The Ex - One Night Only

Story Info
Husband enjoys sharing wife with her ex-boyfriend.
2.7k words
4.71
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBT
JackBT
5 Followers

Fancy restaurant in European capital

Dressed in short lacy white dress with long sleeves and a high neck. Hair in a high ponytail. Heels. Bare legs. I'm not sure if you're wearing a bra. Surely you would be? Wouldn't you? But it seems like your nipples are hard and your breasts bounce when you laugh. You've also spent a lot of time on your makeup and you look really, really good. I'm interested you've put so much effort in.

We're having dinner with your ex. Sitting round a small table in a secluded corner booth.

He's actually a really nice guy. I get why you were with him. I am also feeling very turned on as we sit there all dressed up eating fancy food and drinking expensive wine. Because I'm imagining you and him before. Before me. I'm imagining what you used to do when you were together. When you were turned on. What you liked. How he touched you. How he undressed you. I'm imagining you taking him, giving yourself to him. To be honest, it's hard to follow the conversation.

You're teasing me. The tablecloths are long and you rest your hand on my thigh. Every now and then you graze the back of your hand against my cock. Just letting me know you know. It makes it even hotter.

The night rolls on. We're all luxuriating in the wine but as we relax I feel like we're all also enjoying the tension. You're laughing at his stories, turning to me to fill in the gaps, touching his arm. Then an image flashes in my mind of him sliding his cock into your ass and I get even harder. I feel like you're maybe flirting a bit but in really the most innocent way. I'm not even sure if you're doing it consciously.

You get up to use the bathroom. He and I talk easily while you're gone. He's a good guy. You sit back down, looking stunning. You reach for my hand under the table and pass me a tiny crumpled ball of fabric. I glance down and realize it's your underwear. I can feel it's slightly damp. A thousand questions pour into my brain. I'm dying to know where your head is at, but all I can do is give you a look as I squeeze your bare thigh. For a moment I contemplate casually dropping your discarded underwear on the table but I need to be careful. I'm still not really sure if I'm reading the situation right. He's definitely being nothing but respectful. I'm enjoying this - I don't want to fuck it up.

Dessert comes and goes, and all I can think about is your bare pussy sitting there 10cm below the table. I'm so proud of you and so turned on by you.

It's time to go, but clearly we are all having a great time and the night is young. We are staying in a suite overlooking the harbour and I suggest we head there for a cocktail. As you get up from the table I'm watching closely and while your hem rides up and we see a lot of your thighs, you stay covered.

He hails an Uber and we all pile in the back, with you sitting in the middle. Again I'm finding it really hard to concentrate with your thighs pressed against ours, knowing you are naked between your legs. The driver is a young guy and he adjusts his mirror, making me wonder what he can see.

I rest my hand on your thigh, as high as I dare. You don't move it away. I apply the most subtle pressure to encourage your legs apart and feel you shift them ever so slightly wider. I notice he also has his hand on his knee and the side of his palm is touching your leg. Now and then you tap the top of his hand as you tell some story from your days together. So I know you're aware he's touching you. We drive through a darker area on the way back into town. I run my hand up your thigh, just gently pushing the hem of your dress higher. You don't resist.

We arrive at the hotel forecourt. I get out first and turn around to offer you my hand. I get a good look up your dress as you get out of the car and I have to adjust my posture to hide my hard on. He follows you out and I watch his eyes glued to your ass under the fitted lace of the dress. I wonder if he can tell you're not wearing any underwear? Is he looking for it? Is it the kind of thing you used to do for him? I get harder again thinking about it.

As he gets out I notice him shift his position too and I can tell he's just as hard as I am. It's not surprising, you look smoking hot from head to toe. So your underwear was damp and we are both hard. Interesting.

The lift is full, we're up against the back wall. No one can see my hand as I cup your ass, making no attempt to avoid my fingers resting against your pussy and asshole. You push back ever so slightly into me.

We get into our room and I go to the bar to make some drinks. He goes to use the bathroom and you come to me and kiss me hard on the mouth, pressing the length of your body against me. Your hand grabs me through the front of my pants. You hold the kiss as he re-emerges. "You guys are a beautiful couple". You give me a little smile as you move away and I pass you your drink. I'm starting to get the impression you're as into this as I am...

We sit on the lounge suite looking out over the harbour 10 stories below. We actually all fall silent but there is no doubt about the tension now. You in particular look like you are smouldering. Now what?

I'm so turned on and I want to explore this further but I'm not quite sure what is the next step. Then I remember your underwear in my pocket. Fuck it. I take it out and throw it on the coffee table in front of us. You go a little bit red but you don't move and it just sits there. "Ange gave me this back at the restaurant." He is beaming. "May I?" he asks, then as I nod he picks it up and holds it to his face, inhaling deeply. "Oh man I forgot how good that smell was!"

"Did she ever do that to you?"

"Oh yeah, all the time! Especially when we were somewhere inappropriate."

I look across at you and your eyes shift from him to me. I can see you biting your lower lip and I wonder what you are remembering.

"I gotta say, I'm lucky she's mine but you must have been glad to have her too. God knows she's incredible to fuck."

"That's for sure, that's for sure."

"What do you think blondie? He might like to touch you again? Just for old times sake?"

You nod and move across to sit beside him on the couch. He puts his arm around you and traces a finger along your thigh.

"You guys still look good!"

I take a sip of my drink. I'm wondering if either of you will take the next step but you don't. We stay like that for what seems like hours but is really only minutes. I've never been more aware of anything than him touching your leg.

"Babe. I think it would turn me on if you showed me how you used to kiss him..."

