All Comments on 'The Fake Massage Therapist Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!

Oh to have you as my therapist!! I've had several massages and none nearly as fun and enjoyable as these sound. Then again, I didn't know the "tricks" either. I just might have to try that next time.

Keep up the great writing.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Massuer's Technique!

If you've always wondered just how an erotic Massuer goes about doing his job - This story's for you. The writer takes us through all the little moves as he makes the recipients comfortable. Interesting Read! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

I am a lover of this style of story telling. I want to be involved. I am, of course, a pervert and proud of it!

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sniff her pussy too.

Wish you include sniffing her musky pussy scent and she gets a bit embarrassed about her pussy smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give us more

Please post more on this subject. I love it. Add a little licking next time with embarresment etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE!

Loved it! I hope you plan to continue!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
An amateur's guide to giving sensuous massages

Author magmaman has done it again; he's written an introductory manual that's as tutorial as it is arousing. The masseur in this story uses many of the tactile techniques and persuasive patter that my partner and I taught the students in our intensive course on giving sensuous massage. Getting clients to totally relax their inhibitions can make them eager to receive massage strokes that are much more intimate than those taught in traditional massage schools. I'm retired now, but I'm still a certified massage instructor. And I still give sensuous massages and lessons to whoever wants them, although now the sessions are free. In that way I have a steady supply of many body types on which to continue perfecting my erotic massage techniques. Amateur masseurs and masseuses can find more good tips on how to perform sensuous massage in magmaman's other massage stories on this web site. And all readers can get arousing stimulation from the many other contributions submitted by this talented author. Magmaman, write on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...