The Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes, Brad," she said lustily. "Make him submit to a real man like you."

He looked down at me again. "You know you look like a little sissy right now, right?"

"Yes, sir," I said, blushing as I looked up at him.

"Your own wife is right there," he said, pointing at her. "You're supposed to be a fucking man for her."

"I'm sorry, sir," I whimpered. He was torturing me by dragging this out; all I wanted to do was get down on my knees and suck his cock for him. "You're so much better at being a real man for her."

"That's right," Brad said firmly. "That's why you're gonna be a little pussyboy for me instead, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir," I said eagerly.

"You're gonna give up that little ass for me right in front of your wife?"

"Yes, sir."

"And then I'm gonna have two little cock-addicted sluts, aren't I?"

"Yes, sir, my wife and I will be such good sluts for you," I moaned.

"Good boy," he said. "Now get on your fucking knees where you belong."

Finally, I thought. I quickly dropped down to my knees and looked up at him, reaching up to unbutton and unzip his jeans.

I was able to undo the button, but then he slapped my hands away firmly. "So fucking eager for it, aren't you?" he said.

"Yes, sir," I whimpered desperately. "I want your dick so bad."

"Of course you do. But if you want to be a good little bitch for me, you need to learn to follow directions," Brad said.

"I'm sorry, sir," I said. "I'll be good."

"Good," he said. "Now unzip my pants with your teeth."

"Yes, sir," I said. The way he was controlling my every move already had my hard-on throbbing inside Emily's panties.

I moved my head forward, inhaling his warm, masculine scent. I took his zipper in my teeth, looked up at him submissively, and slowly pulled the zipper down, then moved back and looked up at him obediently.

"Good boy," Brad said. Every time he said this I felt a little thrill of pride, happy to be properly serving him the way he deserved. I stared as he slid his hand into his pants and slowly pulled out his fully erect penis. I licked my lips and my mouth fell open a bit as I stared. I wanted so badly to just start gagging on it, but I knew he hadn't given me permission to do that yet, so I waited. "You see how happy it makes me when I have a little slut who knows how to follow orders?" he asked me.

"Ohh, yes, sir," I said. "I'm going to make that dick feel so good for you, sir, just tell me what to do."

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

I did.

"Keep your head still."

I did.

He gripped the top of my head and slowly slid his dick between my lips, holding eye contact with me the entire time. I kept my head as still as I could as he slid the full length of his cock down my throat, until my gag reflex kicked in. My head instinctively moved back, but he held it in place firmly, sliding the last inch or two down my throat until his balls were on my chin. He held his cock there for a few seconds until my gag reflex relaxed. "That's it, you fucking deepthroating cocksucker," Brad said. I felt so proud to be taking his whole cock down my throat without. As much as I could with a mouth full of dick, I smiled up at him.

Finally, he slid his cock out of my mouth and I took a breath. "Oh, wow, thank you for teaching me to deepthroat you, sir," I said. "Did it make your dick feel good?"

"Sure did, little buddy," he said. I loved when he called me that. "Now keep practicing." I smiled up at him and reached my hands up to hold his dick in place. "No," he said firmly. "Hands behind your back."

"Yes, sir," I said. I put my hands behind my back and took his dick between my lips, pressing my head forward. Again, I felt my gag reflex kick in, but I pushed forward and made myself take the whole thing, pressing my nose into his pubes. I held it there until the gag reflex passed, then started really blowing him, moving my head back and forth, aiming to take it all the way every time.

As I blew him, Brad looked over at Emily and smirked. "You like seeing your husband suck my cock?"

Emily's hand was already rubbing her pussy over her shorts, staring lustily at us. "God yes," she said. "It's so hot seeing you train him like you trained me."

"Look at him. So fucking eager," Brad said, looking down at me as I slobbered all over his cock.

"I know, he's been so excited to see you," Emily said. "He's been fantasizing about you all week long."

"I bet he has," Brad said. "Been getting that tight little ass ready for me to fuck, sissy boy?"

"Mmmm, yes, sir," I said, licking his shaft. "I can't wait for you to teach me how to take a real man's cock."

"Yeah?" he said. "You want me to fuck you just like I fuck your wife?"

"Yessss, please, sir," I said, sliding my tongue around the head of his dick. "I promise I'll be such a good boyslut for you."

"Fuuuuck," Brad groaned. His dick was rock-hard and I could see in his eyes how badly he wanted to use me. "Get up and get in the fucking bedroom, bitch. Now."

I gave his cock one last flick of my tongue, then stood up and went into the bedroom. Emily quickly followed. Brad stepped out of his jeans and boxers and stripped his flannel and t-shirt off, then walked into the bedroom, completely naked, his hard-on leading the way.

"Get those fucking shorts off," he said to me.

I happily wiggled out of my shorts, making sure to have my back turned to him so he could see my butt in Emily's panties. I looked back over my shoulder and saw him staring, a smile on his face. It felt amazing to be looked at that way by him.

He approached me and put a hand on my ass, rubbing it lightly. I felt his dick grazing my back. "Damn...you've actually got a nice little butt," Brad said. "Looks kinda like your wife's."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

Suddenly, he brought his hand back and spanked my ass hard. I let out a yelp.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt?" Brad said softly, leaning into my ear.

"It's okay, sir," I said.

"Damn right it's okay," he said, squeezing my butt. "This little ass belongs to me now, doesn't it?"

"Ohhh, yes, sir," I moaned.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want with it, can't I?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

He pushed me onto the bed roughly. "Get on all fucking fours, bitch," he growled.

I got on my hands and knees, raising my ass into the air.

He laughed. "Look at him, arching his back like a good little slut," he said, then turned to Emily, who had been standing there watching in awe. "Get the lube."

Emily quickly went to the dresser and pulled out the lube, then gave it to Brad. As soon as he took it, she sat down in a chair and unzipped her shorts, sliding her fingers under her panties.

Brad squirted some lube on his throbbing cock, then onto his fingers. He pulled the panties I was wearing to the side and slid three fingers inside my hole all at once, making me cry out.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssssss," I moaned as he fingered me roughly. "I can't believe this is happening, I want you inside me so bad, sir. Please fuck me!"

"Good little desperate slut," Brad said. He pulled his fingers out of my hole and I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. I moaned and pressed my butt back toward him, trying to get him inside me. He slapped my ass firmly. "Hold still, bitch," he said, and I froze. He gripped my butt firmly with one hand and pressed his dick inside me with the other. Once he was a couple inches in, he grabbed either side of my waist with both hands and pushed further into me.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned, arching my back more to take him deeper. It didn't hurt, since I had practiced so much with the dildo. It just felt amazing. I felt so powerless as he held me in place and used my hole. My hard-on oozed precum into my panties.

"Oh my god, Brad, you look so hot," Emily moaned as she fingered herself and watched. "Does my husband's ass feel good?"

"So...fucking...tight," he groaned, pushing all the way inside me and holding his dick there. "Jesus, it's tighter than any pussy I've ever fucked."

I grinned in delight at Emily when he said this. "Oh my god, thank you, sir," I said. "Please use my tight hole however you want, I just want to make your dick feel so good for you the way a stud like you deserves."

"Nnnnggghhh," Brad groaned, beginning to slowly fuck me now. "You're doing a good fucking job, you fucking slut."

"Fuck him harder, Brad," Emily encouraged him. "He can take it."

"Ohhhh, yesssss, sir, pound me like you pound my wife's pussy, pleeeeease, sir," I whimpered.

"Fuuuuuck, what a fucking sissy bitch," Brad said, gripping my waist tighter and fucking me a little harder now. "Bite the fucking pillow, slut, I'm gonna fucking ruin this boypussy." I pulled a pillow to me and buried my face in it. He began swiftly pulling the full length of his cock out of my hole and then slamming it back in. My moans grew louder but I muffled them with the pillow. "That's it, bitch," Brad said. I felt his sweat dripping onto my back as he hammered away at my ass. "Is this what you fucking wanted? This is what it feels like to get fucked by a real man, you better fucking get used to it."

I could only groan into the pillow as I grew delirious feeling his thick cock thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh my god, Brad, you're making him cum!" Emily moaned. "Look at him squirting into my panties! That's so fucking hot!"

She was right. With each thrust into me, I shot more cum into the panties I was wearing. It sounded like Emily was getting pretty close to an orgasm herself as she watched.

"Fuuuuuuuuck yeah, you like getting your cum fucked out of you?" Brad said. I could only moan and whimper incoherently into the pillow my face was pressed into. "Fuck, I'm getting fucking close too."

"Oh god, yes, sir," I said when I heard this. "I want to make you cum so bad, I want you to fill me up so I can feel what it's like for your perfect cock to pump its load into me, pleeeeeeaaaase, sir!"

