All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 02'

by LittleTom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Utter crap!

In the next story, I am sure the husband, oops sorry, I mean the pussy will get fucked just like his wife. Good thing they found a black guy with a huge dick. Those are so hard to find in erotic stories.

Here I thought that the wife had come to her senses and was going to tell her husband that she didn't want to do this, she just wanted him. Oh well, what a disappointment. When you get to the husband getting fucked, please put it into the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is for them

Unfortunately, none of the them is her husband. She has shown she'll do what she wants, when she wants with whom she wants and she doesn't care if he's there or not and especially doesn't care if it destroys him. Isn't that what everybody looks for in a marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DEFAMATION!!!

Such crud...

This wasn't experimentation...This was pure Defamation of the marriage....they are both fucking idiots...littletom

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why do they read it if they don't like it?

Different but sexy! And, very erotic!

I just don't understand why these non-writing-freaks will read something all the way through if they don't like it. I guess it's just so they can critize the author that they envy for his writing ability!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TO WORDS "SICK FUCK"

Any man who lets that happen tpo his wife needs to be raped and fucked in the ass himself. You are lower than whale shit. unbelievable. Sad little fucking Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unread

I read comments first to see if story seems worth reading. After reading the comments, I decided not to read something all the commenters described as sick garbage.I wonder about the anon from Florida who thought it was highly erotic. You know what they say Rich, If all the world says it's black and you see white,naybe you should check your glasses. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dearset Little 1

Don't be ashamed Little tomie sick one - its ok for you to want to be demeaned - to humiliate yourself and to think its ok or arousing. Its ok not to respect yourself as a man or a husband. It's not ok to try to influence others that its ok tho - you just need to be quiet about it - don't let anyone one know how sick you really are. As soon as they realize your base subhuman sorid desires - they won't work with you - socialize with you - let you near their children - go to chuch or the pub with you - well unless you tell them they can fuck your wife - whilst you get to watch their cocks - handle their cocks - getting gayly involved aren't you wimpy - just the frustrating and demeaning way you desire.

It ok little sick tomie - just open your mouth and say more gayly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best lately

I can't imagine why the negative comments above. I mean, what the fuck are these people doing here anyway and why even bother to read something they aren't going to enjoy. It must be the homosexual overtones which tells me alot of folks who read swinger stories are homophobes. I personally like the story alot and if hubby get fucked in the next submission, then I'll be cheering him on. The wife obviously is harboring some dark desires and I'm not talking about the black guy. I'm definitely looking forward to more chapters. And don't let these flaming assholes deter you. Thanks for a great story. One more thing. This is just fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

One of the worst I have ever partially read. Fuck you queer cocksuckers that don't like my opinion.

Likes WatchingLikes Watchingover 18 years ago
Don't Listen to the Negative Comments

Why do they take the time to read stuff they don't like. What do they take the time to write such nasty comments. Seems they are the sick ones... reading "Loving Wives," which is all about cuckoldry... then complaining about it. I like the story. My wife has many times been used by black guys and loved the thrill it, especially when she did not know their names, in hallways, parking lots, and in the back yards at parties. Keep writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Developing

I am looking forward to this story developing. Charlie should become the wife's Master. The husband would be a reluctant cuckold, but both he and his wife would both submit to their destiny, as a couple. The intensity of this story is about a couple coming to terms with their situation, and doing it together. The wife should be made to look into the eyes of her Master Charlie and be compelled to admit her status as a developing slave.

LittleTomLittleTomover 18 years agoAuthor
So funny...

I think these comments are hilarious. Why do people, delibrately reading a story from the "loving wives" section of the site, take such offence to a full on cuckholdry story? Me thinks they protest too much!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Now I know why you have wrote this story.

Your from the U.K.. With the exception of two authors, every male author I have read that hales from the UK writes about better men fucking their wives and treating the husbands like crap. All the better men must be foreigners, huh?

You asked why some people read stories in this genre? Well, I am going to give you an answer. Sometimes, just sometimes, a "Loving wife" story contains just that, a loving wife. She loves her husband and only him. They have an erotic adventure between just the two of them. They realize that they don't need to invite others into their marriage to keep it fresh and exciting. And then there is another type of story, one where the couple realizes that the sharing lifestyle is not for them. They sometimes have bad reactions to the lifestyle that sometimes threatens their marriages. And sometimes there are stories where cheating spouses are found out and there are consequences to their actions. So, you see, sometimes a reader has to shovel through several piles of crap before they find a diamond to read. Now let me send this shovelful to the side and keep searching for a diamond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Are Most U.K. Men GAY?

They only marry to have bait for beeg cocks - please enlighten us lidle tomie - yeah its just a story but to you its much more as we can see - it excites your jaded base mind and allows you to get it up and jack off all over one finger.

Disturbingly sick and subhuman the wimpy male is so torn and frustrated but needs the wimpy male humiliation fiercely to get aroused it become the only way to get excited so far - more will be needed soon as the jading grows. Soon pictures of young one's then when caught he can say - say mate whilst it was just sex I really didn't mean to do it - I'm really sorry there weren't two of them though.

So, you have cock desires and think you may be biGAY - you know admit it - that you are GAY and using the women you loved once it just a great kink to get it up.

Sorry and sad english - perhaps you were taken while young and thats why - nah you just love cocks and humiliation.

Probably too late butt get some mental help litdle tomie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
next they be coming to the house uninvited

people know who to respect,if you don't take respect you want get it.your childred i'm concerned about,what your whore will let happen in the house in front of the kids.she let one of her lover do the kids,that how much i see in the moral of the writer of this story.don't say it just a story,but you put out there for people to put in there minds.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

LittleTom, that kind of explains why his whorewife strays.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This kind of fetish fantasy is likely coming from a fem point of view. But in this category the unrealistic cuck fantasies are almost always very much disliked. That's a fact.

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Love it!! Not only do I hope they fuck the husband eventually, I hope the they continue until the kids are18 and fuck them with the parents watching!! Great story so far!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous