right, baby, I'm gonna let Brad fuck me whenever he wants from now on. Ohhhhh fuuuuuck, I can't believe how much better his dick feels inside me than yours!"

"Fuck," Noah said. "What am I getting myself into?"

"Just embrace it, man," I said. "Deep down, you know you love the idea of your wife being Brad's slut."

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh, Brad!!!" Riley cried out. "Fuuuuuuck, I'm cummingggggg!"

Noah watched in awe and kept stroking furiously. As his wife came down from her orgasm, Noah looked back and forth between the two of us. "Jesus, we look so fucking pathetic right now."

Brad laughed, lightly tossing Riley off of him and laying her down on the couch. "That's for fucking sure, you fucking pussy," he said, then turned his attention to our women. "Both of you, get on your knees on the couch and raise those pretty little asses up in the air, I'm gonna go back and forth on you two."

Emily and Riley squealed in excitement and eagerly got into position on the couch next to each other. Brad quickly stepped behind Emily and began fucking her, slapping her on the ass every now and then. Riley looked back at him and smiled, shaking her butt at him seductively. He slapped her ass too as he continued fucking my wife.

"Fuck yeah, baby, take Brad's big dick like a good slut," I said encouragingly. "You love when he fucks you hard like that, don't you?"

"Ohhh, yes, sweetie, you know I do," Emily moaned. "Just keep watching and jerking your useless dick like a good husband, okay?"

"Yes, honey," I said, smiling over at Noah as he watched in amazement at how willingly I was debasing myself.

He must have started getting jealous, because he let out a sigh and said, "Brad, please fuck my wife like that too, it's been so long since her pussy's been pounded by a real man, she needs it so bad, please fuck her like the cheating slut she is."

Everybody laughed, and Brad said, "You got it, little buddy." He slid out of my wife and quickly slid into Noah's, pushing the back of her head against the couch with one hand, gripping her waist with the other, and thrusting in and out of her with his perfect dick.

Riley could only moan incoherently. "Oh fuck, look at her take that thing," Noah whimpered, stroking faster now.

"Dude, careful not to cum too soon," I said.

He slowed down a little and glanced over at me, smiling a little. "Uh, thanks, man."

"No problem," I said. "I don't want you to miss out on what happens when Brad cums."

"What do you mean?" Noah asked.

"Well, husbands like us have an important job after men like Brad blow their loads," I said.

"What is it?" Noah asked.

"Cleanup," I said.

He glanced over at me, surprised. "You mean...?"

I nodded, smiling. "You're gonna find out what a real man's superior cum tastes like."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Noah said, and his dick started squirting a huge load all over himself.

Again, everybody laughed. Brad moved back over to Emily and fucked her some more, while Riley turned to look at her husband and giggled. "Sweetie," she said. "Lucas just told you to be careful not to cum too soon!"

"I'm sorry, honey," Noah said, turning red.

"Don't worry, Brad will be fucking us for a while," she said. "You'll probably get hard again watching and you can still eat his load out of my pussy."

"Yes, sweetie," Noah said. "You're gonna let him cum inside you?"

"Of course," Riley said. "Don't you think men like Brad deserve to plant their seed in women like me?"

"Yes, baby," Noah said. "He can do whatever he wants with you."

Riley giggled. "I knew you'd be a good boy for us."

Things continued like this for some time. Brad took our wives in all sorts of positions. After a while, Riley rode him reverse-cowgirl, her amazing, sweaty body on full display for us. Noah's dick got hard again and he quickly returned to stroking it.

Riley smiled at him. "Come eat my pussy while Brad fucks me, baby," she said.

He looked surprised and glanced over at me. I just smiled and nodded. Nervously, he went over to the couch and got on his knees, looking up at his wife's wet pussy sliding easily up and down Brad's thick tool.

"Go on, lick my clit," Riley said, smiling down at him. "You should feel lucky I'm letting you participate."

Noah bit his lip nervously, then stuck his tongue out and slowly approached Riley's pussy. He flicked his tongue at it, obviously trying not to touch Brad's cock with it. But as Riley rode him faster, it was inevitable that his tongue slid against Brad's shaft every now and then. Riley and Brad both laughed.

"You like licking my dick, little buddy?" Brad asked him.

"N-no," Noah said defensively, even as he kept his tongue out. "I'm just trying to lick my wife's pussy like she said."

Brad scoffed. "Yeah, right," he said, then quickly popped his dick out of Riley's pussy and slid it into Noah's open mouth. "That's it, suck my fucking cock, you little sissy."

Noah pulled away in shock, but Riley reached down and held his head in place so Brad could get a couple more thrusts in and out of his mouth. "Come on, honey, stop resisting," Riley said. "Be a good husband and suck my lover's dick for me."

Noah looked up at her with wide eyes, but after a few more thrusts, it was clear he realized how much he loved having a mouth full of cock, and he began sucking it in earnest.

"Fuck yeah, breaking in another faggot husband's throat," Brad groaned, then slid his cock out of Noah's mouth and back into Riley's pussy. "Get back over in your chair and keep watching, pussy."

Noah did as he was told, clearly a little disappointed that he wasn't sucking cock anymore. As he took his dick in his hand and went back to jerking himself off, he looked at me and said, "You do that too?"

1...456789