The Fall of Eastmarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, almost put cold, the worms finally ended it and quickly released him and disappeared, satiated on his tribute.

It took some time for Shannon to get back to his feet and redress himself, flush with embarrassment.

It was several days after his unfortunate run-in with the Ropeworms that Shannon decided he had been away from Amira for too long, the thought of being apart from her for so long was starting to hurt too much.

It was easy enough to find even as far away from it as he was. As he approached the small clearing he stripped his clothes off carefully, then proceeded to the nearby stream to wash them and himself. Walking back he found the familiar fallen tree and had sat down upon it to wait for her and dry off in the warm air. He had no idea where she had gone after they had mated, and he was filled with sadness upon waking up that morning.

'She was wanting offspring and I just happened to be the lucky guy, she didn ' t need me any more, ' he had thought at the time.

Laying his wet clothes out on the log to dry out he sat down and closed his eyes. He was wondering if he would ever see her again.

'Maybe she was waiting here for someone like me to come along, and now she has what she wanted, perhaps she has moved on? '

There was no warning.

No sound, no smell, nothing.

He let out a startled yelp as he felt a smooth cool mass land on his back, pushing him forwards hard onto his front on the grass. The mass followed him and quickly rolled him around on the ground. In moments he had rolled several times, feeling the muscular body of his attacker wrap around him and quickly trap him face down. His arms were held by his sides, but one of his legs had remained free while the other was tightly coiled within the creature's grip. He tried digging his foot into the ground to start pushing but his foot skidded off the lush grass uselessly. Next he tried squirming and pushing against his assailant, but that also got him nowhere.

He was shocked and inhaled quickly as he felt two cool hands and long fingers suddenly glide against his hair and shoulders, and a serpentine "shhhhh " whispered into his ear.

He felt some smooth scales caress his manhood, inflating it against his will.

"Sitting out in the open like that, unclothed as well. There are so many of us here you were about to be attacked by them all. You may have survived. Fortunately I got to you first. "

Shannon gasped again, feeling his now hardened manhood slip inside her slit and squeeze it just as tight as the rest of him. He moaned out loud.

She let out a deep teasing moan into his ear. "And look at how ready you are for me, " she said as she milked Shannons manhood, making him moan again despite herself. "Do you always get so hard and so quickly, and for anyone who attacks you? "

Shannon blushed hard at her words, he had no idea he was such a target, or that Amira knew his weaknesses so well.

"And now you ' ve gone and gotten me all excited. " She finished. "What will I do with you now.. "

Shannon suddenly felt numerous cool, smooth fingers play with his hair and scalp.

'Wait.. I thought this was Amira? ' The sensation of her hands and fingers sent him into a bout of struggling against her bindings, which she answered with a deep thrust and a tight suction on his manhood, causing him to moan in unexpected delight.

"You ' re not going anywhere, you are my prey now and I can do anything to you that I like. "

Amira, doing her best to keep her amusement and delight toned down, uncoiled herself enough to free Shannons arms. She grasped the back of his hands with her own hands and stretched his arm out and pressed them down into the lush grass under them both. Quickly she recoiled her body tight around his torso up to his neck and shoulders.

Shannon turned his head to one side and moaned again as he felt himself surrendering to his dominant captor. He kept his eyes closed as she squeezed him tight within her coils, then focused on pleasuring him with her slit.

Again and again Amira squeezed her prey, forcing him down into her slit where he was sucked and squeezed tightly, quickly bringing him to the brink of orgasm.

"From now on my little pet, your only job is to cum into me and feed me as I eat you all up, " growled Amira into her ear.

Hopelessly caught within Amiras trap and unable to escape from her relentless sexual pleasuring, Shannon quickly screamed as he came hard. Amira kept her aggression up, and extended the orgasm out as much as possible, leaving Shannon breathless.

She gave him a few minutes of rest, mainly for him to get his breath back before she took him again, just as intensely.

Shannon was given no choice but to orgasm again and again.

After each bout, Amira would roll him over onto his back and stare into his eyes, making Shannon moan as he stared back into her. As they did, Amira hypnotised him, sending a suggestion into his mind; one to feel happiness to be close to her.

Then once she was done she rolled him onto his front again and pleasured him until he cried out in release, rolled him onto his back and pushed another suggestion into his mind, to make him want to be caught by her.

Another bout, and another suggestion was to feel excited at being caught.

Again Shannon was milked to orgasm, again Amira invaded his mind, this time he was to ignore the human refectory period and have a desire to continuously orgasm. She also adjusted his body to enable him to do so.

Another was for him to feel extreme pleasure when orgasming when caught, and the last one was for him to take pleasure in not being able to escape.

Eventually Amira was satisfied with her modifications to Shannon and ceased her movements.

As a breathless Shannon recovered, he felt a pair of thick lips kiss him and then whisper ""What a good pet you are. I want to try something with you.. "

Shannons mind was in turmoil and tried to say something, but she shushed him quickly by gripping his chin and cheeks with her hands. Shannon kept quiet as Amira tightened her coils around him again and rolled him onto his front, making him look down into the ground. She then slid up his body until her head was above his.

Holding that position, Amira started concentrating and changing her body.

Shannon felt her slide up a little, her upper body now brushing the back of his head. He waited a few moments then gradually felt a building pressure, no two.. things pressing against his head and getting bigger.

"Mmmm, " moaned Amira. Brimming with Shannons energy, she slowly grew a pair of breasts.

First were some scales reforming into a pair of small nipples. Then the flesh around them started swelling, growing bigger and bigger.

Amira was delighted in the sensation of them growing, pressing against her captives hair and then slowly growing larger.

As they grew, her body acted on impulse and continued milking her pet, causing Shannon to orgasm again and again. Unable to stop her, Shannon was forced to climax his seed and energy into her.

"Good pet, " she moaned quietly into his ear, again and again, even as he was climaxing.

She continued to pour his energy into her new breasts, enhancing their size further until she felt them press against her pets ears before stopping again.

Shannon was panting hard. He had just climaxed and while he had use of a leg, it was useless with the amount of coils Amira had around him. Her grip was absolute.

'It has to be Amira, she feels just the same.. But she has hands now? ' his mind was in turmoil. Amira's coils over his rear kept him from pulling out of her, and actually made him thrust deep into her when she was milking him. He felt afraid for his life, but that only excited him further for some reason.

Amira smiled and flicked her tongue over his ear lobe. "Get ready my little pet, we are just getting started.. "

Shannon blushed hard again, clearly Amira had grown a lot more confidence in the few short weeks since he had seen her last. Confidence that he took secret pleasure in as she subjugated him into submission.

'Why do I like it so much? I can ' t move, she has me completely at her mercy and I am loving it. Why? '

He tried once more to wriggle free of her. It only got him more excited, even as he felt her slit suck his manhood back into place.

He felt Amira slide part of her body between his butt cheeks, her muscles there started a small massage. Then he gasped a little and felt a wetness, her body was changing again.

Shannon let out a long moan as he felt Amira push a thick penis out between her scales and straight into him. She had morphed a deep red, thick cock and wanted to use it. It was soaked in a thick mucus, and as Amira pushed it into Shannon it slipped in easily despite his inexperience and shock.

Shannons moans turned into breathless grunts as her appendage quickly slid past his prostate, causing him to jerk and twist with each movement she made and had him driving his own cock deeper into her slit.

Shannon was at a loss, astonished at just how long it was. It felt like she was extending nearly to his stomach.

"Now, " she again whispered into his ear, her voice sending his body shivering in response. "I will make you mate with me, while I mate with you too, " she giggled a little before thrusting into him, slowly and gently at first.

"Ahh.. ahh... ahh.. Amiraaa....! " Shannon whimpered.

Amira grunted and moaned into his ear as her thrusting steadily intensified as she put more and more effort into it. The effect she was having on his prostate was amplifying the sensations he was feeling in his manhood as Amira continued to milk him without mercy.

Again and again Shannon came hard.

Again and again Amira came just as much back into him, filling his insides with a thick and potent aphrodisiac. Magical in nature, it kept him energised, his manhood hard and his balls full. Shannon absorbed it all.

It also added a subtle enhancement to his skin, amplifying the sensation of Amiras scaly coils that held him tight.

Amira's breasts grew massively.

Between his incredibly powerful and unusually long orgasms, Shannon noticed with some muted alarm that his vision of the jungle around them was slowly disappearing, only to be replaced with a smooth cool rainbow speckled breast.

Over time, Shannons hearing became more and more muted as her breasts grew, surrounding his head.

It was an hour into their session during one of his more lucid moments that Shannon realised he could barely move his head at all, and nearly all of his vision was now blocked.

"Suck this my delicious prey, " muttered Amira in between her own fits of pleasure, as she slipped her thumb between his lips. Shannon moaned automatically and began sucking on it immediately.

Amira laced her fingers with his, gripping him firmly, lovingly. Shannon returned the gesture.

"Such a good boy, " she whispered, more to herself than to Shannon.

Eventually Amira was satisfied with her new breasts and stopped their expansion. They were so big she could barely see Shannons head between them now, she had him well and truly sandwiched in good, and she loved it.

Her magic reserves were overflowing, and she had done a lot of re-working on Shannon, making his muscles stronger, faster and more prominent, as well as enhancing his manhood. She increased his length and girth as well as adding in many more nerves, making it far more sensitive, therefore making it easier for her to control him.

She also added a subtle hypnotic suggestion that will always make him hard whenever he thinks of her.

At some point Shannon passed out, unable to process the amount of pleasure Amira was subjecting him to.

***

Shannon woke up soon after, on his side and barely able to breath. His head was resting on a very soft and smooth pillow, with another nearly covering his head completely. Both her arms were now free although his free leg was now bound tightly within Amiras coils.

Without thinking Shannon moaned softly and brought his hands up to Amiras new breasts and rubbed them softly, then tweaked her nippled a little, making the boa squirm a little.

He opened his eyes and before she could say anything, Amira had rolled him onto his back and smothered his face between her breasts, wrapping her arms around them and his head, holding him tight.

Shannon struggled hard, Amira only allowing him a quick breath now and then before pushing him back under.

She moaned as he struggled, driving his cock into her again. She happily reciprocated with her own while milking him some more.

Quickly finding himself suffocating under her and being made to orgasm again made Shannon pass out.

Amira, feeling his mind not fully out but aware of what was happening, released his face from her dominant mammaries, leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"That was for letting you know who controls you now. I won you. I own you. You are mine. I can have you any time I like. You cannot stop me, ever. If you ever run away from me I will find you, catch you, bring you back here and I will control you forever. " Her words echoing in his mind.

Still milking him she smiled as she felt him orgasm, and accepted her as his new owner.

***

They stayed together throughout the night, both feeling supremely content with the day's activities. His warm body also made for the perfect bed to sleep.

***

Shannon woke well into the morning, the sun already high in the sky. He stretched and twisted, then felt surprise.

'Amira.. She has gone again.. '

A sadness washed over him, then confusion as he felt his manhood quickly harden. He got up and walked to a nearby stream to wash off. The cool water took his mind off her quickly and made him think of his next move.

'There is more area to cover, it will take days to cover it all, i need to move.. '

He lamented having to leave again but he had no choice.

Still, he felt physically good for it. His body was ache and pain free which surprised him a lot. He also felt very strong and energetic.

Quickly donned his clothes and armour again he set off, eager to come back as soon as he could.

Chapter 3

It had been several weeks since their last encounter and Shannon was hot and bothered. Every thought of Amira had turned him on much more than he could ever admit to. He needed her. Needed to feel her again. He knew she approved of his mission, there was no way she would prevent him from doing it as he saw fit.

Neither did she assist him though. He got the feeling she wanted him to explore on his own, and knowing the various Morphagens around, perhaps become prey to them. An idle thought of being strung up by vines, being ravaged, and having Her watch him both filled him with shame and hormones.