"Fuuuuck, you goddamn fucking little bitch, FUUUUUUCK!" he roared, slamming into me. I felt his dick pulsing inside me. It was incredible. I'd never felt prouder than I was at that moment, knowing my tight hole had given this superior man such pleasure.

I vaguely heard Emily's moans subsiding in the background as Brad finally pulled out of me, slapped my ass, and collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Goddamn, little buddy," Brad said with a laugh as he caught his breath. "I hope you're ready for me to wear that ass out this weekend."

"Mmmm," I moaned, smiling at him as I gazed in awe at his muscular, sweaty body. "I can't wait."

Emily plopped down on the bed between us, sliding her hand up and down Brad's chest and abs. "Um, hello, I'm gonna need some attention, too," she said.

Brad laughed. "Guess I'll have to go back and forth on you two," he said.

That's exactly what he did. The rest of the weekend was a blur of Brad using my wife and I for his pleasure as much as he physically could. We were happy to serve him however he wanted. He taught me to ride his cock, both cowgirl and reverse-cowgirl. He deposited another load inside me, and I eagerly licked a third out of Emily's pussy. He even stayed over Sunday night so that Emily and I could wake him up with a shared blowjob and he could paint both our faces with his cum before he left for work. We then made out happily, licking his cum off each other's faces.

After he left, Emily and I talked and laughed about how much our lives had been turned upside down so quickly. But I felt no judgment from her for becoming such a submissive cuck. She obviously loved it, and our love for each other only deepened.

***

A couple days later, Emily and I were sitting down for dinner together and she said, "So I've been thinking about reaching out to Riley."

"Riley?" I asked, surprised. "You mean your ex-best friend you caught Brad cheating on you with?"

"Yeah," Emily said. "I mean, given everything that's happened, I feel kind of bad that I ended our friendship just because she couldn't resist fucking Brad."

"Well, yeah, that makes sense," I said. "I think that would be nice for you two to mend fences."

She smiled. Later, I saw her texting on her phone. After a few minutes, she was giggling and glancing over at me mischievously. I knew something was up, but I trusted her and didn't interrupt whatever scheming she had going on. Finally, she showed me her conversation with Riley:

Emily: hey

Riley: Emily?! Hi! It's so great to hear from you, I didn't think you'd ever speak to me again.

Emily: yeah...I've been thinking, I feel bad for how things ended between us

Riley: oh, wow, really? I mean, it's totally understandable, I still feel so bad for what I did

Emily: well...some things have happened in my life recently, and it helped me understand why you did what you did

Riley: oh, ok...what do you mean?

Emily: Brad and I have kind of started hooking up again

Riley: really?? But I thought I heard that you got married?

Emily: well, yeah, I am...but that's what I mean. I realize now how hard Brad is to resist.

Riley: omg...so you've been cheating on your husband??

Emily: umm...not exactly lol...it's not really cheating when my husband knows all about it

Riley: ...he does? I don't get it

Emily: my husband is...into it

Riley: omg lol...I guess I've heard of guys like that, but I didn't realize it really happened?

Emily: lol yeah...he's, like, way, wayyyy into it...he watches and, um...does even more

Riley: wow...no offense, but you don't mind being married to a guy who's so, like...pathetic?

Emily: lol not really...that's kind of what makes it so hot

Riley: lol ok, that's cool I guess

Emily: so, yeah...the whole thing has just made me realize that I can't really blame you for not being able to say no to Brad

Riley: oh...so, like, you forgive me?

Emily: completely...I've even been thinking about how, when I walked in on you two, instead of storming out, I should have just joined in lol

Riley: omg! That would've been so hot...I have to admit, when I first saw you walk in, I was kind of hoping that's what you would do

Emily: wow, really? Brad would have loved that, right? Two hot little sluts sharing his dick?

Riley: um, wow, yeah lol

Emily: well...maybe we could make it happen now?

Riley: omg, Emily! You're so bad

Emily: what? You just said it would be hot

Riley: well...yeah...but I'm married now too

Emily: oh...that's too bad

Riley: yeah :-(

Emily: well...is your husband, like...anywhere near as good as Brad?

Riley: omg Emily!

Emily: lol...I'll take that as a no

Riley: I mean...Brad was...amazing. After you stormed out, he kept fucking me for like an hour...I came so many times

Emily: fuck, that's hot...I bet your husband never fucks you that good

Riley: lol...ok no, he definitely doesn't...he's super sweet but he hardly ever makes me cum

Emily: sounds like my husband

Riley: really?

