All Comments on 'The Exam'

by CanadianTease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

That was hot! I read it before my wife gave me a handjob and I came in less than a minute

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Second Chapter Please

Oh, who am I kidding. This story is a great setup for at least 5 chapters.

You have a wonderful writing style and it shows in each of your stories. This story reaffirm this about you. I encourage you to write more.

If a chapter 2 is written, I imagine going back to the waiting room where Cheryl notices Eric appearing to suppress a slightly frustrated, dazed and embarrassed expression. However, not so much as to prompt a potentially embarrassingly inquisitive conversation in the doctor's office. Rather, she smiles brightly takes his hand and they walk out of the office as she leads a conversation about getting takeout food for lunch and going to his home for a meal and conversation together. A casually probing conversation about the exam to be assured everything is okay, but maybe causing him to feel a bit guilty about the exam while also not wanting to lie to his sweet Cherly, and therefore results in him cutting the conversation short by indicating the doctor is the export and that the doctor indicated to him that she would be glad to meet with Cheryl if she had more questions. Indicating the doctor is more qualified to fully explain, but that there's really no need since everything is okay and that there's there's no need for concern. Stating this with the assumption that Cheryl would simply drop the topic with the assumption there was no need for further explanation. A wrong assumption but not enough for Cherly to ask for a phone consultation with the doctor. After their meal, Cherly tells him that maybe he should take a hot shower to relax and unwind. He agrees. While he's in the shower, his home phone rings. From the shower, he asks Cherly if she can take the call for him.

Cherly answers and the caller says "hello, this is doctor Lara. I'm calling to schedule a follow up with Eric... is this Cherly?" Cherly warmly acknowledges it is her and doctor Lara continues "well seeing the two of you at my office today was nice. Regretfully the two of us did not have an opportunity to talk so I'll mention that Eric's checkup today was only one half of a more thorough exam that perhaps should be considered for both people in a relationship. However, since it's strictly optional, I understand if you might want to decline. On the other hand, I'm glad to schedule an appointment for you individually and then perhaps schedule a followup with both of you, together."

Cherly's curiosity and Eric's earlier suggestion to talk to the doctor prompts her to responds "if you think it would help...." Doctor Lara interjects "great, I'll take your number and ask my medical assistant to contact you to schedule a day and time this week. Please just let Eric know that a followup would help us all be absolutely certain all is okay. Please let him know to prepare by maintaining a high protein and vegetable diet for a week. No dairy, sugar, alcohol, or processed foods. He should exercise strenuously each day." In a clinical tone, adding "and he should also abstain from masturbation. Thanks for taking my call Cherly. I must go now. I look forward to your appointment. Goodbye for now."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

You could have been describing the talents and abilities of my wife! She has done this very effectively and erotically. She can get a man off with just one finger. And her talents stroking between the scrotum and anus are unbelievable. Amazing!

CanadianTeaseCanadianTeaseabout 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry I didn't respond sooner!

To Anonymous of 02/04/21 - Well, I can see your imagination has been active! I don't know if I'll be involving myself in Eric and Cheryl's future, but you are certainly free to do so - I don't lay claim to them. The only suggestion I would make is that I see Cheryl as being much shyer and more reserved than in your description - innocent, vulnerable and malleable in Lara's wicked hands! If you in fact put your erotic hand to penning a sequel, I do hope it won't be written by "Anonymous" ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, oh my God. So hot!!!

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous. A very titillating story. Had a few similar fantasies myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianTease@CanadianTease
Hi guys! My new email is: cn-tz@yandex.com Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate your comments.