The F*cking Gift Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped her caramel cheeks, when he gotten enough. She eased down to ride him in reverse. He loved the way her back looked, toned and how those two dimples rested above her ass, at the small of her back.

She winded and twerked on his shaft. He watched as her cheeks wobbled. He loved the way she would move up, and stop just before she got to the tip and then drop her ass down. He reached and separated her cheeks so he could watch as his dick would get swallowed by her tight juicy pussy. He was in bliss. He pulled her back, so she rested on his chest and played with her clit, as he thrusted from below, until they both climaxed.

Later that year, they all met up in Miami again for another fucking gift exchange. This time the couples were Juan and Tanya, Dave with Toya, Jonathan with Cindy, Dean with Hannah and Laurie Ann with her former girlfriend Michelle, a pretty biracial woman with gray eyes and long curly brown hair.

This time, there were no issues. Everyone was with the person they wanted to be with and all the exchanges went according to plan.

They had an absolutely fucking great time.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife, His Toy Donald's infertile. His best friend helps out.in Loving Wives
Rent's Due How can Nancy and her step-daughter Brittany pay rent?in Interracial Love
The Shy Wife becomes a Hot Wife Formerly shy wife loosens up during a trip to please husband.in Group Sex
Party Full of Surprises Cheating wife enjoys the party more than she wished to admit.in Loving Wives
Sexy Teacher and Naughty Students Graduated high school boys date their former teacher.in Group Sex
More Stories