The Facility - Speak my Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
Let's find out some more about Dr Reid...
1.6k words
4.51
19k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a week in my room after that. Room, cell, call it what you will. Just a room with a bed and a bathroom. A slot in the door that someone opened to push through a tray of food a few times a day. The first few days I tried telling them to open the door, let me out, etc. Didn't work of course. Earpieces, like I said, they're not stupid.

I'd lost track of time when the door opened. Second time in my life the door opened, and for the second time in life, I was led by guards back to the room. I didn't struggle or resist this time. Didn't ask them what was happening, didn't even try to command them. Just let them lead me in and strap me to that chair again. They walked out and left me there. I waited for the Prof and Dr Reid.

They let me sit there, stewing. Would have been at least an hour. I spent that time thinking about Dr Reid groping her tits and fingering her cunt. I was hard, imagining it, when they finally walked in.

Prof looked exactly the same as last time. My eyes went straight to Dr Reid. She wasn't wearing a blouse this time, she was in a top that went right up to her neck, not showing any cleavage at all. Her skirt had been swapped for a pair of slacks. She also wore an expression of hatred that she didn't really try to hide as she glowered at me. I smiled back.

Prof led us off with the cheery news that they'd spent the past week debating whether I was too dangerous to work with and if I should just be locked away forever. He also explained that if was to make Dr Reid do anything "inappropriate" to herself, then I'd never leave my room again. Guess he was trying to scare me. Guess it worked too, because I resisted the urge to tell her to give me a lapdance.

He told me that today, we were going to examine my ability for use in interrogation. I nodded and played along, asking Dr Reid the questions he told me to ask. Well, not ask, like I said earlier, I phrased it as a command for her to tell me. Worked perfectly of course, she told me everything I asked. I was a good little test subject. For the first five minutes or so anyway, before I got bored.

Ok, so it might seem stupid to go off script and risk being locked in a cell for the rest of my life. But I didn't really like the idea of being their performing monkey forever either. Keep in mind, I had just been locked up for the past week too, so I might have been a little stir crazy. So after interrogating her about her birthday, mothers maiden name, childhood pet names and whatever other boring shit the Prof told me to ask, I got sick of it.

First I told them both to sit still and not draw attention to us. I could see the alarm in Ashlee's eyes already (obviously her first name was one of the questions I'd just asked).

I toyed with her a little. Just sitting there, looking at her, enjoying the fear in her pretty blue eyes. I felt my cock throb just from the feeling of power I had over her. And yet, I knew if I told her to do any of the things I really wanted, I was going to get zapped again.

So I told her she had sexy lips. She blinked, looking a bit confused, and then her tongue slid out, and licked those lips nervously. She didn't seem to know what to do, but after a few seconds she stammered, "Uh, th... thank you."

I smiled politely, like a friendly uncle, "You're welcome Ashlee... Tell me, when was the last time you had a cock between them?"

Her face turned red, and her eyes went from nervous to angry, but she couldn't stop herself replying, "Last night."

Obviously I needed a lot more detail, and she had no choice but to oblige.

Since her story doesn't advance my story, and since you're reading this to hear about me, I won't tell you all the details, but god it was hot hearing it...

Haha, just kidding you pervs, I know you want the dirty stuff.

So here it is, in her words, just as she told me:-

"I was sitting watching tv with my fiance. We started snuggling, our hands started to wander. I could feel him get hard, so I took him out, and I took him in my mouth."

I could see her blue eyes fill with tears as she told me, she was so humiliated. I asked her if she made him cum her mouth and she went on.

"No, I sucked him for maybe five minutes. He was touching me as I did it and I was feeling so horny. So I moved up and straddled him as he sat on the couch. We... we made love until he finished inside me."

My cock was like an iron rod as I listened to the gorgeous blonde describing how she rode her man's dick. If my arms weren't strapped to the chair, I don't know if I could have stopped myself jerking off.

"Answer all my questions truthfully. Did he make you cum?" I couldn't resist asking.

She nodded, her voice soft, "Just before he did."

I smirked back at her, "Did I make you cum when I made you finger your cunt the other day?"

Her cheeks flushed even redder and she glared at me furiously, "Three times".

"Three times?! You horny little slut, you fucking loved it! How long were you rubbing yourself?"

She looked down at the desk, "About an hour."

(Just to avoid one of my tangents, I'll let you know now, I've found this is generally the case. People will keep doing as I say for about an hour after I leave. If I stay there, then they'll keep doing it as long as I want.)

I looked over at the Prof, his cheeks were flushed and he had a sheen of sweat on his forehead as he sat there quietly.

"Did you watch her, Prof? Did you get to see her cum?"

He glared at me too, but it didn't carry the same hatred as the ones I was getting from Ashlee.

"Only because I was trying to help her. I tried using hypnosis techniques to reverse it... but nothing helped..."

I laughed, "Did it make you hard? I bet you've had plenty of fantasies about fucking your hot young assistant, right?"

He went even redder as he blustered, "Of course not, we're work colleagues, I would never think of her that way!"

I smirked at him, "Now answer that question again, but this time tell the truth."

He dropped his head and all the bluster left his voice, "I had an erection the whole time, and I fantasize about her every single day."

The look on Ashlee's face was priceless. Her jaw dropped, and she looked completely horrified at the thought of her boss thinking that way about her.

I chuckled, "I wish I could have seen it. I bet she looked real hot, cumming uncontrollably... hey, do you think I could make her cum just by telling her to?"

The Prof shook his head, still embarrassed, but his instinct to lecture and educate took over, "No, of course not, that's not how this works. The female orgasm is incredibly complex, relying on multiple factors, and affected by..."

I was bored already so I interrupted, "Ashlee, stay as still and quiet as you can (I didn't want the guards to come bursting in), and have an orgasm right now."

I watched her pretty blue eyes widen, and a cute little gasp escaped her cocksucking lips. Her body stiffened in her seat and I saw her tremble, her hands clutching at the armrests. Shudders ran through her body even as she tried to stay still. Her teeth clenched and her throat let out a cute little mewling noise.

The Prof and I stared in surprise and arousal as she cummed in front of us. After about twenty seconds or so, she let out a final gasp, her body slumping forward. Her eyes blazed as she lifted her head, beads of sweat on her flushed face, glaring at me, growling, "You fucking perverted creep. I'll make sure you never see the light of day again."

As much as I was enjoying this, I was aware of the risks I was taking. If I was to make them do anything more than I had, the guards would come back and fry me. And even if I left things as they were right now, I would probably end up locked away forever. I wasn't dumb enough to think I could just order them to let me go, the guards would be well aware that I wasn't to be let out of here. I needed to figure something else out, but right then, I was drawing a blank. So, to buy time, I told the two of them, "We will finish our session here. You're both going to forget everything that's been said and done in here today. Instead, you will think of this as a successful session in which I was completely cooperative. Understand?"

I wasn't sure if that would work, but they both nodded, and their expressions instantly changed from embarrassed and humiliated, to pleasant and smiling.

The Prof stood up and my little cumwhore, Dr Reid, followed suit. They both smiled and thanked me for my cooperation as they walked out. I saw Dr Reid looking a little shaky on her legs, but she managed to hide it from everyone else. The guards took me back to my room, as I started trying to figure out how I was going to get out of there. Turns out I didn't need to...