The Fair Comes to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, I felt as if I was being followed by a young father pushing a pushchair. So I gave him at least one long, lingering look up the back of my skirt, then smiled when our eyes met, which made him scurry away.

I only wish I'd put some stockings on. Especially when my dress rode up my thighs in the taxi going home and the poor driver could barely watch the road while looking at my legs.

Back at home, I was understandably as horny as hell again as I put the groceries away.

As I made a sandwich, I looked at my watch; it was just after noon. The Devil on my shoulder won again, but a banana couldn't satisfy this itch between my legs--only one man could.

Shane.

Without a care in the world, I put on my "going out" make-up, with bright red lipstick and a pair of black hold-up stockings. The only debate in my fuddled brain was whether to wear knickers or not. I chose the former, a sexy see-through black pair that had been a Valentine's Day gift the year before.

Half an hour later, I was nervously and hornily stepping off the bus in the town center. I tried my best to look nonchalant as I approached the fairground, but I felt my face burning up and my heart bursting out of my chest.

Just as I was having second thoughts, a familiar voice called out, "Hello, gorgeous. "What brings you here, or are you looking for second helpings?" Shane asked from behind the Hook-a-Duck stall.

I was mortified that it was so obvious--especially since I was a married woman.

Before I could answer, Shane had clambered over the counter and was swaggering towards me, wearing exactly the same clothes as the night before.

"Look at you; you're dressed sexily."The fairground worker was now standing right next to me and caressing my arse in public. "I bet you've even got stockings on for me this time; haven't you?"

His hand now slid to the hem of my short dress, but I anxiously stepped away and looked around to see if anyone was watching, much to his amusement.

"Where's your little friend today?" He asked as he looked me up and down. I shrugged.

"Do you want me all to yourself this time?" Again, I shrugged.

Shane leaned in and sexily whispered, "If you want my cock again, you better ask for it, you being married and all."

I coyly bit my lip and nodded.

"What was that?" He cupped his ear and turned to me.

My pulse was racing beyond all comprehension as I mouthed, "Yes, I want you."

He frowned and cupped his ear again. "What was that?"

"I want you. I want to... have sex again," I rasped, my mouth dry from nerves.

"I suppose that'll do." He laughed again, then put his arm around my waist.

"My dad's got the van, but Podge! Podge!" He called out when he saw another worker opening a stall. "Here, mate, give me the keys to your caravan for half an hour."

Without a second thought, the fat lad dipped his hand in his jacket pocket and handed a set of keys to Shane.

"Do I get sloppy seconds?"

"I guess so," my young Lothario replied without a by-your-leave to me.

The caravan was a short walk away, and we never said a word; but what was there to say at this stage?

As Shane unlocked the door, he looked around before ushering me in, and as he did so, he lifted the back of my dress to reveal my stocking tops and sexy pants.

"I knew it; you're a dirty slut!" He cackled as he pointed to the small living area. "Get your dress off; I don't have much time."

I hadn't expected to be wined and dined, but this was still a bit brutish by anyone's standards. But I did as I was told, and he winked when he realized I wasn't wearing my bra.

"You better get to work on this," Shane said, and waggled his cock in front of my face.

I instinctively reached out for it and pulled it towards my mouth.

"You are a fucking keen one." He laughed again as I sucked on his knob and gave the shaft a few sensitive strokes before wanking it into my willing mouth.

"I bet you don't suck your husband's cock like this, do you?" he teased.

Cock in the mouth I shook my head.

There was a sensory overload as I sucked his cock for the second time in less than a day. The caravan wasn't just untidy but smelled of damp and stale beer, and it didn't take a brain surgeon to work out that the smells from Shane's nether region were from both Janet and me last night, as he didn't seem the type to bathe every day.

It quickly began to grow and harden as I deliriously sucked and licked it while he roughly played with my tits, which became even rougher when I sighed every time he tickled my nipples.

"Get your knickers off then, Missus." When his cock was back to full length, he gave the command.

I rolled onto my back and, as sexily as possible, rolled my knickers down my legs, then left them dangling on my left ankle as I spread my legs to show him exactly what was on offer: a hot and willing married cunt.

Shane kneeled in front of me and pressed his long, hard cock deep into my married pussy, causing me to sigh... then pant for breath as he quickly began banging me like I remembered, causing me to instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

Jesus, it was huge, and he pounded me like he wanted it to hit my ribcage! As he fucked me ragged, he kept telling me what a "married slut" or "married cocksucker" and "dirty cunt" I was, which was turning me on as much as his cock was, truth be told.

I was delirious with sexual excitement and wasn't sure what was happening when the door squeaked.

and a voice called out, "Shane! "Gloria's looking for you, and she's on the fucking warpath!"

"Shit!" my young lover gasped, then panted, "nearly finished... nearly finished... shit." then he yanked his cock out of my cunt and shuffled forward, saying, "Here, married slut. Open your mouth."

I willingly complied, and his hot, sticky cock was back in my mouth, and I was wildly sucking and wanking it in my quest to make him cum.

"Can I have a go?" Podge asked his friend.

"Knock yourself out!" Shane gasped as he grabbed my hair and began thrusting into my throat.

The next thing I knew, his fat friend was spreading my legs and pushing his cock into my fanny!

"Fucking hell, man!" He laughed as he began thrusting like a scrapyard dog as I pulled my knees up to allow him deeper access: "This is as sloppy as fuck... "I hate going after you."

"It was as tight as fuck last night, though. "My fingers must be bigger than her husband's needle dick!" Shane romantically told his friend, who was now slapping my tits while he fucked me.

With one hand squeezing his balls and the other rubbing his long shaft, it didn't take Shane much more time before he fired a huge load of spunk into my throat, and I ecstatically drained the last drops out as he pulled his jeans up.

"Shit!" he gasped again as he fastened his belt: "There she is. "I've got to go, sweetheart, but Podge will look after you." Then he was gone.

"So, you like sucking cock, do you?" Podge panted before pulling out. I nodded and moved some hair from my face. "Come here then, slut; it's my turn for a blow job."

Without a second thought, I moved cat-like on all fours until I could reach out and tug on his short, fat cock with my left hand.

"Fucking hell!" he gasped as I fed his cock into my mouth and began squeezing his hairy balls. "you're fucking married!"

"Is that a problem?", I purred before re-entering his sweaty cock and lasciviously licking and sucking it until he tensed and a dollop of cum filled my mouth.

As he rolled back, I raised myself to my knees, feeling very proud of myself for having had a threesome and sucking my second stranger's cock in twenty-four hours.

YIKES!

Two more fairground workers were standing and watching us, and their jeans were around their ankles, and their cocks--and what cocks they were--were standing to attention.

"Shane said we could have a go next." The taller one smiled and moved forward to place his cock in my mouth. What the hell? I took it in my hand and gave it a good wank before dipping my head to suck it.

His friend wasn't going to miss out and moved behind, maneuvering me onto all fours before forcing his own long cock into my pussy.

Podge stayed too, and the three of them took turns fucking me in all kinds of amazing positions, with my favorite being on my back with my ankles on either side of my head. I was in heaven for the next hour, even getting on top of the taller one and fucking him while I took turns sucking the other two cocks and even managing to get both in my mouth at the same time.

With one of them keeping my knickers as a memento, I was practically pushed out of the caravan covered and full of spunk to make my disheveled way through the families that were now filling the fairground.

I was aware of a couple of sideways looks, but I didn't care... I'd had the time of my life.

12