The Exam Question Pt. 02

Story Info
A teaching assistant takes one for her professor.
2.9k words
3.38
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

St Andrews was under a lot of scrutiny after Wesley spilled the beans. A lot of protesters were outside of Dr. Llana's office shouting things like 'Have a doubting professor? Get an easy 100% on your exam!'. She had to resign from being a professor right away and was even under investigation for her Ph.D. They had to do a background check to make sure she didn't pull off any similar tricks as a student during undergrad or graduate school to inspire giving such a fraudulent exam to Steve and Wesley.

Wesley broke off his life long friendship with Steve. He thought that during those days out of town, Steve secretly told Esmeralda that her sexual services were no longer needed and they are even with Dr. Llana. Steve reciprocated breaking off this friendship with Wesley for being so distrustful that he couldn't even wait a whole day before assuming the worst, that he just had to ruin everything. However, he was glad to at least have spent those days with Esmeralda, if everything else was going to go downhill from this incident.

The two parted. Wesley decided to complete his degree elsewhere, as St Andrews shut down after the scandal. Wesley got a Scholarship at an Ivy League College, of his choosing, for being the one to expose the corruption at St Andrews. Steve didn't get such a luxury, as he was ratted out by Wesley for taking a bribe, and it was on his permanent record. This made it harder for him to further pursue his degree.

Esmeralda got moved to a different hospital to begin the mental recovery. The scar on her nose was slowly healing, with the stitches being dissolvable. Although, it was a bit itchy until the scab healed fully. Her parents were the first people to pay her a visit her. They were informed right away after the first responders took the ID out of the pocket of an unconscious Esmeralda when she passed out in front of the liquor store. They also took the car keys out of her pocket and gave it to them so that they can drive it home while she stayed in the hospital, and avoid parking fines.

Dr. Llana visited her and wished no ill will for failing to fully satisfy the boys. She understood that it was simply too much for Esmeralda to handle. She wished her the best recovery. Esmeralda was put on anti-depressants, to be taken twice a day. It took a few days for the effects to settle in, but she was monitored by the hospital staff to avoid causing any more self harm (intentional or not).

Her hospital roommate was named Bing. He was an Asian man who loved to talk in simple short phrases, instead of complete sentences. She didn't look down on him, because she was in a similar situation of facing mental battles. Esmeralda was getting some vibes to a novel she read in high school English called 'One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest'. She never thought she would be put in such a similar situation. There was a lounge room where the patients hung out when they weren't eating a meal nor getting exercise in the basketball court just outside. It had a TV mounted in a corner, where a few patients often watched sports. There was a piano in the room as well. Bing loved to play the piano, although only seemed to know one song. He played Hedley's 'Perfect' several times a day. Esmeralda was impressed by his talent. She knew every patient there was talented, and only had a shadow or demon that they had to get rid of before returning to being a functional member of society.

The meals were very minimal and left her, and all the other patients, very hungry most of the time. Dr. Llana visited her a few times, feeling guilty for Esmeralda being in this situation. She told her that she took all the responsibility for the flawed exam. Esmeralda will not be held accountable, as Dr. Llana made it clear to investigators that she had no idea the contents in the exams and therefore, can't be held as an accomplice. Wesley initially thought of challenging those claims, but decided just to settle for the free tuition and not waste anymore time contributing to the investigation.

The narrative that came out was that Esmeralda didn't know what exam questions were being given out to the two when she was an invigilator. But she was dragged along by being presented as a bribe to the two when they matched their tire question, and Steve was the only one to succumb to his lust while Wesley refused and took a few days to summon the courage to come out to the public with the allegations. The story was plausible because Steve already spent his refunded tuition, while Wesley didn't. Steve didn't receive money from his parents that week to go on a splurge, so it had to have been the money from getting a half course tuition refund. Wesley even presented the photos from that day out of town, to which investigators quickly went back to the area and confirmed with the restaurant staff that the faces were familiar, and that there were only two of them that day (ie Wesley wasn't with them).

Esmeralda felt some comfort, that it wasn't all her fault. Given how easily Wesley would stab his supposed life long friend in the back, he probably would have eventually snapped and exposed everything regardless, even if she did wake up that day in time to meet him.

Her parents also visited from time to time. They were given the narrative that everyone else was and understood why Esmeralda drank herself crazy, as she was used as a sex toy for bribery. It was one fateful day when their visit collided with Dr. Llana that Esmeralda's dad tried to strangle her. The staff had to intervene and it caused quite a scene. It would have been even worse if Dr. Llana didn't already pay for Esmeralda's hospital bill. Bing played Hedley's song again on the piano. Hearing it play from the lounge room gave Esmeralda's dad some emotional feelings, by reminding him that people, even people like Dr. Llana, aren't perfect. He eventually restrained himself. A daughter in hospital is already bad enough. He didn't need to go to jail and cause even more grief for the family.

Jewels also visited her. She was allowed one daily call while in the hospital, and she used the first chance she got to call Jewels to tell her which hospital she was in. She welcomed her with a kiss on the lips. Esmeralda was a bit embarrassed to do it in front of the other hospital patients. She visited when they were doing an arts and crafts activity in the dining room. They made paper flowers. She gave it to Jewels to take home when she was done.

The anti-depressants were slowly taking over. It made Esmeralda get amused very easily. She stood on a small table in the lounge room and used a marker to draw a penis on the ceiling. She also started getting into smoking. Patients who were already smokers were permitted to go down to the hospital entrance and have a smoke. Bing had a deep voice and it made him sound silly when he whispered short phrases like 'Smoking is fun'. It made her giggle enough that she just had to go outside and join him. He gave her a cigarette and taught her the basics: like keeping it in your mouth while igniting the flames, and using your free hand to cover the lighter from the wind. Her parents did smell it in her clothes during their visits. She showered at most, one every few days at the hospital, as she barely had any change of clothes. However, they couldn't dare get mad at her lest it upset her enough that she causes more harm to herself.

It was after a week and a half when her nose was almost fully healed. Esmeralda was ready to be discharged. She wanted to leave with Jewels. Her parents let her be with her love. Nothing could have been worse than what that evil Dr. Llana put her through, granted they didn't know that Jewels worked at a waxing salon. They thought Jewels was another former teaching assistant of Dr. Llana's, and that she could support her during this hard time. The nurses informed Jewels of the anti-depressant prescription for Esmeralda, that she takes it twice a day for another six months.

Jewels commanded her, in an authoritative tone, to get showered right away. Being at an hospital for that long made her stinky. Esmeralda found her tone to be kinky and sensed it was roleplay for later. Jewels did indeed follow her into the shower. Jewels was strong enough to carry Esmeralda and hang her upside down. She licked her pussy while Esmeralda ate Jewels' pussy while upside down. Esmeralda's crotch marks from Jewels and Steve were long gone. Jewels noticed and knew that her nose scar will also be complete gone over time. Or at least she hopes. There might still be a permanent small dent. Nonetheless, it wouldn't make her any less attractive. Jewels noticed a bit of stubble has grown back already. She promised to give her a good waxing again afterwards.

After the shower, Jewels waxed her on a massage table and then took her back to the shower to scrub her crotch clean. Then, they went to her bed. Esmeralda lied with her legs spread out and let Jewels stick two fingers in her, as she slowly began fingering her. She gradually went faster, as she noticed her two fingers getting a bit wetter and Esmeralda kept moaning. Esmeralda then sprayed her pussy juices over Jewels and let out a scream. Jewels laughed and was longing for this moment that her love gets this pleasure. Esmeralda teased that she got her bed wet. Jewels didn't mind. They decided just to cuddle together on an inflatable mattress and sleep, and then she'll focus on cleaning the sheets on her bed in the morning.

Steve wasn't so lucky. His parents turned on him. They told him that he should have gone to them right away after writing the exam. Because he was willing to take a bribe, they thought that meant he could have blackmailed his way to a degree if he didn't get caught. If Wesley didn't come out with the allegations, they would've thought that the flat tire story was fabricated and they just got lucky with planning the details of the lie in advanced. In his current predicament, Steve had no future and no support from his own parents. Therefore, he went to the same lake that Esmeralda went to (before she went to the liquor store) and just jumped off the dock. His body eventually washed up onto the shore after a few days.

The news was heard by everyone. Esmeralda was still taking her anti-depressants and the effects of it prohibited her from feelings of devastation. It wouldn't have been too much to take in either way, because again, Wesley was mainly responsible for this.

Wesley didn't actually care. News did reach him at Harvard, where he was studying. As he was associated with Steve by being part of the scandal, they had to inform him of his passing. Wesley was quite the apathetic person and was stubborn enough to only think that Steve brought it on himself for snaking him out of his own time with Esmeralda. But he was better off now. Many girls at Harvard admired his courage to speak out against Dr. Llana, and he got all the pussy and hand jobs that he ever wanted. There was one session where a bunch of them from a sorority got together with him in a room. Wesley sat on a couch naked. They all sat on the floor in front of him and took turns jacking him off until he came. They joked that the one that gets him to cum is the one that he likes.