Again, a little nod. You turn into him, bring your lips to his and kiss with your mouth open. He pulls you tight and I see your breast flatten against his chest. You bend your hip and bring your leg up over his, stopping with your thigh resting just under his cock. I move and sit on the couch on the other side of you and slide my hand under your dress, running two fingers straight into your soaking pussy. I gently pump them in and out of you while you kiss him. "That is fucking hot." He can't see my hand. He doesn't know what I'm doing to you while he kisses you.

You break off the kiss and roll to me now. My fingers are wet against your face as I pull you towards me and kiss you deeply. He puts his hand between your thighs and starts massaging them up and down. I can't see if he's getting as far as your pussy but your dress has ridden up and I know he can see you. Again.

You are fumbling with my zip while we kiss and before long you have my cock out and are slowly sliding your hand up and down it. I'm not sure I've ever been this hard. I'm definitely just as wet as you and my precum spills onto your hand.

"Do you want to see his cock again little one?" Another of those nods, looking straight in my eyes. So fucking hot.

You turn again. Your whole ass is out now and you push it against my hip as you slowly, slowly, slowly pull down his zip. He springs out - just as hard and wet as I was. Just like you did with me, you start jerking him off. Then you stand up and turn around. Your dress is hiked up and your pussy is on full view of us both. It is obscenely erotic to see you like that in front of someone else. You go to adjust your dress but I hold it up. "Let him look at you babe. Let him see where he used to leave his cum." He and I both have our hands on our cocks now. You kneel down between us and start jerking us off slowly, staring at our cocks and then making heaps of eye contact too. Your naked ass is sticking in the air. The lights are on and the wide open window means that anyone who was looking in would see you in all your glory.

I haven't really considered how far we'll take this but in that position I know it won't be long before you take a cock in your mouth. I decide to help you out by guiding you to his. You lick up and down his shaft, strings of precum running between the head and your chin. He throws his head back in pleasure. You keep eye contact with me the whole time which makes it 1000 times hotter. I get up and strip naked while you lower your face onto his cock, taking him deep in your throat as you're so good at doing. Maybe you learnt on him.

I push the coffee table out of the way and lie down on the floor, shuffling my head between your legs until I'm positioned right under your swollen pussy. I get a feel for how turned on you are as you push down hard on my face, coating me. My hand is jerking my cock as you have your first orgasm all over my face. Goddamit this is too hot. I want to fuck you. I lift you onto your side on the couch. You lay your head on his stomach and once again take him in and out of your mouth. Your dress is bunched round your waist as you spread your legs wide and let me inside you. I'm not sure if this is the first time you've had 2 cocks inside you but it's fucking hot and I hear your little moans as I fuck you hard. He is reaching down and roughly massaging your tits through the dress and it's not long before I cum inside you, pulling out to shoot some on your thigh too. This seems to turn you on even more as you pump your lips even harder round him. I grab my phone and snap some pictures, particularly of the cum leaking out of you.

"Man. Was she always like this with you?"

"Oh yeah, she is a bad girl for sure!"

"Hey!" You come up for air in mock protest "I'm a good girl."

"Really? Why don't you stand up for me."

You're still looking like you just stepped out of a magazine, with really only the small trickle of cum down your thigh to give away what you've been doing. I stand up and kiss you hard again. I can feel your face is wet and as you reach for me I'm hard again. He undoes his shirt and steps out of his pants, so we're now both completely naked. You've still got the dress on. He stands behind you and you're sandwiched between us. We both kiss you on the sides of your neck and you throw your head back. I can feel you rocking your ass back and forth and I wonder where his cock is. I run my hand up your leg and realise your dress is ridden up again.

"Time we get this off don't you think?"

He undoes the zip and together we pull it down. "No bra! You dirty girl. It's almost like you wanted this to happen!" I joke. You push me gently back and I sit on the armchair in front of you, cock in hand again. I realise you still have your heels on and for some reason that makes me even harder. Your now naked body is lit up by the lamp and I get to watch front on as his hands massage your breasts and slide between your legs, circling the cum around your clit. You're still ever so slightly pushing rhythmically back against him, and I imagine his cock sliding back and forth along your ass crack.

I know now that i'm about to see you take another man inside you, and I'm actually struggling not to cum again already.

His hand reached up to the front of your neck, and I see you give another little shiver. "You know one of the things your wife most liked me to do to her?" "Fuck her in the ass." You're looking directly into my eyes. "Is that true?" You nod, and I realize now the head of his cock is pushing gently against your entrance.

"Can I?" You ask. "Of course! It's mind blowing!"

You shut your eyes and start moving more. He grips your neck and I can tell now that you've taken him inside you. Still standing in front of me, still letting me watch you relive what you've done so many times before. He's taking his time, but I can tell from the movement he's getting all of himself inside you. It's indescribable how turned on I am. I stand in front of you as he releases your neck and I kiss you while he slowly but regularly fucks your ass. I'm leaking precum onto your flat abdomen as my cock is pressed between us. "I want you in me too." Your voice is husky as you whisper in my ear. "Really? You sure?" Again with the nod. So I squat slightly and position myself between your lips, sliding in easily with the cum from previously. Now we are both inside you and you rock back and forth. There is more urgency now. He grabs your hips and starts fucking you harder. I've got your breasts pressed hard against my chest as we kiss passionately. You're almost being lifted off the ground as we thrust into you and before long we all cum simultaneously, shooting two loads deep inside your ass and pussy.

"Oh my fucking god."

We collapse onto the bed, lying on our sides facing each other with him behind you, still nestled in your ass cheeks as cum oozes out of you. "Was that good little one?" You nod, and we all fall asleep.

JackBT
JackBT
5 Followers