Emily: totally...maybe you should bring him over too and he and my husband can both watch us with Brad?

Riley: LOL!

Emily: no, seriously!

Riley: Em...that's too crazy

Emily: it's getting you wet thinking about it though, isn't it?

Riley: I mean...yes

Emily: if your husband's anything like mine, he'll end up loving it

Riley: wow...you really think so?

Emily: definitely...he'll act mad at first, but then he'll see how superior Brad is and how hot you look when he fucks you and he'll start getting turned on...after a while he'll be sitting there with his dick in his hand while you take Brad's cock

Riley: jesus...that's actually really hot...you really think that's how it will go, though?

Emily: that's how it worked out for me...and it's been amazing

Riley: it sounds incredible

Emily: and there's more

Riley: what do you mean?

Emily: I know it sounds unbelievable, but...Brad even got my husband hooked on his cock

Riley: WHAT?!

Emily: lol...it's true...he's as desperate to take Brad's dick as I am...it's so hot seeing him bend my obedient little sissy husband over and pound his ass

Riley: holy shit...my panties are soaked right now, Em

Emily: mmmm mine too...omg we'd have so much fun with Brad together while our husbands sit there and watch

Riley: wow...you really think we can make that happen?

Emily: sure...don't worry, my husband will be there to help yours adjust to his new role lol

Riley: omg lol...well...I do need some good dick

Emily: perfect! Let's do it!

As I read, Emily wrapped her hand around my hard-on and stroked me. Toward the end, she whispered in my ear, "You love this idea don't you, baby?"

"Ohhh, fuck yes," I whimpered as she stroked me. I shot my load into the air as she giggled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

***

We eagerly awaited the weekend yet again. Finally, Friday night arrived. Brad came over first, having been told that Riley and her husband would be joining us. He and Emily cuddled up together on the couch as we waited for them, while I sat to the side in a chair. Emily wore a pair of denim shorts and a crop top.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it, and was greeted by a stunningly beautiful brunette wearing a sexy black dress. Like Emily, she was short and in great shape. I could immediately see why Brad had been interested in her. My dick immediately perked up at the idea of her and Emily playing around together.

Next to her was a shy-looking guy, about the same height as his wife. He was good-looking in a pretty, feminine kind of way. I had been worried that he wouldn't be into this in the same way I was, but just looking at him, a lot of my concerns evaporated.

"Hi, you must be Riley," I said, holding my hand out to her. "I'm Lucas, nice to meet you."

She smiled mischievously back at me, obviously thinking about what Emily had told her about me. "Hi, Lucas," she said, shaking my hand. "This is my husband, Noah."

"Hi," Noah said softly.

I shook his hand and welcomed them both inside. As they came into the living room, I said, "Noah, this is my wife, Emily, and our...friend, Brad."

Riley hadn't told Noah anything about the situation, so naturally he was surprised and confused at the sight of my sluttily dressed wife openly cuddling up against Brad, whose arm was wrapped tightly around her. Emily and Brad just smiled back at him, amused at his confusion. Too polite to say anything, he just said, "Um...nice to meet you both," and sat down in a chair next to mine.

Emily and Brad both stood to greet Riley. Emily gave Riley a big hug, saying, "Oh my god, it's so good to see you, it's been way too long."

"You too, girl," Riley said. Then she turned to Brad, and they embraced. Brad's hands rubbed up and down her back, sliding down to her butt right in front of Noah. After they parted, Riley said, "You two looked so cozy on the couch together, do you mind if I squeeze in with you?"

Brad smirked. "Not at all," he said. They all sat down on the couch, Brad in the middle. Immediately, Brad's arms were around both of their shoulders.

Riley just looked over at Noah as if this was the most normal thing in the world, smiling at him. Noah glanced around the room in confusion, then finally said, "Um, honey, what are you...?"

"What?" Riley asked innocently. "Honey, I told you Brad and I used to be really close. I've really missed him." Her hand patted Brad's muscular chest as she spoke.

"Uh...okay," Noah said finally, clearly upset but not willing to stand up for himself. The rest of us all slyly smiled at each other, knowing now that this was going to be really easy to pull off. Brad pulled both women closer to him.

"It's so cool you're not like a super jealous type, Noah," Emily said. "I love that about Lucas too. Like, Lucas really understands that even though my marriage with Brad didn't work out, there were a lot of really good things about it too that I miss. And we can still share those things without it being a big deal, ya know?"

1...456789