One was a Latina who talked real dirty to him with her accent and gave him strong tugs. The girls all found it hot how she handled the cock. Most however, weren't very experienced, and therefore, the sorority leader took over. She was bisexual, having hazed many of those girls in the past, with golden blonde hair. She showed Wesley no mercy and aggressively jerked him off until he exploded. It as met with a lot of wide opened eyes, as most of them have never seen something so hot before. The Latina was resting her chin on Wesley's left leg, watching it happen. She continued the aggression by licking his cum covered penis head, making Wesley shake. The Latina had to taste his sweet cum as well and joined in on the licking. The two girls licked each other's tongues and kissed each other to exchange his cum in their mouths. This was the life for him.

The semester didn't officially begin for another week. By then, Dr. Llana's background was thoroughly checked to ensure she did not pull off anything fishy during her under or post-grad. There wasn't any and her Ph.D. stood. Therefore, all the credits/degrees earned by her former students stood and Wesley was permitted to carry them over to his current program at Harvard. The other students studying during that semester were also permitted to carry their credits over to whichever new campus they choose to study at. However, they weren't whistle blowers like Wesley and therefore, weren't given a scholarship like Wesley. He already had an exciting start at Harvard, getting jacked off to climax by the sorority leader and all.

Jewels was concerned about Esmeralda. All she had to remember Steve with were the memories of the date and him biting her crotch. Therefore, Jewels decided to bite her again. She laughed at her attempt to re-enact it. Jewels also remembered that she did fuck Wesley and that was all she had to remember him by. Therefore, she decided to stick her tongue in Esmeralda's pussy and lick it clean. Esmeralda appreciated the gestures but insisted that she was fine. She was given many openings to be a teaching assistant, when a lot of colleges heard about what happened to her and how Dr. Llana did her wrong. But Esmeralda decided just to wait until she's done with the anti-depressants and then think about what to do next. Jewels was generous enough to house her free of charge for the time being.

Esmeralda did a lot of wild things, still being loopy from the anti-depressants. She continued smoking cigarettes after Bing introduced her well at the hospital. Jewels didn't think it was a good idea but also didn't forbid it. She did most of it in Jewels' home to avoid putting up with the windy outdoors. She also decided to get a tattoo. She liked joking around a lot, and hasn't stopped since being in the hospital. Therefore, she decided as a joke to get a tattoo of a camel on her toe. The artist she visited warned about the abrasion from walking every day that can make it fade. Therefore, she got in on the top of her toe instead. It was the better option, relatively speaking, so the artist did it. He felt he warned her well enough about potential abrasion. She went out to bars asking guys if they would like to see her camel toe.

Wesley had his way with the sorority leader. Her name was Mariah. She became his next bestie and he promised never to turn against her. They tried a lot of kinky things. Mariah did doggy style with him while wearing a pink toque. The toque made her look like quite the tomboy and many of her sorority sisters, who were watching it all, cheered her on. They hardly ever fucked in private.

There was one instance where Wesley was doing box jumps in the campus' gym and he sprained his leg. One of the sorority girls (a dark tanned brunette) was there and took him to her room to give him chiropractic treatment on his leg. He lied on a massage table in the room. He didn't have any pants or underwear on. Therefore, she kept accidentally touching his penis. It made him get gradually harder. She had no choice but to begin jerking him off so that he can cum and not have a hard penis anymore. The big penis got in the way and made it harder for her to massage his leg. Mariah stormed in the room, after looking for Wesley everywhere. She was mad that he was getting a hand job from another girl.

She pushed her over and began jerking him off. She told him that if he wanted a happy ending, he should have just asked her. Mariah would have been happy to jerk him off to alleviate his horniness so that he could get a proper chiropractic massage. She was at least glad the tanned brunette didn't take off her clothes yet to do anything besides touching his penis. After cumming, Welsey claimed that he already felt better about his leg, to which Mariah responded by kissing his penis head like it was where his booboo was.

Dr. Llana was getting sued by Esmeralda's parents for exploiting their daughter and causing her depression. Steve's parents were also suing her for causing their son's suicide. Dr. Llana couldn't take this anymore and decided just to end it all. Wesley lacked any empathy when he heard the news and continued dishing out the bounty in his life of having Mariah and studying tuition free at Harvard.