All Comments on 'The Exam'

by TxScribe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TimpooTimpooover 5 years ago
Love It.

My doctor recently decided to check my prostate. I lay on the couch and just had to remove my trousers. He pulled my briefs down at the back and inserted two gloved fingers into my heavily gelled bum. I was loving it. He withdrew his fingers and went to his computer. I was rock solid. He came back for a return trip and back went his fingers. He muttered and I gasped, as he withdrew his fingers I groaned and my cum hit the front of my pants.."Worthwhile me checking then, There's no problem."

He found my experience funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there

The clinic I go to has a female and male both, I get checked once a year and most of the time I get the male doctor. last year it was the female though, a foxy and in shape 30 year old, easy on the eyes.

No nonsense about her though, she checks everything of course. Her nurse is a heavy set gal a bit older, I swear I saw her lick her lips but I admit I was red faced the whole time. Erection yes, but ejaculate no, thinking of feeding my Cows worked that time.

So, I understand perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

I recently hurt my left nut and had a gorgeous young female PA examine me. I was in such pain that Mr Happy didn't come up. I was devastated. I told her that she was the first woman that ever saw me soft. I ended up with a MRI given by another beautiful woman. Damn pain. Didn't come up then either. Guess maybe I'm getting too old for this shit. Thanks for the story.

allnitedinerallnitedinerabout 5 years ago
Good read, loved it

I could really feel the tension and pain. I actually have cum without being touched. My wife and a few of her friends helped. Amazing experience and I really came hard. Most enjoyable. Never had a repeat though, never quite felt as good as the first time.

Back to your story. Like I said, I felt your pain and glory. A really enjoyable read. One small criticism, you kind of left me hanging with that ending. Not looking for anything sexual, just a sense of closure. A walk of shame leaving the office, not wanting to make eye contact. Maybe the receptionist who couldn't look at you as you left and kept smiling at her desk. Surely you must have felt something as you cleaned the cum off and dressed again.

Never mind, just me being picky. You got 5 stars out of me anyway. Good job.

plsirronplsirronover 4 years ago

My dermatologist is a short, cute, young Asian lady. Her assistant is a young pretty black girl. Every time I have gone to see her I’ve been wearing shorts & flip flops. Each time I was told to take off my shirt for the exam. The last time I was there she was burning some spots off my back. Because I was flinching each time she froze a spot, she told me to bend over and touch the wall. Yes, thoughts raced through my mind! The next time I see her, will be late October, I’ll probably be wearing jeans. There are a couple spots on the back of my thighs that need attention. Dropping my pants for them is s very exciting CFNM thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

We have similar tastes. Great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous