The Fall of Eastmarch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up in the middle of the night to discover Adilue had removed the webbing around his face and was kissing him softly. He kissed her back with a soft moan before falling asleep again.

When he awoke the sun was already high in the sky, he found himself placed in a wonderfully soft hammock close to the ground with his clothing neatly folded up and hanging in its own cute cocoon.

Reluctantly Shannon got up off the hammock carefully and got dressed, then suddenly felt a strong and warm pair of arms hug him from behind.

"Thank you so much for last night, " said Adilue behind him.

Shannon smiled and turned around, kissing the drider on the cheek.

"Part of me wanted to keep you, you have such energy! But I know you belong to another. I have enough strength for now though, but maybe next time I will keep you for much longer.. "

Her voice trailed off with a cheeky smile. Shannon blushed and smiled back.

"Anyone caught by you will be thanking you forever Adilue, " he said.

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek before briefly clasping his hands in her own.The next moment he was alone again in the forest.

Shannon sighed in brief sadness, then looked at the hammock he had woken up in, and then at Adilue's large web.

Shannon smiled and then set off once more.

Chapter 4 - Gina

The next day Shannon had been trekking through thick scrubland before entering a large clearing and he came across an unusual sight. It was a grass covered clearing, larger than the one Amira claimed, but there was a small mound near the centre with a large unusual bush on it. As he approached he could see the bush moving in a rhythmic pattern. It was very dense, with many smooth branches and small heart shaped leaves all over it. It was dense enough that he was unable to see into it at all. It was not big at all, barely a metre in diameter and shorter than he was.

As Shannon walked around it he managed to see there was something else inside the bush, here and there were some bulges pushing out of the vines. It was another person!

"What the hell? " He mumbled.

Shannon could just make out the woman's feet, legs and arms as well as her head within the bush, the growth of the plant was encapsulating her entire body, and as he got closer, he could see the plant pull back and expose her head. There was a thick vine penetrating the girl's lips and her eyes were open, but she seemed to be in a stupor. With her held tightly in the grip of numerous branches, she could only manage to turn her eyes to see Shannon before she let out a loud muffled moan and shook hard. The bush also seemed to shake vigorously as it extracted as much energy as it could from the poor woman.

Shannon set his sword and shield down a few metres away and approached the bush, then with some grunting he quickly started grabbing at the vines and tearing them off.

The bush didn't seem to like that very much and responded by stealthily shooting out several vines near the ground towards Shannon and then wrapping it around his waist and two each around the tops of his thighs. After encircling him several times they tightened them quickly.

"What the- " Shannon was cut off as another vine quickly shot out and encircled his neck and mouth.Numerous other vines joined in and started snaking over his shoulders, under his armpits, around his chest and shoulders, then tightened down to form a tough harness. Shannon finally broke off his attack on the bush to focus on the vines attaching themselves to him. He grabbed at the vines that had him, but pulling them off was proving to be more difficult than he hoped. One particular vine, unseen by Shannon, pushed out from the bush and encircled his waist before slipping under his trousers to secure his manhood. Once it had coiled around him it started a strong, pleasurable constriction.

Shannon inhaled sharply as he felt it grab him and stopped his attempts at removing them, quickly finding the plant's distractions quite effective. He still had some sensibility though and made a move to step away from the bush. However when he attempted to, he found two more vines had encircled his ankles and feet neatly, holding his legs fast and firm.

Two ore vines quickly found his wrists and tightened around them, pulling his arms out uselessly to his sides.

Struggling harder and feeling rather hopeless, Shannon could only whine as yet another vine extended straight out to his hips and deftly undid his trousers, then pulled them, exposing his vine-covered manhood.

"Shit.. " he mumbled as the vines removed his pants completely, then shifted his arms to above his head and removed his top as well, leaving him totally naked.

The vine twisted around his manhood, continuing its rhythmic squeezing and keeping him distracted and moaning as he was forced to full mast.

With its new prey secure, the vines around his ankles then sprouted numerous smaller vines. They began climbing up and around his legs, interlacing themselves for further strength. Sensing movement on his legs, Shannon looked down and immediately started struggling again, harder than ever, but wasn't able to stop the smaller vines from reaching the larger ones encircling the tops of his thighs. Once they met, they merged and tightened around his legs further before they began pulling him down, bending his legs and forcing him to kneel with his knees wide apart. He resisted as best he could but found it impossible once his wrist bindings moved his arms down by his sides then joined in at pulling him down.

The vine around his mouth extended up the back of his head and around his forehead tight ending his movements, then pulled his head back to look upwards.

The vines around the tops of his arms then started winding their way down, past his elbows and around his wrists. There they extended even further to spread numerous offshoots around his fingers, lacing them together tightly and pulling his hands into useless fists. Shannon moaned in despair as he watched his hands disappear under them despite his best efforts.

The vines on his wrists then pushed his arms behind his back before they laced themselves together, forcing him to push his chest out.

With his buttons well and truly pushed, Shannon was too distracted to fight back.

Since he was forced to look up, he couldn't see two small thin vines extended from the larger one around his chest. They grew up, and sought out his nipples, then latched themselves around them tightly, causing him to moan again. They squeezed again, and Shannon suddenly realised they were doing so in time with the one around his manhood.

The pleasure they were forcing him to endure was immense, despite his fears. He could feel his release build up with each movement the vines took.

He heard a noise beside him, and unable to move his head he could only see out of the corner of his eye as the poor girl in the middle of the bush shuddered hard again, presumably having her own strong orgasm at the hand of the vine bush.

As he watched her, the vine around his waist had formed a new branch at his back, it extended upwards and out several feet in length. The tip of it reformed into the shape of a large plug and countless pores upon it opened, soaking the plug in a clear slime.

The vine curled downwards and dove between his butt cheeks and plunged inside.

Shannon moaned hard as he felt it expand wide and penetrate him deeper and deeper, then moaned again as it anchored itself inside him. As it grew past his prostate it formed a small nub that started repeatedly rubbing against it. The vine disappearing into his butt grew further, this time sending a shoot out under him and around up over his balls, encapsulating them gently and merging with the plant sheath that controlled his manhood.

The vines outside of him resumed growing, the vine that had an unyielding grip on his cock expanded, encapsulating his manhood completely. Shannon could feel the inside of it fill with a warm thick liquid that sloshed as the vine squeezed his member. The vine completed its morph by starting a strong suction on his trapped manhood as well as changing the exterior into a hard and tough shell, making it very hard to remove.

Pleasured at both ends, Shannon was forced into a hard orgasm.

"Ahhhh! " Shannon cried out as he spurted his seed and energy into the vine. It was all quickly absorbed by the vine.

It gave him a moment's reprieve before assaulting him again, hammering Shannon into a second orgasm in just as many minutes.

With some of his energy, the vines on his body started forming countless tough and wickedly sharp looking thorns all over.

'To stop anyone helping me, ' Shannon lamented.

New growths sprung up alongside the thorns, they budded and opened as small white flowers. The fragrance hit Shannon quickly, he inhaled the scent deeply.

He groaned as he felt the vine start growing inside him further, it continued up through his innards without any hesitation and finally burst out of his mouth. His cries of alarm were swiftly silenced as the plant once more made him orgasm again, causing him to shudder and cry. The vine out of his mouth wrapped itself, around his jaw and lower face, further cementing its hold over him while giving sufficient space for him to breathe,

Held tightly in the vines' embrace, penetrated at every opening and forced to orgasm repeatedly had left Shannon feeling incredibly vulnerable and helpless.

The greenery was relentless in its demands, and forced Shannon to yet another orgasm several minutes after his last.

Now with plenty of energy, the vines encasing the other victim eventually stopped stimulating her and ceased their movements.

Shannon could just see the woman slowly come to her senses and start pulling the vines off and managed to climb out from and away from it.

The vines around Shannon settled their movements but still they stroked his manhood without pause, keeping him on the edge of another orgasm. He heard a noise beside him and turned his head as much as he could, to just be able to see the victim get to her feet and approach him.

If he could, Shannons jaw would be on the floor.

***

It was obvious she wasn't a human.

Her skin was dark, her hair golden, straight and very long. Her ears were elongated and pointed and her limbs delicate, and her lips were full. The only coverings she wore were numerous thin vines wound all over her body and limbs, from her neck and torso to her fingers and toes. They were covered in leaves and grew in an unusually precise pattern all over her body, while leaving her breasts, butt and slit bare and to the world.

Her hips were wide and her waist narrow.

Human or not, she was the single most beautiful woman Shannon had ever seen.

She stepped up in front of him with her feet wide and her hands on her hips, a cruel looking smile formed on her lips as she looked down at Shannon.

Shannon inhaled, she had a strong floral scent that washed over him. The vines around him seemed to react to it as well by squirming and squeezing him seemingly at random.

Stuck on his knees with his hands completely bound behind him, Shannon could do nothing except watch her in muted silence while trying his best to ignore the vines' ministrations.

"Well well well, looks like my little trap worked. " She said in a light, clear voice. It was certainly not the voice of someone who had been trapped in the middle of a Morphagen plant for who knows how long.

"I ' ve had my eye on you for some time now so I released a scent into the jungle, one that you would inhale and allow it to guide you here to me. And now I have you, " she exclaimed.

She squatted down in front of him, bringing her eyes to his.

"I ' m Gina, " she said before condescendingly placing a soft kiss upon his forehead.

She leaned down and caressed a hand over the thick plant matter over his face. To Shannons surprise it began to recede down to his neck, the vine growing through his oesophagus retreating back down into his body, allowing him to speak.

"Who.. " Shannon coughed a few times. "Who are you..? " he rasped.

She smiles, her mouth filled with wickedly long fangs.

"Oh just a dryad, here doing my own thing. I thought I was happy and content. But then I saw you. " Her smile widened. "And what a catch you are, all these muscles, " she said as she traced her sharp nails over Shannons skin. "I bet it must frustrate you immensely that they can ' t get you out of my little trap? And this thing too, " she added as she reached down and grabbed Shannons manhood's plant covering, causing him to shudder in pleasure as the vines reacted to her touch by sucking hard on him.

"I bet you could go all day, couldn ' t you, stud? I saw you with Adilue before, she is rarely satisfied, but you never stopped. Impressive, " she smirked.

Shannon blushed hard, being talked down to and humiliated by someone while he was stuck and unable to move even an inch was very embarrassing.

She got up from behind him and walked around to his front before straddling his legs and rubbed her slit against his imprisoned manhood while slipping her arms around his neck.

"How much energy do you have here anyway? I think I could birth a whole forest of my own, " she mused, before leaning in to kiss his cheek and whispering into his ear "We are going to find out stud, Adilue was just a warm up for you. " She licked the tip of her tongue over his lips.

Quickly she got back to her feet and walked around behind her prize.

"Hmmm. All these muscles you are packing, so much power just stuck here, unable to run away, unable to fight back, " her voice trailed off as she squatted down again behind him and rested her slit on his vine-covered hands and threw her arms around his immobile form. She leant in next to his ear and whispered "Instead of tearing my vines in half and uprooting them from the ground, all you could do was give in to your own desire to submit to them, allow them to wrap you all up and hold you while they make you cum... and cum... and cum..."

Her voice alone would have been enough but the fact she was talking so rudely to him pushed Shannon over the edge once more, shuddering hard as he spurted a heavy load into the vine receiving his energy.

She moaned softly into his ear as he shook with his release.

"Just like that baby, " she murmured.

'How much of this.. Can I take.. ' he thought through a hazy mind.

She kissed his ear, then flicked a long and dexterous tongue out around his earlobe before pressing her pert breasts to his back.

"I think you and i are going to- "

Shannon felt her slump forward, her head slacken and resting upon his shoulder.

'Huh? '

The vines started to shift then, retreating bit by bit. He felt and heard Gina slide onto the ground behind him, for whatever reason. The one vine claiming his innards receded faster and faster until it was back in the form of a plug nestled within his behind.

The vines holding his arms behind his back were the next to change, releasing the link between his wrists and slowly melting his mittens away into green spiked gloves.

The vines around his face also retreated fully, exposing his face but leaving his neck and forehead encircled.

He inhaled deeply and immediately smelt the air had a lot less of the vines pollen in it.

Last of the vines to be affected were the ones forcing him to kneel. He managed to stand up and break them free, regaining his movement while most of the vines remained tightly around his legs.

Shannon looked down and was somewhat dismayed. Many of the vines still had a tight grip on his body, with them encircling his limbs, joints and torso as well as his neck. What's more, many of the leaves and thorns were larger than ever.

The vines binding his feet and wrists together had apparently withered and died off, giving him total freedom of movement.

The vines around his body had flattened themselves against his skin. The one around his hips closely resembled a belt, despite its connection to his sheath. Another vine encircled his chest with smaller vines reaching up to his collar, and even others tracing down over his abs and all over.

Shannon reached up to his hair and sighed as he realised numerous vines had grown over his scalp and twined around some of his hair. He could even feel numerous flowers sprouting from them.

Before he could do anything he felt some new vines shoot out over his face, tracing over his jaw line and up around his nose and ears.

A strong vibration and squeeze of his manhood made him realise that the plant matter attached all over his body was still very much alive. He could even feel the plug inside him pulsate, causing him to moan involuntarily.

Getting a grip of himself he turned his attention to the inert dryad.

She was still out cold and sprawled out on the ground.

He spotted a small thorn, or dart, that had embedded itself into her backside. It oozed a thick smelly black liquid.

"Drugged... but by who, or what? " he said to himself.

He looked up and around the clearing but there was no one. Nothing seemed amis or stood out.

He looked back down at the dryad and realised he had a conundrum on his hands.

'Should I leave or should I ensure she is safe? ' It was an easy question for him to answer, especially now there seemed to be no immediate danger.

Shannon then bent down to pluck the dart from her butt, noting the dart looked organic.

'Not shot by a human then, or an elf, ' he thought.

He knelt back down to the dryad and quickly grabbed her butt and did his best to squeeze the venom out. Fortunately there was little in the way of venom in her system, he managed to get most of it out of her after only a moments pushing and squeezing.

Pulling his canteen out he splashed some water over the small wound, washing the rest of the venom away, then gently sprinkled some healing powder over the wound and watched it heal back up without any blemishes.

He gently turned the girl over onto her side and examined her closely. She seemed to be in a deep sleep but otherwise she seemed to be fine. He debated whether to try and wake her up, throw her back into her bush or even carry her with him to ensure she wasn't attacked again.

'I think this may be her domain, so maybe I should keep her here, but this bush of hers is way too exposed out in the open, maybe there is a gully nearby I can hide her in, ' he wondered.

He carefully picked her up in his arms, not wanting to hurt her with the spikes on his new viney clothing, and carried her over to a shaded patch of land near a small stream, and sat her down on the ground with her back up against a tree trunk.

He looked over her one final time to make sure she was ok, then gave a wry grin.

She was snoring.

"Well, it could have been fun Gina, truly. But I'm afraid I have a job to do, " he said, then placed a soft kiss upon her cheek and quietly then left.

***

A few seconds after he had left, the dryad opened her eyes a little and licked her lips.

"I must have him, " she said.

Chapter 5 - Rejuvenation

Shannon got back on track and was making good progress despite the vines growing on him kept him distracted and horny. Not long after he left the dryad lady by the tree, the vine around his manhood and inside his butt seemed to vibrate for a moment with every step he took. The others all over him also did their best to remind him of their presence by snuggling and squeezing him at random.

Several times some of the flowers that had bloomed on him got too annoying and he had ripped several off. He sighed as he saw double that amount grow back almost immediately, annoying him even more.