The Fairy Lovemaker Ch. 02

Story Info
John gets an upgrade.
1.9k words
4.32
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so stunned by what Cecilia said, that when two brilliant white horses with fishtails burst out of the water, I barely reacted.

"Keep your underwear off, they are going to get in the way," she said with a smirk.

"What are these things?" one of the creatures neighed at me causing me to flinch back.

"Hippocamps, we use them for travel, don't worry they don't bite," she reached forward and caressed one's mane.

I climbed on one of them, thankfully their upper body is covered with thick white fur, so when I sit my gonads feel comfortable. As soon as I settle down the Hippocamp lurches and speeds into the ocean, the thing is incredibly fast accelerating from zero to one hundred in a matter of a single second. I clutch onto his fur, hanging on to dear life as I feel the wind whizzing past me, and my body lurchs with each turn the darn thing takes.

"Why is it constantly changing directions? Is there sea traffic or something?" I yell to Cecillia over the turbulent wind.

"It goes along the currents, so to conserve energy and get to our destination as quickly as possible," she responds.

I notice that she seems much more energetic and carefree than when we met just minutes ago. Her whole body seems to be more relaxed and I can't help but ogle as I see water splash across her body, making it glisten and shine. Her legs seem so strong and muscular as I see her kick the Hippocamp to increase her speed. She rides in a proud regal posture that makes her bosom thrust forward, my Hippocamp lurches, apparently determined to destroy the nice view.

We ride like this for a while until I begin to see a form in the distance. It's a massive villa that looks like it's made up of glistening white marble. It seems to rise out of the ocean, an island unto itself. It resembles a sort of ancient church, obviously much more grandiose in scale but still has a slightly gothic quality, the windows are made of colored glass, thousands of shades of blue that make the largest of the windows resemble a kaleidoscope. We finally lurch to a stop.

Cecilia leaps onto the white marble and helps me up, I'm still a bit shaken from the whole thing, it's not every day you get kidnapped to be a fairie's sex toy and then ride on fish horseback to a sea villa. My dick is also still just hanging out which makes the ordeal slightly more awkward.

I step on the clean platform "So... Where are we? And why?"

"La Maison de Mer, it's one of the embassies of Oceana, I brought you here so you can receive treatment," she threw a fish into her hippocamps mouth and shooed him away.

"For what? I feel perfectly fine, " I look down at my body, no limbs missing.

"You'll see," she says with a smirk and begins leading me inside.

The place is as exuberant inside as it is out. The villa is lit by chandeliers that glow without fire, lush carpets are draped on the floor and I feel as if they seem to soak all the sand and seawater on my feet. Cecilia seems to be ecstatic, almost skipping as she leads me deeper into the mansion.

"So here's the thing," she begins "Remember when I said that males were rare, well that was an understatement, I could probably count the number of males left in the kingdom on my hand. As such you won't help just me to gain some magic energy back, but rather the entire country of Oceana"

"What?!" I started freaking out. I don't have anything against Cecillia jerking me off again, but I can't be here forever, helping every fairy get her rocks off "I want to go home, I NEED go home, I can't be stuck here for years on end, helping every fairy get her rocks off" I also doubt every one of them is as pretty as Cecillia.

"First off, you won't need to help every fairy, just the sea fairies. Second, you don't have much of a choice" she looked back at me with a smile that unnerved me "I don't want to hurt you, John, you seem like a nice guy. But you have to understand, that a country having a constant supply of magic is a major political advantage, a MASSIVE one. So I can't let you leave."

We enter a room that has nothing but a large pool and shelves of bottles with a variety of shapes and colors.

"Alright, take off your shorts and get in the pool," Cecilia says while grabbing bottles from different shelves. I decide to follow her instructions, at least until I can get more answers on what is going on.

"Earlier you said we weren't on earth, what did you mean by that?" I ask in a slightly scared tone while entering the pool. The water was warm and gentle, relaxing the muscles in my body.

"Exactly that, we aren't on Earth," she said with a nonchalance that disturbed me.

"Then where are we?"

She pauses for a minute as if trying to recall a bit of information that she learned a long time ago "I believe humans call this planet Uranus"

The pool seemed to have a mind of its own, it generated gentle waves trying to mix the concoctions Cecilia poured into the pool.

"It's a long story, better suited for another time, but basically Faireis left Earth and settled in Uranus" she got down on her knees and put her hands into the water. "Are you ready to begin the treatment?"

"Can I please understand what the treatment is?" I noticed that my voice had a slight shake to it.

"Well, in order for you to help the entire kingdom we need to give you some upgrades, things that will help you fulfill the coming task. The first of these is to give you a better dick"

"What's wrong with the dick I have?!"

She giggled at my incredulity "Nothing is wrong with it, I know you human males are sensitive about that kind of stuff. But five inches is very respectable compared to the overall population of Earth. The thing is, you are going to need to service some very powerful fairies, as such, the bigger tool the better the impact"

I guess I won't complain about having a better dick.

"Ready to begin?"

"I guess so."

She began waving her hand through the water, causing turbulence to increase in the waves of the water. She chanted in a strange language, I'm not a language expert by any means but it sounded like a strange mix between French and Latin. "Aquam oriatur et cadat, corpus usque ad finem extendat, et spiritum horizontis invocet, ut auroram et occasum usque ad unum punctum perducat. Unum spatial. Unum ad tempus"

The water enveloped me, but for some reason, I could still breathe. I felt the water occupy all of the empty space in my body. I felt it wash out the impurities in my blood, stretching my body and my soul, I felt like plasticine. My bones felt nonexistent.

I don't know how much time had passed but eventually, I felt the pool simmer down and return to its previous state.

"Are you alive?" I heard Cecillia's voice enquire.

"I hope so" I opened my eyes, I expected some enhanced senses, but everything felt the same. I swam towards Cecillia and climbed onto the pool's edge. She looked drained and pale, it seemed she was struggling to sit upright.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, just performing this kind of magic drains me, did it work?" her voice husky and out of breath.

We both looked down at the same time. My dick had certainly grown larger, I was completely soft but it was still at least six and a half inches. "Well I need a pick-me-up, so care to try it out?" Cecilia looked at me expectantly, and I certainly wasn't about to refuse. I nodded with enthusiasm.

She started by getting me hard, picking up my dick with one hand and stroking it. Usually, that would get me instantly hard, but considering that I came just an hour ago I didn't get hard quickly. Furthermore, her hand was too small and weak for my new junk, I knew that I wouldn't get back to the full mast if we continued like this.

"Ummm... Do you think you can use both hands? I don't mean to be rude sorry" I enquired rather sheepishly.

"No, it's fine and I would, but the ritual I performed was really taxing I can barely lift my arm" Well that explains why she looked like she was about to pass out. "Do you have energy?" I looked at her, it seemed as if she hadn't slept in a couple of days.

"Yeah, I could just jerk myself off if you don't feel like it" I offered. Obviously, I would prefer to get a handjob from this gorgeous beauty, but I would also settle for just busting a nut on her beautiful ebony face.

"Thanks for being considerate but I get a better idea" She dropped her hand and smiled a weak smile "Fuck my mouth," she whispered opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out a little.

I didn't need to be told twice. I lined up my dick with my tongue and immediately shoved my dick into her gaping maw. It felt amazing wet and slimy, kind of like a sensual cushion enveloping my dick. I slowly started to gently fuck her face and felt my hardening dick growing inside. At first, she could easily take all of me, but as I started to grow she had to pull out my dick to take a breath.

"Fuck I think my spell worked a bit too well," she remarked breathlessly. my dick was fully hard at this point, I could barely recognize it as my own. It was ten inches of thick veiny meat, it didn't grow only in length but also in width and somehow it felt even more sensitive. I could feel the breeze on my glands, the leftover drops of Cecillia's spit dripping down my shaft.

"I'll be gentle," I said breathlessly "But can I please continue to fuck your mouth, I'm going crazy over here" She laughed at that. It seemed as if her energy had started to come back

"Of course John, I need it as much as you," with that, I plunged my dick back in.

I could only fit about seven inches without making Cecillia gag, but that was more than enough for me. I fucked every square inch of her throat, changing the angle every tenth thrust so I could experience a new part of her. I buried my cock in the inside of her cheeks, causing the skin to stretch on the outside. I slid my dick across her tongue, making sure that each of her taste buds gets to savor the flavor. I even managed to hit her uvula, my gland brushing up against it, making me squirm with the sudden contact.

"*Slurrrrrrp* cum in my mouth John *mooooah* I need to above as much energy as possible" I grabbed her jaw and used her mouth as a fleshlight. I could the orgasm building, making my knees feel weak and my body like jelly, each thrust into her mouth was heaven.

When I came my knees buckled. I could feel Cecillia literally VACUMMIING my dick, determined to get every last drop. With a resounding pop, she let my dick go and I fell into the ground. Too weak to stand. "Fumk John" she said through a full mouth "I needed that" and with that, I passed out.