The Facesitting Bar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shiny black fabric now clinched tightly around Natalie's waist and Natalie turned her back and wriggled her hips as she waited impatiently for her friend to join her.

Emma knelt and eased her head into the crotch of Natalie's shorts. Natalie's skin was warm and scented, and it felt nice as she nuzzled in closer, burying her nose deep between Natalie's cheeks. She found her butt hole and gave it a teasing lick. She felt the straps tighten around her neck, but then a new strap pulled tight across the back of her head, drawing Emma's face deeper into Natalie's valley.

With the strap tightened, it felt as if Natalie's butt cheeks had parted and then resealed with Emma's face inside. It was as if they had been vacuum-packed together. Emma could barely talk. Her silent lips good for little more than anally stimulate her host. Emma felt entombed. The hot, scented air that filtered down between Natalie's cheeks was now the only contact with the outside world.

Suddenly Natalie's left buttock tensed and then the right, and Emma gripped her friend as she shuffled along behind her swaying hips. The shorts were much tighter than last time, and Emma could no longer meander between Natalie's vagina and butt. This was intense. She had agreed to spend the night like this and unable to talk she was powerless to even beg to be released.

"Hey Em," Natalie was twisting and pulling from the anal stimulation of Emma's panting breath, "Easy girl!"

"Can't help it!" Emma's schoolteacher voice was incomprehensible.

"Okay, I'm getting used to it." Emma tried to compose herself as she caressed her sassy black shiny shorts, "... and I thought my new jeans were tight." Her jeans were tight, she had dropped a size for Jake's benefit, but the warm blue denim was comfort fit in comparison and didn't contain a lust drunk girl.

*

The curvy reappeared wearing a short red negligee with nothing beneath. She had just locked Jake into one of the smother boxes and her voluptuous butt was already fantasising about him snuggling into her curves. Not that she was going to tell Natalie that she would be skin on skin with her boyfriend.

"Ladies, I usually let the top decide when it's time to be released," the curvy woman purred, her bust swinging without support, "But this time my libido will decide... and you girls look too cute to release until I've had a dozen orgasms."

She placed a vibrator on the bed next to them, turned on the baby monitor and then left, locking the door behind her. Bed was the best place for the women to explore their predicament and each other's bodies. And she didn't want to be disturbed.

The curvy woman walked over the smother box and hovered her curvaceous body above Jake's face that protruded from the red padded hole. She sunk down, her voluptuous flesh moulding to form a perfect fit around Jake's face. She smiled at the promise she made to herself to orgasm twelve times before releasing the girls. Maybe Jake had overheard her as he was well under way.

12