During his time away he had surveyed several valleys and a mountain, none of which contained anything seriously threatening.

There was a nest of Plummeting vines, an unusual plant that reproduced by trapping a male or female human and milking them of their energy. It was so called due to its flexible rubber bell that plunged down on a victim's body from above, then formed an airtight seal. Trapping its prey within, it would feed them with water and oxygen before hauling its prize high up and out of reach of any would-be rescuers. With its victim at its complete mercy, it would milk him or her for days before slowly releasing them back to the ground.

It released all its captives, allowing them to feed and water themselves, in the hopes that they would wander past again.

They were a pest for sure, and he had heard of stories of one adventurer encountering one, he said he had sought one out deliberately and took extra supplies just so it could use him, release him, then he could eat and drink enough for it to take him again.

Shannon kept an eye above for any other such plants.

He also saw a striped trap; a large plant with a flower-like bulb, opened and flat on the jungle floor. The plant mostly lived under the bulb, and it used that as the trap. Whenever an animal were to walk onto its flower (which was coincidentally coloured to look like random leaf litter), it would shoot up and encapsulate its victim and pull them down to a seating position while sealing itself around the victims neck.

It would then draw the victims limbs into hollow sections of its body and hold them, further immobilising them. The trap usually held a victim for several hours before releasing them.Then once it was done either extracting seed or implanting its offspring into the victim (usually both), it would release it. The animal would then be free to run away and deposit its seeds around the jungle.

Shannon was quite tempted to find one and place himself into the plant's trap but decided against it. He had a lot of energy pent up and really missed Amira.

'Besides, she wouldn ' t approve of such a lowly monster taking her mate away. '

Continuing on he found yet another plant, one that he hadn't seen before. It was quite unusual, a thick and green stalk extending about a metre up into the air. On its stalk were numerous thin and long vines, all waving around as if in a breeze. The top 30 centimetres was shaped in such a way that made Shannon blush; it was a thick plug with a flared base, as well as a shorter, strong and thick flexible tube with what appeared to be sap leaking out of it.

Continuing his exploration he saw a large spider's web, easily twice as tall as himself. Looking up he smiled as he saw the owner of the web, a mature drider. The drider smiled back and lowered herself down to the floor and approached Shannon slowly. Shannon took her form in, a humanoid upper half, bare chested and proud. Her very white hair was long and well kept. Her eyes seemed so deep... The drider smiled and continued her hypnotic stare, reaching out to grasp Shannons sides and pull him against her ample bosom, triggering his weaknesses immediately. She quickly stripped him naked.

"Well well, such fine prey indeed. And so full of energy, " she said quietly to Shannon as she traced her clawed fingertips over Shannons body, cupping his rapidly hardening manhood. "And so ready for mating as well, " she smiled. Shannon moaned in pleasure and squirmed against her hand.

The drider leaned forward and kissed him hard before wrapping her arms around his back and under his butt, lifting him up into her web.

Shannon continued to moan as he was moved, the hypnotic stare of the drider affected him greatly.

Placed on the web with his legs wrapped tightly together, Shannon was quickly cocooned in the driders web. It covered his face, neck, arms, stomach and legs, leaving his manhood free for his captor's pleasure.

Once neatly wrapped up, the drider leaned in and whispered into his web-covered ear "I am Adilue, and I will be your captor today, " she said with the sweetest voice Shannon had ever heard.

Adilue took up position over Shannons body, pressing her sizable breasts against Shannons chest. She then lowered her very wet slit down around his very hard member with a small grunt and eased it into herself, not stopping till her pelvis was firmly against his own.

"Oh yes..." she moaned.

Shannon was in bliss. Covered in so much web he had no choice but to relax fully into the springy, stretchy material. It held him tight but gently and softly. The mating with the drider left him filled with pleasure as he came again and again, feeling her suck all his energy and speed up greedily.

After what felt like hours and the sunlight had faded into night, and with no sign of Adilue stopping, he passed out.